The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Loose Frustrations

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Loose Frustrations - Page 2 Empty Re: Loose Frustrations

Post  Jami Futter Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:04 am

As the boy started to act himself again she shook her head, "Of course you are silly." Looking around there was a faint breeze she could feel, quite relaxing. It wasn't too dark as long as the moon was out and uncovered by clouds. She still found her self enjoying the little reflecting arches. What the girl wasn't expecting was Owen suddenly clinging to her. She let out a little squeak of surprise, and blinked a few time before looking at him again.

"Owen... are you by any chance afraid of heights?" She raised her eyebrows in a questionable manor, already guessing the answer. She wasn't complaining one bit about him holding onto her though. The hand that still rested on his shoulder patted him a little to comfort him. Maybe she could get them to stay up there a bit longer. She could finally get him to talk with her! He couldn't get away and hide from her if he came back to his senses, because the only way out was falling. It was a bit dark to think that way, but she wasn't letting him go now until she was done for sure.

"Hey why don't we sit... I have some stuff to talk about."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Still clinging to Jami, Owen didn't seem intent on letting go at all. It wasn't until he heard her innocent little question that he would realise his current position, before slowly removing his arms from her, blinking. "Afraid of...? Nooo. No. I'm not scared of n-nuthin'."

Beneath the transparent lie, Owen was most definitely not fond of heights, or rather, the drops. Heck, it had taken heavy encouragement to even board the plane trip here, nevermind go on hazardous airborne adventures from half-demon fairies. There was always that ever-looming threat of a very steep plunge...

It was her second statement that made him more cautious than any height could make him.

"You wanna talk...?" His breath still rapid, he glanced around, trying to look for some sort of escape. Then he realised: there was none. This was the roof. ...Well played, Jami. He had no choice to give in with a shaky sigh. "Alright. You win." Crouching down, he still reached to keep hold of Jami's wrist, as if still anxious at the prospect of accidentally tripping over the edge. Then, finally slumping down on his backside, he looked to Jami.

"Whad'you wanna talk about."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Smiling a bit more Jami followed him to get closer to the roof, sitting down. Feeling successful in getting them to talk she actually thought about what she should say first. She tried slipping her wrists out a bit, feeling they were a bit sore, going for some sort of hand hold instead. "Well, first of all, let head back a bit. I want to say stuff and for you to not interrupt." She took a breath letting her expression show calmly.

"I don't know how many times I will have to tell you this, but, This time I don't want to mess up. I am going to fix things this time. I promise. I even started already... " Jami looked up trying to look into his eyes, wondering if hers were as glossy as his. "I mentioned this before, but I'm demon free now. I can't preform the magic I use to. The fire, the exploding things, its's all gone. I can only heal. Guess I'm a plain old Fairy now." Relief showed in her eyes. She was truly happy that was all over.

"Something else happened too... when Richard and I got her out, I felt different. I don't feel as emotional I guess. Things are so much more level. I think what ever we did had a side effect, but it actually worked for me, not against me. Enough of that though. I am going to try and prove to you I mean what I say." Squeezing her hand a bit she took a long breath. What else was there.

"Oh, and by I miss you, I really meant it. I miss hanging out with you and having fun. I feel like all I do is eat sleep and sit around thinking."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 am

Mentally, Owen was preparing himself for the worst. He'd heard of the fabled 'talk' that girls gave, and knew that it was something to fear. So what would it be this time, a stab at his dignity, a nitpick, or...?

Surprisingly, her words didn't carry the harsh, upset tone that he was expecting... it almost seemed like good news. And with no petunia around... Perhaps things could be a little less violent than they already were. However, with Leon still around, he still had reason to believe that things might not get better at all. He only nodded slowly though, overcome by her wordiness.

"Eat, sleep and think... That's the story of my life..." He trailed off with a pause. "Well, without the thinking bit anyway..." He gave a bitter smile as he gazed aimlessly away, not really making eye contact. "...I kinda missed you too though. It got a little.. lonely."

That awkward feeling uprising again, he pulled away his hand, letting them rest on his lap, his thumbs twiddling mindlessly. "...So yeah..." Casually nodding, Owen really was at a loss at what to say.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Hearing his commentary she couldn't help but giggle, "See it wasn't that bad." Jami shifted herself so she was right next to him facing the same way. She leaned back and used her fore arms to prop herself up a bit. Talking a deep breath of cool air she turned her head towards him. "Anything you want to say?" Did he have any news for her? Jami had been curious as to what was going on when she was in England. She did want to know about why Owen had been in the infirmary that one day.

Lonely had been a good way to describe it. She had been a bit. Sighing she pulled her arms in so she could lay on her back. It was nice to be with her friend again but not knowing were they stood, and Jami was feeling a little confused on how to act. They couldn't go back to acting like new friends. They had been through way to much for that. But even the idea of just friends was a little upsetting, being a close friend again was her goal for now at least.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 pm

The teasing didn't really make him feel better, it only heightened his embarrassment for making a fuss in the first place. But still, if she hadn't been so vague about the subject of talk, then maybe he wouldn't have been so paranoid. At least it was over now. Sighs of relief all around.

Anything that he wanted to say...? He had to pause and consider in thought. Yes, lots had happened during her absence. Yet, it also seemed like nothing at all had happened. A hazy blur of sorrow. One of the few incidents was- was--

The mirror. That was definitely something worthy of conversation; before, it was but an accessory, but now it'd become of much greater importance. It followed his every command, showed him anything that he desired to see. Yet he held his tongue, for reasons he didn't know why. Maybe he wanted to show her himself, or maybe he thought that she would not believe.

Or maybe it was just that he didn't appear entirely comfortable at this present moment to talk much. It was plain to see that there was still something itching on his mind, but he seemed to shrug it off with a wayward glance at her.

"Nuffin'."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 pm

As she waited for the reply, which wasn't very exciting anyway, a yawn escaped her, so now she was tired? Of course, thats how things worked, nothing goes the way people want it to. "Cool." Stretching her arms back she felt pretty comfortable laying on the roof. She could go to sleep, bu then how would Owen get down? Risking him falling off the edge of the roof wasn't the best idea. She'd have to put him back down at some point.

Checking up on her energy, the actually physicality of getting him down without falling was very low though. Jami was o tired to do anything like she had earlier. Her arms rested behind her head and her eyes started to droop. "We should, uh hang out somewhere else next time..." she yawned again opening her eyes a bit trying to stay awake.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Jami's yawn quickly made Owen worry. Oh great, was he boring her now? Heck, from the way she was lying on her back, she could've dropped off at any moment. Nicely played, Owen, boring her to sleep. But what could he say? It seemed like all the topics he had in mind sounded too cheesy or too pointless or... just as boring as not saying anything at all. "Yeah," he lamely agreed, out of lack of other things to say.

There was a pause, a pause that felt so dreadfully awkward to him as every second stretched out. He could feel the weight of responsibility of carrying the conversation, but every time he opened his mouth, merely a speechless squeak escaped. Not only that, but he couldn't even escape when he wanted to. Guess he had to think of something, no matter how much it strained his mind to think at this time of night.

"Um... Jami, I wanted to say. Um." What to say what to say-- He inwardly panicked. "I-I think you look... nice."

Smooth as always.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Jami amused at his small talk giggled a bit her smile wide. She rolled onto her front and brought her wings back, lifting herself slightly. "Why thank you! These pj's are pretty comfy. I like your hoodie by the way, it's bright. " replying slowly. The Fairy started to drift in a spiral slightly. This made her think back to earlier and Owen's reaction to heights. She felt fine, would flying be hard if she was afraid of them, even know it was something that felt so natural?

Finding her self a little higher she tried to hover over Owen, in hopes to get a face to face conversation... even though it seemed a bit forceful. Actually it was very forceful. Trying to get a look at his dark face though the hoodie, Jami twisted her face to show her slight annoyance. "When's the last time you had a day, were you didn't hid behind something?"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Owen was ready to tell her that the compliment wasn't referring to her pyjamas, but he shut his mouth again, mostly out of embarrassment. What was the use, he was rather hopeless with flattery anyway. And when she spoke about his hoodie, it felt more bizarre than anything. It was originally white, but in daylight, it looked simply dull and grimy. Besides, he didn't want it to be white - a darker colour would surely blend in better with the night...

But hey, at least she wasn't dropping off anymore. she was... flying off? At first, a snap instinct within him almost assumed that she was just doing to fly away and leave him stranded there, but that thought didn't last more than a few moments. He looked up at her, his expression slightly cautious, shuffling away slightly as she tried to peer at his face. He hesitated at the question, but pulled his hood even more over his face.

"Isn't it better that way?" His expression scrunched defensively. "And when was the last time you didn't drag me into some sorta trouble?" He gestured to the edge of the roof, giving her a flat look.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 pm

shaking her head slightly Jami reached a hand towards his hood, hoping to move it at least back to where it had been. With a sigh she gave a nervous smile, "I do, don't I. Good intentions don't always work out." she shrugged. There was barely a time she could think of when Owen and herself hadn't had something go wrong. The whole roof situation was making her a bit nervous now. In an attempt to make herself feel better she hovered slightly more towards to side of the roof, but still trying to stay above him.

Unsure of what to say she stayed quite for a bit, taking in the darkness as some clouds went over the moon. A slight change in the setting had her slightly more alert, even though she wanted to land and snuggle up to sleep. Things were always harder without sight and it was something Jami really hated.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:54 am

He had to open his trap, didn't he? It was going so well too, at least, better than such conversations usually went. When his hood was moved, he didn't even bother trying to put it back. Instead, he averted his attention to the fingers that fidgeted uncomfortably on his lap. Gah, why couldn't he just relax and be happy? The darkness was hardly a comfort.

That awkward silence again, all because he's blurted a few clumsy words that probably offended her. He wanted to get away. She couldn't keep him here forever... right?

"You gonna let me down soon?" he asked, before quickly biting his mouth shut. Oh great, now what if she thought that he didn't want to hang out with her? It was an unbearably delicate path to tread on. He gnawed anxiously on his lip in anticipation of her answer.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:48 am

As she heard the question Jami swung her body around slowly holding her arms down for the boy to grab on to. "Sure, you want to go back to your room, or would you like me to drop you off somewhere else?" she released a yawn at the end of her sentence. When you want sleep, it doesn't come. As soon as your around people, you get tired, it doesn't make sense at all.

Summoning her magic she prepared for them to take off, getting down wouldn't be so hard as going up had been. Hopefully this time he boy would death grip her wrists. "Try closing your eyes this time. " A little giggle followed, she couldn't expect him to do as she advised. It was kind of adorable how the high bothered him.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Whew, she didn't seem to take it personally. Or at least, he hoped. He could never tell with these things, really, perhaps Jami was hiding her thoughts.

But he digressed, instead paying attention to her words. "Just... anywhere. I want to get down," he said, his voice almost resembling a whine. No, he hated flight, if she hadn't been able to tell from his kicking and screaming earlier. He wanted it over as quickly as possible - as long as it wasn't outright falling.

Before he could allow himself to change his mind or to even take one last peek over the edge, he shut his eyes and reached his arms out. There was probably another way down but... No. He would most certainly not chicken out of this.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:29 pm

(i typed this then the browsers closed...D': btw school mode!!!)

Jami gripped his wrists tightly again before raising both of them in the air. She headed out towards the edge of the roof, over past it, and onwards a bit before slowly declining. A sudden drop would surely frighten the boy, which would make the flight much more difficult. The faerie didn't need to use any extra magic this time, but the pressure of going down slowly pulled on the blue and grey wings.

Jami took a deep breath, needing a bit more oxygen to help her focus. When Owen was a only a few centimeters from the ground Jami called out to him, "Owen, let go now." In a way it would be so much easier to lower him the rest of the way, but Jami was exhausted and as soon as she wasn't focused on holding up Owen, she would most likely drop and hit the ground, which is better than landing on the boy.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

The moment he was lifted in the air, Owen had pretty much a valid reason to panic right there and then. For Christ's sake, he was three storeys high, one wrong move and he could fall... However, he bit his tongue and tightly shut his eyes, trying to keep his mind off his impending doom.

Such a thing was easier said than done. Legs kicked in the empty air, searching desperately for some sort of surface. The strain on his arms was becoming a little more than he could handle, and there was a whine that was supposed to sound like Jami's name.

...Wait, let go? Was she insane?! Eyes suddenly opening to flash her a terrified glance, the only thing that managed to escape as a protest was a startled wheeze. He couldn't even feel the floor, how could she expect him to let go? But despite every protest of his instincts, he decided to trust Jami's judgement. He allowed his hands to slip away.

There was a single moment in time where Owen knew with absolute certainty that he was about to die. That everything was over. That he'd land on the ground in some sort of crumpled heap with every bone twisted and broken. He could hear his own pulse rapidly pounding in his head. Hewasgoingtodiehewasgoingtodie--

Less than a second later, his feet landed. It took a moment of him to orientate himself, but when he looked around to find that he hadn't suffered the nasty fate he'd imagined, he could do nothing but let out a chuckle of disbelief. Glance up at the roof they'd came from. Look at Jami. Chuckle again. Then right there and then, he fainted on the spot.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 pm

He let go and Jami's wings de-materialized. She put her hands out in front of her for the impact, and for she had been higher up than Owen had been. With a grunt she impacted and her right arm buckled beneath her, pain shooting from her wrist. Damn it. She sighed before turning to see the boy's body hit the ground. Her eyes widened, what the hell just happened! A wave of panic hit her but clearing her thoughts... he was fine. Scooting over to him she raised his head resting it on her lap.

"You silly kid." She whispered, taking her better hand and feeling his forehead. So that was that, she definitely was not flying him anywhere again, at least not that high up... It was a shame that Owen couldn't stand heights, seeing she was a flyer, but maybe they could figure something out. messing with his hair she looked around, how the hell was she supposed to move him now? Oh well, it wasn't that cold out side. Might as well wait and see if he wakes up.

Jami giggled as she waited dosing a bit herself, "The adults are gonna love that broken window." she said to herself smiling.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: