The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

No Sense of Direction

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No Sense of Direction Empty No Sense of Direction

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:12 pm

After the slow boat ride, Sara gathered her bag of luggage. As she walked she wondered about the identity of the mysterious guy. He could easily be lying, and using her. She despises being used. As she walked her thoughts distracted her concentration and took her off the path. After many hours of walking, she felt exhausted and fell into a dreamless sleep under the protective branches of a tree. When she awoke she could vaguely see a dirt road in the distance. Now the problem would be which way would be correct one. Right or Left?

BEEP. BEEP. Spark was trying to free itself from the EVIL bag. It would not let it see anything. All it could see was darkness and the occasional glimpse of light in the corners. When that girl had fallen asleep, Spark tried to push itself out of a tiny tear in the corner of her bag. Beep. Beep. Spark said ever so quietly. It tried for hours to get the opening bigger, but with minimal success. As the bag was tossed over the girls shoulder, Spark hurried to grasp the walls of the leather bag. Its metal heart skipping a beat, Spark was defeated once again by Sara. (Whether she knew or not)
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 170.18
Weight : 120

Back to top Go down

No Sense of Direction Empty Re: No Sense of Direction

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Yuuki had decided to slip off and take a break in the trees near the dirt road that she had came on---she emotions were still running high after the Ketsuta escapade in the caves. she was napping in one of the trees, her long, feathery wings gently draped across her body with one hanging toward the ground, when she suddenly heard a noise below her. she wasn't alone. yuuki pressed herself low against the branch that she was perched on, wrapped herself around the side of the tree opposite this strange newcomer, and slowly began lowering herself to the ground, landing lightly on her feet. she figured it best to quietly leave her in peace, but as she slipped past some low hanging branches, her wings brushed by them, causing a soft rustling sound. Yuuki froze in place, wondering if she'd been heard. she really did not want a confrontation right now
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Rachael wasn't sure if coming to Lillegard was such a good idea. After meeting that strange man outside the bar she was even more unsure. There was no other alternative though. She had only just learned she was an angel and then her "teacher" was sent away to this place. How else would she learn more about what she was?

She walked along the dirt road. The anticipation killed her once she followed it into a forest-like area. She was a sheltered girl, not really used to being out on her own, especially not a whole ocean away from her hom in America. Rachael shook her head pushing her backpack higher up on her shoulder and forced herself to keep walking.

Then she stopped suddenly. Had she imagined that sound coming from the trees? She was tempted to call out 'hello' to see if anybody was out there, but opted instead to just take a few steps forward and looked out into the trees.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 am

(( thoughts are in italics))
Sara was contemplating which direction she should head off, until she heard a noise. She turned around and searched for the source of it. 'Hopefully, that was not a squirrel.' She thought. Her fear itself was not completely irrational; squirrels are known to carry transmittable diseases such as rabies. Sara carefully walked toward the noise, cautious of a certain furry beast. Most people would think to look up into the trees, but then again Sara isn't like most anyone. Sara Phillips 'fiercely' (trembling just a little) looked around as she picked up a stick and waved it from side to side. "Hello?" Her voice broke and she cleared her throat. "Hello???!!!" She said a bit louder. "Is there anyone here?" Please let there be no squirrels.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:53 am

Rachael grew noticibly more relieved when she heard the voice. 'Its just another person, Rachael. Yes, they live here too. There are no crazy big cats or other territorial beasts stalking you through the woods... relax.'

At her newfound confidence she picked up the pace and went in search of the other person. Maybe they were headed to the castle too. She definitly would have loved company rather than having to walk through the forest on her own wondering what could be out there.

She arrived at the spot where she thought she'd heard the voice. "Hello?" Just as the word left her mouth she noticed the person who had spoken standing a distance away from the path and even though she had been the one to approach, it caught her off guard.

"Oh, hi!" Then she noticed that the person was holding a stick somewhat defensively in her hand. She wasn't able to tell if it was a man or a woman, though, and she made it her prerogative to find out quickly before she had to use any gender-specific nouns.

