The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Loose Frustrations

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Loose Frustrations Empty Loose Frustrations

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Middle of the night. Not exactly the appropriate time to be out and about the academy, but as of right now, Owen didn't give much of a damn. His hood was up, pulled far over his face to the point where his suspicious brown gaze could barely be seen beneath the shade.

Human eyes weren't exactly adept in the dark, and to no surprise, he found himself stumbling half the way. But the good thing about night, was that there was barely anyone around to see him. Except for those nocturnal freaks, of course. But this was what he was relying on - not being caught. Even if he was caught, maybe he wouldn't be recognised. The darkness, while hindering, was also providing a sort of protection.

Pushing open the entrance, he ventured into the outside world, the cold night wind wafting by. The moon was hardly revealed, but its glow was barely bright enough to illuminate the ground before him. He wandered along, almost seemingly carelessly, picking up a few stones here and there to shove into the pocket of his hoodie. If one had observed him, they might not guess that there was anything at all deep playing on his mind.

Of course, they'd be wrong. They were always wrong, and would be for as long as they could get away with it. His face was marred into a dark, serious frown. Truth was, he hated this place. Oh, it had brought him so much torment from the moment he'd stepped in. Surely, there was nothing wrong with letting out a few... loose frustrations. Surely. So, the moment he neared a window, his brows would furrow, and his grip on a palm-sized stone would tighten. Glanced around once. Twice. Nobody's looking, just do it. His arm tensing in preparation, he rearing it back... before throwing as hard as he could at the window.

SMASH.

Glass splintered towards the ground. A hole was left in the window, cracks forming around it. A smirk twitched at his lips. That felt... good. Satisfying. Yes, he was entirely just for this act, it was repayment for all the shit that'd happened to him.

Another stone in hand, he raised his arm, preparing for another throw.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Loose Frustrations Empty Re: Loose Frustrations

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Staring at the clock, each tick seemed to be getting slower. Every second was taking to long. Sitting in Her bed, the faerie rubbed her face, scrubbing off the fatigue.She wasn't falling asleep anyway. A glance took her to observe an antique ink bottle, full with a black mist, that forever seemed to be creeping around the top edge. Sighing Jami stood and stretched her body. The girl walked over to her mirror and looked at her face. Skin mostly flawless, eyes shining in the moon light, hair illuminating the room in silver arches. Playing with bit of her choppy hair she fixed it to be behind her ears, to watch it fall back in front.

Raising a hand to her hair, a splash of white light bounced off it, like the locks were steel reflecting the sun. A sigh escaped her lips as she quickly turned to her door. Still in her silk pajama's Jami walked down the halls out into the open fresh air. Leaving the dorms behind her she went into the castle and made her way to the Kitchen. Maybe she needed something to settle her stomach. There was no way she was going to be up all night pointing out every flaw she might have.

Upon reaching the Kitchen Jami heard a crash. The sound of glass shattering drew her attention to finding its source. When she found it she looked out of the window to see a hooded figure. Leon? No it couldn't be, the body structure was shorter and wider. Jami frowned a bit and looked at the dark hole where the head should be. It was to dark though. Looking though the hole in the shattered glass Jami called out, "Oi! What do you think your doing?"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 am

With his arm raised, he prepared for the throw again, before hurling the stone forwards directly at the window again. Then, at that exact moment, he heard a feminine voice call out that made him wish he could take it back. Cursing loudly under his breath, he looked towards the window again, cringing as the glass shattered once again.

Okay, maybe there were people roaming around at this time of night. While he couldn't pinpoint exactly who it was, he did wonder with brief panic if it happened to be a professor or a dean. Either way, there was only one thing to do - hide. He made a frantic leap towards the window, ducking underneath it and pressing himself closely against the wall, bits of broken glass surrounding him.

Then, another worry sprang to mind. Please, he mentally begged. Please don't let it be her.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:58 am

The stone came into her view just before it almost hit her in the face. Ducking didn't help much though as it bounced off the top of her head and shattered the glass above it. Plopping down with an, ouf, Jami blinked a few times. The sound of the thrower scrambling was barely audible in her confusion but they seemed to get closer. Rubbing her head she slowly stood up. Just a bruise. The glass hadn't seemed to nick her.

Looking out the window again she couldn't see the hooded figure. The hole was pretty big now and Jami stepped into it and jumped outside. "Any one there?" It was pretty dark so she took a few steps forward trying to survey a bit better. When no one was to be spotted her hand rested on her hip in a slightly annoyed fashion. Jami looked at the other hand watching as a white glow, similar to earlier, grew in her palm. Moving around a bit she started to head back toward the window to inspect it. Something caught her eye as she turned.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 am

Hiding against the wall, Owen did worry for a moment if the rock had accidentally hit the person who called - he knew then, that he would be in even deeper trouble. But he stayed stone still, as it were, not allowing a single noise to escape as loose shards fell beside him from the broken window.

He looked up at the shape that had emerged from the window, not recognising them at first--- then he saw the moonlight hitting off that silver hair. His eyes widened with shock. He'd recognise that anywhere. Praying that she wouldn't turn around and notice him, his hopes were dashed the moment she turned back towards the window. He pulled his own hood even further over his face, not allowing the glow in her hand to reveal his identity. Then again, he presumed she'd recognise him anyway; there weren't exactly many other people here that looked like him.

But he didn't want to give her the chance to find out. There was only one thing for it. RUN.

Gathering himself off the floor, he lumbered away awkwardly, still trying to obscure his face. It was only afterwards that he'd break into a sprint, running as fast as his legs could carry him.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Seeing the figure scurrying away and start sprinting, it was quite hard for the girl to not let out a giggle. Owen of course. Summoning her wings she flew after him in a way that wasn't threatening...to most at least. She stayed close to the ground and quickly caught up to him. Moving past just a bit she turned and landed in front of his path, "You're adorable, you know that?" she giggled some more putting one fore arm on the wall and her other hand on her hip. Jami's head was slightly tilted as if trying to get a better look at him under his cover.

Looking behind him and around the area seemed clear of others, "Need help with something, maybe an escape?" She fluttered her wings a bit. Why not help out the boy. No doubt if anyone had seen from inside the building they could blame her. Pushing her self up straight she winked a bit. Curiosity tugged at her on why Owen was out so late, and why the hell he was breaking windows. "The headmistress could appear here in who knows how long." Jami wanted to make it sound convincing for him to go with her. She had wanted to talk for sometime now.

When he hadn't come for the walk the night of the Barbecue Jami was a bit disappointed that she couldn't inform him on how she felt. Their previous meeting to that hadn't gone to well, and she missed the boy she had so much feelings for.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:31 am

Run. Run. Run. Faster. Faster-- oww. Stitch. His gait slowing down, he clutched his side painfully, whilst still forcing himself to blunder along. Not that it mattered; Jami had still managed to catch up. Halting ungracefully, he was prepared to think of some other methods of escape, before doing a double-take at her words. "You.... I... whatta...?" he gasped, staring in disbelief.

Why on Earth would Jami want to help him? He'd recalled significant tension in their last few meetings, and breaking windows wasn't exactly nice. He considered if it was just a trick to get him to go with her. He shook his head, raising an arm in front of his face as if still attempting to disguise his identity.

"No... no, Jami, what are you doing here...? Why're you...?" He took a few tentative steps backwards, discreetly glancing around once again to check if anyone else was. He lowered his voice to an urgent hush. "Get away from here!"
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Sighing she twisted her body so she could lean on the wall, acting a bit stubborn. "I can't sleep so I went to get a snack." She looked at his attempt to hide still. "I'll be fine, it's you I'm worried about. I'm serious." She raised a brow standing back up arms crossed over her chest. "I' not sure you could get away from this with out help. " Her wings fluttered again picking her slightly off the ground. The moon light hit them making them appear even more translucent then they already were.

Looking around again she stepped a bit away from the building. "Besides, now I've found you, I refuse to leave without catching up. I have the feeling you've been avoiding me, but I have really needed to talk."

He wasn't exactly being friendly to her, even though he was probably going to be in trouble later. She could help of course but he probably would rather run off and not talk to her...again. It was a bit tiring that the boy acted this way but she was set on fixing things at the school. She was a whole new person.

(short? cough)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:03 am

Owen watched in shock as she continued to reel off, finally, slowly lowering his arm again, realising that the attempt at hiding was pointless. Of course he could get away without her help - it was her he wanted to escape from anyway! He hated every second that passed as they stood there; he could already feel the tension rising.

"I've not been avoiding you," he tried to explain with a straight, serious face. "I mean... back at the barbecue, I checked to see if you were there and- and I didn't see you so I went back to the dorms..." A lie - he'd fled the scene on his very first chance. His eyes skimmed the ground as if to recollect another lame excuse. "I guess we just... haven't bumped into each other much, uhm..." He trailed off as he stared behind Jami, his eyes suddenly widening. He pointed in horror. "Everly!"

With that distraction, he turned around before darting in the opposite direction. Talk? What talk?! He didn't need this talk, they always made him feel horrible and barely anything would be resolved. Couldn't he just avoid it, for just one more day? Still slightly hindered by the stitch, he hoped that he would at least reach the broken window in time before she caught up.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Lies, complete lies. Her slightly hopeful expression dropped to a frown along with disappointed eyes. Looking away she took a deep breath. From the corner of her eyes she saw Owen's act and the nothingness behind her. Either way she shot up into the air and landed on the roof. Walking along the edge she went the direction Owen had headed. She didn't look down often, preferring to look at the dark sky.

Putting her arms behind her head she took some deep breaths. Was something wrong with her? Was she not pretty, or was she untrustworthy? Her hair possibly? What was it that made him not like her. Forget the lovey stuff. It seemed he didn't even want to be friends anymore. Had she messed up that bad, even though she had told him she was fixing it? Or was it just him, from the start. Her thoughts took a sudden change to Henry.

"I stink at guys..." she whispered to herself. Trying to not get too down she found the place above the broken window. Sitting she buried her face in her hands, legs dangling off the edge. More thoughts of other possible guys she had liked in America... she had to stop. Think instead about her hair shinning in the dark. It was kind of pretty. She couldn't help but smile at the reflecting light around her when she had looked up.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Owww, stitch again. He was really beginning to loathe it now, and the fact that he really couldn't run that fast at all. But surprisingly, Jami hadn't intercepted him, and he reached the window with little event. Breathing a little heavier, he looked as if he were about to try and climb back inside, when he glanced back towards where he'd came from. Jami wasn't standing there any more. He gave a quick glance in other directions, and all the same was true. Where did she go...?

Then, a vague movement in the top corner of his vision caught his attention, and he glanced up to see Jami's legs swinging before him. He staggered backwards, staring up at her, confused. He kept forgetting her abilities of flight, assuming that she was just as human-like as him far too often, even despite the contrary being proven enough.

"Stop trying to follow me! I don't need help!" he called accusingly, despite her original intentions. But words, words didn't count for nothing. He could probably yell all the words he wanted, and it wouldn't make a difference. But that was okay. He dug into his pocket, and brought out another stone, firmly gripped in his hand. "I'll... I'll throw this at you..! If you don't...!" He seemed to be spewing nothing but lies today; truth was, even he knew that he could barely raise a hand against her, nevermind barrage her with projectiles.

Not intentionally.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm

At the call from below Jami widened her eyes. Glancing down she pulled her legs in and hugged them tight. Laying on her belly she poked her whole head over the edge, her expression a mixture or hurt and fear, "You'd hit me?..." Just in case he wasn't bluffing Jami scrambled back a bit. What was...why was he so violent?! Shifting her feet a piece of crumbly roof fell down a bit before stopping by the edge.

In confusion the girl decided she wanted answers. "Owen, why are you doing this!? What happened? "
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 am

Almost as soon as he'd threatened her, Owen regretted those words. In fact, even her expression was pulling at his heartstrings, and at the flurry of questions, he lowered his arm. "N...no, I'm just..." Truthfully, he didn't have a good excuse nor a reason for his behaviour other than a deeply set grudge and a bad decision. Perhaps he should've planned this in advance...

He looked down, hiding his face from Jami, given the angle she was looking at. "I just... I hate things... and..." He shook his head quickly, trying to amend himself. "No, no, I don't hate you. I wouldn't hit you. I didn't mean that, I'm just..."

Running out of words to say, he looked up to her once again, a pleading desperation in his eyes. Slowly but surely, a tiny, unsure smile had appeared on his face. He didn't want any more questions.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Taking a deep breath, Jami listened to his broken up words, slowly going back to the edge. The bit of panic she felt had been....strange. The amount of emotion she seemed to have over things were so different. She wasn't just to happy or to angry or sad, she could feel smaller things and they weren't to overwhelming other than the fact she had them. It was nice to not feel crazy anymore. Ever since Petunia left the girl had felt different and she was finding she liked it.

Bringing her thoughts back to the current situation Jami let the words sink in before responding, thank goodness since Owen had messed up. Standing up she let herself fall to the ground using her wings to stop the impact from being to much. ONce she had steadied herself she tried to look him in the eyes. She was thinking pretty hard on what to say still but she didn't want him to go yet. "I miss you. Not much else I have to say I guess..." Looking around she started to step around him to get to the window, a small little wave as she did so.

