The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Not Expected

2 posters

Go down

Not Expected  Empty Not Expected

Post  Jami Futter Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:05 pm

It was dark outside but just a bit warmer than the previous weeks had been though. At least to her memory. Stroking the door the girl sighed. Walking into the room she observed all of the elements it's previous owner had added. the bed was interesting but reaching into her mind she watched the memory like a movie. Jami had spent a lot of time making the bed. It made her smile to see Jami wasn't always crazy. When focused her movements were graceful and skilled. Jami was supposed to be the normal one.

Petunia sat on her bed and with curiosity looked at the book on it. A letter to Owen was sticking out. A sudden stream of emotion came through her, "Damn it Jami!" Petunia's voice was quite snappy. Standing up she stormed out of the room and through the halls, somehow expecting to end up at the stupid boy room. Yet she had no clue where it was and found herself lost. Her head shook and her hand almost crinkled the paper. Not sure how to get back to the room she walked out side and entered the castle. Maybe she'd run into the kid getting a snack for something. He seemed overweight from what Jami remembered. She hadn't cared though.

I thought rose to her mind of a man named...Richard. Jami still hadn't gotten to learn how to speak. All she could do was feel emotion and show Petunia pictures. There was a sense of unease when these particular picture came up. He was someone she'd try to avoid, but Petunia knew avoiding someone most likely never worked.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Not Expected  Empty Re: Not Expected

Post  Richard Wallace Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:34 am

It was quiet.

Nobody had shown up in his office, so driven out by some kind of restlessness Richard took to patrolling the corridors. Well, patrolling. More like lazily meandering, stopping every once in a while to listen for any kind of activity. Sometimes he honestly hated being nocturnal, especially in a place like this. No entertainment other than what he could organize for himself, and the company was somewhat stale at best and tedious at worst.

Either way, when he heard footsteps, he decided to follow them without hesitation. Anything was better than this. A girl... familiar somehow, but he couldn't pinpoint who exactly was it. He walked from the opposite direction the girl was going, so that if there was no reason to strike up conversation with her he could just pass her by.

But that wasn't the case.
Jami... but how terribly she had changed. She looked like she had lost one one third of her body weight from the last time he had seen her, which wasn't that long ago. Was she sick...? She definitely smelled like she could be. And those eyes...

Richard slowly approached her, concern and confusion creasing his brow.
"Jami?" he said. "Are you alright?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Height : 183 cm
Weight : 87 kg

http://roqi.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Richard-Wallace-278528217

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:50 am

Petunia heard a very un-noticeable step coming towards her. Damn it. she hadn't wanted to really run into anyone. There was absolutely no doubt in her mind that most people at the school knew who Jami was. As the Man came near her, though earlier thought was proven true. The man she had not wanted to run into was coming her way. Was he looking for her? Great. Scrambling for a name Petunia reached into Jami's memories. Jami seemed to be unconscious at the moment. Was that good or bad?

Stopping, realizing she couldn't avoid the him. Petunia looked at him with interest. Her voice wasn't as sweet as Jami's, it had some soreness to it. That may have been because she only recently learned to speak, but what ever the cause, she definitely sounded different to Jami. "Hello sir. I feel fine actually." She couldn't find his name! Something was also nagging her. Oh right, the rules...

"My name is Petunia...I guess, it's a stupid name." She shook her head. Something cooler would have been nice but no! Petunia. She tried to smile but remembered her teeth wouldn't look appealing so frowned instead. Maybe she could get away from him...

Petunia wasn't use to having so much thought in her mind, and was afraid of being overwhelmed.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:58 pm

His gaze flickered over the skinny figure as he walked closer. She looked really terrible. And she sounded odd, as well...

