The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

It Takes Time

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It Takes Time - Page 2 Empty Re: It Takes Time

Post  Terri Raikou Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 am

Terri let out a small amount of air through an only partially opened mouth, probably too quiet for owen to hear. the guy was stubborn, not to mention proud. he glanced over at jami, thankful that she seemed to be able to read owen better. terri almost felt like he should leave the two of them alone, but the sight of jami's hand seemed to be waring with him. he knew that this owen guy wouldn't let anything happen to jami, but...gah, this whole thing is so tense. what did i get myself into?
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Jami nodded at Owen remarks. She started to slowly walk on a bit confused. she had pressure on her hand now to stop the blood. It's funny how something can get to you after a long periond of time. She remembered her sketch book and turned quickly around, almost falling over. "Terri get my book please?" She smiled at Owen, hoping to get tension to leave the party.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:07 pm

"I'll get it," he immediately grumbled to Jami's innocent request, not giving a chance for the other boy to reply. His expression turned sour, leaving no room for any argument before turning around to complete his favour. Complaining irritably in his head, he lumbered back to where she'd dropped the book, wondering why she'd dropped it in the first place. True, she'd hurt her hand, but she could've given it to someone else to hold. His ill-tempered thoughts didn't cease when he slowly and carefully bent down to scoop it up - straining with the effort to do so.

As the sketchbook was plucked from the ground, he noticed it had become dirtied with the near surrounding. Not wanting the picture from earlier to be harmed, he tried to smear the dirt onto his shirt. It was hardly much of an improvement, but it was the thought that counted. Or at least, he wanted it to count because he was hopeless at cleaning things anyway.

He turned back towards them, ignoring Terri with a slightly raised chin, his expression defiant. "Here's your dumb book,", he growled, holding the book towards Jami. Of course, he didn't actually believe it to be dumb, but his moody thoughts had already overflowed into his speech - an unfriendly air lingered around him. He didn't know why he was mad, and frankly, he didn't care.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 pm

terri sighed and scratched his head nervously. the growing tension in the air was getting way too hard to simply try and ignore.

"er....maybe i should just bow out now..." his wings shifted nervously, looking between the other two. he had no idea how he was suppose to deal with this situation, and he didn't want owen any more mad at him than he already was....he thought maybe it would be best to just leave him be for a bit to cool off
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Jami was surprised with Owen's actions what was wrong with him? "Bye then I guess, it was nice meeting you." she said not sure why he wanted to leave. Jami took the book back from Owen seeing dirt smeared on it, guessing he must have tried cleaning it for her. A small smile crept on her face at his efforts. It wasn't a dumb book though. Jami was sure Owen had liked her sketch!
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Owen's disapproving gaze settled on Terri as he turned to leave. "You're going?" His inquiriy didn't sound disappointed; it sounded more challenging. Compassion failed to stir in him - it was obviously because of himself that Terri wanted to go, and it was that reason which would add to his frustrations. It was an unfortunate circle.

Jami seemed fine with him going, but the dark-haired boy was determined to continue. "Thought you were gonna walk with us. We're going back to the academy anyway." His tone of voice seemed somewhat spiteful, and he squinted his brown eyes over him. "Wouldn't want you to feel lonely."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:51 am

terri watched owen's constantly changing body language--he knew that he was being challenged, but he had no experience with anything like this whatsoever...At owen's last statement, however, he gave a light chuckle. "well, i don't really get lonely. but maybe i should hang around to return the favor?" he frowned slightly and shook his head. "nah, i have someone that i need to meet up with, anyway. besides, you look like you'll be able to keep her company just fine." he nodded his head towards jami at the end of his sentence. "i'm not exactly needed here. i'll probably see you guys some other time." Terri gave a little nod towards Jami, then turned and jumped into the air, his wings shooting out. he wasn't exactly going to give owen a chance to make a sharp retort--it wasn't his place to stick around. besides, he figured that the two would have a better chance of getting along if he wasn't there. so, he simply flew off, heading toward the forest.

((...don't ask me why i sent him to the forest. i guess he likes the forest, and yuuki likes the mountains XD)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:03 am

Watching the two boys Jami bit her lip. The girl was thoroughly confused. Why was Owen being so hostile, and why was Terri acting rushed. She wathed Terri fly off and started walking looking back to see if Owen was going to come.

"My hand hurts."

()shortness i feel like its ending ?)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Owen squinted his eyes disbelievingly at Terri. Somehow, he got the impression that the other boy was simply making up excuses to worm his way out of the situation. 'Someone I need to meet up with'. How incredibly, conveniently vague. Owen didn't even have the chance to respond before he took off, and with a disapproving twitch of his frown, his brown eyes settled back to Jami.

"Then why don't you do something about it?" he huffed, before turning to make his way back to the academy, with or without Jami.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:37 pm

"i will." She frowned slightly. Maybe he was having a bad day. She summoned another numbing wave for the first was wearing off. she trailed behind Owen the rest of the way in a out of it state like earlier. Owen's mood was one that was contagious and she was slowly becoming annoyed as well.

The sun caught on her hair and made it rather bright, so much as to make it hard to face the person from reflecting light into your eyes.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Owen didn't even smirk at Jami's curt agreement. A heavy breath would leave his mouth, and his head never turned to look back at the girl. If she wanted to lag behind, then she could. Owen, however, had no intention of taking a slow stroll in the chilly air. Besides, he was tired from all the walking he'd done lately, and he was looking forward to just slumping down in one chair to relax for the rest of the day. If his mind would allow him to.

However, thanks to his aching limbs, he couldn't keep up the hasty paste he was going at, and he was eventually forced to stop and catch his breath. He would glance around to face her; his squinting from the light was more akin to a glare. "You're mad at me, aren't you," he grunted, his tone akin to an accusation than a question.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 pm

At his stopping Jami watched him carefully a frown still on her face. "Not exactly. You were being a bit rude. The boy was just making sure I was okay. It isn't every day your out and you see a woman break her hand on purpose." she said with some bitterness. The anger was strange for the company she was in, but it wasn't unfamiliar. Jami could sometimes be very nasty, it just hadn't been such a big problem recently. Till now.

She pulled her hand up in front of her. It was starting to scab over where it was cut open and the blood on her hand had dried. she let out an angry ugh and balled it into a fist wincing. "Fracture's are just as bad as breaks, makes the bone brittle." where her fractures where her skin started turning a white colour then the surrounding darker skin.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:52 pm

He should've expected Jami to be less than pleased at him - she'd be entirely justified in that area. However, that didn't stop the twinge of annoyance within him at her response. A low groan - almost like a growl - emitted from him, and he averted his gaze away from her. Oh, she did it on purpose? She hadn't told him that. Besides, he couldn't help it if he was a little rude, at least that's what he believed. If one thing was clear, he certainly wasn't in the mood for sensible negotiation.

At her remark, he would mumble spitefully under his breath. While his words weren't too clear, the occasional snippet of a 'broken foot' and 'crutches' could be heard. "Yeah, whatever," he huffed. "That boy did a better job than me anyway." He began to stroll back again, having finally regained his breath.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 am

Hearing little mutters from Owen about his foot she started to feel bad complaining about her hand. Both were her doing. She felt kind of hurt when he talked about Terri. He didn't really do much. neither of them had. "If it makes you feel better, neither of you helped at all. You both stood there and acted strange! What is up with you today Owen!" She voice rose a bit with anger. She stared at him with a hurt face.

"I feel like... never mind."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:58 pm

When Jami raised her voice, he stopped walking, but he didn't look back at her. He didn't want to see her expression, he knew what it would be. Disappointment. Hurt. Many retorts lay on the tip of his tongue, but he held them back. It's not my fault! or There's nothing wrong with me! After a moment of silence, he came to the realisation that he didn't really have a good excuse for acting the way he was. It was a shameful notion indeed, but it only angered him more.

The accumulation of bad events that idea all seemed to amass in his head, before it finally seemed to blow his lid. He whipped around furiously to face Jami. "I'm trying to-- look, what do you expect me to do?! I'm just a human, not some winged, magical boy to make you feel better. I'm just--" He let out something of a mix between a frustrated groan and a scream, turning away again. "You know what? I've HAD IT with this sh*t! Every time I try doing something nice it comes back and slaps me in the f*cking face! S'not even worth trying anymore!" His limbs trembled as he exhaled. "You know what? I don't f*cking care! Allow me to go crawl into a hole now," he grumbled, unsteadily returning into a slow walk.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:11 pm

The sudden wave of curses and anger took her off guard . At his last words tears came up in her eyes and she took off in flight as fast as she could flying in front and past the boy straight to the nearest opening to a building she could. She shouldn't have said that. It just set him off. He was human. She has to remember that.

She reached back a hand and stroked her wings, velvet like texture and so soft. The wings disappeared in sparkling dust but left no trace there was anything there. She looked at a strand of evil silver hair. Maybe she'd try dying it again. She missed the old hazel color it once was. Tears streamed down her face and she started sobbing for her lost life and her current confusions.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:11 pm

When Jami whipped past him, he almost lost his balance, and could only stare when she vanished into the nearest building. Yep. He was a complete jerk now. He didn't even have to look to know that she'd be sobbing her eyes out, and that it would be because of him. He'd completely lost it that time. His mind didn't know whether to scream 'Good riddance' or just kick itself into submission. In fact, it seemed to be a combination of both. He didn't know why he was so mad at Jami, but he at least longed to be alone.

He turned around, striding back towards the gates again, his gait unsteady. He was reluctant to follow her, in fact, he was going to stay right out here. If there was ever a time to hate oneself, it was now. He was such a failure, it was unbelievable. Jami had hurt herself, and he'd been about as sympathetic as a rock. She'd been right to ask what was up with him, but truth was, Owen himself couldn't answer that.

As he approached the gate, a surge of fury thundered through him, and he swung his leg as hard as he could to kick against the iron bars. His bad foot. Pain immediately erupted through his leg, and he let out a pained gasp, collapsing to the floor. No less than he deserved. His head rested against the bars as he sat leaning against the gate, his foot throbbing painfully. He didn't know when he intended to make his way back indoors, but it certainly wasn't now. He took the opportunity to sit and collect his thoughts in isolation.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2