The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Good things lead to Death

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good things lead to Death - Page 2 Empty Re: Good things lead to Death

Post  Rein Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 am

Rein laughed as he was helped to his feet, listening to Vera as he was helped up by Neferure. He had wondered why she was not dead when he so very thoroughly been killed off, he guessed now he knew. Looking to the lioness, he was about to express happiness at finding another immortal so quickly when he was sharply cut off. His head snapped to the side and his own hand quickly went to his cheek as it immediately started turning an angry red. The slap echoed in his ears and pulsed across his face. He turned to her with startled eyes and stared a moment to study her face as she shrieked. He paused a moment before he looked down and sighed, rubbing his cheek idly. He stepped towards the lioness and reached towards her hands with his own. He cradled the delicate digits carefully, enveloping her own his this long and thin fingers.

"I know you're mad and worried, but you should be more careful when my necromancy starts to reverse like this. Wait to slap me until later." He huffed, seemingly uncaring that his cheek was aching. He knew she cared, even if in a round-about sort of way. "You know, it wasn't my fault the chandelier fell." He glanced to Vera. "I don't know why this happened, but I'm sure they must have a servant or two to clean. Everyone is just lucky it was only us underneath it and not anyone else. For this reason alone, I don't know why you would want to undo your own immortality, Vera, even if you did know how to." Returning his gaze back to Neferure, his eyes glowed brilliantly silver in the darkness left in the absence of the sun. Bringing his friend's hands close, wrapped in his own, he concentrated. Wisps of silver electricity crackled over his skin and towards her, but instead of biting back at him as they did with Vera, they danced over Neferure's skin and disappeared into her arms, leaving wherever it touched malleable and glowing faintly. Running his fingers along her's, Rein literally smoothed the skin, erasing the cracks like a sculptor with clay, as it turned back to a healthy pink under his touch. He took the time to concentrate on each section at a time, making sure they were perfect again before moving on to the next. He even made sure her palms were okay, all the way down to her wrists.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Height : 185 cm (6'1")
Weight : 67 kg (147 lbs)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2