'Sir'? Why did she-

Oh. Petunia. He felt a cold finger of dread somewhere in his chest. What happened to Jami? Was she-? He blinked, then put on a kind smile. He knew only thing for sure about Petunia - that she was dangerous. The last thing he wanted was a fight, and he didn't know what might anger her. He had to be careful.
"Indeed." he said lightly. "Petunia is a kind of an odd name for a demon, I suppose." Richard searched her face for any kind of a hint.
How do you talk to something that possessed the body of somebody you knew?
Being nice... was an okay start in most situations, so hopefully it would do here as well.
"I'm Richard, it is nice to meet you." he said with a nod, then took a step towards the wall to lean against it with one shoulder. "So... What are you doing here?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:43 am

When he spoke she rolled her eyes, hadn't she just said that? Ah but he name seemed familiar now he mentioned it. She didn't reply his kind greeting. She really didn't want to talk to him. Her rules stood though and she wasn't sure when Jami would wake up. It was nerve racking. "Look, I will explain to you what's going on, but not here." She looked around. Who could be listening in. That boy with the black wings? She definitely had a grudge.

"I'd rather talk in Jami's...my room. It would be nice if I didn't keep getting lost. You gonna help me?" Talking was so strange. At least she knew the language. Watching Jami's life helped a bit. She picked up words and things. The body knew it too.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Richard sighed, pushing himself off the wall. Honestly, at that point, he was beginning to believe that all demons were - if not completely hopeless - then at least terribly uncooperative. And a bit slow. "Fair enough" he said, then gave her an unsure glance. "You do know you're in the wrong building, don't you?"

Before taking a step, he hesitated for a moment. He himself still got lost sometimes in the labyrinth-like corridors of the castle, and he would really prefer not to end up looking like an idiot in front of this particular person. Dormitories would be... to that side, so he'd have to lead them to that exit, and... that was probably it. At least once they reached the dorms he would be able to go by his nose.

After a few moments of intense thinking he finally made his decision and started walking, beckoning to Petunia to follow. Ah, this was just so inconvenient. There were quite a few things he needed to talk over with Jami, and now he wasn't even sure if she was alive...! Richard hated that kind of uncertainty. Thankfully it wasn't to last long... unless he did choose the wrong direction and they ended up getting even more lost. He huffed with irritation, then glanced towards the girl. As he was focusing on leading them the right way, he wasn't all that keen on making small talk, but the silence would begin to grow very awkward very soon.

((Feel free to write them reaching the room... in a terribly roundabout way, probably x'D))
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Petunia scoffed, "Of course I know, but every ones asleep. It isn't like I'd find help in there." This man was becoming annoying already. Either way she needed him to find her room, and she had rules to comply to. She tightly gripped the note in her hand and held Jami's diary tight to her chest. Following him a bit she thought over what the hell she was even going to do with her freedom, hide from everyone?

"Hey Richard." Her tone was slightly lighter with her interest, more like Jami's, "I think Jami wanted Owen to read this, but I'm not one who likes reunions." She held out the diary and the note to him not really caring to hold it properly.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:16 pm

He shrugged lightly. "Just making sure."
She could easily knock on one of the dormitory doors and wake somebody up. They'd probably be disinclined to help her, though, having their sleep disturbed... So he just said nothing and kept walking.

When she spoke again he was deep in thought, trying to figure out which turn to take, and her voice startled him slightly. This situation was... really awkward. He looked at the items in Petunia's hands, then glanced to her face unsurely.
"Fine... I will pass it on. The chances of you stumbling into him sooner or later are pretty high either way, I'm afraid."
Carefully, Richard took the diary and note from her. Fighting back the urge to read them was going to be difficult, but... he would cope.

They walked on and out of the castle, through the grounds underneath the dark sky to the dormitory building.

From that point on it was much easier - although traces of Jami's scent were everywhere, he was a good old hound. Finding the right room wasn't much of a problem. Richard stopped in front of the door and tried a small smile.
"Ladies first."
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Seeing Richard holding Jami's thinks Petunia couldn't help but reviel her teeth as she smiled, "Oh go ahead, read away. I think that Jami intended it to be read. It was out in the open where anyone could have taken it." Following Richard she tried to remember where her room direction was. Happy enough to see this Richard guy had found it she walked passed him into the room and landed on the bed. Sitting up she looked around, it had been as untouched as it was when she came back here. The exception was the diary.

She nodded at the table in the corner of the room on the other side, inviting him to sit in a way. "You know Jami made this bed. She was tired of having the two matrices she had next to each other, so she built one large one." Petunia ran a finger tip along the edge of the wood. She had cut them before leaving the tavern. They were clean and strong now, it was a strange feeling from the blood stained long nails she had before. Not being dirty was nice, but she felt so out of place without the memories of her victims on her. Looking up at Richard her black eyes seemed to invite darkness into the room.

"Ask away." She stated quite, eerily.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:17 pm

At her words, he glanced to the items in his hand, not really convinced. Who knew how trustworthy Petunia was? Besides, even if she wasn't lying, the fact that Jami left her diary unattended didn't necessarily mean she wanted it to be read. It was dubious at best. It just wouldn't feel right to read somebody's private notes without a good enough reason.

Richard sighed lightly and sat at the table, placing the diary and note in his lap. "Did she?" he said, clearly without much interest. He wasn't about to discuss furniture modifications in such a situation, though the information that Jami was apparently skilled in that regard was noted and filed away.

He looked at the girl for a moment before speaking. Really, it was all so odd, and he still hadn't gotten over the differences between her and Jami. The two were kind of like twins raised in entirely different environments by different people... except it was actually the same body they were occupying. What a wacky world.
"I think you can guess what my first question is going to be." he said, smiling wryly. "What happened to her?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:48 pm

(petunias thoughts are the regular italics, jamis are colored)

Petunia was ready to say quite a lot of words. She had spoken more this night then she ever really had to someone who wasn't Jami. The deal, "I guess for you to understand I'll hvave to go back but first..." Petunia closed her eyes and rubbed her forhead a bit. Jami woke up. What. Tell Him about my mission! Looking back up at Richard she sighed, "Jami said that she wants to to find Everly. You have to tell her that Jami found out who the guy was but can't talk right now,. Then she wants you to tell the head mistress everything since you where there."

Petunia felt Jami fading again. It was hard to stay awake in there. It was dark and the space just wanted to suck you in. "So now, I am going to talk, a lot and you listen. Jami and I had a chat while back home and I guess my argument on my freedom was good enough for her to feel bad. She's a nice girl. After her mission she let me have her body, but for only a time. There were rules as well. I cut my nails, showered and tried to look more normal, to her standards. I tried make up but it was impossible. I looked fine except I am horribly thin and my eyes and teeth are pretty different. I honestly don't care, but she did. As for rules."

Petunia had got up and started walking around the room as she spoke, letting all her knowledge out. "I must explain to everyone I talk to that I am Petunia and Jami will be back. I must not touch anyone one in a harmful manor, or at all unless they advance on me. Though I think I'd protect myself obviously. I'd win pretty pleasurably too I would say. Any way. I am not allowed to touch an Owen at all. I cannot hurt him. I must not take things and must follow school and society rules. Which isn't any fun. But I want this to bad to give it up for something like that." She was facing the wall but her eyes peered at Richard from the side, dark and mystic.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 am

Richard watched Petunia close her eyes with a bit of wariness, not really knowing what to expect. His eyes widened when she spoke again, but it was a relief most of all. Jami was alive. Apparently they had swapped places...

What she said was less pleasing, though. Sure, he intended to talk to the Headmistress anyway... but in his own time, and definitely not as a stand-in for Jami. He had his own agenda. Before he could voice his concerns, though, the girl started talking and he remained silent until she finished, quietly tapping his fingers on the table.

He didn't much like Petunia's demeanor. It was odd and bossy in a way, but it would be unfair to expect manners from somebody who had experienced life only through somebody else's eyes. And so, he returned her gaze, giving her a calm and serious look.

"I can tell the Headmistress that Jami will see her later, but I will not be completing her mission for her." he said. "I don't think she would be terribly pleased, besides I wasn't there for the whole conversation. I'm sure he told Jami different things than he told me." He cocked his head slightly. "Could you pass that on?"

