The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A Lonely Night (Jami+ Zin)

2 posters

Go down

A Lonely Night (Jami+ Zin) Empty A Lonely Night (Jami+ Zin)

Post  Jami Futter Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:31 pm

The sun had set not to long ago, and most people were probably in their rooms, either getting ready to sleep, or waking up. Jami however was not doing either of these. Recently she had been sleeping in late, and going to bed early, which would appear strange to those who were pretty close friends with her. Today however had been almost like it was for her normally. The fairy woke up about six in the morning and gone on her usual routine, minus visiting the infirmary, which she had not gone to check on for a while now. There was no point of going there when she couldn't even do her job correctly.

Now with the sun down, Jami found she was not tired and was not going to sit in her bed all night. The Castle seemed inviting enough so she started to walk around, noticing all the places when she had memories both good and bad. While she did this though, Jami was alone and definitely lonely. When the silence started to bother her, Jami began to sing. She didn't pick any song to sing, but just playing around with notes, anything was better than nothing.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Night (Jami+ Zin) Empty Re: A Lonely Night (Jami+ Zin)

Post  Zin Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:06 am

The aftermath of a prank pulled, although not sprung, had left Zin mysteriously dripping red paint, as if he had starred in a cheap thriller-gore movie.  On his head was an empty paint can serving as a tin hat.  The can-hat was intentional, the dripping paint, as well as the remnants of cotton balls, feathers, and glitter that clung to his shirt, were not.  

Pranks were HARD without friends.  He wasn't even sure if people had noticed the smaller ones he'd pulled, like switching the salt and sugar in the kitchen.  Sticking glue up the faucets so they almost exploded.  Changing the light bulbs in different places with strobe lights.  This prank, though, it would have to catch someone's attention.  

The godfairy moved gingerly and quietly through the hallways, restless despite having a successful set up. When he first heard the soft notes around a bend in the corridor, he paused mid-step, considering if he should hided.  After a second, he completed the motion and continued on his way, letting a goofy expression cross his face.  Let the singer have a laugh at his appearance, even if it connected him to the crime scene three hallways down.  The creatures in this castle, as well as he, could do with a little laughter.  And if he was caught, there was always the chance he would be allowed to meet one of the deans...
Zin
Zin

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 68 kg

http://philoscaelum.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Zin-358859546

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:09 am

In the lighting of the hallway Jami noticed a figure turn the corner and head her way. At first sight it appeared that the figure was covered in blood, causing the fairy's face to look horrified. As it got closer she was able to take in more detail, like the paint can on it's head and the bits of crafting materials sticking to their shirt. Taking a deep breath she relaxed herself. "You almost gave me a heart attack. What is all of this for." Frowning she stepped in front of his path, fully expecting who ever it was to stop and explain themselves.

While Jami did not recognize this person she had a strange feeling they had already met before. The look on his face proved that his get up was probably something silly. So the red all over him was paint then? What had he been doing, decorating a classroom and fell on his supplies? Jami's curiosity with this person was only backed by her need to communicate with others. She didn't want to be alone for too long, because then the thoughts she was suppressing would slip past her wall. When feeling how she was now, it seemed distractions were key.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:30 pm

The silly smile faltered only for a second when his mind made the connection of where he'd seen this girl before. She was the fairy winged girl- the one who had been so desperate to save Owen once Zin had dragged the body to land. The recognition lit his eyes for a brief second, but he let the moment pass without comment. She probably didn't want to remember that anymore than he did. Being still a little disturbed about the incident himself, his sympathy for her loss was, for the moment, greater than his curiosity to as what her relationship to Owen had been.

Upon hearing her words, Zin paused and looked down at himself. A well practiced, astonished expression crossed his face, as if he hadn't realized his state of appearance until the girl had pointed it out to him. He glanced at her, then back down at the glitter, paint, and feathers. “Well...” He aimed another goofy, yet sweet, smile at her and propped a hand against his waist. “What? You don't think this is going to be the latest trend?”
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Jami wanted to looking disapproving and mature, she really did, but that smile was too much. A small grin made its way on to her face followed by a light chuckle. "Not unless you want to promote the, sparkling death, theme. I'm honest when I say that I thought the paint was blood." Relaxing her stance a bit, Jami tried to figure out why he seemed so familiar. His voice! She had certainly heard it before, but where? With his outfit of choice it was hard to see his features.

