The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Pai's Reign of Terror (Somewhat Inv only)

4 posters

Go down

Pai's Reign of Terror (Somewhat Inv only) Empty Pai's Reign of Terror (Somewhat Inv only)

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:02 pm

((https://aalc.rpg-board.net/t330-prot-victim-list#5587 If you feel like joining :P; don't reply if you haven't been added to the victim list yet..XD))
He walked into the room, glancing at the single genderless figure in the room, Sara, sitting at a desk, glaring at him suspiciously.

He brushed her glare off, and sat at a desk at the head of the room, waiting on one of his student-whiners to come through. Or maybe Rendazzle. Then he could get out of this dank smelly area, and have Rendaz babysit the children.

Back to top Go down

Pai's Reign of Terror (Somewhat Inv only) Empty Re: Pai's Reign of Terror (Somewhat Inv only)

Post  Shae-Lantern Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Shae walked down to the detention room, wondering why on earth wearing purple was a reason to get in trouble.
He was in detention for wearing purple he thought skeptically- seems legit.

He walked in and surveyed the scene.
someone was sitting at a desk.
and someone else was sitting at the head of the room.
No one that he knew.

He looked up at the person sitting at the head-desk with a raised eyebrow, but other than that his expression was unreadable.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Pai's Reign of Terror (Somewhat Inv only) Empty Re: Pai's Reign of Terror (Somewhat Inv only)

Post  Sara Phillips Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Sara walked in and grumbled when she saw the math professor. 'Why couldn't it be someone else, not someone as impertinent as him....Anyone!' She thought as she glared at him. suspicious of his motives. What the professor did not know was that she tracked him and his 'detention notes.' It was not stalking, it was merely overseeing him abusing his non-existent power.

"It's stalking." Spark stated bluntly. Sara scowled at her bot, aware of what he was implying (even if she could not understand his words).
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 170.18
Weight : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:49 pm

He glanced at the black haired figure that appeared before him.

"Hmm..less than I'd expected. I thought there was an angry mob waiting to rant at me." He sighed,"No matter. You'll work too. Now if only Rendaz would come.."

He began scratching at his chin, as if there were an invisible beard there, that made him feel wise (Although we all know it truly didn't).

He thought of something for Shae to do. "Eh...boy, go sit over there with robot man-woman-she-he-robot, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:48 am

he looked up at the man giving him directions in slight confusion.
though he could tell from what he said that obviously this meant other people had also received strange and most likely insulting "detention notes."

He raised an eyebrow at the order but shrugged and went to stand next to Sara.
He was tempted to ask her what was going on, but decided to say nothing for now, slouching slightly, arms crossed.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:32 am

"Pai!" The name was snarled through gritted teeth long before the ruckarl had even entered the room. The door slammed open, despite the fact that it was already open, and his red eyes glared readily at the purple haired professor as he stormed right up to him. "What the hell is the meaning of this?!"

A crumpled, half singed note was promptly shoved into his face. "What makes you think you got authority to just waltz up and issue me this, huh?" Smoke oozed from his nostrils as he tore the note up right there and then for emphasis. The scattered pieces fell to the floor. "Unacceptable! How about I strip you of authority right here and now, then you can learn here like some dumb student, would you like that?" he threatened, holding his clipboard ready almost as if he was ready to put his threat into place at that very moment.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Alicia stood a careful distance from the door, the scary atmosphere coming from the orange creature was not very welcoming. Not that dention is a welcoming thing to begin with. She had been napping and had not noticed the note at her door when she woke up till she kicked it going out, thus making her more late than the others.

Curious about the note's contents she came to find out who this "Rendaz" person was, their similar ability to hers and why such a thing could cause her to have detention.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Height : 155cm
Weight : 66kg

http://istar120.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Alicia-Harper-260003634

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:57 am

"Hmm..." Pai gave a dismantled grunt at the 2 figures in the room, and took a quick glance at one standing somewhat outside. "I could've sworn I'd asked more...or maybe not. Maybe I should go get more to come, keep you company."

He walked up to Rendaz, a cheery look on his face. "Ah, my good friend, would you be so kind to watch over these.......children while I'm off? Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of company." He smiled, glared at Sara with a facial expression that said 'Do not mess this up', walked outside, waved halfheartedly at Alicia, and walked off.

There, he began to plot ridiculous reasons to put students in detention. With Rendaz.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum