Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week

Not much else but books.

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Not much else but books.

Post  Raye-Majick on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 am

"You meant my spiderbite, didnt you?" she realised in horror, ducking her head further as her cheeks flamed up. She had just shared one of her most private worries with someone accidentally!!

She cursed mentally and glared down at her hands - now clenched in her lap.

Would he use it against me...? she worried, worrying her lip in between her lips even harder.
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:20 am

Shae could see her discomfort- and as much as he enjoyed it he wasn't in the mood for fake sympathy.
So he decided to try and revert the situation as fast as he could..

"But doesn't everyone do that?" he asked, shrugging slightly, keeping his voice nuetral like he really didn't find it a big deal at all. "It's just normal.. not exactly a big deal really- even I've done that." his thoughts flicked back to Ndale and he pushed them away quickly.

Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:46 am

"I guess..." she muttered uncertainly, wondering if he had just changed the subject at random or if he was helping her in his own way.

Her whole aura brightened suddenly - another reaction to awkward situations she would rather have avoided. A large grin overcame her face - she winced slightly as the movement pulled at the damaged skin on her lower lip. Chewing her lip was a bad habit she had to get rid of. It was uncomfortable.

"Distract me," she ordered. "Distractions are the easiest way to avoid emotions."
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:03 pm

He smirked, it was working.. Working VERY well..

"hmmm well you still havent answered my question.." he smirked wider lent in closer. "why.." he began smirking yet wider as he went closer. "do you do thiisss" he asked, his last word fading as he stopped and without hesitation, ran his tongue lightly over her lower lip and piercings in a direct imitation of what he meant.

((XD omg LOL))
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Her eyes widened in absolute shock. "It's a nervous reaction," she breathed, tongue darting over her lips again.

She could taste him on the tip of her tongue. And it was distracting. Very distracting.

((haha, my friend was sat grinning with me when we read that~ Sorry about the shortness. My brais is a little dead at the moment :/))
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 pm

He chuckled darkly, eyes flashing. "so I take it you're nervous right now..?" he asked, pleased that he
Had such an upperhand.

He wondered in the back of his mind just how jealous Ndale really would be if he knew and it made him even more satisfied- because thankfully he was able to block of the nagging guilt, he said he didn't care- right? And he had meant it.

((I feel sorry for her.. Cos he really just seems to be using her right now >>;; hehe.. Also I'll probes be getting off soon just to let you know... ))
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:52 pm

"Just a little," she admitted, shifting backwards slightly. Isn't he dating Ndale...? "I may be a little loose, but I do draw the line at being with someone else's partner."

Raye had been in many bad situations because her partners hadn't mentioned they already had partners. The most recent had a Demon boyfriend. And being a very low-ranking demon herself, she had to endure a very long rant about how she was pathetic and unwanted. She had been very particular about partnering with people that didn't already have partners after that.
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 am

"parter?! Pfft." he scoffed rolling his eyes, speaking in a dry tone. "Im sorry if you got the wrong impression sweetheart but I have no partner."

He refused point blank to 'belong' to someone. Anyone.
As far as he was concerned he was 100% his own person, free to do as he wished- and he wasn't going to change his ways for anything or anyone. Screw feeling 'guilty'- he could do as he liked.
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:50 am

Raye hands flew up defensively and she shifted back a little more. "I didn't mean to offend. I just thought you and Ndale were..." she trailed of meaningfully.

She always did that. Assuming things. And it usually put her in awkward situations... She sighed internally. Another habit she had to try to break.
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:23 am

ergh.. great.. he sighed. "no.. it's fine.. but we're not. I can see why you might assume but no.." he was still speaking in a slightly short tone- he hated how much an effect this topic seemed to have on him.
It meant NOTHING!!

mentally slapping himself for being so pathetic he made himself smile.
only years of practice allowed him to make it look natural.
thank god.
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 am

She nodded wearily. "I guess I was being a little hypocritical when I assumed... I-I'm sorry." She very nearly whacked herself up the head. Stuttered. She just stuttered.

She forced a smile on her face and ran her tongue over her lower lip and spiderbites yet again, hoping he wouldn't pull her up for stuttering like an idiot.

But with her luck, she probably would
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 am

She was getting flustered.
hmm...
"Hehe.. you're kinda cute when you're nervous.." he smirked again, attempting to flick his fringe-that-could-hardly-be-called-a-fringe out of his eyes.

((shoooorrrttnnesss))
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:23 am

She stared at his smirk for a few seconds. "Why is it I get a bad feeling when you smirk...?" She was hesitant. Did she really want to know the answer...?
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:59 am

he shrugged feigning innocence.
"I dunno sweetheart, you tell me" he was still smirking slightly but it was now more like a teasing grin.

(lol posts getting shorter as the tension rises...OoO)
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 am

She very nearly laughed. How many times had she feigned innocence like that? And when she did it, there wasn't generally a good outcome for the receiver. And that teasing grin was way too familiar as well.

Despite herself, a small chuckle escaped and a smirk pulled at her lips as she leaned forwards. "What are you planning, Shae? What are you planning...?"
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 am

"Me... planning?" he laughed and bit his thumb grinning wider. "Nah I never plan far ahead.. I'm making it up as i go" he winked, this was true enough.. mostly..
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 am

Ger grin widened. "Do ya now? I take that approach most of the time, too." Her grin replaced itself with a smile - a true one; albeit being rather small. "We have something in common."
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:18 am

"hehehe.. we have many things in common miss Raye~" he was still grinning, and it looked true.
but with him you could never tell.
ever.
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 am

She nodded a little. "That is true. We wont know until we get to know each other a little more, ne?"

"Did you know that I have a load of scars all over my body from fights that I've lost?" she offered up. She was proud of most of those scars, because she got stronger from them. There was just one scar that she hated - yet it was the one she loved the most.
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:44 am

"Oh really?" he asked, slightly interested. "Well.. i have one scar.. no idea what it's from.. it's on my shoulder."
It was a weird scar, three scars really- put together in the shape of what looked to be a face. a smiling face.
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 am

"One scar, huh? Can I ask what it was from?" she asked curiously. "Or...can I see it?" She didnt know if she was passing any boundaries here. She hopes she wasnt. I think I should have been born a cat. I'm way too curious for my own good, she thought dryly.
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:03 am

"Oh um... " he paused.. he'd never shown it to anyone before... he'd been topless before but it was so faint unless he pointed it out.... "I suppose.. you.. can.. if you like.." he spoke hesitantly.

It was something he'd always had, something that might be a mark of the past that he couldn't remember... he almost felt uncomfortable showing someone but.. no that was weak- who cares anyway?
she could look if she wanted.. no big issue.
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 am

"You dont have to show me if it makes you uncomfortable," she replied as soon as his broken up sentence had ended. She gave a sheepish grin. "I'm just very curious. Should've been born a cat, k'know?"
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 am

"No. it's fine really.." he smiled in his cryptic unreadable way, regaining his cool, as he began to unzip his jacket.
Which was unnecessary because of how loose it was but he thought he might as well.

When the sip reached the bottom he let it fall down his arms and gestured to his right shoulder where the faint, smile shaped scar was located.
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:14 am

Raye leaned forwards slightly, squinting. The scar was really faint. Her calloused finger reached up and began tracing it, feeling the raised skin.

"Its such an odd shape..." she breathed.
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top