Looking down at her own outfit Jami shrugged. Vneck tee with jean shorts and flip flops. Not exactly special. Then again, was what this guy was wearing special? Not exactly. Holding a hand out towards him Jami cleared her throat. "My name's Jami. It's a nice night isn't it?" Maybe if he spoke again she could figure it out. Or if he took the can off of his head.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:52 pm

“You can call me Zin,” he replied, reaching up and tipping the can on his head like a gentleman would his cap, winking.  For a moment, he was slightly puzzled.  He knew why HE was out lurking through the halls when most people took to bed, but why was she?  His first guess would be that memories and Owen's ghost kept her awake and restless...but why was she alone?

Even though he couldn't see any obvious signs of grief in the dim lighting...he remembered her face when she'd seen Owen and attempted to save him.  Not being a stranger to loss, it struck a familiar cord.  Jami shouldn't be left by herself to fend off loneliness and sadness.  It wasn't as if he mourned Owen, a boy he'd never met.  But, still...having dragged the body from the water, he felt a certain sense of responsibility, if that's what it could be called, to help.  

“Care to take a night walk with me?” he asked, suddenly.  To keep up the charade of being a fake gentle man, he bowed in a lavish fashion like she was some court lady, although he probably resembled more of a jester than anything.  One hand shot up to steady his tin hat once more.  “We'll be quite the pair, me with my sparkles and feathers and you with your...” he stared at her feet, the word lost for a moment amidst too many languages.  “Flip flops?"
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:21 am

"Zin. Oh! You had a medical form filled in. Oh wow, so nice to finally meet you!" Jami's mood seemed to keep improving. Barely anyone had filled out the forms so when Jami had received his, even though he didn't fill it out, she was quite pleased. At his offer Jami chewed slightly on her lip, actually considering it as he continued to elaborate.

"I would love to, but wouldn't you like to clean up? I could wait." She wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon. If she was covered in paint and glitter, she would have rushed to clean herself. Having clear skin was something Jami enjoyed having and she personally would not be able to stand being covered in who knows what.

Tucking her hair behind her ears, Jami looked up at Zin, still trying to figure out why she thought they had met. The form didn't exactly contain much that would make her feel this way. The faerie felt comfortable around him so far, so that was good. Usually her first thoughts and feelings about people were pretty safe.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Zin felt the slightest prickle of unease ghost up his spine when she mentioned the dreaded medical file. He had not gotten a chance to look over which files his healer would have sent in...but surely, SURELY she would have only included the necessities. He could live with Jami knowing about his past struggles with an eating disorder and even the depression period. But not the...other thing. Even if she didn't seem like the type who would use it against him, he had learned the hard way he had to be careful.

It meant he was going to have to figure out how much Jami really knew about him. Or should he just break into the infirmary and look over the records himself? What if he- no, no! Calm down! Panicking would lead to another Lunasola incident. And he doubted that either Jami or he could handle a melt down like that in this moment.

Despite the serious nature his thoughts had take a turn for, Zin hid behind the disguise of a goofy smile. It had always been his first line of defense. “Well, if you're afraid to be seen with me like this, then of course I'll clean up...”
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Think about his form again she found another reason to smile. "I don't get to meet many other fairy types. Godfairy right? That sound pretty cool." Godfairy, was he powerful? With an allergy like his she would assume so. Then again allergies weren't anything to base power off of. While she hadn't seen Leon's magic in a while, it had been very useful, and he had a similar allergy.

"We could be long distance cousins of some sort." She chuckled a bit and crossed her arms, just to give them something to do. Afraid to be seen with that? Not exactly. "You don't have to. If you like being covered in paint, by all means stay as you are." Another laugh came from her. Her amusement wasn't forced but she was realizing it was a bit strange. Maybe she was so deprived of it that it felt odd. It felt a little wrong to be happy though.

The past few weeks had been weird, and she didn't remember much of it, because she didn't let herself remember. However she had felt before, it was changing, and she was feeling more like she had before... before... The thought was pushed away.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:57 am

It was beginning to dawn on him that she must not have recognized him from the beach. It made sense- she had a lot more things on her mind when they'd first met, like the dead boy. As she spoke, he nodded along. His sense of kinship to Jami grew- not only from the empathy of the grief he knew she must be feeling, but because she was another fairy (if a distant relative to the dark fairy races.)

He gave a lazy shrug, one shoulder tipping higher than the other, and merely shifted his glamour to covered the worse of the paint. That wasn't to say the paint wasn't there, but the appearance of his jeans shifted back to their normal dark denim, his long sleeve shit returning to a clean white and blue checkered pattern unmarked by paint. The mist like magic enclosed tightly around his frame, hiding what was really there. Talking to her was more important than taking the time to actually change clothes and attempt to rid himself of the glitter and feathers. (Getting rid of the glitter may very well take decades anyways.) He didn't bother with the tin hat, preferring to keep some mark of silliness.

“I suppose you would know that, reading my forms...” He grinned. “We ARE distant cousins, then. What kind of fairy are you? Where are you from?” His eagerness was genuine. Despite his nerves, he couldn't help but get excited. Learning about people was quickly becoming another hobby of his- there was a lot of knowledge to gather about the diverse members of Lillegard. And if he eased them into a conversation like this, then it would be easier to pick apart what she knew about him. Easier to do damage control or to figure out if he was overreacting or not.
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:52 pm

She was truely amazed as the paint and feathers seemed to disappear. Her hand lifted, wanting to see if it was really gone, but she dropped it quickly back to her side. Her attention returned to his questions. "Unfortunately I don't have a scientific name for you. If we ever were anything specific it was lost to our knowledge, so we just call our selves fairy's. It is the general term but it is what we are classified as. Kind of what human tales are about. Which makes a lot of sense seeing we live in England." So many fairy tales came from Europe.

"And how about you? You are certainly different than me." Jami's thoughts went to her own peoples traits. While she personally was short, not all fairys like her were. Henry was giant. But they could all shrink their size, like the stories would say. Their wings were very insect like, and they certainly had magic, both common like wings and flying. They also had specific magic though like Jami's healing. Those would be less known.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Zin watched her hand lift towards him. If she had touched his shirt, and she was particularly gullible, she probably would have felt only soft and clean fabric. But when she pulled her hand aware from the guise of his glamour, her hand would have come away red and sparkly. A shame that she hadn't completed the motion- he loved seeing people's reactions to glamour magic. “The paint and glitter are still there,” he informed her, with an amused smile. “I just made it look like I'm all clean and presentable.”

Zin nodded. “From what I know of my lineage, at least, the godfairies are a branched off group of the Gothic, or Dark, Fay.” He considered Jami. From what he had seen of her wings, and the general pleasant vibe he got from her, he would guess she was descended from the Light Fay, not the predatory creatures who had, once, preyed even on vampires and sorcerers. “It is said the Godfairies made a deal with a creature at least akin to the devil and gave up quite a bit of our fairy gifts, like flying, to gain the power of gods.” He gave her another silly, goofy grin, one that would not be very befitting of a godlike creature. “It had mixed results... did my medical files say anything about that?” He tilted his head a few degrees, expression as innocently curious as he could manage, given the stakes. “I'm not really sure what files my healer sent,” he admitted, with just a hint of sheepishness.

This was hard. He wanted to know more about her, to plague HER with questions and beg to see her magic and gifts, not chat about him. Not that Zin didn't love being the center of attention, (so long as it was the result of a prank or good mischief), but conversations like this, in his view, were flirting with utter disaster. It was why it was almost always safer to focus on his curiosity of other people, and keep his own history shrouded with mystery. But he had to know what she knew. Had to know if she had a knife she could press to his throat at any given second.
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:52 am

The paint was still there? That was an interesting trick, but if Jami was the one covered in paint she's actually want to get it off, not just cover it up. Jami listened carefully at his explanations. "I've read about fairies like this before, like the dark magic origins." The girl hummed in thought trying to remember what exactly she had read on Zin's medical form.

