The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Leave B.A.Tney alone!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leave B.A.Tney alone! Empty Leave B.A.Tney alone!

Post  Lunasola Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Plonk.
Dusting his hands, Lunie smiled in satisfaction at the pile of rocks on the courtyard ground. Despite their small size, they were intended for a much greater purpose. He knew it would take a while, but he was determined to see his plan through to the end. He’d fix everything.

He walked towards the base of the B.A.T, gazing in admiration at its mighty branches, its array of green leaves, its staggering height, its natural beauty. He’d never encountered a tree such as impressive as this one. Stroking the bark with tender fingers, he felt honoured to even be near it.
However, it seemed that the others didn’t feel the same way. They’d climb all over the tree like monkey bars, swinging carelessly. The tree seemed to have enough of a burden: keeping upright under the weight of a thousand leaves, let alone house all the miniature insects and creatures within. It simply didn’t deserve the rough treatment that others often showed towards it.
Don’t worry,” he whispered in his native tongue. “I won’t let anyone else hurt you.”

He turned towards the rocks again. Kneeling down beside them, he began to arrange them into a single line that seemed to follow a curve around the tree. He would build the greatest wall anyone would ever see.

((Anyone to join!))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Leave B.A.Tney alone! Empty Re: Leave B.A.Tney alone!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:16 pm

"Huh.... it's a nice day today, eh, Lemmer?"
--
Lemmer only looked at him in frustration. 'What a silly man.'he thought.
--
Pai responded with a pleasant sigh. "You're so cute, Lem~" he said, reaching out to pet the thing.
--
Lemmer then bit his finger, and scampered away, to see a large tree. The perfect place of nature.

He scurried up the trunk and sat on a branch, hoping to blend in...his pink-colored fur didn't help much.

Lemmer took a glance behind him, as he'd sensed something, to see a yellow creature.

"..another stranger. Guh." he chittered, jumping off the branch, aiming for the head of the creature.
--
Pai watched at Lemmer straddle off, and had no choice but to follow.

"That silly Lemmer." he said, smirking until he spotted something yellow, something unknown to him.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here, eh, Lemmer?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Just as Lunie was constructing a mighty impressive wall to protect the BAT, he noticed a flash of pink in the corner of his eye... Pink?! Interested, he stood up to investigate further. A human stood there, a funny coloured mop on his head. "Wooooow," he drawled up close, totally not invading personal space or anything. "A-are you here to... admire?" he asked, looking towards the tree again, only to find another pink fuzz - this time, a small creature. Upon seeing its adorable face, he squealed in joy. "I don't know that pink squirrels live here!" he exclaimed, waving his hands towards it. He seemed to be even more thrilled upon it jumping on his face. "Awww, it's hugging me! It must really love me!"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:49 pm

"Yes...nature is a wondrous thing.." he replied softly.

He then rested his hand on the bark of the tree gently.

"Hmmm, you're quite the sizeable tree, eh? Must've taken a long time..."
---

Lemmer found out the surface of this creature was indeed comfortable.

He scampered in circles on the yellow creature's head, then came to a rest in a position that made him look like a fluff-ball.

"Hnyrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.." was the sound he'd made symbolizing comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Lunie almost exploded with sheer joy at his words. The others could really take a lesson from him...
"You're so amazing," he drawled, poking the professor's arm to check that he wasn't just a figment of his imagination.
As the lemur became comfortable on his noggin', he raised his hand to tickle the creature's chin. "Awww, look, now my hair's just like yours," he said, grinning at Pai. "Does he have a name? Can I name him? Pleeease?" he begged, for the most part, guessing the lemur's gender.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Aesis sighed, wandering in with Ndale in hand.

"Seriously, what am I to do with you?!"

He looked back forward to see 2 other figures.

Aesis then shot a glimpse at Ndale, hoping Ndale understood he wanted to know if Ndale knew these two figures.

He'd recognized one of them...the yellow one, from the tour Ndale had given some time before.

"Looh-nei...?" he said, hoping he didn't pronounce the yellow creature's name wrong.

--
Somewhat continuation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Sorry for bargin' in; twas looking for a place to stick Ndale xD]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 5ft 11in/180.34 cm [DISCONTINUED]
Weight : 126 lbs/57.1526386 kg [DISCONTINUED]

http://veranazwingli.deviantart.com/art/Aesis-New-App-271615289

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:34 pm

"Why, thank you for the compliment." He said, smiling, after all, being a sucker for compliments.

