The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Boredom Strikes

Go down

Boredom Strikes Empty Boredom Strikes

Post  Mihai D.F Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Mihai hummed Tang Dynasty's Legend as he strolled through the corridors, looking for something to entertain him.

Every now and again he'd pause along the path to push open a door and peer inside. But so far not one room had anything that had taken his interest inside.

What a pain.

He was bored!
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Boredom Strikes Empty Re: Boredom Strikes

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Pai peered around the corner, looking for something to do. Instead, he found some strange man down the hallway with a most peculiar hairstyle, peering through all sorts of doorways.

He looked ignorant enough to be a student.

'Perfect. Another victim.' Pai thought. It was his joy and pride torturing his fellow cohorts and staff, as well as students. Such was his way of life. If it wasn't torturing them, it was observing; and that is what he did.

He glanced intently at the boy. The tattoo on his back was faint, but looked strange. Wasn't worth investigating, in his opinion, if it was in that sort of area. He sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:27 pm

The Jinn sighed heavily when another opened door had nothing interesting behind it.

"Wúliáo," he growled irritably. He hated being bored.

"Is there nothing to do in this damned castle?" He was half-tempted to go bug Don just so he'd beat him to the ground. That, at least, was something.

He stalked forwards to the next door and opened it a little rougher than he needed to. he was getting frustrated with the lack of anything entertaining to do.

----------------
Wúliáo - Bored
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 pm

He heard him say something incoherent, as he continued opening doors. After hearing his remark, Pai simply had to reply.

"There's lots of things to do here. You just have to make the fun yourself though, most of the motley crew here is uninteresting." he smiled in greeting.

"I'm Pai. That name would be based off of the pi symbol, an example tattoo'd under my eye, not the sort of dessert pie. I'm also bored...not name-wise, that is. You? Your name, that is. It's quite obvious you're bored, bursting doors open to classrooms like that." Pai smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:58 am

He turned to the voice, nose wrinkling as he tried to catch a scent. His mission dropped, though, when he saw nothing along the hall.

Disappearing act? No... He held his breath and listened intently. He could hear someone else's breathing pretty damned close.

He just couldn't understand wh- Oh. Oh. "You're human." That would explain why he couldn't see whoever it was. Being the idiot he was, Mihai had forgotten to put in his contacts yet again so had no chance of seeing any humans that were dotted around.

Pai...? That was...an odd name. But what could he say about odd names? One of his was Fairy. "Mihai."
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Pai glanced at him confused. "Of course I'm human, what else would I be? Actually, considering the motley crew that hangs around here all the time...I could be a whole sort of things. Although I'm not. Yes, I am human. What about it?" He glanced at the man. "Got a problem with humans?" Pai folded his arms, stating, "Mihai, eh? A peculiar name, for a peculiar man, with a peculiar hairstyle. Not that I can say anything about the name part, assuming mine is quite awkward, but whatever. Onto the original question, is 'You're human' a way to greet someone? Of course not! Be more polite, young man. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 am

"I can't see humans." That was one of the biggest downfalls for Jinn that wanted to mainstream. They couldnt see half the population. And at times that made things rather difficult.

Peculiar hairstyle? It wasn't that odd... His hand moved to fiddle with one of the dreads draped over his chest.

"I'm older than you," he responded with utmost confidence. No human had lived to his age. He was certain of it. The oldest human that he knew of had died at 122 years. He didn't much like being called young man. He may have only looked like he was in his late teens, but he was old and smart (questionable at times) and respected by a lot of people.

"How would you go about greeting someone that you cannot see?" He was curious as to the answer.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:46 pm

"So you're blind, only to a certain species? My, my, how interesting." He looked up and down at the boy. He didn't look older than him.

"How should you know that, when you don't know my age? Basing all of your conclusions simply on assumptions...Although looks can be deceiving, you might be older than you look. However, still, don't say you're older than me if you don't know my age." Pai obviously had no idea.

"Greeting someone you can't see eh? You can hear me mighty fine, and it won't hurt to say hello, whether to a wall or some person invisible to you. I've seen some blind humans in my time, and they say 'hello', so I don't see your excuse."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:37 pm

"Only humans."

He arched a brow. "Are you one hundred and twenty eight?" He highly doubted it. He man didn't sound much older than forty. Probably younger. "I can safely say I'm older than you."

Mihai gave a careless shrug. "I'm not exactly a nice person. My lack of manners is my only excuse." His arms crossed over his chest and his eyes flickered across the hall. "I honestly couldn't care less about being polite to people."
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:43 pm

"I'd already concluded that." he said. "One hundred and twenty-eight? Well then, I'm one hundred and three years younger than you." He snickered. Was this man bragging about his age? It's not something to brag about to go around telling people you're old.

"I couldn't care less about having manners either. However, the fact you introduced yourself shows you at least have some manners." He paused.

"If you can't see humans, how do you know you can't see them, or what they are?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Twenty five. Young. Really young.

He shrugged again. "As anti-social as my brother is, he does have manners and does try to beat them into me at times. Literally. It seems to have worked. He'll be so pleased."

He could already see the smirk on Spyridon's smug face.

"You're human and standing right in front of me, aren't you?" He held his hand out in front of him. "I can hear you and smell you and feel you so its not like humans don't exist to us Jinn. We just can't see you."

"I've met a lot of different species in my time and the only one that I havent been able to see is human. Maybe there's another species that Jinn cant see; I don't know. If there is I haven't met it yet."
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 pm

"Jinn, eh? ...and if there's a species you 'Jinn' can't see, and you don't know, it's not that you haven't met them yet-- you haven't seen them yet." He chuckled.

"So what do you 'Jinn' do? Or what is it that's special about them?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 pm

"Jinn are a type of Demon that were created to destroy humans." Though there were few Jinn that actually acted upon that unspoken life-mission.

"We're animal Demons that have much more sentience than the average animal. We have the ability to merge with objects, shift in and out of our animal selves and, quite commonly, there are Jinn that can manipulate elements to some extent."

Mihai could manipulate an element. Earth. He just hadn't practised enough to be any good at it.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:45 pm

"Destroy something you can't see? Interesting..." he pondered the thought, his hand on his forehead and temple.

"Enough about the Jinn, I'm already uninterested. What're you doing here, opening doors to and fro? I know you're bored, but you expected something like THIS to help relinquish that?"

He sighed. "I find other ways to entertain myself. not something like opening doors. If you'd like, you can tag along, since I'm bored too. Common interest. Usually when I'm bored, I find some student or teacher to torment. As for you...it's questionable."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 pm

"Few of us actually take up destroying humans. We much prefer killing off our own kind, as gruesome as that sounds." The HA killed thousands of Jinn every year in less than pleasant ways. Mihai wasn't in the HA himself, but he helped his brother out on most hunts.

"I may have found someone or something to amuse myself with."

His lips twitched upwards into a grin. Tormenting people was something he quite enjoyed. "Tagging along sounds fun. But I can't follow you very well if I cannot see where you're going."
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

"Huh....violent race you have there, Mihai." he said.

"If you can't see me, you can at least hear my footsteps right? Then, you can follow me, since you're not blind completely; you can see walls and chairs...and other stuff. Anyways, who do you have in mind to torment?" He said, still smirking menacingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:01 pm

"We're as violent as we need to be to survive," he responded airily.

He almost pouted. "But listening to someone else's footsteps above my own takes effort." He was feeling just as lazy as he was bored.

"The first person that pops into my head that I'd like to torment would be my brother. Buuuut, he's far too violent and I find myself far too fond of living to torment him." He winced at the thought of what Spyridon would do if he tried to torment him even a little.

It really wasn't a pleasant thought.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:04 pm

"Huh...if you and your brother are the same species, why haven't you killed him? Or vice versa..." he said.

He glanced at Mihai. "I have an idea of who to torment. Some guy named Rendaz. He's...a lizard, I think. He looks at some graphic things, too, strangely. Although he's quite easy to torment, and he's not the type to beat your face in, since he's a dean, and has to be a 'role model'. The least he'd do is cuss, I assure you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm

"We only kill certain Jinn. Ones that lose all sentience and do nothing but kill." Jinn were violent and fought often. Sometimes they even killed for no reason beyond finding it amusing at the time. But one you got so dangerous that you would kill anyone you saw without question, it was the time to kill them. And Spyridon wasn't yet at the point where he needed to be killed.

"Rendaz?" He had heard that name before. Question is, where?

"Sounds....interesting." He grinned. Something to do to relieve his boredom.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:39 pm

"Huh. I hope you're not that kind of Jinn." he stated bluntly.

"His room's not very far from mine, so..." he said, thinking up a miniature map in his head. The whereabouts of most of the school was unknown to him. No matter.

Although, the 128-year-old man standing there was quite lazy.

Pai grabbed his hand (considering Mihai was wearing a sleeveless shirt), since it was 'too much effort to keep track of two footsteps, for Mihai', and began walking quickly towards Rendaz's room. No matter how strange this must've looked, it could've been worse. Plus, this guy could take the blame for whatever heat Rendaz was going to spew at them.

Continued: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down