"Sorry, I thought I heard something out here," she gave an embarresed.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Yuuki was surprised to hear the sound of another approaching figure--this forest was getting quite popular all of a sudden. slowly, she hedged around her original tree, and reached up for the branch of another. she climbed up a fair ways until she was within the denser area of limbs. she then proceeded to belly crawl across the branch, pulling herself onto adjacent brushed that came along, heading in the direction of the castle. all the while, she tried to keep both strangers in her sights, wondering how and if she would be able to get back to the castle branch by branch.

as she reached for one, her body weight shifted in the wrong direction. she had been reaching out with her right hand, with her left foot in the air, planning on moving to a higher branch while still trying to keep fairly low. she had the urge to start pinwheeling her limbs, but self preservation won out. she stuck her left leg out, catching a branch with her foot, and grabbed onto another branch positioned behind her with her right hand. slowly, she rotated her head, taking stock of her situation. she was definitely not well balanced, and she was positioned in between the two newcomers.

now what am i supposed to do? she thought, her white-blue hair beginning to fall over her blue eyes. just hang here until they leave, and hope i don't fall?<\i> she held her breath, hoping to stay still until then.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 pm

"Ahh!" Sara suddenly jumped at the sound of the voice and dropped her stick. She turned to the speaker. "You scared me!" Then after a moment of silence she burst into laughter. "Aha," she wiped a tear from her eye. "I'm sorry I thought you were a squirrel. As silly as it sounds, I was terrified of them when I was a child. Still am." Sara chuckled.

When the girl said she heard something, Sara agreed. She told her that she heard it in the direction of the tree, but thought its was the girl and dismissed it. "By the way, I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Sara."

~A view into Spark's artificial mind~

Spark buzzed in annoyance. It was annoyed that for one, he was stuck in the bag without a view. Two, the girl kept moving and her gears, screwdrivers, and other metal appliances kept on bumping into Spark. And three, for how dumb and ignorant the girl sounded. She was never a competent character; her mind was not quite there at times (Perhaps that was because of all the alcohol she had to consume when the water was polluted) and she would fail at almost everything she created. That is, of course, everything besides him. Even then, her creation of Spark was by accident. Had she thought about creating him, he would have ended up like the other creations she made: Explosive or useless.

((>.> I'm going to refer to Spark as he/him/himself from now own... It's hard calling him it when my brain keeps saying him. Plus I think Spark would refer to itself as a male. And its easier to differ between the two characters. -shot-))
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 am

Rachael smiled but though, 'Why squirells?'

"I'm Rachael," She introduced, relived that she had gotten a gender out of the girl. "Are you going to the castle?" She asked pointing with her thumb in the direction she had been walking.

The forest freaked her out. She could almost feel something out there. She really just wanted to get to any sign of civilization before something bad happened.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Yuuki listened silently to the two girls speaking. she'd managed to catch their names---Sara and Rachael, but that was about it. also, she could have sworn that the word "squirrels" had come up, but she figured it was just her imagination.

Yuuki could feel the branch that she was leaning on begin to creak under her weight--she wasn't sure how much longer it would hold out. she sucked in a breath...maybe if she could just twist her body a bit, she could freeze the branch and make it a bit more solid and stable. slowly, carefully, she began to rotate toward where the branch joined the main trunk of the tree. she felt the branch bend dangerously, the whole thing almost seeming to moan.....oh no... Yuuki squeezed her eyes shut, as though wishing that the branch would hold out, but she could feel it bending precariously, and there was nothing she could do...

a loud crack sounded near her head, and she was suddenly sent tumbling toward the ground, her wings out as she tried to gain some kind of purchase on the air around her, but the trees were too dense, and she felt her feathers catch painfully on nearby branches, as she fell with increasing speed, heading right in between the two girls....

Yuuki hit the ground with a loud thud--a pile of paleness and blue, and feathers. she rolled head over heels, kicking up clouds of dust before finally coming to a painful stop
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Sara laughed to Rachael. "I was about to head over there, but I stumbled off the path. So I guess I'm lost." She paused for breath. "Do you happen to know wh-" And then something dropped right between Rachael and her. "Squirrel!!!" Sara shouted, but quickly found out that it wasn't one. Then feathers and clumps of dirt flew up into the air, and some landed on Sara's hair. Sara blew the streams of hair from her face. 'This is why I should have worn my hat.' She thought.

Sara looked down at the cause of this. "((YOU KNOW YOU MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT! jk jk!!!)) Who are you?" She looked inquisitively at the person surrounded by feathers and dirt.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Rachael almost scream aloud as the the girl fell from the tree, but managed to keep it in. Looking down she saw just a pile of blue feathers. Realizing the feathers were attached to a girl Rachael had a sudden urge to release her own wings. However, she wasn't able to bring them out without saying the spell aloud yet, like Leon could, and she was embaressed to be heard speaking latin out loud. So she kept them retracted.

She turned her focus back to the girl and asked, "Are you alright?" It seemed she had been hiding in the tree. Rachael became curious why she would be hiding in a tree, but wanted to make sure she was uninjured before begining to ask questions.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 pm

yuuki groaned, muttering a few swear words towards her idiocy and clumsiness as she attempted to sit up. when the two girls asked her if she was ok, she turned slightly to look herself down. she was cut, bloodied, and bruised, but not too bad, considering. might have cracked a rib she thought grumpily.

her poor wings had taken the worst of it--a few small branches had pierced through the thick muscle of their upper joints. twigs were sticking out from were they sat in between her feathers, and she was covered in dirt, with her lip split. Yuuki groaned and slowly sat up. as she stood, the skin around her wounds began to desolidify into water. more water was automatically pulled from the moisture in the air to join it, and soon, the water was solidifying back into pale flesh again, healing her wounds. it was an automatic thing, and Yuuki didn't think too much of it as she rolled her shoulders, and tried to test out the extent of her cracked rib. finding it not too injured, she began to slowly spread her wings, wincing at the injuries to them--they would, unfortunately, take longer to heal. still by now, most of her scratches and bruises were mostly gone. all that remained was the small bit of blood from said scratches.

yuuki pulled her wings back in slowly, reaching around to rub behind her shoulder.

"yeah, i'm ok...," her soft, quiet voice replied

crap, that's gonna hurt tomarrow....
"sorry about the rough entry," she smiled wryly, a rare expression for her. "i'm Yuuki, by the way."
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Sara looked down toward the girl and winced at her injuries. But when parts of her skin became translucent, Sara could hardly conceal her awe. She was absolutely baffled. "Whoa." She simply stated. When the girl’s cuts healed almost spontaneously, Sara was not convinced. "Are you sure you are alright?" She asked, but her mind trailed off. Creases began to form between her brows, she was wondering how it healed almost immediately. "Curious." She muttered.

"BZZZT." Spark buzzed in annoyance. He was admitting defeat on the off-chance that he would be freed from his eternal prison. (Perhaps this is a bit exaggerated.) After all, the temperature was rising and various objects surrounded him like a mountain of rubbish.

'I almost forgot about him!' Sara panicked. She started rummaging through her bag scattering her tools, clothes, and random items in the process. Finally she found Spark, but he was almost about to faint or shut down. (However you say it.) He glared at her, almost as if to say: ‘That’s right, Girly.’ Sara glared back and murmured. “Don’t try anything, Spark.” He beeped, then crawled up her arm until he secured a grip on her shoulder.

She looked back to Yuuki, now that she knew her name. “Hello my name is Sara, Sara Phillips, and this is Spark. He’s my bot.”

Spark buzzed, irritated.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 am

Rachael watched as Yuuki's injuries healed, though her wings didn't seem to do the same. She sort of sympathized with her for it. Rachael was still fairly clumsy in the air and her healing abilities didn't work as quickly as Yuuki's seemed to... Not yet, anyway, so Leon had said.

"Your wings," Rachael started, not knowing entirely what she had wanted to say in the first place. She had the overwhelming urge to bring out her own wings. At this point all that stopped her was the backpack she had on. No sense burning through she had brought with her.

Then she watched as Sara pulled the little robot out of her bag and it crawled up her arm. Rachael laughed a bit at this, thinking it was cute the way she had spoken to it.

