Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week

I've brought something for you.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've brought something for you.

Post  Larita Marten on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Larita walked quickly up to the office door, her heels clicking, as usual, on the stone floors. She stopped just outside the door and took a moment to smooth down her hair, pulling the frontmost sections over her shoulders so they hung in loose, brunette curls. She had taken extra time getting ready that morning, and had chosen a pink lipstick and (rather short) yellow dress. In her hands, she held a skinny, cream-colored box with a red ribbon tied around it.

She had met the professor only briefly at the beach party event, but so far he had been one of the only people that she could consider respectful.

The girl rapped on the office door with her knuckles and a few metal bracelet clanged together at the same time. Then she stood, a smile waiting on her face and the small box held conspicuously behind her back.
Larita Marten
Admin

Height : 170.2 cm
Weight : 54.5 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=32021447&offset=24#/

Back to top Go down

Re: I've brought something for you.

Post  Blake Eston on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:39 am

Alone in his office, Blake had found the time to pull out a few old documents on people he had taken down in previous years and gander at what made those missions so successful. He was great in all these even flawless, but still could not avenge the death of his family and this disturbed Blake greatly. Putting the papers back into a private folder of his he sat back in his chair and exhaled a great breathe of depression. All he needed now was something to cheer him up and what timing had come his way when a rapid amount of knocks erupted the silence of his room. Looking over at the door he saw the shadow of a figure waiting on the other side for his answer.

Getting up Blake grabbed his glasses and adjusted them hoping that they would not fall as much as they had been in previous meet and greets of the students. Walking over to the door he slowly opened the door and peeked only an eye through the crack, till he saw the lovely figure of Larita before him. For a lovely looking woman Blake had no issue with letting this one in. Opening the door fully now, Blake smiled and bowed his head in a greeting matter. "Ah, hello there miss Marten, how are you this afternoon?" He asked in a kind tone completely oblivious to what may have been behind her back. "Come in come in, wont you?"
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Larita smiled widely as soon as the professor's face appeared in the crack of the door. When the door was pulled open for her, she leaned forward at the waist, peering inside briefly. Then she danced in, swiveling on the balls of her feet so that should would be facing the professor when he turned to meet her.

"Hello to you too, Blake," she said, smiling to herself at the use of his first name. She hesitated as she looked around, taking in the professor's office. So this is where he works, she thought to herself. Larita still held the box protectively behind her lower back with both hands, not wanting to reveal the surprise too soon. She would save it until the conversation needed a boost. "I've come to tell you that I've just signed up for your class. I hope I won't be in too much danger," she tilted her head, her mouth curled in a flirtatious smirk.
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Blake smiled as she came in and he found himself closing the door in a quick manner so he could turn to meet her gaze again. Turning back he watched for a moment as she observed the room and as she did that Blake couldn't help but observe her legs. Thin and highly attractive though he had not already noticed them at the beach, he just had to take another look. As she called him by his first name his gaze shot back up and he smiled, "Ah glad someone calls me by my first name I never really cared for my last one. To professional sounding and no fun I say."

Blake walked up a little closer to Larita and gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder and directed her towards the couch that was in his room that had surrounded a coffee table with many little semi sweet snacks on it. He had hoped that she was enjoying the environment he had set up for the students, but then again he had forgotten to tidy up his desk which had an ashtray and a huge pile of student documents. Learning all their names was harder than he had thought. Looking down at Larita he found himself pushing his glasses back up "Why don't we have a seat and have a nice treat with some tea? I am pleased to hear that you want to join my class! It makes me quite happy that such youth is interested in my skills, and don't worry I'll make sure you wont be in any real danger!" He said with a wink to the young student.
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Noticing the professor's observation of her, Larita smiled. It was exactly the reaction that she had been hoping to receive from the professor. She leaned into him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and gladly followed him to the couch. On the way, she noticed the ashtray and scrunched her nose. Smoking had never been something that she found attractive, but she already knew that she would overlook it in this instance. Perhaps he was just really stressed or something.

"Tea would be wonderful, and it depends on the treat." It's not that she was on a diet, but she didn't want to eat anything too fattening or messy in front of the professor. She looked at the couch as she sat on it, carefully smoothing her skirt so she would sit neatly on the back of it. Larita crossed one leg over the other, and moved the cream-colored box so it was resting on her lap. "And once we have our tea, I have something to give you in return."
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Blake walked Larita over to the couch and he noticed her reaction to his ashtray and chuckled to himself. Seemed like she wasn't the one who cared for a smoker, not like his breathe of closed smelled anything like it though, as he managed to always have some sort of cologne on him. Remembering back one time some woman denied him unless he stopped, but that was hard for him to do. He had been smoking since he was 18 and felt just fine so why stop unless something popped up in regards to his health. Watching her sit he waited till she was comfy and then followed her and sat next to her only leaving about a foot of space between them.

Looking down at his try that was covered her popped the lid open and held the box of cookies up to her, "These are Oatmeal Cookie that I made myself, I like sweet but the fruity kind of sweet like from the sugar that these raisins provide." He placed the container down in front of her in case she wanted one and he got back up to receive his small battery run hot stove that was literally the size of his hand. Placing a newly filled kettle of water on top of it he flipped a switch and watched as the coils began to burn red and give off a light heat. "Alright this should be done shortly......so why can't I have it now?" He asked as he turned back to Larita and smiled. He really had no clue what was in this little box that seemed to pretty to be in his presence, but he really wanted to know bad. Last time any one got him a present was when a bomb was shipped to his house in a form of a teddy bear.
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Lartia turned her kneed towards the professor as he sat beside her, and though she wished that she could have a cookie, simply due to the fact that he had made them himself, she had already decided that she would pass. Crumbs on her dress would not be an attractive addition. She watched him as he stood up to boil the water. Glasses on a man were not something that she would usually go for, but on him they were actually quite charming. He couldn't be that old, she thought. At least, he doesn't look it, even despite the white hair. Part of her wanted to ask, but the question would have brought attention to her own age, a topic that she wanted to avoid for as long as she could manage it.

The girl smiled teasingly, playing with the end of the ribbon that was tied around the box. "Because I want to wait until we're comfortable. So you'll just have to be patient." She leaned forward over the gift box as if she were protecting it and rested her elbows on her knee and her chin on her fist. Her eyebrows raised as if daring him to ask again.
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Blake noticed how Larita didn't take a cookie and he had figured it was a looking clean thing more than anything else. She was skinny enough to not need a diet and she had nice looks as it was, so it had to be that. Listening to her he frowned a little as he was declined the ability to look in the box till later. He wanted to ask again but his ears perked to the sound of the water boiling and the kettle making its high pitched tone as it did. Leaning forward Blake grabbed the handle with a piece of cloth and took it off the eye and prepared the cups with some tea leaves that he had managed to save for special occasions. Earl Grey was something he enjoyed as the flavor was not to rough and went down quite smooth. Now pouring the water into the cups he placed the kettle back and handed Larita a cup. "Would you like sugar with your cup?" He asked as he held the sugar cube tray up to her.

He smiled and placed two cubes in his own and stirred it around till it was completely dissolved. "So Larita, what made you think of bringing me a present anyways? None of the other students have shown such kindness towards me."
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 am

Larita used both hands to take the warm cup from the professor, leaving the box to balance in the crook of her lap. She shifted the cup and held on to the handle as she took one sugar cube from the tray, dropping it into the darkening water. She brought the cup to her mouth and took a small sip. She thought for a minute, and then wrinkled her nose. "It needs milk," she said, reaching forward and setting the cup on the coffee table.

Looking up at the professor, she shrugged slightly. "Oh, it's just something I happened to have lying around. You were so nice to me at the beach party, and your skills are so highly talked of. Anyways, I thought that the most highly qualified professor at Lillegard Academy deserved a little present, don't you think?" She smiled sweetly and placed her hand on the space beside her. "Come here then, and you can see what it is."
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 am

Blake watched as Larita took a drink of the tea and listened to her remark about it. He had never thought of putting milk in tea, but perhaps he would do so later on when he would attend dinner in the kitchen. Looking down at the box he smiled at the comments that she had made and all he could do was feel a little prideful and nod along with her, "Ha yes I do suppose that I am quite qualified for this present and yes my skills are quite awesome I must say." He cleared his throat is his unprofessional actions and attitude, but he couldn't help it. Turning a little more towards Larita he placed his cup down on the table and then put all his attention towards her. He looked at the little space between them and back at her and swallowed hard. Was bad enough that they were so close but now he would almost literally be touching her exposed legs in that attractive short dress......His mind seemed to have wandered off for a moment as in went strait into the gutter.

Clearing his throat again he slowly scooted closer to where his own leg was nearly touching hers and smiled, "Alrighty then Larita, what special surprise have you brought me today? Though it was laying around i'm sure that i'll just love it." He smiled as he closed his eyes for a moment then opened them so he could watch the present more closely awaiting its transition from her hands to his own.
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:41 am

Larita was glad that her praise had reached the desired mark. Now that she knew she had the ability to make him nervous, her confidence grew exponentially, and could almost be seen glistening in the whites of her eyes. And as soon as their legs were almost touching, she turned that extra bit to close the gap.

"Oh, I'm sure you will," she said in response. She held the small box between her hands and lifted it up so it was near Blake's chest. "Here," she said. "I'll hold it while you untie the ribbon."

Once the professor opened the box, he would see, folded neatly inside, a silk Pancaldi tie. It had a black background with a purple and blue paisley design spread across the length. Larita didn't know much about Blake or his preferences, but she knew that the tie was expensive, and anything expensive would surely make a good present.
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:31 am

Blake felt the presence on her leg touching his and he felt his heart stop for what seemed like forever. Staring off for a moment he had barely felt the presence of the gift in front of his chest till she had finally said something. Looking down at her he blinked a few times then made his hands way to the box that was before him. He slowly opened the box by pulling the ribbon and putting it aside then finally opening the box to reveal the highly detailed expensie tie. For a moment he had a blank expression as he took it out and observed the detail as well as the fabric that this piece of clothing was made from. A smile crawled upon his face and he turned to Larita and bowed his head in thanks, "This is perfect Larita, I have actually wanted a tie like this, but never thought of buying one because of the price." Though the question in his mind of why she had a mans tie did bother him a bit, but he pushed the thought out as he was just happy yo have such a great item.

He turned his attention back to the present and smiled as he was lost in thought of what outfit he would wear this with, he could hardly wait to try it on, but he would wait for a special occation. "Perhaps i'll wear this to our next event if it is a formal one and i'll invite you to be by my side, how does that sound?" He asked with a hopeful tone in his voice. He did quite enjoy her company though the touching of legs had left his mind and he was now no longer bothered by it. If anything he might have leaned in a bit closer unintentionally
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Larita's smile grew at Blake's reaction to the present. What he didn't know, and she had no intention of tell him, was that her father had given her several gifts that were intended to ... encourage... teachers in the area of her grades. His little girl had a perfect record, and he intended for it to stay that way. She gently slid her hand beneath the tie and lifted it out of the box. "Perhaps," she said in response to his invitation. She was happy that he had asked, but didn't want to give him an answer to eagerly. She held up the tie as she spoke, so the professor could get a better look at the design. "And perhaps, you should just try it out now. I do know how to tie a tie, if you need assistance." The corners of her mouth turned up slightly as she waited for his reply.

((Sorry for the short/late response. Been packing and now I've gotta go take a 10 hour bus... shoot me. ^^))
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 am

Looking at Larita Blake could only smile as she had shown him the tie as well as offered to assist him. He had not known how long ago it was that he had put on a tie, and yes at some point he knew how to put them on. Now though seemed to be a mystery to him and he would have felt even more worse embarrassed if he had messed up in front of his guest so he nodded to her suggestion. "I wouldn't mind having some help if you truly don't mind." He stop for a moment to pop his back so that when he sat back down he could become strait for her to adjust the tie right. He leaned forward with the tie in hand and just smiled as he awaited for her to lean in and place the tie around his neck.

Wondering why she was so nice made him then think of all the people that were so mean to her. Was something a miss in this equation? He then looked back down at the tie and smiled just for the thought to escape his mind. Seemed today Blake's game was off and he had not known the intentions of this young woman that was before him. As he waited he figured to get to know her a little better, by just looking at her figure of course that is.

(( XD ))
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:18 am

Once the professor sat back down, Larita smiled and leaned forward, pulling the silk tie from his offering hand. "Of course, I don't mind." Sliding the tie around his neck, the tips of her fingers "accidentally" brushed his skin. She then allowed her face to become very close to his, but didn't look at him. Rather, she acted as if her entire focus was on the process of securing the tie, threading the silk through itself almost expertly. She had often tied her own father's ties while growing up. It was something she had wanted to learn, and had been one of those rare moment where she did something to help her old man, rather than the other way around.