He watched as Lemmer was scratched under his chin by the yellow creature.

"And, you can name him." he said, surprised the yellow creature figured out Lemmer's gender, despite the lemur's pink fur.

'...Lemmer, if he names you something like 'Pookie' it's not my fault.' he thought, smirking slightly.

He caught a glance at something nearby. He turned to see an elf, carrying a boy on his back.

"Well...looks like we have company."
--
Lemmer was snuggled up into a bundle, and then went into some sort of giggle-snort as he was tickled under his chin.

Lemmer's face formed a smile...or somewhat one of a smile.

He turned and saw visitors.

"..great. Strangers. Just what I need."

His smile became a frown, and he snarled in the direction of the green-haired boy with a weird looking person on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Sebastian wandered in and looked around, "Huh.... am am I in-intruding?" He shifted a little and looked around quietly. I knew it was a bad idea to come in here.... great....

((sorry it's short, but I promised that I would join. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Ndale grumbled wordlessly some more, he had no idea where this elf was taking him. Although it was also questionable whether Aesis knew either. His ears perked up some when he heard voices and he raised his head to spot a few people. The feline recognized Lunie, having met previously, but the pink haired man was unknown, along with the new man that just walked in.

He caught the look Aesis gave him and only shrugged in response. Ndale was going to rest his head again on the elf's shoulder, intent on just closing his eyes again, when a pink furry thing had the gall to snarl at him and Aesis. Peeling back his lip and crinkling his nose in distaste, the cheetah let loose a growling hiss in warning. It said he was bigger, tougher, faster and willing to make a snack out of that fur ball.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:12 pm

"Well, Lemmer. Looks like we've got even more people around. Not so lonely, eh?" he said, looking at Lunie.

He stared at the new figures that had interrupted his conversation with the little yellow one.

'Hmmm, a white long-haired man with a braid, a green-haired boy carrying another boy.......I don't want to know why....' he thought.

He paused for a moment and said:

"By the way, I never caught your name. May I ask what it is?"
--
Lemmer watched as the boy had the nerve to growl at him.

"Ah, you poor thing dare to stand up to me?! You fool." Lemmer jumped off the top of the yellow creature to jump on a tree branch, and snarl even louder at the piggy-back duo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Lunie beamed, patting the lemur on the noggin'. "I can name him? Really really?!" he squealed with excitement. After a pause which barely lasted more than a second, he decided on the name. "Strawberry," he stated proudly. "I like strawberries. They nice!" As Pai noticed the newcomers, Lunie turned his head also to face them, his ears perked with curiousity.

"I'm Lunie," he grinned at Pai, before directing his attention towards the others.

His ear twitched at the slight mis-pronounciation of his name from the elf, but he hardly took notice of it. "Oh! You!" he smiled, recognising them from a brief interaction that he had with them before. A tour, was it? He still could've used with one of them. They seemed a lot closer than before, something he took pleasure in noticing. "Aaasss....iss," he strained, trying to remember his name. As he looked towards the the other, his expression only became more baffled. "Nood...El...Ay?" He hoped that he wasn't too far from the correct pronounciation. Unfortunately, the cheetah didn't seem too pleased about it. Seeing as 'Strawberry' happened to be resting on his head, it was easy to assume that the hiss was directed at him instead. Flattening his ears against his head, he stepped back slowly, his pupils dilated. 'Strawberry's snarling didn't help add to the matter, and he whimpered slightly, suddenly bumping into someone else.

"Gah! Sorry!" he quickly apologized to Sebastian, not wanting to turn around and see their unpleasant reaction. His unblinking eyes continued to stare at the imminent duel between Ndale and the lemur.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 am

A child came out from behind the tree hearing all the excitement. She had fallen asleep, and was just waking up. Her animals had been left in her room once again. She looked around and noticed the pretty lemur in the tree.

She didn't dwell on it very long as she tried to figure out what was going on.

Andraste was wearing the new dress that Mistress Everly had gotten for her, and her arm was all wrapped up. She was surveying the scene. She noticed her friend Aesis holding a boy, who just hissed like a cat... a furry man who reminded her of a softer Rendaz, the man with the white hair, who she was sure was her art teacher (whom Kale helped torture in the library), and this strange man with pink hair.