Now she turned back to Yuuki, realizing she hadn't yet introduced herself properly, "Oh, I'm Rachael," Then her curiosity returned, "Uhh, why were you in the tree?" She asked softly, pointing up with hie index finger.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Yuuki looked at Sara. "i'll be fine, really." she shifted a bit at Rachael's partial comment, then at her question, looked up into the trees her self, seeming a little embarrassed. "oh...welll" if she could blush properly, she could. "i...was sleeping up there, when i heard you two. i figured i would try to stay out of your way...i didn't do a very good job of it. i would have flown, but i thought you would see me, and i don't like being conspicuous, really....its not my thing." Yuuki bit her lip, then turned, and grabbed one of the branches stuck in her wing. in one quick move, she pulled it out--it wouldn't heal otherwise. it began to heal like her other scratches, though more slowly. Yuuki felt a bit dizzy from dehydration. she would have to get some water in her before she healed anymore. that meant she would have to walk through the hallways of lillegard with sticks coming out of her wings. oh, joy.

she looked back at sara, blinking curiously at the little robot, but let the subject be, for the most part. she could always ask later.

"so..." she began hesitantly, "what were you two doing out here? how long have you been at Lillegard?"
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm

((Sorry for the short post. D: Homework.))
Sara chortled. "I just got here recently. I had the boatman drop me off on the shore, and I wandered through this road for hours, and somehow...I went off this path. Now I'm lost, and with my horrible sense of direction I wandered to that tree to sleep." Sara pointed toward the place where she thought she had slept. Then she apologized to Yuuki. "Sorry for disturbing you nap. I didn't know that we disturbed your rest."

Sara hesitated and pointed to her wings. "..."

She frowned. Sara was not sure if sticks-in-wings would be in the category of 'all right'.

Spark looked at the girl with wings and beeped. He was curious if it was as painful as it looked.

Last edited by Sara Phillips on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Sleeping in a tree? Rachael remembered that Leon did that a lot too and hoped it wasn't a habit picked up by all people who had wings.

"I just got here too," Rachael cringed as Yuuki pulled the stick out of her wing. "Will they heal alright once you get all the sticks out?"

((short, sorry))
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:39 pm

"its fine....i sleep light anyway," she said to Sara. then, the Rachael,"well....technically....but i'm a little low on energy...so i have to wait before i can pull more out," she glanced down at her wings uncomfortably. she looked like a walking pincushion -_-. she bit her lip, then sort of let her wings settle a bit, though keeping them from folding all the way, so that no pressure was applied to the sticks. she smiled, nervously. "do you guys want to...walk to the castle together? i have to go back anyway..."she jerked her thumb at her wings, her lip quirking a bit.

(its okay, i usually talk alot, so if you guys do some short posts, i can get it going again with a reeeeaaallly long one, if i have to XDD i'm a writer at heart. lol)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 pm

((If you want Yuuki, it is a great idea
Edit 1: I edited the colors for Sara's voice.))

"That's a great idea!" Sara exclaimed enthusiastically. "It would prevent us from getting lost, and we could watch each other backs. Then if there are any wild animals out there, we would be protected. What do you think Rachel?"

Spark was annoyed that the woman ignored him. He stopped resting on her shoulder and crawled up her neck. Spark began to make weird noises as he crawled over her face.

Sara twitched her eye and plucked him from her head.

"I told you to behave." She glared at him. "Do you understand?" Spark beeped defiantly. Sara moved Spark toward her bag and opened the flap. "Do you understand?" She repeated calmly to him again. He sighed in defeat and struggled to crawl back on her arm. "Good, we have reached an understanding." She placed him back on her shoulder and smiled.

Spark pouted. 'That was unfair, machines have rights too!'
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 pm

The word Yuuki used, "energy" caught Rachael's attention. It was a term Leon had used before and Rachael began to wonder if Yuuki was like them. An angel or a demon. Her wings were blue, though. Her own wings were white and Leon's were black. She didn't know enough about angels and demons or anything else magic-related.

"Are you.. an angel?" She asked not, convinced that she was simply because of the color of her wings. Rachael felt a pang of sympathy for her. Then she turned to Sara and nodded, grateful that she wanted to walk back to the castle together and she wouldn't be left on her own. She laughed a bit as Spark began to crawl up to her neck and she scolded him, "He's cute."
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 pm

at rachael's sudden question, Yuuki shifted slightly "i am...in no way an angel...,' she said. then, muttering "sometimes i wonder if i'm more bad than good," she brushed her hair out of her face, and looked back up at rachael, then sighed, and decided that she would do something she rarely ever did, especially upon first meeting someone---she'd tell them what she was. heck--the only way Jami had figured it out was because Ketsuta had tried to kill her...."long story short, i'm...." she bit her lip, backing out a bit. maybe not the whole truth. "part dragon," she finished, finally. "my element is water, though." at those last words, she finally relaxed completely--enough that her tattoos started to reappear, moving across her skin--water droplets, iceshards, and snowflakes, in a light, cobalt blue. she blew her bangs out a bit. "you have no idea how uncomfortable it is to keep those hidden..." she said pointedly. she was kind of relieved, really...she had hoped that coming here would bring her many things, but she never thought that she would learn to trust again. but there were so many other people here that were, in a way, like her. she felt like she could actually trust them...not with her biggest secret, but she could at least reveal part of what she was, here.

(....i did not mean to make that one that long...meh, oh well)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 pm

((I think long posts are great Yuuki :3))

Sara's eyes widen. "Angels? Dragons?" She was absolutely astounded. “I’ve never even seen these races! Why, they did not even exist in my country. This is great!"

In her alternate universe, Fantasy creatures or mythical creatures did not exist. The may have appeared in books or stories, but none were real. Her world was one fixated with time and science. There was always a clock around every corner, and an industrial center right next to it. Ha, even her city was suspended in air by a contraption made with metal.
She stared in wonder at moving tattoos across her skin.“I see so your element is water.

Sara paused to ponder.

Can you get dehydrated?” Sara asked. It seemed, at that time, that it would be a good question to ask.

Spark sighed electronically and face palmed. 'Of all the questions you could ask.'
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Rachael was just as surprised as Sara at the word dragon. The existence of angels and demons was a lot for her to swallow in the begining, and now there were dragons too?

She smiled as Yuukis tattoos appeared, "I don't know why you hide them. They're pretty." Then she turned her attention to Sara. "Want to see mine, Sara?" She asked, getting excited.

Without waiting for an answer, she took off her back pack and dropped it on the ground. She looked down at her shirt and grimaced. It was one of her favorites; she'd wanted to look nice for her first day at the new school. Now she was going to burn two holes through it.

Rachael used her hand to cover her mouth as she muttered the spell to herself, then two white, angel-style wings sprouted from her back. Her wingspan was about fourteen feet, bigger than Leon's for whatever reason, and they shone with the lightest hue of yellow.

((I like long posts too lol. This is mor elike it for me ^^))
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:55 am

(her wingspan is only about a foot shorter than yuuki's ^^)

'if i get dehydrated, its a lot more dangerous for me, than any other normal person," she answered sara. she felt... a little embarassed about Rachael's comment towards her tattoos, and when the bright, white wings suddenly sprouted from the girl's back, she quickly understood.

"that's why you asked if i'm an angel....that's what you are, isn't it?" then she sighed....why was it that everyone was always so surprised about dragons? "dragons aren't "great" believe me..." she muttered. then, on a lighter note: "wow, this school has everything! so, if there are angels here, that must mean there are demons too, then, huh?" she said that last sentence jokingly, but she hoped the two girls didn't catch the ever so slight strain on the word 'demons'.

(wow, i just realized you two must be on a completely different time zone than me...what time is it for you guys right now? its pretty late for me XD. unless you 2 just stay up late lol)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:13 pm

((I live in the central time zone of America XDD It 3:12 pm))

Sara's mouth dropped open, and she stumbled back. "Y-you are one too?!!" Sara was overwhelmed with feelings of disbelief, curiosity, and alarm. Spark had to use all his mechanical strength to keep from being thrown off. After having a chance to recover from shock, Sara declared. “Don’t surprise me like that!

Then she laughed and responded to Yuuki. “Yes, this school is quite astonishing. I just couldn’t believe that there would be so many different races and species. I guess I must keep my mind open to these possibilities. I mean, I met Rachael and you! So it must be possible that demons exist too.

Sara hesitated.“I would not mind to meet a demon, since I do not believe all demons are evil.” She stated matter-of-factly. “After all, you must not leave out the exceptions. There are ALWAYS exceptions.

'That’s only because: One, you haven't met any. Two, you don't even believe in them 'til today. And three, you're just trying to sound smart.' Spark huffed.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next