The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Familiar Ambiance [Ammy + Becca]

2 posters

Go down

Familiar Ambiance [Ammy + Becca] Empty Familiar Ambiance [Ammy + Becca]

Post  Ambrose Thu May 02, 2013 11:55 pm

The painting was still there.

Ambrose had found himself yet again on the third floor, coffee in hand to keep two a.m. drifting away. They whispered about addiction; with a sip, he managed to push it back. It was a struggle to find the certain staircase that lead to a certain door again, especially with Their 'helpful' mis-directions, but he managed it, setting his eyes on the familiar dull landscape with oil once more.

It was painful seeing it again after Luppa, but it was also reassuring; some things remained the same. Some things refused change even after the years rolled by. Coins would still shine. A painting would remain stuck on the same scene. Never changing. Ever constant.

Art did not die. Not like Luppa.

He still had half a mind to take the painting, the other half occupied with Their usual ramblings. Such a scene would provide no profit to him, but then again, he would never sell any of his collection. The Mona Lisa, the Scream, Yuuki's twin dragon statues . . . Priceless in their own way, reminders of what little They could not take away. They could not take away what he had already stolen.

Ambrose continued to stare at the landscape, lost in the closure it provided.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Height : 172.8 cm / 5 ft, 8 in.
Weight : 76.2 kg / 168 lb

http://fav.me/d5a2x1t

Back to top Go down

Familiar Ambiance [Ammy + Becca] Empty Re: Familiar Ambiance [Ammy + Becca]

Post  Becca Mac Fri May 03, 2013 12:20 am

Becca had gone through the trouble of making herself look like someone other than Becky this morning, however this effort had been made pointless by a single moment of distraction a few hours earlier. Now she was left looking just as she always did, in her 'default' appearance.

Even if she'd lost her work, she'd already gotten accustomed to early mornings leading into late nights. She wasn't tired, not in the slightest. And so she found herself wandering the third floor of the castle, occasionally opening doors to see what was behind them. This area of the castle seemed to be a storage area for unused furniture, and the white sheets accompanied with the overall silence of the floor created an eerie feeling that Becca seemed to just eat up. She wanted to meet a ghost or a monster hiding out in this unused area of the castle. That would make her day.

The room she ultimately chose to enter was one some unremarkable painting in it. Honestly, she was more interested in the furniture and any potential hide spots. She made her way entirely through the room once without noticing the spider on the floor. However, she saw it on her way back out, once she was satisfied that there were no monsters or ghosts in this room. Rather than leave the room, Becca chose instead to nudge the small (compared to herself anyway. Compared to other spiders, though, the thing was huge) creature with a boot, just to alienate it.
Becca Mac
Becca Mac

Height : 5'7'' / 170cms
Weight : 143lbs / 65kgs

http://fav.me/d5xnnid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Fri May 03, 2013 5:16 pm

He was still absorbed in the painting, still trying to figure out what about it exactly made it so enticing to steal. Coins were obvious in many ways, but a painting could go two paths in its value: gold foil or an adoring crowd. There was no metal on this piece or its frame and, as far as he knew, he was the only one that cared to see it--

A foot loomed over him. A giant, blurred shadow crossed over his face as if in slow motion, the female figure beside him about the same height as him, but her assault . . . Damn perception.

She saw him as a spider and aimed a kick at him-- therefore, the kick was spider-sized. The kick was meant for something of a smaller size; the proportion of it changed to fit her perception. Size and strength changed so that he would play his role accurately: the pain would be the same as if he were a spider. Except, spiders were sturdier than the average human.

He jumped back to avoid the kick, only partially successful. The force grazed his side, but that was enough to make something crack. Something like his rib. He winced with the landing, managing to skid down on his feet two feet over from his original location. And, Their laughter made the experience all the worse.

"My name is AMBROSE," he called out to the girl, the clarification automatic.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mac Fri May 17, 2013 5:21 pm

((Wow it was just a nudge. Is it really that bad to a spider? X'D I feel bad for Ambrose, but not other spiders lol))

Becca had only expected the spider to scurry off into the shadows. Then she was simply going to go on her way. Instead though, the spider turned a boy, and Becca gave a theatric gasp in response. She wouldn't have kicked it if she knew it was a person! Now she felt bad.