Seeing that she never seen the lemur with Sebastian, or Aesis, and that the man on Aesis's back didn't seem to be getting along with the lemur, and the fuzzy man seemed to be joyous over the idea of naming the thing, so it must be the man with the pink hair's pet. She walked over to him, and rubbed her eyes, before pulling on his shirt. "Mister... can I play with your friend when he decides to be nicer?" she asked softly before giving a long yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Sebastian caught the boy before either of them could topple over. "A-A-Are you all-alright?" Sebastian asked softly in Lunie's ear as he was practically holding the boy.

I think I am interrupting, but I guess I can't really go now... I wonder if he's alright...?
Way too many people.... I'd get out of here if I were you
BUT THE LITTLE ONE SMELLS LIKE BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seb began to struggle with himself on the inside, but he kept a strait outward face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

He sighed as Ndale and the pink fluffy lemer went into a heated discussion of snarling.

He looked at the others.

Not much surprise, after everything he'd seen so far.

He'd noticed from the corner of his eye, a flash of orange-ish hair.

"A-Ah...Andra....hello.." he said nervously.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:46 pm

As yet another figure, this time a child, had entered the scene, Pai wondered why everyone was gathering.

'Perhaps it's because of how awesomely awesome I am?' he thought to himself aloud.

He smirked at his own 'cleverness'.

Answering the question, he said "Ah yes. But call him 'Strawberry'." Pai said, intending to anger Lemmer.

He smiled at the girl.

He looked at his surroundings again. Maybe they all gathered not because of him. He wasn't sure. One thing was certain. It was pure chaos.

He grinned a sly grin at Lemmer, not caring if Lemmer could see his grin, but he shouted loudly:

"EVERYONE, CALM YOURSELVES AND SHUT UP!" he said, in an excited tone he shouldn't be having.

He resumed his grinning after his small attempt at breaking the chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Ndale growled low in his throat again, glaring at the stupid lemur in the tree. He had let the mispronunciation of his name go, after all it was often mistaken, and only partially paid attention to the new girl and the trouble with Lunie and the white haired man. Although, something made him distrust this group. The air of the area was just off, maybe it was the amount of people, or maybe the concentration of holders of magic. Ndale didn't know.

A visible shiver ran down the boy's spine, the vertebra shifting. It traveled down to the base of his bare back, continuing into a long tail that connected just above the top of his long black pants. Fur raced down the new addition simultaneously, big blotchy black spots on tan, and it flipped in annoyance. Ndale was about to drop from his spot on Aesis's back, thinking it rather awkward to shift while being carried, but stopped flat as the pink haired man shouted, all changes halting their progress. The boy, looking more feline than ever in his human form, shot the man a glare and clung all the tighter to the boy carrying him, feeling somewhat possessive. Hunching his shoulders, Ndale grumbled his displeasure; a rounded, black fur-tipped ear (looking strangely suiting on the human features) batted angrily. Rounding a suspicious glare around at all the faces, he huffed and buried his face into the elf's neck, pointedly pretending to ignore them, though keeping close tabs through his hearing.

(( sorry, tis lame. ./shot ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:24 pm

As Sebastian managed to catch him, he offered an apologetic smile in his direction. "Th-thank you! I-I'm very alright, yes, thank you." He still looked rather unsettled, but the fear had at least dissipated from his expression. Steadying himself again, he gave a small bow to Sebastian. "...Sorry."

He jumped again when he heard the sound of Pai's voice. "It wasn't me honest!" he immediately bawled, somehow believing it was directed at him. It was then he noticed Ndale again, glaring at everyone around him. The signals he was giving were all too familiar from his own race, and he wasn't too keen to approach him. Instead, he looked towards the glorious BAT, worried for its safety especially with all these people around. Stepping towards it, attempting to be subtle, he stroked the bark, before deciding to wrap his arms around it in a loving hug, not paticularly caring if anyone was watching.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:42 pm

With all the ruckus going around, it didn't seem likely that this was a place to dry up.

"...."

A light gust of wind blew across his already cold body, which was still a bit wet. In response, he sneezed, without even noticing the other man's shout.

"ACH-OOO!"

He then just stared forward, rather than itching his nose, due to his back's load; his hands were not able to move at the time.

"Eh...."
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:01 pm

The girl, whom was still tired and a little upset, got scared when Pai decided to be completely full of himself, and start to yell, the girl quickly ran over to Aesis, and tried to cling to him like a scared child would to a big brother.

"Aesis! That guy is strange~" she whined in elf and tried to go behind him, not really paying any mind to the boy on Aesis's back, she figured he had to be safe if Aesis had him.

She was upset that not only wahs she woken up, but she had to wake up to this craziness....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 3:25 pm

A pair of dark green eyes stared out from Sebastian's now shifted body, he was bigger, "I'd watch yourself boy," he snapped at Lunie, "Wimpy Sebastian here can't do much on the lines of protecting your equally weakling disposition." The same sharp green eyes now fell on Pai, who had practically summoned him out, "Ohhh, so this is the man who thinks himself to be all that, who dyed your hair pink? That equally funky colored Lemur up in the tree there?" He gave a wicked smirk seeming to disappear and reappear in front of Pai. The man seemed to tower over Pai, looking down at him with a devious devious expression.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 pm

The feline mumbled a "blesh youse" when Aesis sneezed, hugging the boy tightly.

Ndale snapped his head up. Eye's focusing in on the man who used to have long white hair. The feeling around the man was entirely different, and now Ndale knew what was making his feel uneasy. Dropping from the elf's back, the boy fell into four legs. He paid no mind as his black pants ripped at the joints and slipped off his slimmer body. Stepping in front of his elf, Ndale stood with shoulders at a little over 3 feet tall. His long black hackles that defined his genetic king recessive gene were raised aggressively and added the impression of a few more inches. He was indeed a big cat. Ears were pinned back, teeth bared, and a low growl was rolling from his chest. Amber eyes tracked the new man's every move with a great deal of paranoia.

Ndale hoped that the pink haired man could handle himself, but he should be, he looked like a teacher. The feline calculated his chances. He was not built for fighting. And while he had speed, he wasn't about to ditch Aesis. At least the elf and the girl were behind him, but Lunie...Ndale shifted his weight back, legs tense and ready to shoot. If the vampire went for the yellow boy, he would hopefully be able to sink his teeth into the man before the boy was hurt.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue May 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Lunie stared in alarm as Sebastian quickly changed his form to a more threatening persona. "...Huh?" he squeaked, his voice barely audible. Backing up against the BAT, he looked understandably freaked, feeling rather decieved as well. When he turned his attention to Pai instead, his worried expression didn't falter at all. "D-don't hurt..." Upon seeing Ndale, he stopped mid-sentence, staring at the cheetah. Even if the aggressive signals weren't directed at him, it still made him feel wary. He froze with unblinking eyes at those before him.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Wed May 04, 2011 11:43 pm

"Uh...which guy? There are alot of guys..." he said to Andraste.

He noticed the weight on his back lightened alot, as he heard a slight thump on the ground as Ndale slipped off his back.

He turned back to the other few to see the yellow creature, Lunie, and someone else near who looked pretty dangerous.

Ndale's reaction perked Aesis up again.

Aesis drew out his scythe from his pack and transformed it to its original voice.

"...I seriously hope I'm doing something right." he muttered.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 11:52 pm

"Pink? It's actually violet, you dim-witted imbecile. Lemmer over there-" he says, pointing up at the tree,"is the pink one. Besides, you're the one who smells like a pathetic wet dog." he remarked, not really caring of his safety.

He glanced at the man once again, presumably targeting Lunie.

"..don't you dare, you ninny." he said, glaring intensely.
--
Lemmer snarled one last time at Ndale before turning his head to face an even greater disturbance.

"Ah, great. Another idiot. Get outta here, numbskull. We don't need your commentary. There are too many bodies in here. Leave. Please. P-L-E-A-S-E. Nincompoop." Lemmer said, throwing as many insults as possible.

He glanced at Pai pointing at him. "Great. Just what I need. Attention. Silly man, stop gesturing to me, I know you're my slave and all, but don't get a complex over me and such."

He then went back to turn to the weird-looking guy who he insulted, now thinking up harsh comebacks in case the man retorted in a ridiculous way.
--
[[ohgodmyfingershurt.]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Andraste grabbed onto Aesis's pants and hid her face in his back, "Either of them." she whined quietly, her fingers just held tightly, her body's energy began to radiate, it was a very odd feeling coming from such a little one, but it was harmless. She didn't know a spell to use to make the two "scarry strange men" go away. She was shaking ever so slightly holding onto him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum