The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

If there be God

2 posters

Go down

If there be God Empty If there be God

Post  Alexei Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Alexei didn't know what led to this. Sitting on a rickety pew in an empty church. Al's eyes roamed around the small building but there wasn't much to see. Alexei caught some movement from the corner of Al's eyes and quickly jerked around to see what it was. A sharp pain ran through Al's neck, eyes watering, as the small dark shape of a bug scurried through a small crack in the wall.

Alexei slowly faced straight, rubbing Al's now sore neck. A good couple of minutes went by before Al got up went to the alter. Al stood there staring at it wondering if kneeling would be a good thing to do now. They always did that in the movies and the one time that Al had gone to a church, there were people who did the same thing. So Alexei slowly kneeled, trying to keep bruises from forming, and assumed praying formation, then tried to think of how to pray.
Alexei
Alexei
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 145
Weight : 45

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/?28497098#/d4sg3ah

Back to top Go down

If there be God Empty Re: If there be God

Post  Esha Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:15 am

Adjusting her glasses Esha strode into the church, it wasn`t one of her faith but she hadn`t been to one of those in years either. It didn`tsadden her but she wasn`t exstatic about that fact either. In 100 years she hadn`t really thought about it. Curiosity droveher to theCove's church and she walkedinto the open door silently.

At her 4th step inside the church the foor emmited a massive groan. She stepped of it quickly recalling last time she'd heard a floor make a noise like that. She shivered at the memory and went back to adjusting her glasses. They were stylish black lensed things that hid her pupils...or lack of. It wasn't even that bright but people would stare and that was rude. The slightest things somettimes made people forget thier manners thought Esha. Forgetting that she was the irregular in the occular area compared to the populace of Sindris Cove. "Hello?" she called out into th echurch

Esha

Height : 180cm
Weight : 200kg

http://eversodashing.deviantart.com/art/Esha-AALC-app-304775405

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexei Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:11 am

Alexei was just starting to say something along the lines of "um fatherly person up in heaven" when a loud groan resounded through the small room. Al nearly had a heart attack and quickly jumped up, nearly losing balance. Alexei stood with hands on knees for a moment as Al's heart was thumping like mad. It almost felt like it wanted to travel up Al's throat and out the mouth. Alexei perked up and turned in the direction of the voice.

The initial thought was that the girl was a resident of the small town. Al doubted that many of the students would bother coming to church, it just wasn't something most considered. Al wondered how many students knew that the small dinky church existed. Alexei walked up to the girl, realizing that she must be a student but not remembering if Al had ever spoke to her. Al doubted it as a newer student who hadn't put much effort in making friends was more likely to not know anyone.

"Hello, are you here to pray?"
Alexei
Alexei
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Esha Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:45 am

As the girl approached her Esha she smiled at her, she hd been too busy marvelling a the church to see her jump up or get spooked at the old floor boards. She wandered into the building a bit more. Esha didn't often make efforts to activley seek them out but churches and cathedrals were something she found 9 times out of 10 were pretty. Except when the stone was painted rather than restored, to her it was like ruining a priceless paice of art by painting over it becuase the colour was fading.

Snapping out of her architcture gushings Esha shook her head at the girl lightly "No, I don't really know how.." In this church, she added. Although she wasn't really a religious person so she could have known...but watching someone while they were doing somehting so personal was wrong to her somehow.

Esha

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexei Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 am

Alexei smiled at the girl,"well then we're in the same boat. I don't know how to pray to save my life. I tried figuring it out but I can't remember what those religiousy people said when they were praying. All I remember is dear father in heaven and amen."

Alexei looked at the girl curiously," you must be a Lillegard student, you've probably noticed that I am one too. I'm a little new to things around here so I've just been exploring this place. This church seems a little rundown to me and sort of sad so I decided to give it some company although I'm sure by Sunday it's full."

Alexei stuck hands into pockets and leaned a little against a wall. At that moment, Al was curious," so what brought you here? Are there students who come to church at all?"

Alexei smacked Al's forehead, suddenly realizing," I haven't introduced myself. Names Alexei but you can just call me Al."

Alexei stuck out a hand to shake.
Alexei
Alexei
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Esha Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 am

"me neither" she made a joking smile "Lets hope we never have to pray for our lives, hmm?" Esha said humorously.

"Ah yes, I'm with the newest batch of students too so I'not really known around the school either" Esha was surprised at first over the girl's thoghts on the church's conditions..and then she remembered she was over 100 years old and Al probably wasn't. "I don't think it's that decayed looking. It could be ruins or something. It's charming and thats better than tastelessy covered in white plaster" She said neutrally. "Ehehe that's just me"

Churches were meant to look like they'd been there a while. Things that she perceived to be old, that were younger than her mde her feel ancient. Stone and wooden builings j felt homier to her.

"I was curious.. and I don' know about number coming to the church, I didn't know it was here until I saw it passing throufh town"

"I'm Esha, nice to meet you Al" She took a hand out of her pocket ad returned the shalke.

Esha

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexei Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:45 am

Alexei laughed at Esha's joke. It got Al wondering if Lillegard really was the safe place the parents thought it was. It was funny to think that Al's parents might have gotten it wrong a little but this place was definitely safer than home.

Alexei's had to agree with Esha's statement. Al hadn't thought about it like that but it was true. The houses that Al was used to living in were brick, sturdy, and colorful. They'd been there for generations and usually were passed down from generation to generation. Whenever a new building was built, it was almost always made with with the same material, smooth brick.

Alexei shifted the weight on Al's legs and tapped a finger on Al's chin.

"If that's so then there must not be many who know this place exist if they don't venture far from Lillegard. I only found this place wandering around myself. Well, it doesn't really matter anyway."

Alexei suddenly smiled," nice glasses."
Alexei
Alexei
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content