The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Welcome, I love having guests.

Go down

Welcome, I love having guests. Empty Welcome, I love having guests.

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 pm

((continued of asfunction:_parent.group.openLink,https://aalc.rpg-board.net/t277p30-a-wee-bit-thirsty#4787 ))

Jami had just come back from the wine cellar with Xena. She haddn't said much on the way there then what all the places where that she knew of so far. There was a lot here she still didn't know. She'd have to get a map. When she had gotten to the dorms she quickly went through and found her door. She opened it and flopped onto her bed. "Welcome. Sorry for the mess" Jami haddn't cleaned up from her recent tinkerings. Her bed wasn't made either. Across the room was amunets living space. Well kind of. she sleeps in the closet and all.

Jami had taken the extra bed and pushed it up against hers. She liked the extra room for when she wanted to spread her wings out. Which at the current moment she did.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Welcome, I love having guests. Empty Re: Welcome, I love having guests.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 pm

"It's just a tad cluttered to be able to transform without breaking something," she said softly. She looked around the room a bit, "It looks... interesting at least..." she said coolly. Her own room was meticulously cleaned. Everything was spotless so that nothing would get broken, and because she took pride in being clean. She was borderline OCD.

She took the bottle of wine out of her bag and set it atop the dresser. "I'd find a better place to store that," she said without really caring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Jami looked at the wine. She'd find a place for it later. She wasn't the cleanest person in the room. She was sure Amunet would finally give in a clean it up eventually. Jami sat up and stared at the floor before getting up. She was a bit wobbly but she'd be fine. That was probably the most the alcohol would do. She opened a drawer wit a push of a buttn. It was the one she had made herself. This one was full of random clutter. Jami picked up some stuff on the floor and dumped it in there as an attempt to tidy. "I will hide the bottle later. Make your self comfortable."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 am

Xena carefully walked around things and found a spot on the corner of the bed, she looked a bit tense. "Yeah, be careful with it, but honestly I don't see why we couldn't have it being that they actually just leave the wine cellar unlocked," Xena said, "It's probably just not a good idea to go about flaunting it."

She was taking a look around the room, unsure of what to make of it, it wasn't exactly what she found comfortable. She couldn't really unwind without breaking something, she was quite large in her demon form, just a tad smaller than Sargon, so it wasn't practical to try to unwind here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 am

There wasn't much todo in someones room. ONly enough to entertain the people who live there. So after a second or two she rolled onto the floor and picked up what she was working on earlier. She haddn't thrown it into the drawer. It was a coffee maker for a certain coffee loving teacher. Yes she was upset still he blamed her for breaking his craft, when she didn't, but she still thought he was cool. SHe planned to bring it to class the first day to replace his old one. This one would be much faster and it looked a lot better too.

Remembering Xena was there she adressed her. "I am making my mech teacher a coffee maker. He is addicted to the stuff."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down