Short and simple. She wanted to talk, but he obviously was being immature about their meeting. She should probably give him time to think over what he wanted to do. Maybe just what he wanted. Jami leaving him alone. If it suited him for know she could try to get over it. Yet, a small piece of her hoped he'd not need time and would stop her.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:22 am

Stepping back slightly as Jami lowered herself down from the roof, the glance that Owen gave her spoke legions of uncertainty. Not much else to say? At that, his gaze turned suspicious, knowing that previously she had demanded a talk with him. Or was she... doing that 'girl' thing when they test boys on their reaction. He could never really tell.

He had to stop to consider his next action. He could easily apologise and escape right now... or he could do something else to try and not leave with a guilty conscience nagging him. "I haven't gone or anything," he reminded her, before looking around cautiously.

"Look," he started, looking as if he were about to say something serious, before hesitating. "Whatever you wanna tell me, just get it outa your head already. But..." He gestured to the broken window. "Not here, okay? Not right next to the... um, evidence." Turning away he started to make for the nearest corner. This time, he looked back at Jami, fully expecting her to follow him.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 pm

She spun around with a mostly blank expression, except for the tiny bit of relief. Looking at the window as he referenced to it she bit her lip. It was unsafe to be around in multiple ways. The broken glass and the risk of being found near it. As he turned to walk off Jami pushed the glass outside with her feet into a pile of sorts. Out of an unknown persons way. Quickly then she followed after him, wondering if they were going to talk right then or not.

When she had gotten to the corner she called out, "Do you want to go a bit further away? I don't mind if you want a quick speed boost or something." Looking around in the dark night she saw some animals skittering about. They seemed to be watching her but she didn't feel to creeped out.

Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 pm

At her question, he frowned, but mostly because he was unwilling to put much more effort into making a grand escape. "Speed boost?" he echoed, looking to her with a hint of disbelief. "You're kidding. I don't wanna run any more." Clutching his side, where that pesky stitch still remained, he looked to her once again, pressing himself against the wall as if it would somehow help with subtlety.

"Unless you're that scared of--" Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind, causing him to stare in bafflement at her. "You don't hafta hide anyway. I mean, it wasn't you."

With a sigh, he realised that he should probably start getting rid of the evidence - that is, get all those stupid rocks out of his pocket. Pulling them out one by one, he dumped them on the ground next to his feet. If one listened closely, they could hear the mumbling of obscene curses under his breath.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:18 pm

She shook her head, "No, not running." hearing him continue she raised her eye brows, "I was a witness though. Don't forget that." Watching the rocks pour out she walked closer and picked one up, then another. Feeling the smooth stones in her fingers she put one in her pocket and the other in a throw ready position. Looking away from the school she let her self focus and threw as hard as she could away.

Laughing a bit she looked over at him. "I have to admit it is kind of fun. We could skip them at the shore or something... maybe another time." She moved her wigs lifting herself of the ground a bit. "I could see if I could carry you for a bit. I could use some magic to help, and hold your hands or hold you under your arm pits? But we should really get going."

Stretching her arms behind her head some sparkling magic came from her wings, seemingly making her slower wing movements just as strong as her earlier quicker ones.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 am

A witness? Oh, so she'd tell on him... He didn't respond to it, merely chewing on his lip in contemplative annoyance. Shouldn't have been surprised, really, he had it coming. When Jami bent down to retrieve the rocks, he didn't quite understand what she was doing. Even has she threw it away, he still wasn't sure, and he aimed a quizzical glance at her.

Then, he gave a defeated shrug and a nervous chuckle. "Well, it wasn't exactly for fun..." Trailing off, he looked to her in surprise at her idea, not looking so enthusiastic at the prospect. Lowering his voice, he leaned a little closer to her. "Look... I don't mean offence or nothing but, uhm..." He cringed. "I don't think you can carry me. I mean, those wings, not exactly, uh... Y'know. Massive."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 am

"I figured that," she replied to his rock statement,"Even if I don't know much about you, your a bit predictable to me Owen." she laughed a bit before sighing. She had thought about his weight and her flying capabilities. Yes the boy was a bit heavy but even if she didn't care about it, it was still a physical thing to fly with. Hovering a little higher she nodded to herself, "I can carry you for a bit if I use some more magic. My wings aren't that weak. " it kind of made her a little upset that he would point out things about her wings but she shrugged it off.

It was a thing fairies would usually be quite insulted about, yet Jami knew better than to thing her self superior to anyone. It was a little quirk they acquired from their attitudes. After living with Humans and other species for so long though, she was happy to say she wasn't the best. Especially since it seemed she was in love with a Human. Smiling a bit to herself at the thought of silly emotions she tried putting her focus back on the boy.

Last edited by Jami Futter on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 am

Predictable? Owen felt his annoyance stirring again. Gee, wonder where he'd heard that before. Had she predicted that he'd go out on a vandalism spree then? He nothing, but he made it clear that he wasn't very amused - embarrassed, more like.

But Jami seemed confident about her plan, and Owen was inclined to place just a little bit of trust in her. Just a bit. With a great, reluctant sigh, he held out both of his hands towards her expectantly. "Fine. Go ahead."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Flying above him Jami reached down and griped his wrists firmly with her soft gentle hands. In a quite voice she commented on her slight excitement,"I know this is an escape, but it's going to be fun." keeping herself horizontal she pulled him up using some magic to boost up. She hadn't carried many people before, she helped Yuuki once though. Her arms were pulled but she ignored it, letting her body's magic deal with it's own discomforts. Once she got a bit more height she shot forward focusing on staying up, gliding when she could.

She passed by a couple windows and Saw the edge of the building nearing them, she knew she couldn't get them very far like this, she'd have to find another way out... up maybe. She wouldn't let herself be distracted by anything he said as she made up her mind.
Looking down at him she smile wondering how he felt about this? Was he scared or amazed? Either way she focused on rising them again, making sure his feet were well above the roof before moving anywhere else. Feeling her arms again she found a good place to stop and lowered enough so Owen could step onto the roof.

Last edited by Jami Futter on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Of course, Owen had plenty of lingering doubts, but he had the distinct feeling that she wouldn't listen to any if he voiced him. Besides, he wasn't a coward, he just wasn't confident about the whole ordeal. Or at least, he tried to convince himself.

But he digressed, allowing her to hold his wrists, and assuming the same position on her's. The first few seconds were as uncomfortable as he expected them to be. Feeling the tug on his own arms, his legs kicked around a little lamely as they departed the ground. He clung on tighter to Jami's hands, worried that her grasp might slip as the pair of them went a little higher.

"Jamiiii...." he whined, looking to her. However, despite his apprehension, Jami's smiling face provided some sort of reassurance for him. It was going to be okay. Just as long as he didn't look down.

...Of course, he couldn't resist that for long.

The moment he dared to peek down, he was met with the sight of the ground stretching far, far below his feebly kicking legs. A cry of fear, not entirely distinct of a girlish whine, escaped his lips as he could do nothing but stare in fright at the terrifying drop. "Jami! Jami, let me down! I'm--- I'm gunna fall! Jami!" His legs thrashed uselessly, realising that Jami's grasp could slip any mome-- Nononono!

"JAMI!" Spluttering nothing but garbled, panicked nonsense, it seemed the boy was moments away from bursting into tears that threatened to destroy his manhood. That is, until his feet finally made contact with a solid surface. Eyes wide with shock, it seemed that he refused to believe that he still wasn't dangling three storeys high, still clinging desperately to Jami's wrists.

He twitched. "..."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:08 pm

The way there had been fine really until Owen started to panic. They had gotten to the roof fine but for some reason he was still holding her wrists. Without the weight on her arms anymore it was easier to stay up. Looking down at him she ave a little smile, "Owen, you can let go now, your fine." Just in case Jami slipped her legs forward through the gap in their arms and pulled herself through, having her wings disappear as she went, thus landing with her back to him. Jami twisted her self in a manor which had her facing him, and she pulled her arms back to get out of his grip.

Loking up at the few inches between them Jami realised she was actually pretty close to him. Giving a reasuring smile she reached her hand for his shoulder. "It's over now, seriously your fine."
It wasn't that bad, was it?
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:09 am

Jami's voice seemed like nothing but a faint echo in Owen's mind. For a moment there, he thought that he'd seen his life flash before his eyes (and on the chance that he had, it would've been awfully boring). Still frozen like a statue that'd seen Medusa, he didn't move from his position until Jami managed to tug her arms free from his nervous grip.

He blinked at her, not even taking the time to notice the close distance between them, his mouth agape in horror still. "I..." Finally, as the hand touched his shoulder, his eyes re-focused, and he seemed like himself once again. "I wasn't scared," he immediately blabbed. "N-no. I mean. Yeah. I'm fine. I-i-it was nothing."

With a confident nod, he looked away again, stealing a glance of the scenery. Where was he, anyway? Ah, the roof... Just over the edge of it, he could see the ground stretching far away, a huge, daunting drop-- No! Suddenly feeling imbalanced, he whimpered quietly, suddenly compelled to cling to the nearest source of balance. That is, Jami. Huddling as closely as he could to her, he'd try to sling one arm around the back of her neck, while his other arm reached across her front to hold onto her opposite shoulder. If one stood from a distance and squinted, it could almost be considered a hug.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next