The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Face your destiny

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Face your destiny - Page 3 Empty Re: Face your destiny

Post  Aliyra Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Aliyra nodded matter-of-factly at Yuuki's statement. "Are we getting close, Shae?" She asked. They'd been walking for quite some time, so she figured it wouldn't be too much farther ahead. She was no stranger to walking, but she just wanted to know how much longer she had to be in Larita's company...

(( I got the job Today was my first day....my feet are so sore, lol. ))
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:35 am

Shae grinned at Yuuki and Alyra and shrugged.
"Not quite sure..." he replied seemingly thoughtful. "But we're at least halfway there^^" he said vaguely deliberately to annoy the not so happy member of their little party.
Leaving it open ended and suggesting that they might have to walk some way yet.

"You know Larita dear, my offer still stands if you're too tired to walk..." he smirked slightly.
Eying her bags. "I'm sure they wont get any wetter than they already are.." added smirking wider and then amended his statement. "Well... maybe anyway."

In truth the rain would probably last some time... but he just liked the fact he could torment her so easily.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 am

"Walked for a reason?" Larita said in a disbelieving voice, immediately followed by an almost-trip as her heel sunk into the mud. She righted herself and turned her attention back to Yuuki. "What possible reason would make you want to stay in the rain longer than you needed to?" As far as Alyira, Larita didn't pay the girl much attention. At first, she had thought the girl rather pretty, but now she found her rather boring.

She glared at Shae. "Well, if some people would offer to help me, then maybe we could get me and my bags back just fine! Without all these ridiculous games. Where are all your bags anyway? Someone must have carried them to the castle for you? You've been holding out on me!" In fact, none of the others seemed to have the load that she carried, and she was suddenly very angry that she seemed to be the butt of a joke.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Height : 170.2 cm
Weight : 54.5 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=32021447&offset=24#/

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:13 pm

yuuki blinked at larita's sudden, rude outburst. "i don't really have much to bring," she replied, suddenly quiet, tugging at the pendant again, with its blue crystal being wrapped around by the dragon's claws. "besides, do you really need that much stuff? what have you got in there anyway?" she eyed the suitcases dubiously. it looked like the girl had taken half her home with her. actually, it seemed quite possible. yuuki shifted her eyes slightly. her family had been on the run for so long--it was hard to gain any connection to a specific item. the only thing she felt any connection to at all was a photograph of her family. she pulled it out of her pocket now---it was folded up a bit, so it could fit---there were four people in the photograph. her, Poison, Terri, and Zigg. she fiddled with the photo for a moment, then looked back up at Larita. "and as for walking, i rather like the rain." she held up her free hand, and the some of the water in the air around them began to take form into a little bird that flew off, before becoming water again.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Aliyra disentangled herself from Shae's arm and turned to face Larita. "I agree with Yuuki. You can't possibly need everything that is in those bags?"

She pauses to watch the rain-birds flutter off before returning her attention to Larita.

"Anyways, if you keep complaining then you'll never reach the school." She stated bluntly and firmly. "I will help you with one- just one -of your bags but simply because I don't want the next person who walks down this road to have to suffer." Aliyra seems quite irritated.

Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 am

"Actually... I've already been living here for sometime... I was just taking a long walk and decided to accompany these young ladies back" he smiled shrugging in a 'so there' type way as they walked.

He watched the little watery bird with interest before rolling his eyes.. damnit.. someone was going to help miss Princess after all- no fun at all.... oh well, at least it might shut her up for a while... probably not, he mused, wondering how he could make the situation even more interesting.

"Oh.. and by the way I know a shortcut... but it's through the forest.." he added after a bit off thought- it would be kinda faster... but a lot of fun could be had leading people through a forest he thought, oh if only the wicked grin in his mind had showed on face for the girls to see- but instead he presented them with a pleasant, helpful smile.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:30 pm

"What have I got in here?" she repeated Yuuki's question as if it was the dumbest question that she's ever heard. "Only the important stuff! My burberry jacket, true religion jeans, two pairs of manolo blahnik shoes, chanel shoes and nail-polish, a custom Diane Von Furstenburg dress..." Each item was pronounced with a tone of great import whether or not the others were listening and even while Larita ducked fearfully away from the little water bird, swatting at it and missing.

As the bird returned to its watery source and Aliyra made her offer, Larita straightened. "About time!" she exclaimed, immediately dumping her duffle bag at the other girl's feet, splashing up water and mud as it hit the ground, making Larita jump back. Larita ignore the comment about someone else suffering, and it was unsure if she even heard it. Even though Aliyra had only offered to carry one of Larita's bags, she had been dragging them both around so long that it would be good enough for now.

"Shortcut?" she asked, once she was safely away from the splash. "You don't really think I could drag this bag over roots and rocks and stuff do you?" But even as she said it, she looked into the forest and back at the dirt road. "Is it really that much shorter?" she asked skeptically.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Yuuki grimaced at Aliyra's offer to carry Larita's bags. still, perhaps the shortage of luggage would at least speed the girl up--she was moving rather slow, and yuuki was thankful for the rain because otherwise, she would have been quite dehydrated. she frowned as she felt a very slight change in body temperature from Shae. what was he planning....? she was picking up on the fact that he seemed to enjoy teasing people....she figured that the forest wouldn't really be much of a shortcut.

(god, i'm sorry its so short. first day of school today, and i still have a buttload of stuff to do and because of school, not alot of time to do it in -_- i have to at least try to work on my online class, too....)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:59 am

Aliyra rolled her eyes and picked up the bag at her feet; shaking off as much water and mud as possible before settling the duffel bag across one shoulder.

"A short-cut?" She questions Shae. Dubiously, she eyes the slick grass and thinks about the squelching mud beneath. "I think I'll stick to the path." She turns to face Larita. "Well, I am walking. If you follow me, fine. If not, I don't care. Either way your bag will be dropped at the entrance and if I hear a single complaint; your bag will be wherever it is when I drop it."

Without another word, she turns and nods politely at Yuuki and Shae.

(( I want to get there xD ))
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:28 am

"Hmm yeah... see the road isn't straight- it curves.. but through the forest we can go directly to the school... it'd be much quicker" he shrugged as though he really didn't mind either way- but was just making an honest suggestion.

He yawned slightly and looked up feeling the rain splash on his face.
It brought back memories of many years ago, years spent in confused solitude. He was glad he's moved on from those days, but he had to admit- he'd hardly changed.

(lol reaaally short >>;; ))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:22 pm

"Well, I'm off. I guess I'll see you guys ther." Aliyra shrugs and starts walking.

(( Even shorter than yours, Shae, lol. I have to get dressed for work. xD ))
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Larita stood in a moment of indecision. Her precious bag was going one way, but she would much rather take the shortcut and get to the castle faster. She looked back and forth between these two options as one of them began to walk away. Even though Shae had hardly been nice to Larita, according to her own standards, of course, she didn't pick up on the fact that there might be something more to his suggestion. The rain pouring down on her hair, and most likely making her mascara run, made the decision for her. Besides, the girl had promised to drop her bags at the castle, had she not?

"I'll take the short-cut," she said finally. Nodding her head firmly and jutting out her chin. She took a few steps toward Shae, dragging the suitcase more easily behind her now that Aliyra had taken the dufflebag.

Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 pm

yuuki gave a slight smile at larita's decision...at least she wouldn't have to deal with any complaining. 'hey, Aliyra, wait up." she gave her wings a hard, backwards flap to dump some extra dampness onto the ground behind her before jogging to catch up with her once-opponent. yuuki literally had nothing with her, save for the picture of her family that was safely stashed in her pocket to protect it from the rain, so she caught up to Aliyra quite quickly. once she was there, she suddenly had a slightly crazy idea--one that made her hair brighten a bit. "you know...if you want to get there quickly....i could fly you there." yuuki was very hesitant about this suggestion, but she did like the idea of getting back to the air, especially when it was raining. she was still practicing creating objects out of water...perhaps one day, she could make a kind of hover board or scooter that people could ride one, but as of now, it simply wasn't possible.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Shae grinned slightly- trying to keep himself from laughing like a maniac.. oh this would be fun.
"Well right this way then.. I guess we'll see you later^^" he called pleasantly to the other two girls, waving.

He started off through the forest, thinking of all the fun things he could do~

((so do we change to a new post or something....?))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:34 am

((Hope you don't mind, I continued it in the forest. ^^
here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Aliyra slowed so Yuuki could catch up, then smiled brightly at her. She adjusted the duffel bag to a more comfortable position as Yuuki proposed flying. "That's very sweet, but I don't think we're very far." She smiled again, then glanced back to see Shae and Larita disappearing into the woods. "I hope they like mud..." She murmurs with a slight smirk.

((Ok, I'm off to work. See ya laters!))
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 pm

yuuki giggled as she peered over her shoulder at shae and larita. larita would be in for a ...fun...travel to the castle. she smiled.

as she peered down the road, she thought she could see the castle---yes, although it was getting dark, she was certain she could see it. she smiled happily---it looked so beautiful!

(short, i know....erm...i'm not sure if you knew this, but you could have put aliyra into threads throughout the castle already...yuuki is all over the place ^^ you don't have to be in one thread at a time, or anything. )
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:41 pm

(( Yeah, I know I could have put her into more ^^; I'm just a very methodical person and I like to do things in order. ))

Aliyra squinted through the darkness, she could just see it through the darkness. "Is that..?" Her eyes lit up ((not litterally xD )) and she laughed, imagining Larita trekking through the woods in her heels looking for something that was just around the bend.

She bumped Yuuki lightly with her shoulder. "Race ya!" She said and took off down the last stretch of road.
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:21 pm

yuuki laughed gleefully, and took off after Aliyra. running through the damp air, she felt happier than she had in months. her powdery blue hair streamed out behind her, her small feet thumping the pavement. she could start off fast, though she knew that, since aliyra had longer legs than she, her freidn would be able to gain more speed as she went. yuuki didn't have this advantage at all. she giggled and jumped a bit, using her wings to give her some extra thrust. she flipped forward, landed in a handspring, and hit the ground on her feet barely a half foot in front of Aliyra. she giggled crazily, and pumped her legs as hard as she could.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Aliyra laughed, with surprise and delight as Yuuki did a hand-spring aided by her wings. She stretched her legs to get the maximum potential out of them, keeping pace with her short friend. The duffel bag did slow her down a bit. Almost as much as her own backpack did, flopping against her back.
"Almost...there!" She said, feigning exhaustion.
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3