Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week




Quite unsure...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Elizabeth Wells on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Lizzie had already met a talking cheetah today and she didnt fancy meeting a talking wolf too. With a quick slip round Zula she flew out the door. "Uh, I'll see you later Elliot! Bye Zula!" She called behind her as she left.

(( Sorry - she is in too many rooms for me to keep up ))
avatar
Elizabeth Wells

Age : 21
Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Zula Clefhoof on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:15 pm

(( Maybe I should continue? ))

"Eh? Ah okay..." said Zula, she haven't asked the girl's name but she already left the Library. Now left only her, Ludolf and the male who haven't introduce his name to her.
"Guess I should start looking for a book then..." She stood up.
avatar
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Ludolf took a glance to the clothing and tried to rub up against her more, "Kommit (come along) love... What are you looking for?" he tried to move Zula and the boy away from the main isle. He didn't really take it to heart that the other girl ran away like she had. He really just gave a soft sigh. He just didn't want to let Sebastian be seen as a nudist, his mind tried to figure out a good excuse for Sebastian's clothing...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Zula Clefhoof on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 am

"Well, I was suppose to look for the Art Section to look up some books," said Zula. "And maybe after that I try to find Sebastian and give him back his sketchbook... he must be feeling troubled by now since then..." she muttered under her breath. The thought of speaking to Sebastian again made her feel a little nervous for her since the incident at the Courtyard, she wanted to tell him something, to answer back his feelings but she just can't put the right words in her mind.

Maybe I should have look for a book about love... or find a consultant or something, Zula thought to herself, if only Aeolus was here she would probably try to ask him about it.
avatar
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 am

((Waiting on elliot))

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Zula Clefhoof on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:08 pm

((guess elliot ain't going to reply anymore D8 guess I'll make Zula leave the library without a word then ))
avatar
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:31 am

((thought elliot was having compy issues, we could just leave it on hold for when the poor soul gets back.... or i could finally answer with ludolf.... lets give it another day or two kk??))

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Zula Clefhoof on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:40 am

(( If you say so ))
avatar
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Guest on Sat May 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Ludolf gave a wag of his tale and then looked around, he wondered where Elliot had gotten off to... He gave a slight puff, and pushed Zula gently with his head, he was starting to get a real soft spot for her, he was actually finding that he was getting jealous of Sebastian, but at least he could keep that emotion to himself. He would have to worry about Sebastian or Vlad finding out because unlike the two of them, he could lock down his emotions to the point that nobody else would be able to know. He jumped up and tried to put his paws on Zula's shoulder's, he wanted to kiss her, he wanted a human form, he wanted a lot but he knew he wouldn't get it. He tried to lick her cheek, hoping that she wouldn't push him away just because he was a dog.

((up to you if he lands on her shoulders and is able to puppy kiss her or not...))

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Zula Clefhoof on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 am

"? What's wrong, Ludolf?" When Ludolf stood on his hind legs and put his paws on her shoulder, she couldn't help but feel ticklish when he tried to lick her cheeks. Zula fell onto her back on the ground with Ludolf on top of her, still licking her. H-hey now, cut it out, it's ticklish, said Zula in a playful voice. It's not that she doesn't like it, she just thought that maybe Ludolf is trying to get her attention.
avatar
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite unsure...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum