The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

New begining

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New begining Empty New begining

Post  Larua Keen Faith Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 pm

As Laura look around, seeing lush trees and plants covering everywhere. Question puff in my head "Is it safe, to travel though out this forest(pushing up glasses)?".. he stair with confused face "Aya! be far form the dark places, u hear!". ^_^; "thanks" she said in a unsure tone
as he took of. I knew i was on my own."ummm, I guess i'll just start walking inside this forest, but do i have everything...-check- ok i mostly have all my things with me." Laura Looks up at the sun"wow its kinda but good weather...but i need to find the Academy first. but when night fall i'll sit up camp."she starts to take her first step, then another step. then after after she found her-self walking in the forest. Very step she took she wounder" -sign- Do I even know where to go?" she take a water bottle for bag and starts to drink it ..then stops"It seem kinda quite for a forest...I though I heard some bug or animals makes some noise right now. Well better kept put my guard up." She study her unknow background to see if anything un-sure. she go back with her business and picks up her bag and carries off. The forest seem like it was getting cover with a blaket of night. The sun starts to beark into the moon. "urrh it feel like i'm walking for ever!!!" well it seem like it going to be sundown soon" she gets ready to fix her bed. She pulls out a big purple sheet and big puff blanket. "Well since anyone is not are here... i can use my magic. Akurei Tetsudai: Burner"( a small purple dark ball of fire pop out, it have dark purple horn and have a cute smile face on it )
"Burner can u go look are for a dirt road heading to the school" it reply "chiiiiiii" He nod his head and went off in the dark forest. After that she begin take off her glasses and long dress off, begin to go to sleep. Listening to the silence forest. she hear a breaking of tree breach,she get up out her bed quicky away from the area"who there!!!!".No reply..she hear more movement thought out the forest. "show your self!!!" she summons dark flame to her hand that created a light that light up the forest. she saw nothing at first, but then a creature crawl out of the darkess. His teeth shine in the light , his mouth dipping of black goo and his face seem to be hiding. As the creature went back in the darkness, she knew she was stuck in a game of hide & seek
she look around and hear a high pitch laugh "HEEEHEHEHEHEHEH". Looking around she spoted dark blues following her. She attempt to run but it follow her every movement. She knew she have fo fight. "come at me!!!" she yell. she look around nothing , everything broken in a dead silence. then she hear foot step and the thing attack her from behide pushing her to the ground. leaveing her with claw wound on her back. she felt the cold blood dropping from her back. "ahhh-" she hold back her scearm and stand back up to fight.It jump again! but she was lucky to move out the way. she knew she was fighting in the dark. She had to truth in her self and forcus. she forcuse on the sound surronding. she hear the bushes move from her left and the thing came out and was ready to attack her. she slowly open her eye and ducks the in coming attack. As the creature was ns in mid-airborn. She stirke her plam on its belly and yell "Ue ni Hono'o Hibana!". a dark purple flame bulids in her hand and shoot the creature up towards the sky . The flame creats a spiral tail as it fire off, leave a gloom purple glow. as the creature hits the ground. she slow walk towards it. Look at the wound she left him with. the thing hish at her and try to stand. but too weak to stand. she grapes her all thinkg and blacket. befor she left she slowly walk to the creature. it dosen't have enough strengh to hish to warn her off. she take her water bottle and gave it to it. "Drink so u may be better,am out" "Dang its still to dark to see and if i use my power i'll be a giant flash for enemy to see me" "umm" she look at the creature and it was writing something with its tail. The thing wrote a sign with its tail : a arrow pointing left. "Thank you." she took of knowing only one direction forward. sun was final rising again.. but she felt kinda weak of the wound. she have nobody to help her. she kept walking, pasting tree another tree. it seem endless but burner show up "chiiiiiiii". she took a break, against the tree" what his it " Burner was going farther the direction she was. "Is it the dirt orad" "Chiiiii". Graping all her stuff she ran with joy. and see light she couldn't believe. "YES!!! I made it !!!". she find her self on a dirt road She turn around and saw the Academy in the far,far ditance. She took one big breath and start walking toward the academy.One long dirt road.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope ur able to read it
Larua Keen Faith
Larua Keen Faith
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : drawingO/\O

http://keyone1.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

New begining Empty Re: New begining

Post  Nyt/Hyden Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:42 am

Hyden breathed deeply. "Nice day to take a stroll." His fur glistened some from the morning dew. He sighed and stretched his limbs, "Walking all night and still haven't found the beach..." He laughed to himself, a cat, looking for water. He was glad Nyt had let him out, but even in feral form, he still felt a bit exhausted. To many small, edible creatures to chase, and he was at it all night.

Hyden stood on his hind legs and grew to his human form though he kept his feline looks. This form, though a bit more tiring than his feral form, was his favorite. He yawned, "It's a nice time for a cat nap, but I wish there was a nice fire..something warm to drive the mornning chill away."

His ears pricked at the sounds of disturbed brush and turned his head towards the sounds. He ducked off to the side and peered in the direction of the noise. He straightened himself when he saw the girl walked out of the woods. She was kind of cute but to young to be staff. 'I know what you're thinking, but behave yourself Hyden. She's just a kid and harming a student could get us fired. I do NOT want to be fired.' "Alright, alright, Nyt. Wasn't planning on it anyway." Hyden chuckled quietly. He stood up and made himself seem like he had just got there. He walked down the path towards the school his tail trailing behind him. "Lovely day, yes...Lovely day."

------

Hope you don't mind. I've been needing to get some interaction with Hyden since he hasn't really gotten to talk to many people yet.

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Jami has been wandering all around the island. She was just out for a quick flight because it was a beautiful day. It had only been a day or two on this Island and she loved it already. Plenty of places to hide when she will get in trouble. she hadnt exsplored the entire castle yet.

As she was passing the long road to the castle she saw a bright purple thing. She landed behind a near by tree. What was this thing? Jami tried to get a better look, but a stick snaped under her feet. damit she thought to herself. She was to be found for sure! Hoping that the exsplosion would confuse what she now could see was a girl, she made a near by bush burst into bright green and black flames. we look about the same age, she thought. Maybe we could be friends... Jami then decided stepped out from behind the tree to apologise.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Larua Keen Faith Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 pm

After walking all night, she had to take another break. She took a sit near one of the trees along the path. She kinda hated herself for giving up her water bottle to that creature. Larua will kill for a water bottle right now, but she'll have to deal with it now.... Suddenly she heard something. She saw a green and black fire ball. "Ahh" she let out a short yet girlie scream. A bush just exsploded in green & black flame. Larua got up went to the open dirt road. she look around and said "who's there?" hopeing its not anything bigger then her. Then a girl came out with silver hair and a black dress. Who was this girl, who was trying to attack her!
:O
Larua Keen Faith
Larua Keen Faith
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyt/Hyden Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Hyden heard the scream and spun around. Was someone in trouble? He went down the road to where a girl appeared. He slowed his pace noticing she didn't seem harmed, though the sharp smell of blood seemed to come off her. That and the smell of burning wood caused his ears to perk more. "What the...." He stopped a few yards away from the girl and looked into the forest, seeing the burning bush, the green fire threw him off for a moment but he turned his atention back to the girl.

"Are you alright, Miss?" He asked keeping his distance incase she was a shy one. "Did you get burned or something? I smell blood." He smiled as kindly as a cat could and took of his hat to bow slightly. Even Irish men can be curteous.

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Jami had hidden back behind the tree. The cat man had scared her back. She didn't want to get in trouble already! The man came up to the girl and was asking if she was ok. Jami was scared. The fire! It was still burning away happily, not caring sbout what was to get in it's path.

In Frustration that she couldn't stop it, Jami accidently let out another smaller fire ball, sending it to the ground in front of her tree. Panicing she ran out from behind the tree and into the others view. How was she going to exsplain this one!
--------------------------------------
sorry it's short
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Larua Keen Faith Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 pm

As the fire ws burning freely, Larua tried kicking dirt on the fire, hoping to put it out. But it still burned. Her foot got burnt a little but she tried her hardest to put it out. She heard foot steps. She turned around and saw a young look guy with cat ears. He look like he was kepting his distance. he was asking me if i was ok? i reply "Yeah..."( She tried to cover her wound) "I'm...ok yeah just this fire ball came out of no where." The fire was still burning. She was looking around and something came out of the forest. A young girl who like the same age like me but had faire wings. The one she had only glimpsed before. Larua yelled at her "Who are you, and why did u attack me?"
Larua Keen Faith
Larua Keen Faith
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyt/Hyden Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 am

Hyden stared at the girl skeptically. "You sure? Burns don't smell much like blood...though you have a little of that too." He didn't want to seem pushy but as a teacher he had to make sure students were fine and healthy. He looked over at the new fire abit surprised. "Now where did.."

He startled as another girl came out of the woods. She had pretty wings which told him she was a faerie. He gave her a quuick bow as well. He noticed that she seemed a bit panicked and looked at her sympathetically as the first girl he met started yelling at her. "Now hold on," he said once Larua asked her questions, "she has to have some sort of reason. Hear her out before you get mad."

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 pm

"My name is Jami Futter. I'm sorry i attacked you. I was a bit panicked, and I let out my flame but as you can see, I can't controll it!" She looked toward the fire which had now finished the bush and was moving onto the duff on the forest floor. This was not good. Jami looked worridly at the cat man. Was there anything he could do?

"Also, did you say you smelt blood, sir? Also,"
She said turning the the girl, "Uh, excuse me uhh...." She didn't know what to call this girl. She hoped the girl would say her name to save her the embarassment.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Larua Keen Faith Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:05 am

"I see" As Larua push up her glasses. Giving her dagger eyes "So u didn't mean to do any of this: To send a fire ball at me, of set a forest on fire?! ummmm i guess, as long your not trying to kill anyone " Larua takes a few steps towards her "nices to meet you" She pause and talk clamly " My name is Larua....Larua Keen Faith... and blood?" ( She looked a shame for a second... she knew she couldn't hide it anymore.) As she touch her back, her hand was cover in blood. "its ok... just a small cut " ( Larua knew she was silly trying to act calm and trying her hardest to stand on her own 2 feet.) "I.....Just got in a little fight with-breathing-... but don't worrry" She turn to shown her but it wasn't a little cut. A big claw gash wound on her back. Laura purple tank top was soka in blood. She fell to the ground catching her self. ("Am I to weak to stand?") She got back up dusting the dirt off her short shorts. "Well the fire is still burning, do u need any help" she smile......
hope u like it sorry 4 the spelling
[[hope this is good enough]]
Larua Keen Faith
Larua Keen Faith
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyt/Hyden Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 am

Hyden smiled to the two of them. "My name is Hyden. I'll be your Foreign Language teacher." He just wanted to put that out since the two of them had already introduced themselves. He nodded to Jami to answer her question then quickly frowned at Larua. "Lass, you musn't be in your most peak condition with a gash like that..."

He looked around to see if there was anything to treat her wounds. It would've been so much more lucky if the girl had met Nyt first, Nyt would've had a lot more to work with. All he had were his pants and the bandages. Would Nyt get mad if he offered the bandages? He could always wash them. He looked back at the girl, "You need to sit down, that way your heart can rest and you won't lose as much blood. I can't have a student passing out from blood loss on her first day." He reached behind his back to start untying the bandages. "Um...I only have these but you can use them to slow the bleeding more."

As he unwrapped the bandages he looked back at the fire. Again, Nyt would have been the better help for this kind of situation. Nature witches do have that kind of power. "Probably be best to find a nearby stream as well as stiffle the fire with dirt...we better hurry before someone or sometihng gets hurt."

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Larua's wound look terrible to Jami. There was a lot of blood. Not good. Maybe she could help. Her mother had told her how to heal wounds. "Larua. I can heal. If I have your permission i can to a quick patch up job and when we get to the castle we could find someone to help me do a better job." Those bandages that the teacher showed the girls looked like they would help if the magic wore off before they got to the castle. Jami's magic isnt the best when she is underpressure like this, so she couldn't make it too perminate at the current time.

Now as for that fire. "Mr. Hyden. Could you help put out the fire? The duff on the forest floor is dry and will help spread very fast..." She knew that from exsperiance in her old village. Thats when people started hating her. Jami looked hopefully at Hyden.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Larua Keen Faith Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Larua started to feel light headed . For some reason she felt hotter now then before. Larua took Hyden advise and sat down, to help her blood flow. Larua felt she was on a waste land.,but the fire didn't help. She was still in her sleeping cloths, embarrass but too weak to change into her dress. Its her favortie thing to wear, but her Dark purple tank top and short shorts will do.

"Sure(as she was trying to catch her breath)......anything will help Jami" she look at Hyden, and begin to speak

"sooo....your one of the treacher of Academy at Litlegard Castle" "ummmm whats .....a Foreign Language doing a here?" Larua was starting to lose strength but she will never lose will-power. She really wanted one thing. "Water" The one thing that seem rare right now. But right now she will have to fight it off. As she was siting on the ground she try cooling her self of by faning her self. ("This all i can do to help my self.....chap") She knew if she try to stand again, she will simply drain the last of her strength. She hates having to be worthless//helpless in a problem. She forgot to give him her thanks to Mr.Hyden for bandages. "Thanks"
she started to feel the the unfeelingness of her arm as she try to reach for the bandages . she was wondering was the creature venomous? She wouldn't be surprise, after seeing its form black goo out of is mouth. but she now lost complete feeling in her left arm. it was like a feather trying to move a brick. She said as she was freakin out " i....can..f-Feel my left arm!" she didn't know what to do!!!???
hope that good people lol >o<
Larua Keen Faith
Larua Keen Faith
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyt/Hyden Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 pm

"Miss Faith," Hyden said sternly, "You need to stay calm. You don't want your heart to overexcite." He looked over at Jami, "You should hurry and heal her as much as you can...and," he held out the bandages to Jami, "you should probably be the one to put on the bandages cause putting them on over clothing won't do much and you're a girl so it'd be less, well, awkward. I'll get to work on getting that fire out."

Hyden turned towards the forest, "You can take care of her for a bit, yes?" He didn't wait for the answer, he knew that the fire was starting to bother Larua. He switched to his feral form and darted till he found a stream. He returned to his more human form and sat down for a moment. 'Hn...how to transport this..' He thought. 'How bout letting me take over for abit. I can leak out some of my magic and make some buckets out of the grass.'

He nodded and closed his eyes for a moment. When they opened again, they had a slight glow. He went over to a large patch of tall grass and waved a hand over causing them to start to weave together. "It'll take a moment sorry."

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larua Keen Faith Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:45 am

As Larua watch the cat man leave. She slowly begin to take off her tank top off. She begin to blush, she never like changing in fount of people. But she have to. The claw marks started to hurt. She try not to show Jami her pain. Larua start to feel weird. She look around and everything around her started to look funny: everything started to change color and everything seem slowly to her.... She try saying something to Jami but nothing came out!? she feel like she was stone. Larua try her hardest to move her arm but nothing . To jami i porbable weight nothing but right now just moving my arm feel heavier then my bag X100((can't think of anything :P). She had to calm down or my heat will race.... what can i do..!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
srry its too short
Larua Keen Faith
Larua Keen Faith
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Jami could tell the girl was losing conscience, the way she tried talking and moving. She took the bandages and started to temp. heal the girl. When Jami had closed the wound, she realised it was infected already. There must have been poison. Not good. Jami was pretty strong for a fearie so she pick the girl up in her arms and started moving her wings. FLying was way faster then running.

"Larua" she wanted to exsplain what would happen, "I'm flying us back to the castle now. when we get there. If you are still conscience, you might feel some pain when i reopen your wounds. They need to be cleaned. If you are not conscience then, I will wake you when we are done." Jami took one last look at the fire, I hope Hyden gets back before it spreads too much. She thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was my turn but its ok i worked around it. its Hydens turn now, just reminder.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyt/Hyden Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:14 am

Hyden blinked. He had regained control of the body and looked at the four sturdy looking buckets that now lay at his feet. He picked one of them up and quickly scooped up water into it to see if the weave would hold, and it did. He filled the rest of the buckets and ran as best he could with four full buckets of water. He reached the fire. Seeing that the fire hadn't grown to big or out of control he set the bucket down and started brushing away as much of the twigs and leaves that he could from it's burning clutches. He then commenced to find as many large stones as he could and surrounded the fire hoping to slow it more. His next goal was to put out the fire. He picked up a bucket and took it to the wildest part of the fire. He slowly poured the water onto the fire wincing as a poof of smoke attacked his face. He coughed but kept pouring till that part of the fire was stiffled. He moved the rocks so that the newly shrunken fire had no as much room to grow again.

Hyden continued this until he had only a spark but no more water. He stood up and sighed quickly stomping once upon the flicker and twisting his foot so that the flame snuffed out. He dusted himself off and frowned at the few patches of fur that had darkened cause he had gotten a bit to close. He walked out of the forest limping slightly from the burn he had caused his own self. He switched to feral form and did an odd three legged sprint back to the castle. 'You better hope they haven't torn our bandages, Hyden. For if they did you're gonna be in a hell of a lot of trouble.' "Yes, I know Nyt. I'm gonna make sure not to lend them out again without your permission."

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:13 pm

---------------------------------
((should we move this somewhere else now?))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Larua Keen Faith Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:32 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((i guess ))
Larua Keen Faith
Larua Keen Faith
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyt/Hyden Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 pm

-----------------------------------------

I say the infirmery. That's where all hurt people should go.

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 pm

-----------------------------------------------
((But theres no nurse? Get syril?))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Larua Keen Faith Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(( looks like we're at a stoping point))
Larua Keen Faith
Larua Keen Faith
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyt/Hyden Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:04 pm

------------

There may be no nurse but Hyden isn't stupid in medical. If there's no nurse teachers are great help.

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larua Keen Faith Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(( Teacher!!!, lol where did we last start off))
Larua Keen Faith
Larua Keen Faith
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:57 am

(( larua can u start one in the infermary? my character doesnt know theres no nurse))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next