The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Plants vs Zombies

2 posters

Go down

Plants vs Zombies Empty Plants vs Zombies

Post  Tony Sharp Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm

((Note: This thread takes place before the collapse of the clock tower.))

Gross. Quite simply, appalling. To think he'd allowed people of their nature to walk all over his library, spreading their grime and disease everywhere. And how they'd gotten away with it too, escaping his notice and continuing to do what they did as if they believed that they had every free right to trample around without any thought of preserving the integrity of the old architecture here. He'd mind less if they wore full plated body armour.

The plant person was on all fours, with both hands firmly gripping a wet sponge that scrubbed firmly up and down the wooden flooring. Occasionally, he'd dip it into the half filled soapy bucket next to him, before resuming his furious cleaning. The floor behind him was visibly wet, and stretched far; it was evident that he had been at this for a long time.

He seemed tired - every now again, he'd stop, shake out his limbs a little and look into the distance, as if to check how far left he had to go. Then he'd bow his head and continue.

He simply didn't plan on stopping until the entire floor was simply spotless.
Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Height : 114 cm
Weight : 2 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Tony-Sharp-281360919

Back to top Go down

Plants vs Zombies Empty Re: Plants vs Zombies

Post  Kufer Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 pm

It was out of, both, habit and worry that made Kufer return to the library. Worry, mainly because he felt, without the knowledge that books supply he wouldn't get everything there was to know about the topics he looked into. He wasn't thinking the teachers were useless, but, they only knew so much. He stood at the entrance, staring into the library with a sort of sad expression.

Kufer sighed, "He'd probably kill me....if I returned as this....." He stepped away, moving to the wall just adjacent to the library entrance and sat down. The body he was in then went limp and the viret came out of the body. He looked to the body a moment before completely detaching from it. The smell off decay started to hang in the air of the hallway since the viret no longer inhabited the body. Kufer floated up to the library entrance again. He took a moment, just staring, before heading inside to look for the librarian.

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 185
Weight : 55.3

http://ryukiraxkhx.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Kufer-327238982

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sharp Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 am

The librarian was vigilant in his efforts to clean. Back and forth the sponge went, until he saw it fit to move on. Progress was slow and persistent.
It was during another one of his infrequent pauses that he caught a glimpse of an odd sort of shape in the corner of his eye. He flinched back, in surprise rather than fear, having never seen such an anomaly before. Was this castle perhaps haunted? He knew of a poltergeist, but what about ghosts?
Maybe he'd just imagined it - he'd been working for a long time, he might just be seeing things...

"Hello?" he experimentally called out, looking around, eager to catch another sight of it. A minor distraction from his work - if it didn't show up, he'd resume cleaning.
Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:24 am

As Kufer floated about the library, on occasion he would reach out with his arm like appendages and watch as he passed through the book. He hated that. Only his teeth were tangible and he wasn't going to go about, chomping on book in hopes to read. He only just hurried in his search to find the librarian. Time was limited and he couldn't just be playing with his intangibility.

To his relief, Kufer heard the librarian's call and with exteme caution he approached the plant person. In this form, he felt rather awkward, and not sure what or how to say what he needed to say. He tried, instead, for a little wave, hoping the, rather overreactive and hateful to the dead, librarian would sense no harm from him.

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sharp Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:25 pm

He was moments from resuming his self-appointed task when the shape appeared again, in full view. The plant's eyes widened and he scrambled back slightly, managing to steady the bucket that he'd very nearly tipped over, not once removing his gaze from the apparition.

So, it was real.

In awe, he hesitated, before forcing a few stuttery words out. "Spirit... why have you come? What do you want?"
Ghosts rarely exposed theirselves - that, he'd read. And if they ever did, occurrences were so infrequent that, more often than not, they were tallied up to a hallucination, a lie, or a mistake.
This was neither.

He crouched lowly to the ground, his stance almost resembling a bow.

Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Kufer's orange eyes widened a bit. This librarian, he never knew what the plant man would do. He approached slowly and stopped a good five feet away, a reasonably respectful distance, he believed. He was quiet a moment before answering, "I....want your hatred on me to go away......or whatever it is..."

Kufer covered his mouth coughing a little. Already feeling the affect of being out of body even for a few minutes. He hated his weakness, why couldn't his kind live freely out of body. It was a worse feeling to be hated for what he was.

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sharp Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Hatred...? Suddenly, his eyes widened as he tried to recall every event in which he'd been disrespectful towards the deceased. He was certain that he'd never done such a thing; he remembered a few times tending to plants at gravestones, and he'd never once spoke ill of anyone who had died - well, not on unreasonable grounds anyway. The thought of Kufer, strangely enough, didn't seem to cross his mind - in fact, he was someone who did defile the dead.

"I have never-!" he gasped in protest, before ducking his head, restraining himself from angering an obviously upset spirit.
"I mean... I'm sorry. I know not of what I have done to you, and I beseech you for an explanation. I promise that I will not let it happen again."
His head remained respectfully bowed.
Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:08 am

Kufer, yet again confused, blinked at the librarian's answers. He coughed once more before shaking his head a little. "I...don't think you understand...Um......If you recall my name....It's Kufer...." His seemed to tremble, even fuzz a bit. "You....seem to hate me....hate me for wearing bodies....It's impossible for me to do anything about it...." He was coughing rather regularly now.

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sharp Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:55 pm

"Kufer..."
It took but a few moments of contemplation until the plantperson's eyes snapped wide open, a shiver shuddering down his spine. "Kufer!" It was repeated with a lengthier hiss as he resumed an upright poise, glaring evenly at the spirit. "So did you intend to trick me with this new guise? Taking me for a fool, I see!" He scoffed airily.

"I never once declared my hatred of you, the very cheek to assume that!" His eyes thinned into leering slits. "Explain yourself."
Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 am

Kufer shook his head quickly, "No, not at all. I am only showing you what I really am....I know you are not a fool...." He looked down, "You may not have said it, but your eyes, actions, and tone of voice scream that there is something similar to hatred in you toward me."

Kufer coughed again, "Detached from a solid body, I have no chance of surviving longer than an hour.......You may think that is a long time, but I've lived almost 200 years, an hour is like a nanosecond to me....." More coughing, "It's only been....ten...maybe fifteen minutes since I.....detached and already I'm coughing this much.....It hurts....feels like...I'll burn away."

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sharp Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 am

Tony listened to the spirit speak, looking none too pleased throughout the explanation. His arms were crossed, his fingers tapping against his elbows, and his leery scowl remained. To think that this was the visitation of an ethereal spirit! No. Just another appearance of a rotten corpse-dealer - although, this form was heavily preferable.

"B-but of course!" he spluttered, surprised that he'd suggest something. "If you walk around so openly confessing such diabolical things, how must you expect anything but an entirely deserved rebuffing?"
He sighed, still seemingly unsympathetic to Kufer's clause.
"I don't know what you are expecting me to do about that, Sir Kufer."
Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Kufer rubbed his face in an animal-like manner, "It's not diabolical....We can't just use animal bodies, we're incapable of it. We hate digging people up.....it's a horrible thing to do...but how else are we to survive?"

Kufer sighed, "I just....want to be able to come and read as much information as I can so that I can find a way to...well...Preserve a body without movement restrictions....so we won't dig up as many people............If it's of any consolation to you, we always give them a proper buriel when we have to move on...." He thought a moment and sighed again. It must sound disgusting, still."

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sharp Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 pm

After staring for a moment, he allowed a short silence to follow, before he slowly shifted forward, approaching the spirit. "It. Is. Diabolical," he said slowly and carefully, pronouncing each word with emphasis. His poise drooped as he raised a hand to rub at his head, wrought with some mental dilemma.

"If I am understanding correctly, you are some sort of ethereal being whose lifestyles indicates that they must equip human corpses for the sake of survival, traipsing around with rotting, defiled flesh on their person?" A sigh escaped his slightly parted jaws. "I'm sorry, but--"

He cut himself off suddenly, pausing to glance around. Suddenly, his features twisted, and he clenched his face with his hands, coughing and spluttering noisily. "What... what is that horrible smell?"
Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Kufer's body seemed to fluff up as he got somewhat angry. His voice come out a little louder, but had a tone more as someone who wants help. "What are we supposed to do? We need a body that has a human(like) nervous system and organs, we can't just make that! We don't go killing people by taking control while they're alive, stealing bodies is better than that....isn't it? ....We don't want to die....If you're telling us to just forget about bodies and wait for our deaths, wouldn't you be just like the Nazi's killing off the Jews? Just cause they're different?"

The viret sighed about to continue but stopped, "Smell?" Without the human body, he didn't really have any senses, save sight, hearing and taste. "....Oh, it must be my body...Without me it truly is a rotting, possibly infected body.....Yeah..Ah...Don't worry, it's not in the library."

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sharp Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Tony listened to the spirit. After all, what else was there to do? However, the longer he spoke, the more he struggled to focus on his words. No... just, no, he couldn't possible be...? He blinked - a mere fraction of the shock that actually revealed itself. The longer her went on, the worse it got. No no no no no.
It was horrendous enough trying to battle down the urge to vomit from the ghastly stench that invaded his senses. He hadn't even considered himself capable of such a function, but the nausea that struck him seemed to suggest otherwise.

"I..." he began, but he just didn't know where to start. There were so many things so outrageously wrong about it all, he just couldn't--
"I'm... absolutely shocked, Kufer," he confessed his voice oddly calm and sincere. "Appalled that you would think of me as... to compare me to people of such diabolical standards... To..." He gagged, bowing his head down, wiping at his eyes with his vines.

"I am sorry that you consider me a deplorable creature hell-bent on unjustly eradicating your entire race en masse with inhumane tools of death." The bitterness was but a subtle attachment to his words. "Perhaps we cannot truly coincide."
As he looked up to him, he clutched his own throat.

"You will have to leave."
Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down