When Larita was finished with Blake's tie, she smiled at her accomplishment, patting the tidy knot with her fingers. Only now did she look up, meeting the professor's eyes with her own. She leaned back slowly, taking him in with a satisfied smile. "There," she said. "I knew it would suit you."
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Blake cleared his throat as Larita took the tie in her hands and leaning in to him. He watched as her presence was so much closer than before and in that instance he could smell her hair as well as the fragrance that he assumed was her perfume. He swallows hard as he held his breath for her to continue what she was doing and he just closed his eyes for a brief moment so he could think strait. He knew that this girl was a certain age, but for the moment the thought escaped him and he couldn't remember the number that was stated at the fireworks yesterday. Maybe he shouldn't have been drinking last night, then he could think strait in this moment. Funny how he never had a problem before till now, but either way maybe she was just being kind because it was in her nature, or perhaps she just....

His thought trailed off as she began to speak and opening his eyes he looked down to see the tie on him and he nodded, "Yes I do agree, this tie does match me though maybe not perfectly with this attire. A suit would be a better fit but all in all thank you" He said before his glasses suddenly slipped from the frame of his face and fell to the floor with a cracking sound. With a literal face palm he tried to lean down and grab the glasses, but his vision seemed to have made this a bit more difficult than he cared for. "I really need contacts....." He said with a sigh.

((sorry was having life problems T.T but glad I finally got to post))
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Larita was about to comment that the tie would look good no matter what he was wearing, when suddenly his glasses fell to the floor. She heard the crack and watching him lean down to pick them up with a shocked look on her face. Then, just as suddenly, Larita began to laugh. She held her hand in front of her mouth as if she was trying to conceal the laughter, but she really wasn't all that concerned with the professor's feelings. Her laugh did die down to a giggle however, when she saw him unable to get a good grasp on his glasses. So, she gave a rather delighted sigh as she lowered herself to the floor, kneeling as she grabbed the glasses.

Still kneeling, she turned her face up to the professor and smiled. She thought for a moment about putting the glasses back on his face for him, but then decided against it, instead placing them on the table behind her. "You really are blind aren't you?" she said playfully. "Can you even see me? How many fingers am I holding up?" She raised her hand and held up two fingers away from Blake's face.
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Blake heard the giggles of the girl next to him and he turned red with embarrassment. He hated when things like this happened in front of guest as it made him look unprofessional. He just wanted to find his glasses, but it seemed to be impossible as Larita decided to keep them from him. Not realizing she was as close as she was he only heard her voice that followed the movement of something quite blurry in front of his face. He squinted his eyes then closed them tight as if an attempt to adjust them. However it failed. He cleared his throat for a moment and sighed, "Um.....I.....think 6?" He said with uncertainty in his voice. The fingers to him seemed to turn from five to two to six then to eight. He was so confused and wondered if his vision really was his messed up before.

He could have sworn it to be a little better, but in this moment he had no time to ponder on it. Still moving his hands from here to there he tried to reach for his glasses in an attempt to regain his self. Looking like an idiot was not on his agenda today and especially in front of Larita, who he knew was probably enjoying this. "D-do you see it? I kinda need your help....."
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:29 am

Larita smirked and let out a small giggle as the professor obviously couldn't see her fingers. She dropped her hand, and thought again that it might be best just to give him his glasses, but that would ruin the chance for a little fun. Using a carefully placed hand on the professor's knee for balance, Larita stood up and sat back onto the couch, sitting as close to Blake as she had been before. She pursed her lips thoughtfully and made a clicking sound with her tongue. Larita tilted her head as a habit, even though the professor probably couldn't see her well enough to know. "I don't know..." she started, allowing a pause to show that she was carefully considering her options. "I rather like you blind," she smirked, again forgetting that the professor would not be able to make out her attempts at cute-ness. There was something about his current lack of proper sight that made the girl feel as if she had the advantage, and she wasn't sure that she wanted to let that go just yet.

She looked closely at the professor's face, for the first time really noticing the rather different colors of his eyes. She reached up a hand to place her thumb between the corner of his eye and his temple, as if she needed to touch his face in order to examine his eyes more closely. "You have very strange eyes," she said matter-of-factly.
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Blake felt the touch of Larita's hand on his knee but he remaind still knowing that her intention was to just gain support to get up and balance herself out. He sighed as she said that she had not seen the glasses, and he wondered where they had went. Perhaps under the couch? He would look but he couldnt even tell where the floor and the couch met up. Sighing with a bit more of depression before he shrugged and frowned before he felt Larita take her seat next to him. He thought nothing of it and turned his head to say something, but he was cut off by the touch of her finger placed on his face. He stopped and stared at he blur of her figure then could only smirk at the tone of her voice. He didn't quite like his eyes or his hair, but in a sense they made other people happy and sometimes even curious, so he didn't get contacts or anything else done to get them altered.

Blinking his eyes for a little, he gained some vision back of Larita and just smiled. "I'm glad that you find them strange but i'm hoping that its in a good way. Who knows how many people have spotted me for my looks, however, I have no means to change them." He laughed at himself for a moment and thought of all the danger he was put in because he failed to keep a very low profile. He didn't care though as he liked the danger and all the attention it brought him. He found himself lost in his thoughts for the moment completely forgetting the other presence in the room that was next to him.
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Larita squinted her eyes only slightly, and thought for a moment. In a good way? Yes, perhaps she saw them in a good way. They were unusual, just like almost everything else around here. Seeing his attention drift away from her, Larita felt a pang of jealousy towards whatever it was that had the professor's thoughts. Larita was, almost by definition, needy. When she wasn't the center of attention, she would most surely find a way to be, even if the attention drawn was negative.

"No, you shouldn't change them," she said, pulling her hand away and placing it in her lap. Then she sighed as if she were terribly distraught, and she shifted her eyes down to the floor. "I've lied to you professor," she said, her lips in a pout. "I know where your glasses are. I have been hiding them from you. It was very wrong of me." She leaned over, reaching for Blake's glasses which she plucked off the table and brought back to her lap. She folded her hands around the glasses and held them, but still made no apparent move to return them to their owner. "I hope you will forgive me." Her voice was still full of mock sadness, but on the edge of it was just a hint of mischief.
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Blake found his attention brought back to Larita when she stated that she had lied to him. He tilted his head in curious yet stern look. Lieing to him was just un acceptable, he really would like for all his students to be honest and true to him. Looking at her he watched her blured vision as she grabbed the glasses, and placed them in her lap. He sighed for a moment and shook his head, "I'ts alright....not like you stole and lied about something that could destroy me, though I am still disappointed in you." Blake held out his hand for her to return the glasses though he kept his hand closer to him than her as to not reach out to far and touch something he would regret.

Blinking his eyes for a moment, Blake half smiled, "I won't be mad long, but its something that has to be made up.....not sure yet what that is......"
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:13 am

Larita pouted. Disappointed? That's what her father always said when she had done something naughty, like donate all her step-mother's clothes to the salvation army. But now, the same as before, Larita only felt a surface regret, enough for others to see some sort of reformation, but nothing that she felt deeply, and nothing that would prevent her from committing similar acts later on. She sighed, but instead of placing this glasses in Blake's outstretched hand, she opened the arms of the glasses and reached up to place them back on his face herself, hoping that he wouldn't stop her from making the intimate gesture.

"I understand," she said, nodding sadly. "I'll do anything you ask to make it up to you."

((short sorry >.<))
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Blake, still in his blind state listened to the tone of Larita's voice and for once he was a bit confused as he couldn't quite pick it out. Lost in his little observation he was taken back when he felt the cold tips on this glasses touch the frame of his face. He pulled back for a moment, pausing before he pushed his head forward for the glasses to slip on. Closing his eyes as they slipped on he had wondered exactly how close she may have been and when he peeked his eyes a bit he say that Larita was clearly closer than he had thought. His vision seemed to have taken a moment to adjust before finally having her completely in view.

Her last sentence was one that had thrown him off, Anything? shot through his head and he felt his bit of naughty side peek out and felt a grin slip through the cracks of seriousness. He quickly shook his head and seemed to have thrown the perverted thoughts out the window. Closing his eyes he never found himself backing away from Larita, but also never getting any closer. Part of him wanted it and another said What the hell no! "U-um so...."

(( loll its alright))
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 am

Larita raised an arched eyebrow at the teacher's short response, wondering just how uncomfortable she was making him. The thought crossed her mind that it might be time for her to back off, leaving the man to simply remember her fondly for the next time that they met. Yes, she thought, that would be the smart thing to do. But, she wouldn't leave without trying to make an impression, that's for sure.

The girl placed her hand on Blake's chest, over the new tie that she had just given him, and leaned some weight onto it. Her eyes shifted down at this hand as she spoke, revealing the round of her eyelids. "Is there nothing you want from me?" she said, sighing. She flicked her eyelids back up, revealing the hazel-green eyes that always seemed, in the past, to get her what she wanted. And she leaned closer, if that were possible. Practically throwing herself at this man that would soon be her instructor, in a way that made her seem vulnerable, revealing her almost addictive need for affection. And once they were almost face to face, she kept going, bringing her mouth past his in an attempt to land a simple kiss on his cheek.
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next