The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Road Less Traveled [Kale&Risiko]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Road Less Traveled [Kale&Risiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Less Traveled [Kale&Risiko]

Post  Kale Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:01 am

Her expression remained amused as she watched him, and stepped in as he did. She arched up with head tilted like she might be asking for a kiss. The hand that had made the gesture came around to trail a caress at his cheek.

"I think you are far too curious." Kale hummed, eye scanning his face. "And I think one day, it might get you into a great deal of trouble." The air immediately around her started to cool slightly. Down her fingers trailed his jaw, ever so softly and light. She leaned up further the farther down, till her finger tips reached his chin. Her touch slipped from his face. Slowly, the harpy's arm pulled back and the temperature directly there sharply plummeted. A gust of wind came from behind the boy and rushed past them as she gradually drew out the pressure away from his mouth till there was little to breath between them, keeping her own lungs full but doing nothing to prevent the emptying of his should he exhale and lose what he had. Pulled like a taught string, she held it.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Height : 157 cm
Weight : 2.6 kg

http://fav.me/d62hutp

Back to top Go down

Road Less Traveled [Kale&Risiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Less Traveled [Kale&Risiko]

Post  Risiko Bann Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:17 am

The smirk faded and evened out until it was barely a twitch upwards at one side. As her finger trailed down, he turned his head towards it, revealing his neck. Any trace of smile was gone now, replaced with half closed eyes and a mouth slightly open.

As the temperature cooled, his left shoulder rolled and he shivered a bit, not entirely from the cold. Funny how a jacket doesn't stop it.

no, No, NO, NO! Don't, No, Do Not, I repeat, Do Not! Risiko screamed in his head. Risiko would have run. Risiko would have fallen backwards and crawled away to escape. But Risiko wasn't calling the shots at the moment.

"Oh really" He said softly and playfully as her fingertips dropped. "Do te-" Before the gust cut him off. He gave a small grin in realization, seeing her arm go back. Until he took a small breath. And another. And another. His eyes went wide and blinked several times as he tried to get oxygen in. He stood there gaping like a fish, eyebrows announcing his panic and surprise.

Oh.

So that's why she was in charge.
Risiko Bann
Risiko Bann

Height : 195 cm
Weight : 68 kg

http://axleoflight.deviantart.com/#/d5pkite

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Her amusement adopted a wicked tone as she saw the realization come across his features, eyebrows angling and lips curling with sharp and delicate strokes. Ice started creeping up on her fingers of the raised hand, seemingly holding back the curtain of air.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you kick the habit. Wouldn't want you to get yourself killed, now..." And the woman's tone dipped darkly sweet, looking hard at him through light blonde and orange eyelashes. Kale paused a moment before the expression softened somewhat, but to no more degree of assurance. "You're just lucky you're cute, kid."

And with that, she jerked her hand open sharply, letting go and causing the thing layers of glittering ice to shatter and fall. Hair whipping about her face chaotically, the air surged back into place to correct the balance, the high pressure just outside them slamming into the low pressure space between them like a released rubber band.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Risiko Bann Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Despite everything starting to spin and vision fading, he couldn't resist a smile. Oh yes. He would enjoy working with (for?) her. As Kale gave her first lesson to him, he felt weak, and would have shortly fainted had she not chosen to release the pressure at the moment. The mix of lack of air, the sudden pressure, and being able to breath again, he could not help but fall backwards. Twisting in mid-air to cushion the fall with his arm, he lay there supported up by his arms, gasping for breath. The near unconsciousness did nothing to affect his humor, as he was laughing between deep breaths.

"Hahahaha" gasp "That was a real" gasp "good one yes?" Two deep breaths. "Everyone" gasp "get this treatment?" he said while exhaling. He may have been smiling, but he wasn't looking up at her. He knew who was the big dog here.

Risiko Bann
Risiko Bann

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:05 am

The harpy let him go. With hands settling on cocky hips, eyebrow raised and lips together over parted teeth, she watched him fall. She looked decidedly above it all.

"Yeess." She drawled out the word. Down her nose, Kale eyed the laughing form at her feet. Well, he was taking that rather well, wasn't he?

"Only the ones I like." Up a hand came to lazily flick a lock of hair from her sight and wings shifted to shuffle their feathers back into place. Asides that, she simply lifted her chin and waited for Risiko to collect himself.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Risiko Bann Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:36 am

Still chucking, he collected himself and stood up. Dusting the dirt off his clothes , he looked up at the headmistress. "Well, good. Glad to hear I'm held in such high regard."

He looked further up the road. "So" he remarked, looking back to Kale. "Where do we go from here? Both figuratively and geographically"
Risiko Bann
Risiko Bann

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:27 pm

A scoff made its way from her with a slight bounce of shoulders.

"Hardly. Don't push it, boy. You're cute," Her look was narrowed in warning, just playful enough to not really be all that playful. There was a small, slow shake of her head. "but not that cute."

Kale started to walk around him.

"And, well, I am going to go finish this errand, and you are going to go back to the castle. I expect you in my office, with strawberry tea and a couple of shots, in half an hour. There will be some things that will need discussing before you do anything for me or in my name." The woman gave him a piercing 'got it?' look. "Don't be late."

There was really no room given for argument.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Risiko Bann Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:05 pm

He smiled cheekily at Kale's warning, and stood still as she walked around him. "Half hour, tea and shots in your office. See you then, headmistress" he repeated sweetly back to her before he started back up for the castle.

Right. To the castle, to the kitchens to filch the requested drinks. Oh, Crowley would probably have obliged him, but it was so much more fun to steal things.
Risiko Bann
Risiko Bann

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Stopping a bit short, Kale gave Risiko an odd sort of look for the title. 'Headmistress'? Really? Why...

She scoffed and shook her head, turning away. Whatever, she didn't care. She was hardly the headmistress, but if people were assuming her the one with the most control, then so be it. She wasn't going to start correcting them.

Spreading cream wings, the harpy took off in the opposite direction. She'd think on what to do with the boy on her way back, but first things first--...
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2