The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A rather tired beginning

2 posters

Go down

A rather tired beginning Empty A rather tired beginning

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 am

((ehh ok I dunno if I'm doing this right, but nyeh, it's worth a shot))

Pip had traveled the dirt road to Lillegard Castle for what seemed forever, it's hair a mess and it's feet aching from walking so long, regretting it's rather moronic idea to walk instead of taking a carriage to the castle.

though it wasn't to upset about walking, it was more looking forward to seeing it's new home - the castle. that kept Pip walking so long, and even took it's mind off the ach in it's feet, afterall it had been many years since it had had a decent home to live in, the walk was more then worth it

sighing softly, no longer being able to ignore the agony it's feet and legs were enduring, Pip randomly dropped to it's knees in the middle of the road, the staff it always held still upright at it's side
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

A rather tired beginning Empty Re: A rather tired beginning

Post  Chimney, 20 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:45 am

Chimney was in her human form today. She had been scurrying around looking for something new and cool to like at. Like a cool leaf , or a rock. Rocks would be nice. Se could take it back to her room and pet it! Chimney caught a scent in her hunt for the perfect rock though.

Not to far off, Chimney looked up and saw someone. A new person! In hher excite ment she bustled over. "Hello!"

(sorry its short i have to goto school, but id love to meet pip)
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Height : 162.4
Weight : 59.1

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/31465745?offset=24#/d4ia3

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:44 pm

"Hmm?" Pip blinked as it heard someone approach it, and looking up blinked once more, this girl looked.. rather excited, perhaps they were joining Lillegard as well? .. then again Pip had feeling that wasn't the case

"um.. hello," it said, feeling a tad foolish because it was kneeling on the ground while the girl stood, but ignored it's embarrassment as it looked up at her. "who're you?"

(ish ok lol I'd like to meet Chimney as well >3<)
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Chimney looked down at the girl and tilted her head. "I'm Chimney. Are you new here?" Thoughts were running in her head about friends. She was excited more than usual and she couldn't help but smile. This person was pretty. Chimney really liked its hair too. Her own hair was unique as well.

chimney held a hand out to the person. Maybe Draiman would like to be friends with them too! Then they could meet up with Lunie and make more cakes like Rachael had taught them! By now Chimney had most likely forgotten about her rock hunt and completely become side tracked. It was quite hard to resist the urge to talk to this person non stop about cake by now.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:01 am

Pip smiled, somehow making it's features look even more feminine, and took Chimney's hand, it's embarrassment forgotten and replaced by pure excitement. "Ah, nice to meet you, Chimney, and yeah I'm new.. the names Pip Pumpkin~." perhaps she'd be it's friend? the thought made Pip even more excited.

It was at that moment that Pip noticed Chimney's eyes: the iris's were just like it's! and her appearance was rather pretty, though it was a bit confused that she had.. cat ears? - no they didn't seem like cat ears.. perhaps they were something else, but Pip didn't want to be rude and ask about it, in fact it's surprise went away fairly quickly; after all Lillegard was home to many different types of people and magical beings, there were probably all kinds of different things there

Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Great! They were new, and such a great name! Observing them more chimney liked how they were quite similar. The only difference in their eyes would be Chimney's left was a snake eye. The shade of color may have been slightly different as well. Many people seemed to like Chimney's eyes for some reason. She didn't get why they were so special, now they were even less unique. Maybe people would stop bugging her about them.

With a twitch of her mongoose ears chimney let her smile lower a bit with her hurting cheeks. "I can take you to the castle!"
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm

"ah, you can?" Pip asked, managing to stand by holding onto it's staff, it's legs rather numb now, but that'd go away soon. "thank you, I'd appreciate that~!"
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:34 pm

"I would love to! I got lost a lot when I came here, but i know everything now because of all the differnt smells" Chimney had tried smelling each part of the castle that she traveled, it helped a lot in finding her way around. Once she got to the castle maybe Chimney can introduce Pip to her friends! It would be cool to met new people too. She had been thinking about trying to meet others again after she had met Lunie.

Draiman wouldn't like her in danger, but there weren't to many 'dangerous ' people here. Even if she was in trouble, Draiman would be able to hear her. Chimney got on the path and looked expectantly toward the new friend she was making. She couldn't wait to get back inside fr once.

(sorry i took so long D:)
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:54 pm

(ish ok, no worries >3<)

"Different smells?" Pip asked curiously, stumbling a bit with it's numb legs as it followed Chimney onto the path, holding onto the staff for balance. Perhaps it wasn't just mongoose ears - yes, they were definitely mongoose ears - that she possessed, but other traits of mongooses as well? or perhaps a different type of animal..

this was a bit of a new sensation to Pip, making a friend.. and such a nice one! it wondered if everyone else at the Academy was this kind.. it was really looking forward to finding out

Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 pm

"Everything has it's own smell." Chimney liked being able to share some knowledge. |It wasn't often that she was able to tell people stuff they didn't already know. Her animal senses made it possible though that she could detect the scents of everything, unlike though with lower senses.

Chimney held out an arm encase Pip needed to lean on her. The person seemed a bit unstable on it's feet.
The concern for her new friends safety was already getting right up there and chimney didn't want Pip to get hurt.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 pm

noticing Chimney's arm was held out, it shook it's head as understanding came over. "no that's ok," it assured, her concern for it making Pip grin a bit. "my legs are just a bit numb, they'll go back to normal soon," in fact already Pip was beginning to feel them coming back to life

"Anyway.. that's intriguing," Pip said, it's eyes widening with fascination. "I mean, I can't imagine what some things would smell like.. are they very strong to you? - I mean like, is it overwhelming sometimes, or..?" it hoped it wasn't asking to much and being rude, but it oddly felt very comfortable near Chimney, and it had only met her a few minutes ago

Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Chimney slowly lowered her arm. That's good then if Pip can walk. She'd help pip up of course if she fell though. Another wave of smile crossed chimney's face. She was excited ffor her new friends interest in smells. "No, well it depends on what it is. Like jeans dont smell as strong as old walls." Chimney's ears flicked a little.

See started to skip a little in her walk. he wanted to show Pip around!
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:28 pm

"I see.. I suppose that makes sense," Pip nodded, it's grin widening into a smile. it wanted to ask more, but decided that could wait until a later time, perhaps when they were a bit more acquainted.

Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 pm

(want to pick a place in the castle togo? or we can go to chimneeys room)

Chimney skipped on forwards towards the school. She hummed a little made up tune in her head the whole way. She made sure Pip was following and if Pip was behind , Chimney just skipped back to it and circled around in a happy way.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:42 am

(um.. anywhere's fine by me, though uh.. I'm not entirely sure about something - wherever we go, are one of us suppose to make a new thread, er...? /yeah I'm stupid I dunno OTL)

Pip continued folloing Chimney, the staff it carried being in step with it, much like how a wizard would walk with a staff or how a child would walk with a huge stick it had found on the ground, it almost laughing a bit at how happy Chimney seemed to be
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:14 am

(yeah one of us can make a new forum and you just start off haha. you make them if you are in an entierly new place. you can choose then just post a link back here of the new on and the url from here on here new one )

Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm

(ah, I see o3o k', well.. I started a new one in the kithcen, if that's ok ^^; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum