The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Hello, Raye.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello, Raye. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Raye.

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:56 am

"Shame, I would have liked to see the other students reaction to your perfect face being bruised." She grinned a little. "Maybe I should give you a few more~" The Jinn leaned forwards, pressing her lips to his neck. "Maybe one right here?"

She chuckled quietly against his skin. "As long as I don't get too angry again, you're in no danger of getting another wallop."

Of course, with the position she was in, she couldn't see the change in expression, so when he suggested he had a way to repay him, the expression-that-she-couldn't-see didn't tip her off to something awry.

But, she knew Ndale well enough to know that he wouldn't play nice with her and whatever he decided to have her do would be less than pleasant for her.

...But, she was also still at a miss as to what she could do.

Raye pulled back, cyan eyes on his face warily. "...I've a feeling my decision here is going to bite me in the arse over and over."

Her tongue darted over her lips as she continued to eye his face, from the glint in his eyes to the wide smirk spread across his lips. "As much as I'm going to regret this, I think I'm going to roll over for this one, Ō chītā yō-juu."

Her eyes slid shut with a long sigh. "How badly am I going to regret this?"
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 am

Tilting his chin up, he purred, skin vibrating as lips pressed against his arched neck.

"Sure...if ya like, but I wont be the one to explain to Shae." If she was implying what he thought she was, no, Shae might not be happy about a hickey on his neck. "and besides, if you don't make me angry, I..most likely, wont make you as angry." Though, he guessed that was debatable. As she pulled back and agreed particularly reluctantly, the cheetah's only answer was to grin wider.

Moving to press her further against the bookcase bodily, he leaned down, voice laced in deep, strong growling tones seeped in smug victory.

"Oh, not too badly if you play along." He chuckled. "Do you, Raye, agree and promise to do exactly as I say without exception until such a time I have feel you have sufficiently payed off your debt and release you from your bond?" He fell silent, but lingered in the air of brilliantly cocky. Oh this was ppuurrfect~
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 am

Her mind completely passed over his comment over her threat of giving him a hickey and she arched a silver brow. "Most likely? That...comforting," she muttered dryly.

Warning bells began to scream at her when he pressed her further against the bookcase. And she as pretty sure if she had her tail at the moment, it'd be tucked between her legs.

Her decision was already biting her in the ass and she didn't even know what he was planning to do yet. Brilliant...

Her eyes widened almost comically at his words and the bells began to shriek louder. Much louder.

Nuh-uh. She really didn't like this. At all.

But, she had already bowed down, hadn't she? She sighed a heavy sigh and slumped again, head bowed. "Yes, Ndale, I agree and promise to do exactly as you say without exception until such time as you have felt I have sufficiently paid off my debt and you release me from my bond."

Oh, hello there Bad Decisions, I was beginning to miss your company, she thought bitterly.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 am

His grin stretched wider at Raye's expression, and it continued to stretch almost impossibly wide, showing full rows of pointed teeth. A seed of laughter bloomed in his chest. As she bowed her head and solidified her promise, it rose and bubbled over, spilling out his mouth. Such was it's force that he backed off Raye just a bit and lifted his chin, and out burst the deep, honest, blunt, boisterous laughter that shook his shoulders. Reigning it in, Ndale tried to smother the mirth, but it could not be kept from his face, and he occasionally chuckled, little bursts coming forward. Then, rather abruptly, he stopped, head snapping down and eyes zeroing in on her, purring deadly low.

"Oooo, Raye. Splendid. Come along. We'll start immediately." He took a step back, releasing the wolf girl completely, and did a mock gentlemanly bow, head dipped with hand extended in request for hers to be led away to her doom. His eyes glinted.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 am

If she regretted her decision before he laughed, she regretted it ten times more afterwards. Hell, if she didn't know he'd be more amused if she did, she would have whimpered.

She could feel the collar of her bond choking at her neck already.

She glared at him with icy eyes as he pulled away and bowed.

But, she set her hand in his obediently. She'd play by his rules for now.

...This was Raye, she'd find a way to make this just as much torture for Ndale as it was for her.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Still grinning like a Cheshire Cat - rather well done, when you've already got the cat part down solid - he closed his hand gently around her's, lifting like one would to lead a lady of high standing. He took a few steps back, eyes positively alight with glee, and turned. He silently guided her out of the library.

(( Continued: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2