Their deal sounded fair, he supposed. It was really kind of Jami to allow Petunia to have some freedom. But... What would happen next? Would the demon simply return to her previous existence after having tasted what normal life is like? He shook his head, not sure what to ask her next.
"Well... Are you enjoying yourself so far?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Petunia in no way cared that Richard wouldn't do ask Jami wanted. Though she was amused at how little command Jami had. The look he gave made her confused and she put her back to the wall. Sighing she turned her head so she could see the man directly. "She's go to sleep again, but I will let her know." Petunia's feet shifted a bit uncomfortably. She wasn't really that happy, but honestly she hadn't done much yet. Then on the other hand she hadn't been happy locked away either. She had no purpose it seemed.

"No..." What did this man care anyway. Oh, right. He was some sort of therapist or something. Petunia didn't want to talk to him, but it was nice to talk, so she was very hesitant to make him leave.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 am

He nodded, glad that Petunia didn't protest. But it was none of her business, he supposed. It was hard to think of them in terms of two separate people with different goals and attitudes.

Richard smiled lightly. On one hand he felt like he wanted to help her, but on the other... if she began to feel really comfortable living like a person, Jami could possibly have difficulties returning... But he didn't really understand how this switcheroo worked, so perhaps he shouldn't assume things. Sigh.

Still, a little casual conversation could only make things better, right?

"So, what have you done so far, apart from cleaning yourself up?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:24 pm

What had she done? not much at all. It was stupid. Real life was so boring compared to how it seemed though Jami's eyes. There was no thrill. Was the only thing that could entertain her killing? It seemed so pathetic. "Barely anything. Life is dull. Jami must have taken all the good stuff." Petunia walked over to the table and sat in another chair and stared at Richard. Looking at him in detail with her pit like eyes. They weren't glaring though. They seemed softer than earlier.

Jami stirred and Petunia put her hands to her head. She gave her such a head ache.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:39 pm

One corner of his lip curled up into a wry smile. Dull, indeed. It didn't take her long to reach the conclusion, that's for sure. Most people had at least a period of awe-filled childhood before the gray reality was dumped on them... How did it work for Petunia?

Seeing her expression when she joined him at the table made him even more unsure as to what to tell her. Clearly, she wanted to talk, and while she was a demon that occupied Jami's body... she could as well be one of the most lost people at the Academy. And that in some ways made him want to help her. Honestly, he wasn't prepared to deal with such dilemmas.

"Well, maybe you should try doing something fun... Swimming, for example?" he said, trying a light smile. The water was bound to be still pretty cold at this time of year, but he didn't make the assumption she would care. Honestly, even if she got a cold, he recalled Jami having some kind of recovery ability, so it would be fine. And swimming was one of those fun activities a demon without a body was sure to not have tried.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Fun...swimming. She almost scoffed at his pathetic advice. Like swimming would solve all of her problems. If she had it her way she would have killed Jami a while ago, but their mother got in the way. That was another thing that got to Petunia out of her very long list. Her mother and father weren't even demons. Yes Greer had someone like her inside of him, but those two had physically created Jami and herself. It was rather annoying. Petunia had only watched through Jami quietly as she grew up. Things hadn't made sense back then. She only knew what Jami did. She didn't know they were two different beings. It was only after seeing Greer that she realized, she wasn't Jami. That's when she emerge.

"Did you know that, if it wasn't for some stupid fairy I wouldn't be here. Jami might, but not me. All I am was a mistake. An accident. Demons and Fairies aren't supposed to breed, because this it what happens. Not only does it mess up the lives of people I kill, but it messes up the innocent girl I was created in. It feels pretty bad for me too, knowing I ruined this girls life all because of one stupid mistake."

Jami was silent in the back of Petunia's mind. She hadn't know much about Petunia before, but it was obvious she wasn't some unfeeling demon. She did feel even if her thoughts were set on death and evil things.
(i just learnt this haha)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 am

He rested his elbow on the table and ran his finger along its edge idly as he listened to Petunia with attention. He wasn't very surprised that his suggestion wasn't met with a jump for joy, but he had hoped for some reaction. Ah well.

Despite the seriousness of the situation, he couldn't help a small chuckle escaping him. "You are not the only person in the world who is an accident, you know."
The mention of killing was seemingly ignored completely.
"I understand where you're coming from, of course. But kicking yourself over the fact that you shouldn't exist isn't going to get you anywhere." He shrugged. Still, it was good to know that Petunia had thought about her situation and her relationship with Jami. "It is not your fault you were created, and you are what you are. It's what you do that makes the whole difference."
Richard cleared his throat. "And what is it that you're going to do?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Petunia shook her head. She didn't really care if she existed or not. She was there, and she made peoples lives suck. Yes it wasn't fair but it didn't mean she didn't enjoy it. But what was she going to do. Good question. It wasn't like she could kill anyone. That was something Jami had a rule against. She couldn't touch this Owen guy, but she had a feeling she'd like to mess with him. Igniting a small finger tip flame Petunia smiled a toothy grin. She hadn't made her own flames in a while. There was a different feel to her green black flames than Jami's.

Petunia's flames looked the same, but since it was her power she had much better control over it. She hadn't tried using Jami's healing abilities but she was sure she'd have trouble with them, like Jami had trouble with the fire and combustion. The tiny fire seemed to almost jump as it hovered towards the ground and started traveling around he room. It got bigger the further away and small when it was close again. Touching nothing but the air around it, burning little oxygen yet still very hot. "What are you going to do." Her face was passive. Emotionless. Her eyes resting on Richard, not saying anything. Just watching, almost as if she had zoned out in his direction, but she was very aware.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 am

Were the flames supposed to be an answer in lieu of words? He wasn't sure, but still he moved his leg slightly into a position that would make it easier to get up. It was a casual movement, easy to interpret as simple shifting around. He didn't expect her to be stupid enough to try anything with him - was she? - but still, it was better to be prepared. His gaze followed the flame for a moment as it floated around the room. It reminded him of a trapped firework, trying to find its way outside to explode in the sky like it was meant to.

"I don't exactly have many options, do I?" he said with a light shrug, his expression calm and serious. "I can't tell you, or Jami, what to do. I won't pretend I know what is the right thing to do in this situation. It is your choice to make."
The books he had been reading recently all failed to have a chapter on demonic possessions amongst the student body. There were no guidelines, no examples, and the knowledge he had was meager. Richard could do nothing.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 pm

As Richard answered her question the flame returned and landed into petunia's hand were it grew enough for her to see Richard better. No, he could tell them what to do, but whether they listened or not as different. Petunia Stood up and let her other hand take the fire, "Well, Jami comes back soon so I am sure everyone will be dandy when I'm gone." She walked towards the door and leaned against it. Holding her fire out letting it travel back to the table. She wasn't sure what to do now. She was done talking and by herself there wasn't much to do.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 am

Petunia getting up was clearly a cue for him to leave, and he sighed lightly as he got up as well. Somehow, he felt like he'd failed, even though he knew that there really was hardly anything he could do. As much as he was willing to help people, the most he could do was rooting from the sidelines. What's more, that was all that he wanted to do.

If people expected more of him, it was none of his fault.

"Is she?" he said, trying not to sound too relieved. Petunia didn't deserve it - she might have been some sort of a horrible demon, but she didn't deserve the kind of life that she'd been given. Richard looked into her face and gave her a sad smile.
"I sincerely hope you'll find some way to enjoy yourself during the rest of your stay."
With that, he reached to open the door and make his exit.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Petunia got off the door as he walked towards her. The fire following him closely, getting dimmer. Petunia nodded at his question and rolled her eyes as he wished her a good time. Whatever. She watched him leave and stood there a moment. Unsure what to do she went around the room looking through all of Jami's things. Finding nothing of interest she went to the work bench. After a bit of trying to do something, Petunia failed and left for her new home. The hallway.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum