Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week

ATTENTION RESIDENTS! (Special occasion meal schedule.)

Go down

ATTENTION RESIDENTS! (Special occasion meal schedule.)

Post  Tivona Danvers on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 am

This morning brought only one change to the breakfast room, and it was a large notice above the coffee area that read ATTENTION RESIDENTS in large letters big enough to read from across the room... just to make sure everyone who entered the room could see it.
Greetings all faculty, staff, and students! As your new cook I would like to make sure I know two things: any food allergies or preferences, and any special occasions you wish to celebrate. Examples of such allergies could be nuts, meat, or fish. Such events include birthdays, holiday celebrations, and religious observances. I claim no particular knowledge of world events of national, political, or religious significance, and would ask that you inform me. (As an American citizen I celebrate a secular Christmas Eve/Day and New Year's, and will plan accordingly.)

Vegetarians: There will be a vegetarian option at every meal. If there are vegans present, it will be a vegan entree; if not, I will include animal-based products such as milk and cheese which provide greater variety.

Please let me know if there are special things you can or can't eat, or observances such as Lent or Ramadan where you refrain from eating certain items. I will try to keep a list here of at least the next month's planned occasions, whether it's just a birthday cake at the end of a meal or a banquet of seven courses.
At the bottom is signed an elaborate but readable "Tivona".

((Please post your birthdays and holidays here, if you character would reveal them, that is. Feel free to RP it, but if you're just telling me a date, you don't have to start a whole thread.))

Tivona Danvers
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 5'8" or 173 cm
Weight : 136 lbs or 62 kg

Back to top Go down