The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way...

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 3 Empty Just great.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm

"I didn't say I wanted a relationship yet, I was just letting you know what I felt." she said feeling his head on her shoulder. She went to pet him, "As for the kiss, really, I had unexplained feelings before that... and the kiss was my fault, don't worry about it... As I said, I didn't mean to get upset, I'm just a little confused with my emotions, and I hope they'll sort themselves out soon." she tried to give a small smile, her other hand rubbing the slightly formed tears away.

She gave a soft laugh, "Things are easier when I'm five with you it seems." She was trying to create a light mood once more. She hadn't meant to bring it down, "So don't you go being upset or I'll have to doze off on you and have you deal with little me..." She tried to show him that she was alright, that he shouldn't get upset like that, she didn't want Ndale to get upset because of her... in fact, that was the last thing that she wanted to do. She really just wanted to make Ndale happy, and if she could do that...

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 3 Empty Re: A quick nap, and then I'm on my way...

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Ndale let Rosie pet him. "Oh, I'm not worried about the kiss, I was worried about you worrying about it." He chuckled but when she threatened to turn five again, he stepped away slowly, expression slowing a small amount of wide-eyed, dramatized fear. He coughed awkwardly.

"Right, well, seems as if everything is all squared away again. Yep. Lets get moving, I really don't want to be stuck in the woods again overnight." He turned to face in the direction of the castle again. "Besides, I have an elf to stalk and I'm sure Od will not be pleased I was out overnight." Ndale shook his head, and waited for Rosie to set off again.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 3 Empty R-right...

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Rosie packed up her little camp herself. She gets up giggling at Ndale's expression, "Oh... Ndale... would you mid bunking with mini-me? I had a conversation with one of the founders, and they said they hadn't had rooms made up for staff yet..." She was, of course, teasing him, but she didn't exactly wanting everyone to know that she turned five when she was asleep.

Rosie threw her backpack onto her back and smiled at Ndale, she didn't want to cause him any trouble. She was just having fun at this point, trying to mask what she was feeling, what she was trying to suppress. As always, hiding behind a mask. This one more playful and happy than the one that she usually let out to play. There was no reason to let that one out for him, he didn't need to deal with someone cold and heartless. She was also trying to protect herself.

"I'm not even straight, I lean towards guys." kept going through her head I don't know what to do now... I guess all I can do is try to keep him happy... and with that, her heart and mind were at ease... for now. She just knew that she had to help, at least in her mind she did.

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 3 Empty Re: A quick nap, and then I'm on my way...

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:10 pm

"Is that allowed? I think the rooms are separated by sex. I don't know if they would let you stay in a room with a guy." Ndale made an uncertain face. "But otherwise, I do have a single room, I'm sure there's space enough. Also, I don't really need a bed. You can take mine if you have no where else to sleep." The cheetah thought aloud. He had heard about the undetermined arrangements for staff. "Worse comes to worst, I could always sleep in Od's office if you weren't comfortable. I can pretty much sleep anywhere." He shrugged. "I'm sure they'll have a spot ready for you soon though."

Ndale grinned back at Rosie, clueless to her inner thoughts, or the fact that what he had said had any effect at all. He set off down the road, trotting at an even pace, eager to reach the castle.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 pm

She laughed slightly, "I don't think I would mind if you were in the room... but I guess first thing is first.... we should get to the castle before really deciding anything." She liked his grin, the way his eyes lit up.... She was just getting quiet at this moment, more because she didn't want to ruin the moment.

Rosie shifted her backpack, she wondered if the eagerness was to get away from her, or if it was just that he missed someone back at the castle. She tried to shake the thought as she continued along behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 pm

"Heh, of course not, every five year old wants a giant furry pillow." The cheetah shot the woman a playful glare, still smiling. His trot started bouncing a bit more in a happy way, and a low humming started in his throat. It was obvious that he was dancing to a tune in his head. He started singing quietly to himself.

"I don't mind spending everyday, Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile, Ask her if she wants to stay awhile, And she willllll be loooved. She will be lo~uh~uh~ved~" His voice wasn't the best, but it wasn't horrid. The deep, rough tones were somewhat charming, to the right ear. "Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautifuuulll." He paused, as if he had lost some of the lyrics and just hummed to the beat in his head before picking it up again. "It's not always rainbows and butterflies, It's compromising that moves us along, yeahhh. My heart is full and my door's always oopenn, you can come anytime you waannnt~" Ndale chuckled and continued trotting happily down the road. Tail swishing happily. "Sorry, I shouldn't sing, hmm. Do you like music?" The cat glanced over at the woman he was traveling with.

(( The song is She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 3 Empty ..........

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 pm

"I enjoy music, in fact, I actually really like that song... I gotta say though, I listen to a diversity, and don't really have a favorite. You sing pretty well though." she smiled humming it in her head. It was everything she could do to convince her heart that he wasn't singing to her, but because he enjoyed the song. "Is that your favorite song?" she asked, looking over the cheetah. She was trying to keep herself calm, as usual.

She thought silently for a moment trying to have clear thoughts... but...

"Oh god!! You got it stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!" she looked at him with critical eyes that were also dancing and having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:18 am

Ndale's shoulders shook with his bright laughter. "Good. It's a great song, should be in everyone's head." His eyes glittered with amusement. "Thank you, I really like music, I play drums mostly, but I do try and sing here and there, though I don't even try to pretend to be good." The cheetah stuck out his tongue. "It's not my favorite, but one I like more than others, yeah." He hummed thoughtfully, trying to think of his favorite song. "You know, depending on my mood, my favorite changes." Ndale shrugged. Just coming over the horizon, he spotted the top of Kale's Tower.

"Hey look." He nodded forward towards the rising castle. "We're almost there."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:43 am

Rosie looked up and seen the top of the castle, then looking at the sun she tried to calculate. "Seems like we'll be there by lunch time." the girl said with a smile, and as for music.... well I sing and play guitar and flute and some of those older instruments that most people have never heard of..." she gives a small laugh, "I have them stored away somewhere special." The girl smirked. She was getting anxious, she'd like to see what the kitchen was like, and pretty much where she'd be living... Eventually she'd try to get the rest of her things...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 pm

"Yep. Shouldn't be long now." Ndale nodded and looked at Rosie. "That's quite an impressive array of instruments. I really can't do anything like that." He adopted an almost shy look at his apparently lack in musical ability. "We actually have a student though, he plays a lot of instruments as well. Great on a flute." Ndale mused as he thought on the mechanical faun. He then shrugged and picked up the pace of his jog again, listening to the songs playing in his head.

(( sorry, really short and lame. x-x I think they should get there soon, I'm running out of ideas. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 pm

and so they idley chatted until they got to the castle and went their seperate ways

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3