The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A beg for forgiveness

2 posters

Go down

A beg for forgiveness Empty A beg for forgiveness

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm

The usual clip-clop of crutches wasn't difficult to recognise as the boy paced down the corridor. He seemed to be in a rush, and although his getup was unkempt, the expression he wore was somewhat determined. In his shaky hand he grasped a crumpled sheet of paper, a haphazardly written note on them.

Finally, he stopped outside a particular door, one he knew to be Jami and Amunet's. A sigh left his mouth, and his brown eyes would quickly dart left and right to see if anyone was approaching. The coast was clear. He hesitated, skimming his eyes unsurely over the note in his hand, wondering if he should just turn and leave. Save himself the embarrassment. However, he mentally goaded himself on, bending down carefully scuffle the note underneath the gap in the door.

It was ungracefully written, the lines would often go off in diagonals, and there were more than a few scribbles of mistakes. However, the message was clear.

To Jami

I want to apologize about what has happened resently. Ever since I told you to ignore me I have been feeling horrible. I wouldn't be surprized if you never wanted to see my face again, in fact you'll probably burn his letter up after you read it.

I feel really bad about making you upset all the time. You should probably listen to Leon when he says I'm a hopeless slob, because that's exactly what I am. But I'm hoping to ask for your forgiveness even though I know I don't diserve it.

The last few days have been torture and I really miss seeing your smiling face. I am really really sorry for everything I have done to make you sad. I wish I knew how to make it up to you.

He took a deep breath. Ah, letters. Only because he was too cowardly to speak to her face. He hadn't signed it with his name, Jami would probably knew who it was from anyway. His head bowed, he turned and exited the scene before anyone could stop him.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

A beg for forgiveness Empty Re: A beg for forgiveness

Post  Jami Futter Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Jami was exhausted. It was weird because her mind was alert but her body was stiff and refused to move except with proper motivation. She was laying in her bed and had the covers over her head when she hear noise outside her room. Of course the boy with the crutches wasn't exactly stealthy. Any way, she had just enough interest to look at her door and the paper in front of it. She should probably pick it up, but that would mean moving. Then again if she didn't get it Amunet might rip it up and play with the strips. Good enough.

Jami rolled out of her bed really not caring, and thudded to the ground rolled up in her sheets. Finding she couldn't get out , rolling towards her door. A crinkling noise caught her attention right before she hit the door. She rolled back a bit and struggled to pull a hand out to get the paper.

Reading it her heart rate sped up a tiny bit with adrenaline. It wasn't signed, but who else was in this predicament? He missed her? It was her fault, she was the one being punished wasn't it? He had told her to forget him, she thought he didn't even want to see her at all let alone her smiling.
But what if it was a trick, sound one playing a trick, Leon? No, Leon was on her side for this. She looked again at the paper, it was definitely Owen.

Jami squirmed out of her sheets and ran to her drawers. She pushed the button for themiddle drawer and it opened revealing her art things. She didn't really care if a page was gone from her sketch book.

Dear Owen,

I want to apologize too. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. if only you could understand There are a lot of thing about me just as odd as anyone, but I seem to make a habit of displaying them and usually messing up with them.

I don't really care if your a 'hopeless slob'. Everyone has faults you know I have them too, mine are a bit obvious. We are both still young and we can learn, gosh I sound old. Anyway, I will forgive you if you forgive me. I will always forgive you, I just hope you can do the same for me, your-messed-up-hopefully-still-friend.

btw, I miss you too. I need to make it up to you as well.

Hope to see you soon,

Jami

After she had signed Jami looked back over it, wishing she hadn't written it with a 6b pencil. She took a look in the mirror and frowned. There was a big mess. She would deliver it after she cleaned up.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum