The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Snowmelt Lake

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snowmelt Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowmelt Lake

Post  Leigha Oceanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Leigha paniced, "Sorry Leon! Umm ok, I'm going to let the air stop so you can drop, but im not sure if I can regain control in time before I start to fall too." She let go of the air that was holding them both up so he could gain controll. But she had no way of getting off of him since she couldn't just summon wind or he would be caught in it to. She was left with basically no choice but to free-fall unless he held onto her. She opened her mouth to scream into his shoulder.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:53 pm

As soon Leon felt himself falling he adjusted his wings so he spun and was flying backside up again. before doing so he put his arm around Leigha's waist so she wouldn't fall to her death.

Immediatly, he felt her added weight on his wings and continued to fall a bit at first. Once he adjusted and felt stable flying through the air again he let out a sigh, "I don't believe you just tried to kill me," he said it in the same almost undetectable sarcastic tone of voice.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Leigha relaxed into Leon's body and mummbled "Thanks for not letting me fall." She managed to hug him around his neck and not burn herself on his wings. Leigha's breathe was comeing harder from the shear terror and she felt faint; but she would never tell Leon that because then he'd think she was weak. She hugged him tighter as they fell a few feet and let out a gasp. Leigha realized she was probably stranging him and let her hands fall limp. "Sorry..."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Leon could feel Leigha's breathing get heavier. His was probably no different, but perhaps for a different reason. 250 lbs suddenly felt a lot heavier. He remembered that, though Rachael's wings made it awkward, she didn't seem quite so heavy. Afterwards she'd told him that she weighed 110 lbs. There was only 10 lb difference.

His wings were beginning to ache, particualarly at the joint, or what he called the elbow, on his left wing. Then he remembered he had a gold-scar there. He'd gotten after he carried Rachael. a grimace crossed his face. Supposedly gold-scars never healed. He wondered if it would actually be there forever, however long forever would be for him.

"Watch your legs," Leon said, "I'm going to land."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Leigha saw that he was hurting and bunddled her legs as best as she could without... hurting 'him'. She waited for him to land and then she would demand to look at his wing to see what was wrong. She always hated when someone she loved was hurt... wait loved? Where'd that come from?
Linking her hands around his shoulders she pulled her head up and looked him in the face. "Ok, I'm ready..." She realized just how close their faces were and had a strange urge to close the gap between them.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 pm

The landing was a bit awkward. Leon had to sort of put her down before landing himself. As soon as his feet were on the ground he walked to one of the far rock wall and sat down cross-legged against it. He began to examine some of his gold-scars.

On his right arm, left leg, left wing, and on his stomach were all sets of gold-scars, three parellel marks about and inch apart from eachother. It looked like he'd been scratched by a big cat in those areas. The ones on his forearm were the reason why often didn't wear long sleeves. He hadn't yet come with a believable excuse as to where they'd come from.

He moved his left wing so the elbow was by his waist. It was a somewhat awkward way to hold it, but the only way he could see the gold-scars. Now they burned an angry red as if they had just happened, and heat seemingly stronger than the heat given off by his wings in general radiated off of it. The burn of his feathers on his hands hardly even fazed him anymore.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:21 pm

After he set Leigha down she slummped down in her spot. She say him looking at his scares, that would be the reason for his pain. She did her best to get up and then limpped over to him as she could. She sat down infront of him and put her hand out over the angry looking scar on his left wing. She created a small chilly breaze and let it carasse the feathers over his scar, it was contained to that one area. "Does this help any?" She smiled sheepishly not wanted to ask him what had happened... if he wanted to tell her he would.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Leon nodded to answer her question, "That one's the worst," he said refering to the scars on his wing. "That bitch!" He said, begining to shake again with anger.

Slowly, so as not to burn Leigha in the process, he retracted his wings and the pain in his wing disappeared. It wasn't so much the pain that upset him, though. He hadn't been able to fly for a whole month after he'd recieved the scar. He'd assumed that after that he would be okay to keep flying, now it was coming back to haunt him.

Last edited by Leon Barner on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Leigha reached out and put her hands on Leon's shoulders, "Hey it's ok, whatever it was happened in the past... don't let it haunt you." As soon as his wings were retracted she moved closer to him and menovered into a hug she rubbed his back were his wings had dissapeared, "You wanna talk about it?" She remembered when her brother had been upset after their dad killed himself and she was there for him , so she would be here for Leon.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Leon didn't mind so much when she sat next to him, but when she rubbed his back he reached up an arm to stop her. It felt good; his shoulders ached a bit after flying. Other than that, he was entirely uncomfortable with it. She was pitying him. It was unforgivable., and he tried to pretend it hadn't happened.

He was about to say something, then realized he didn't want to use the word "gold-scars". "They don't heal. Any other cut or injury would heal, but not these. Those scars will be there as long as I live."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Leigha schootched away a bit; she could tell he was mad at him, and dropped her head into her hands, "Sorry I didn't mean to make you even mader... I just tought that... you just reminded me of my older brother a bit and I really hate it when he's upset." She looked up at him from under her eye-lashes. OMG what the hell are you doing Leigha! You can't like this guy! He doesn't even like you! "That really sucks about your scares... I'll make sure not to fall on you again," She had a pained look on her face and she mummbled, "Or touch you."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Leon just didn't like people to touch him. Even his angel targets, though in that case he just had to suck it up and pretend not to mind.

Now Leon felt like he should probably just leave. The thought of that angel had pissed him off. He could picture her laughing at him right now. He began to shake more. Not helping, Leon.
He didn't want to end up venting his frustration on Leigha. He had a tendancy to do things without thinking when he was angry and it was always the people that didn't have it coming who got the brunt of it. He didn't think straight when he was angry.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:06 am

Leigha saw how mad he was getting and did the only thing she knew would help him, "Ok Leon... you might hate me for doing this but I know a way to help you calm down..." She moved closser to Leon and placed a hand on his left shoulder, "Ok I really don't want to do this to you but if you tell me to I'll stop, I'm going to slightly use my seducing powers on you. I've done some of this to my brother when he get's upset."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Leon was only partially listening when she spoke, "You seduced your brother!?" Now he shook his head, realizing that probably wasn't what she said. Not having heard everything she was saying, and feeling her hand on his shoulder, he stood and walked away a bit. Evidently he couldn't allow this girl to get too close to him.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Leigha hit her self in the face with her hand and limped after him the best she could. "I didnt seduce my brother! I have... differnt levals? and one is claming! I can basically put you in a trance like state, like meditation, and clear your mind temperaroliy!" She wound up tripping but cushioned her fall with a blanket of air. "I have like a 'calming touch' i could calm you down just by touching you." Leigha was trying to get back up but couldn't and her ankle was killing her. "Listen Damnit!"
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 pm

All Leon needed to hear was the word 'trance'. "Trance?" he practically interrupted her, "No thanks. I like having control of my mind."

He released his wings and was about to fly away. Then Leigha tripped and he realized he couldn't leave her in the middle of the mountains like that... though he didn't know why. He didn't turn though, and instead made it look as if he were just stretching his wings. The gold-scar hurt again, but he didn't care.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Leigha sighed and just layed there in the dirt, a tear came out of her eye and rolled down her cheek, "Leon it's not really a trance... you'd be in full controll." More tears came out, she couldn't controll them because she didn't even know why she was crying. She sighed, "I just want too help you..." She wipped at her face and muttered, "Damn tears!" Leon looked like he wanted to leave her and she didnt even care at this point, "Whatever you don't have to believe me... you can go if you want to..." She sniffled a bit loudly, and then burried her face in her arms.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Leon didn't know why she was desperate to help him. That word kept popping into his mind though. Pity, pity, pity. And now she was crying? He didn't like being pitied, nor he did he like pitying other people.

This girl, she was far too concerned with things that weren't any of her buisness. His hands clenched into fists and he was shaking again, "I don't need your damn pity."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Leigha was off the ground within two seconds. Her winds wipped around her in her own personal, furious, cyclone. She looked leon in the eye, "I'm not pittying you damnit!" The traitor tears streeemed down her face she wipped at them and nearly screamed, "These tears weren't cause by you!" She remebered her father and his limp body, he killed him self it wasn't too long after she was born but she had seen how he acted and was afraid Leon would do the same thing. She wasn't sure why she even cared she hated all forms of pity, being depressed was something she had learned to live with; it came and went. She fell to the ground on her hands and knees and broke down, "I HATE PITY SO WHY WHOULD I PITY YOU!" The tears and anger caused her to shake as hard as he was.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Leon stretched his arms and neck, uniterested. Then he laid back onto the cool stone, and closed his eyes, extending his wings so they'd absorb the sun's warmth along with the backs of his lids.

He began to play back 50s music in his head, his favorite kind., and he'd heard the songs so many times that he didn't need an ipod to listen to them. He pretended he was by himself. Solitude always calmed him down, and he never liked to be angry. He was a methodical person. When he was angry he didn't think straight, and that was a serious problem. His temper was something he considered his biggest flaw.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Leigha screamed into her arms and then punched the ground. Her fist started bleeding but she was clamer. When her tears stopped and the anger started to reside. she limmped over to a spot farthest away from Leon and layed down. She turned up the music in her head, classics of course, they were the most soothing. She slowly driffted off to a semi-sleep state.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:10 pm

The music in his head died down a bit and he allowed his mind to wander other topics, forming his final thoughts on Leigha. He thought she was annoying, a bit weak and didn't know how to mind her own buisiness. He never cared for weak people, though, remembering his condition after he'd recieved his scars, he decided he wouldn't hold her ankle against her.

He didn't know why she'd started crying, didn't particularly care, either. Crying was something he'd always looked down on but he's somewhat used to it. A lot of his angel targets were crybabies. He never cried. Crying was no way to solve anything, though his alternative of getting angry instead was no better.

With that he let out a sigh and walked back over to Leigha, "Do you want to go to the castle, or what?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Leigha jummped up when she heard Leon's voice, her hand was stiff with blood and her ankle throbbed, "Meh... you can go back if you want, my ankle is killing me and I really just need to cool off or I'll murder the next boy I see who isn't you..." Leigha sat up and leaned back on her hands. She avoided looking at him as she explianed, "Sorry for freaking out... my dad comitted suicide and with you all mad like that... well, I just had flash backs. So sorry."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Leon retracted his wings and opted to sit next to her instead of leaving. He had no experiences with suicide. Here he was trying to live forever and other people were choosing to die sooner? It made no sense to him.

"My mother," he began, "left us because my father lost his powers. He can't do anything anymore. He can't fly or possess angels, which means he also can't get younger, like me. Right now he looks to be about 70, and that's why she left."

Leon had never actually told the real story of his parents to anyone. Usually if his angel targets asked he always was his grandfather and that his parents died in a car accident when he was little. It offered up some sympathy from the angels and sometimes an excuse for his behaviour at school. He had been young, human young, not demon young, when his mother had left. He hardly even remembered what she looked like anymore. He just knew that he didn't get his appearences from Tanner.

((uhh Tanner is his Dad's name. He calls him by his first name XD))
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Leigha let a sad smile cross her face, "That stinks. My dad killed himself not too long after I was born but we Ninfa are born at an stage that we can remember details... so it haunts me every now and then..." She tried to smile at him but her lip quivered, "It really sucks that he killed himself just because i was born... my older brother was a mess after, so i guess when i see people get as upset as you a... well freak." She laughed, but it came out as more as a bark. Her hand had drifted towards his, for the comfort of course! "Hey I was wondering... How old are you?"
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum