The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Old Habits Die Hard

2 posters

Go down

Old Habits Die Hard Empty Old Habits Die Hard

Post  Jami Futter Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Jami walked causally into the cellar with her dilettantish manner. She wished she was a connoisseur, like the ones in France, but all she could do was taste or smell it and decide if it was good or not. No way she could name a drink just by tasting it. She held a bottle in her hand from her room. Wanting to return it. She had done such a good job at not drinking as much before she came here, but her habits seems to have returned. You can't do this to yourself Jami. You need your liver!

She sat down and leaned against a rack of wine. She opened her own stolen bottle and smelled it. Closing her eyes and enjoying the sweetness. She pulled out her sketch book and started to draw the cellar. Maybe it would help distract her. The barrels and the cold walls, so much texture to include, it was really difficult. She took a sip any way.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Old Habits Die Hard Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 am

Lizzie fluttered down the steps, not the most graceful of people - especially not on steps, but she felt quite proud that she hadn't tripped down them... yet. When she reached the bottom the curly haired girl glanced around the cellar-like room. She had just been a little curious, looking for someone to talk to... a new friend maybe... She could smell the wine from the doorway and watched silently as a girl she didn't recognize from around the castle sat with a sketch pad and bottle of wine. She didn't look that much older than Lizzie... why was she drinking?!

"Hey, what are you doing?!" She asked, trotting over to balance on her toes crouched beside the girl, "That's not good for you!" She tried to pull the bottle away from the girl, physical strength not being one of her best areas, especially her arms - She was more of a kick in the face type person.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:27 pm

A surprise came to Jami as the bottle was suddenly ripped away from her. She turned her head and blinked at the girl who was scalding her. "I'm sorry. But what did I do wrong?" Jami was very confused. She had grown up with alcohol, and lived in a city that had no age limit! I was hard to understand how it was wrong. She knew it was bad for you, she was a nurse. But why couldn't she?

Jami placed her drawing next to her on the ground ready for a conversation with the girl. "And if i can't have it, why are you here?" Jami raised an eyebrow at the girl in curiosity.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Lizzie stared at the girl, not taking her eyes away from the others face as she placed the bottle to her left, balancing it on a small wooden table. "well, arent you a bit young to be drinking?!" she didn't raise her voice but folded her arms to try and seem more stern, people in general didnt seem to take her seriously at her height. "I was just wandering about! I didn't come down here to get a sneaky drink unlike you!"

Lizzie bent down to pick up the girl's pad, her red eyes scanning over the page briefly before letting the arm holding the lad fall to her side. "This is good... But you still shouldn't be drinking! Even if you are old enough..." the curly haired girl tilted her head as she spoke, "and to be honest I'm finding it hard to guess, drinking would probably be frowned upon by the teachers" she frowned as if to show an example.

Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Jami laughed a bit at the girl. She had probably seen her around somewhere before, but not really bothered with her for some reason. She seemed nice though. Jami understood fully. She had been lost wandering herself as well, many times. "I'm turning 17 soon, and it wasn't sneaky! I was going to return it but I couldn't just put it back..." It was quite obvious Jami didn't want to have it. She just couldn't help it. She frowned a bit at the bottle but looked to her art of the cellar.

"Seems most teachers don't care. Some have offered drinks to me even!" she laughed a bit again letting herself remember. Jami picked up the pad again and moved on to the next page. She doodled a quick circle while she thought.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Lizzie raised an eyebrow at the girls laughter but soon rolled her eyes, "Im 14 and this is one of multiple times ive managed to get lost at lillegard!" She smiled warmly, "You couldnt?" She winked and laughed, "Or were just having a little too much fun?" She liked this girl.. even if she did seem to be an alcoholic...

Lizzie laughed at the thought of the fireworks party, "Yeah me too" She chuckled, "Who offered you?" She fell back from her heels to her bum on the cold floor and crossed her legs. Lizzie watched the girl's hand as she drew.

((Sorry for late!))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Jami kept sketching and at some point in their conversation the circle became the center of an eye. She smiled as the girl talked, ah so she shouldn't be judging! She'd wouldn't go off on the girl though. Jami remembered that when she was 14 she had finally gotten to America. At that point she had giving up drinking but of course her love didn't leave her. It was obvious of that now.

"Od, haha and the bar tender at the main land... You know. I wont tell if you have some of it." Jami smiled at the girl, "By the way, I couldn't put it back, because that would be cheating me out of the wonderfulness!" She giggled a bit trying to mess around a bit with excuses. Jami could use some more girl friends. She needed girl time.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 am

Lizzie raised an eyebrow, "Hmm.. I will admit my last experience with alcohol wasn't great, I managed to fall off a cliff, fall asleep on a goat and woke up to a ghost telling me to search for marker pens- bit I guess that's normal for lillegard" she rolled her crimson eyes, in her head she weighed the odds of a teacher interrupting... Although from what she had seen of the teachers here, would they care? She smiled evilly,

"Sure" she stretched out to grab the bottle and took a sip, licking her lips she held the bottle put to the older girl, "Very true my dear, now pass it back quickly!" She joked, giggling. "Although I musnt have too much as Apparantly I'm - as the class representative said at the fireworks - a lightweight" she winked cheekily and held out her hand for the bottle again.

Last edited by Elizabeth Wells on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Phone had auto corrected 'Cheeky' to 'Curdling' :/)
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 am

Seeing the girl give in and take a sip she bit her lip as to not laugh. It was a nice bottle, she knew the girl would like it. Taking it back she realized something, "I'm sorry I didn't ask sooner, but what's your name?" She gave a semi apologetic smile and sipped the wine.

Looking back to her drawing she started to add more detail. Making the eye realistic.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:57 am

The small girl tilted her head to the side, "My names Lizzie" She shrugged, "Pretty boring compared to some
Of the ones you hear here" She continued to smile, "So what's your name?"

Lizzie watched the girl drawing out of the corner of her eye, "You're good, could you draw me ?" She gave a big smile and put her hands together, "pretty please?" she batted her long eyelashes, "pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and whipped cream" she paused for a huge intake of breath, "And chocolate drops and marshmallows and those rainbow drop thingys!" she smiled hopefully.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Lizzie, that was a nice name, "Jami, but it is spelled with out an e." That girls begging caught her off guard. Was she talking about ice cream? Well maybe drawing the girl wouldn't be to hard. Jami flipped to a new page and drew another circle, then looked up to the waiting girl. "Sure" She laughed with a big smile. She sipped her wine though first before starting on the girls face.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Lizzie beamed, "Great!" She pulled a few poses before going back to sitting cross legged with her hands in her lap. "Do you draw many people?" She asked, fiddling with the shorts under her skirt... "Do I need to sit still?" She smiled warmly again, "I would appreciate it if you could make me pretty!" She giggled, "Jami huh? Thats a nice name!" ^_^

((SORRY <3))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:10 pm

(its fine! here is what she is talking about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jami laughed as the girl pulled all sorts of poses. "Well, I haven't ever drawn anyone in person before. you can sit how you like, I'l just draw a bust. hmmm. I'll make you how I see you. I drew my friend once." Jami turned to face the girl full on. She flipped to the page with the ruckarl to example for her.

"Stay still okay? and it might take a bit todo. Ill finish it from memory so you dont have to stay here long."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Lizzie raised an eyebrow at the ruckarl picture, "I'm gonna look like that?!" She laughed, trying to sit still "I don't mind, I've never had anyone draw me before - I'm not all that arty myself!" She rolled her eyes, "I can't draw a straight line with a ruler!" She giggled. Her eyes continuously flicking to the pad curiously.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Jami smiled. This girl was interesting. Maybe they could hang out at an event. Jami went on to draw lizzie, "sorry if it isn't very good. I stink at curls." jami looked up every now and then to make sure she was at least a little on track.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Lizzie peaked at the paper,
"What are you talking about it looks great! Its like looking in a mirror!" She giggle and rolled her eyes. "So how long have you been at Lillegard roughly?" She wanted to get to know this girl, she seemed nice.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Jami smiled when Lizzie said it looked fine. "Since June I think. How about you?" jami ripped the paper out of her pad. she held it out to Lizzie in a manner of, here you go I finished.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Lizzie accepted the paper and grinned a the drawing before letting it sit in her lap, "Uuuh" she tapped her chin, "since last February... My sister was here with me too but she dropped out - She was never really all that social, she left a couple of months ago so I've been kinda lonely - But you'll be my friend right?" She gave the other girl a big grin, giggling slightly. "Too late you don't have a choice!" She stuck her tongue out cheekily and reached out for some more wine.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:41 pm

She had a sister, shame she dropped out. Jami laughed as the girl asked her question, "Uh..." And she was cut off. "Alright then!" She was really amused by Lizzie. When she went for the wine Jami held the bottle away and laughed some more. Maybe a game. Getting the girl drunk was interesting. "I'll give it to you, only if you say the magic word."

She let her emotions drain except serious. Jami found it harder to get drunk herself now she was back into her habits, so she was able to think properly enough to pull her expression.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum