The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I've brought something for you.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've brought something for you. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've brought something for you.

Post  Blake Eston Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Blake slightly looked down at the hand that seemed to be creeping up on him and he felt his heart start to beat faster as the opposite sex was touching him. He wanted to lean forward and catch the heart as he feared it was just going to fly out for how it was beating up on his rib cage. He sat still however as the pressure of Larita seemed to slightly pin him as she neared him. He looked down at her as she watched her own hand press against his chest and he swallowed hard. For a moment he closed his eyes as he searched through his mental notes of what the academy's rules were and suddenly one section drew his attention. They had not cared for teacher/student relationships and he had wondered why. Every other school in the nation tended to be fairly strict but.....

Blake's thoughts were disrupted when Larita came in for a kiss on his cheek. Allowing it, he smirked a little to himself before hovering his arm around the hand that was pressing on his chest. He turned his head to meet hers as she finished the kiss on the cheek and he leaned into her. Staring at those eyes he just smiled being ever silent. This he was good at, not much of a talker that he was. He had not know if she had any actual interest or if perhaps she was just trying to get her way with something, but he could play the same game if need be. For now though he did like how she thrived for attention and especially in this manner. He was a dog, but wasn't ashamed of it and if she was offering anything he was willing to take it. "Larita, I most defiantly want to see you in class everyday.....I would just miss that pretty little face if it happened to be absent.... especially from my quarters." He winked through his glasses with a grin before trying to close that gap between them.

((XD naughty!))
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

I've brought something for you. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've brought something for you.

Post  Larita Marten Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:00 am

Larita pulled back from the kiss, a smile creeping in on her face. She had an overwhelming feeling that she had won, not knowing that this wasn't necessarily unusual behavior for the white-haired professor. His comment about his quarters only made her smile more triumphant, but still, something in her told her that now was the time to walk away, leaving him with thoughts full of her. Only then could she really feel as if she won. So she pulled away, though only slightly, leaving a little space between their face. "I'm here now," she started, playfully. "But... I think I should go," she said, her wide eyes feigning regret.

She lowered her eyes so that she was still close, but focused on the tie and her hand that rested there. Turning that hand, she slid her fingers under the silk fabric and pulled her hand towards herself until the end of the tie had slipped off her hand, falling back against the professor's chest. Part of her wanted to stay, but she knew she shouldn't. "Perhaps another time?"
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Height : 170.2 cm
Weight : 54.5 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=32021447&offset=24#/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:58 am

Blake smiled at the acceptance of the kiss but it was quite a shame that Larita then decided to leave. She seemed to be running and he wanted to chase her down and make her stay, but he figured if anything that would make him look more bad than anything else. He was hoping that she wasn't feeling uncomfortable or anything, that was the last thing he wanted, but she actually seemed quite okay. He watched as she played with his tie one last time and he smiled. "I think that I will wear this at our first class. I'm quite happy that you came, by and it is a shame that you have to leave so soon."

He smiled and closed the space between them , but only to get up himself so that he could help her to the door. He stood past her and held his hand out for her to grab. He was hoping that she would stop by again, but who knows what was going through her mind. Sometimes Blake never truly knew what was going through his own. If Muse was here he probably would have gotten knocked out for even looking Larita in such a way, but who said that anyone else had to know. People here never really had a problem with age as Vera seemed to be fine with Everly. In any case he would be quiet about it and if she chose to tell that was her own reasoning. He would leave it be and let her be her. He smiled one last time and tilted his head to the door. "Shall we?" Was his last statement.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 pm

"Mmmm, a terrible shame," Larita responded, pouting. She took the professor's offered hand and stood beside him, careful to stand close so not to ruin the moment even though she would soon be leaving it. She lowered her hand, still holding his, and began walking towards the door. She tried to keep a hold on his hand as she walked, pulling him behind her.

She wasn't sure how she felt about the whole situation. To be honest, Larita didn't usually think things through until after they happened, and even then events would roll off her without having much impact. As far as she was concerned, her goal of getting him at least on her side had been achieved, and she hoped it was enough because she most likely wouldn't do excellent in a class that involved fighting. But he would be wearing the tie, which at least said something.

When she reached the door, she turned towards him, thin lips smiling. "It was an honor professor," she said, her words professional, but her tone teasing. "And I look forward to seeing you in class. I'm sure the lesson will be brilliant." It was hard to tell how serious her statement was, and she wasn't even sure herself if it was sarcastic. But most likely, in this particular situation she meant the compliment.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Blake kept his hand in Larita's as they made their way up and over to the door. He didn't want her to leave, but with how things may have gone, he felt that it was best. This was quite an entertaining school with all its rules and such, but he still had to be careful as to try and not hurt anyone in ways that couldn't be explained later on. This wasn't goodbye though and he smiled at the fact that he would see her in class before long, and perhaps he would see her else where. Nearing the door he looked down at Larita and her ever alluring eyes and listened to what she had to say. "Ah yes and it was very nice to meet you Larita, I am truly looking forward to seeing you in class and in the halls of this castle."

Blake looked at the door that was still closed and he sighed as he didn't want her to leave. Out of all the women he had met in his travels, Blake found the ones here more interesting that any where else and perhaps it was how different and unique they all were. He had not seen people with wings, horns, and rainbow patterns before, and though Larita did't have these features, her main on was her personality. He liked it, plain and simple. His short wandering thought came back to her and he leaned in close. "I'll be seeing you around young miss, but be careful that you don't do anything in the open that would get you in more trouble than need be. I'm a little more.....open to bad things." With that he kissed her cheek and stood strait once more.

Leaning past her he opened the door slowly then with still her hand in his he walked her out. Stopping he finally let go and smiled with his eyes closed behind the ever loose glasses. "Any last words before our departure?" He needed to finish his lesson plan, but still had time for any last minute things.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Larita raised her thin eyebrows as the professor mentioned his ..openness to bad things. This school was surely different from others that she had attended. She had never known a teacher to be so open to her flirting. Usually it just made them enjoyably uncomfortable. But this had gone way better than she had anticipated.

She accepted his kiss on the cheek with an amused look on her face. Clasping her hands in front of her, she turned her eyes up to the professor and shook her head slowly. "Nope, no last words," she said. And with that, she turned from him and walked away down the hallway. Of course, she made an extra effort to sway as she walked, her tall heels clicking steadily. Before she turned the corner, she looked back over her shoulder, casting a last knowing smile.

She knew that she would see the professor again soon enough. And until then, she had some other teachers to bribe.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:04 am

Blake watched as Larita walked away from him and he could do nothing but stare as she did. Cracking a smile he felt a little strange on this one. Maybe it was because she was 16? Or the fact that she may just be bribing him.....? Either way it wasn't the most greatest feeling out there, then again Blake had done the same to others so in a sense this was perhaps his karma finally catching up to him. He didn't care though, he was happy seeing Larita and the whole time that she was just there made his day. He couldn't wait till she would return, though with classes just around the corner he would see her sooner than he would think.

Closing the door, Blake returned to his couch and reached under it pulling out a bottle of rum and he smiled at it. Looking at the empty glass on the table then the bottle he shrugged and tipped the bottle up for the liquid to flow down his throat. Now for Larita to come back at the times he was drunk would defiantly lead to bad things. Blake tended to not give a shiz, about anything when he had a drink to calm him. Obviously since he stopped working out there, he was able to drink more.....well till classes actually started. Drinking a little more he smiled as he swayed back and forth in a steady beat as he thought of some love song in his head. Good ol classic tunes. Staring at the door from the corner of his eye he wondered how long it was since she had left.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2