"Oh my God, you're a student!" The sorry feeling was quick to disappear as she turned the blame onto the boy. "Why are you just standing around as a spider? You're lucky I didn't just smoosh you instead. You're freaky-looking as a spider, you know."

Actually, she found the image entertaining. She pictured herself dramatically chasing around this student-spider with her hand bag and making a big deal out of trying to squash him. It was definitely something she would do. She failed to stifle a small laugh. Fortunately for the student - what had he said? Ambrose? - she hadn't been carrying a hand bag.
Becca Mac
Becca Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Mon May 20, 2013 10:11 pm

The Powers snickered at the girl's reaction; Ambrose merely glared. Blaming perception on the perceived, not the perceiver herself? It was the usual blasphemy. They couldn't get enough of it, though, and Ambrose could never get used to such logic. It was flawed, and it was wrong. He would not give in to it. His current lack of words, however, prevented proper rebuttal.

"I don't," was what was supplied instead, keeping both eyes on the girl as he stood back back up. An arm wanted to brush away the grim; Their voices prevented it. Women. It was always a woman who screamed, always a woman who swung her handbag and made his life a living hell. Men usually talked about what they were doing before doing it, allowing for an easy escape.

"Why are you here?" The four words made his head ache, but it was a necessary question.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mac Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Becca crossed her arms in front of her, in preparation to be difficult. "Uh-uh. You haven't answered my question yet, and I asked first!"

Momentarily, Becca glanced towards the painting Ambrose had been standing in front. At a glance, it might have been the reason that he was in the room, but after a just a few seconds, Becca dubbed it as being too boring to even look at for too long, so she returned her glance to the red-headed boy. In any case, it wouldn't have provided an answer to the portion of her question concerning his alternate spider form.

"You know, with colors like some people might even think you're a poisonous spider. Actually, I'm surprised someone hasn't crushed you before now." She grinned in spite of the words. She had a certain respect for brightly-colored animals, since most of the time they were poisonous and could be as flamboyant as they wanted without fear. In the case of a spider in a castle full of teenagers, however, poison wasn't as effective.
Becca Mac
Becca Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 pm

Ambrose didn't understand; he had already answered her question.  She asked why he was standing around as a spider, and he responded with the truth.  Why should he respond again when he had so few words to spend?  He shrugged off the question and turned towards the painting again while the woman continued talking.

The landscape was a bit dull to the unappreciative eye-- it wasn't a spread of water lilies or a cityscape.  It was completely devoid of people.  The picture was nice, though.  He, at least, liked it when the woman obviously did not.

Poison . . .  He let the girl's words drift off and let a pause of silence hang in the air.  He saw no reason for response.  She was right, and she acted like she knew it.  No reason to confirm it.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mac Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Becca waited for the boy to respond... until he looked back at the painting and it became clear that he had no intentions of responding at all. At which point, she made a sound as though she were personally offended and placed herself between Ambrose and the painting, effectively blocking his view of the painting altogether.

"Are you ignoring me? How rude!" She thought about it for a second, then continued. "If it's because I nudged you earlier then I'm sorry, but you gotta admit you shouldn't just be standing around as a spider. And you can't honestly say you've never done that to a bug either." For some reason Becca felt like she was repeating herself, and she found this mildly frustrating.

Just in case Ambrose decided to ignore her again she add, "Say something!" emphasizing each syllable with an impatient hand gesture.
Becca Mac
Becca Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:24 pm

She blocked his view. He kept staring in the same direction, his eyes lying somewhere between her midriff and chest, but he didn't notice the awkward location of sight. He wasn't ignoring her, either; he just had nothing to say on the matter. Ambrose didn't know what he looked like as a spider, so he could neither confirm nor deny her claims. Being poisonous would be useful, too.

He didn't take kindly to orders, though.
You really SHOULD say something, Entropy!
She's right, she's right.
It's boring when you guys do nothing~

"No," he frowned, only realizing after the word that he had obeyed. Their giggles echoed to and fro in his mind-- "I can't." With the added two words, he intended to answer her earlier statement on bugs, but whether or not she would understand the reach in conversation might be a stretch. He wanted to deny Their laughter, though, and make the slip be with purpose than an accident.

But, we KNOW the truth, Candidate.
At least he would not waste words.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down