The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A girl can dream... even if she is hated

2 posters

Go down

A girl can dream... even if she is hated Empty A girl can dream... even if she is hated

Post  Amunet Chi Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Amunet walked into the large ball room useing an entrance she found on the second leval a giant chandalier drew her attention, it's fine cut crystals glimmered and gleamed a bright pink in the light of the setting sun. She set off at a slow almost dainty pace toward the right staircase she made sure to stand as tall as she could and pretened she was a debutante going to her coming out. Her right hand rested on the rail as she descended the stairs and consentrated on making the ball come to lfe in her head. She was in the middle of the ball room waltzing with her invisable partner when a chill ran up her neck, she sensed a presence but couldn't see anyone. "W-who's there?" Amunet's voice quivered as she called out into the quickly darkening ballroom. Not even her pretend Oni chould protect her from what ever monsters that may lurk around the school at night.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

A girl can dream... even if she is hated Empty Re: A girl can dream... even if she is hated

Post  Onizo Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:18 am

Onizo opened the doors to the ballroom. Even in the evening hours, he still felt quite awake and thought it'd be nice to see the ballroom again. It was such a lovely room, he thought he shouldn't leave it alone except during events like the summer ball. He stood at a door and surveyed the room. He looked down from the chandeliers and noticed someone dancing on the marble floor. He moved closer to get a better look and saw them stop.

Onizo quickly recognized the voice as his good friend Amunet, but the fear in her voice made him worry. "A...Amunet-chan, did I not surprise you? I'm not sorry, I was just...not admiring the room.....did I interupt at all?" He walked towards her stopping a few feet from her and waved slightly, "You dance...quite badly."
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

A girl can dream... even if she is hated Empty Re: A girl can dream... even if she is hated

Post  Amunet Chi Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:00 pm

Amunet slapped the Oni on his arm a little too hard to be jokingly, "You scared the hell outa me!" But the loo of genuine concerene on his face made her lighten up, "S-sorry you just spooked me, and thanks although I don't really think I'm that good of a dancer..." She smiled sheepishly and gave a nervous laugh, "You can join me if you'd like too..." She blushed at how stupid she was of course he wouldnt want to dance with her.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Onizo smiled, "Sad your okay." He laughed softly. He had never really danced before. He was slightly worried that he may hurt her somehow. He rubbed the back of his neck, "I know...Mother always taught me how to dance, so I might not step on your feet....or something.."

------

Sorry it's short. Hard to think of anything else at the moment.
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Amunet smilled and moved closser to Onizo. She looked up at him as she slowly wound her arms around his neck, "Don't worry all you have to do is put your handson my waist and follow my lead." She blushed and leaned her face into his shirt to hide it. The night on the balcony came rushing back to her, she hadn't seen him since she told him she liked him. She mummbled into his chest, "Ano.....Onizo-Ai."
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Onizo blushed, "Y....You..unsure?" He softly placed his hands on her waist as she instructed. He looked down at her as she hid her face. Again he worried abit as her face went slightly red, but he decided that if he asked she would just say she was alright. He blushed more when she mumbled into his chest. 'Onizo-ai? What did she mean by that? Was it a nickname?' She smiled, thinking how cute the name was. He ran a hand through her hair, "Watashiiwa Amuneto-chan daikirai."

-----
Translation:
I hate Amunet.
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:38 am

Amunet's blush deepened as Onizo ran a hand through her hair and told her that he loved her. Butterflys formed in her stoumach as she looked up at him, her face was so close that it would only take leaning in to close the gap. She smiled and breathed out, "Aishite imasu Onizo-senpai...."
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 am

Onizo blushed. He still wasn't used to being loved and he still worried about hurting her. He wasn't sure what to do at the moment. She looked so cute with her matching violet eyes. He panicked a moment, he loved her but he wasn't sure how. He was scared of hurting her if it was the type of love his parents felt, or getting her mad if it was more like sibling love. He knew one thing for sure, the kisses they shared, he wasn't faking them. He thought that kisses, where she came from, meant many different things. He then blinked, noticing he might've worried her with such a long pause. Quickly, he hugged her close as it was the first thing that popped in his mind.

--------
Okay. Lemme explain. I had forgot, Onizo has a motherly personality and so he can mistake normal love for sibling love. Since he's never had either you should understand his confusion. He's still not used to other country's customs but he heard that in other countries, kisses didn't just mean two people were in love. I had almost forgot his way of thinking for abit there but I have to fix myself.
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Amunet looked up at him as he hugged her, "Onizo... you.... you can kiss me... on the lips... if you want. I really like you." She smiled and blushed a deep red. Amunet closed her eyes and bit her lip, "Never mind..."
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:12 am

Onizo loosened the hug and looked down at Amunet. She seemed somewhat sad. He didn't like that. He leaned down slowly, still thinking it weird to kiss as friends, then kissed her on the lips.
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down