"I was very happy to receive the form, I have to admit, Sunrise sounds way too happy for a hospital name. Other than stressing your allergies there wasn't much on the form. Are they that bad of a problem? If so, I highly suggest not using the castles cutlery." Her gazed had slowly made its way to the floor in front of them, and the smile had sneaked away from her expression. Metal allergies seemed to be a lot of trouble in her experience and she certainly did not want to deal with anymore of them. Of course if Zin did have a problem she would help, bu from how Leon got scars, the whole deal was tricky.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:30 pm

The relief was almost as crippling as the panic had been. So she didn't know almost anything about him beyond the rudimentary basics. When she commented on the castle cutlery, he couldn't help himself but to give a careless laugh, eyes crinkling at the corners. “Duly noted,” he replied. He had been about to tag on that there was little she could be able to do if he did get too badly burned, so the food had better be worth suffering for, but something held him back. She was probably already stressed out about Owen, no need to add to her worries about a medical condition she'd have little control over. Instead, quickly, he changed what he was going to say. “What got you into healing-”

Zin cut himself off. Jami had started staring at the floor, and the smile had crept away from her face. Was she thinking about Owen, or had he said something to upset her? “Want to play a prank with me?” Sure, he'd already done one for the night, but why not another? Why stop the games here? He'd be damned for it, but he really, really wanted to make this girl laugh. Or at least keep her from crying like she had on the beach.
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Jami looked back up to Zin when he cut off his sentence. After he finished his second question she smiled a little. "I got into healing because my mother. She has healing abilities and I got my healing abilities from her. I have powers to make people better." Her hands rose and her fingers wiggled, little sparks of white light dancing between them. A faint glow came from her eyes. The magical sent a warm sensation through her, relaxing her body slightly. She slowly lowered her hands letting the flow of magic stop.

"As for the prank..." A weak smirk showed on her face, "Depends on what kind." If he was a pranker it would explain his mess. "I'm not to fond of being coated in glitter. The stuff is horribly annoying." What pranks were there to pull though? The way Zin had proposed the idea, it appeared that he was thinking up some sort of distractions. The fact they had just met and he was clearly trying to improve her mood was a bit unexpected but comforting. Usually people aren't so quick to make nice.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:49 pm

((I'm sorry these responses are taking me so long. U^U I'm enjoying this roleplay though))

He watched her display of magic, eyes widening slightly in appreciation. Healing came to godfairies the hardest of all the magics, often resulting in failure as often as success, taking years and years of practice on the wishes of others to perfect. Perhaps he could get her to teach him something. Zin made a mental note and focused back on the task that truly mattered; pranks and distracting the both of them.

“I've been thinking about nailing some of the chairs to the ceiling in one of the old classrooms. I'm just going to go through all of the rooms until someone eventually sends me to the dean.” He looked, for all purposes and intents, like a sullen child ignored by his parents, his arms crossed and a slight pout on his face. He was REALLY looking forward to meeting one of the deans, and it was somewhat embarrassing that he HADN'T met them yet. But no matter. He would turn everything upside down, and eventually they would HAVE to take notice.

“Or I was thinking we could mess with the boatman's little row boat and post a viking mask on it,” he rambled. “I got to the kitchens this morning, so we better stay clear of there... I've got an idea for the stairs too, which involves a very large net. Since you have wings, it would be pretty useful.” He looked hopefully at her. “Or, um, we can come up with a really nice prank,” he offered. “I'm not as good at those, but I can think of something.” He smiled in what he hoped was a contagious way, bouncing on his feet slightly with a new wave of energy.
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:05 pm

((it's chill haha, I really like this too!))

Nailing Chairs to the ceiling, mess with the boat, interesting ideas, but something she would probably get caught doing. Just because it would be her doing them...and then she could lose her internship. Jami Smiled a the net idea. "Okay, okay. That stairs Idea might work. As much as I would love to really mess up a room or a boat, I have a job I would like to keep."

"What did you have in mind?"  They passed by a window and the light from the moon came in illuminating the two of them. The moon light reminded her that it was in fact the middle of the night, and that she was still not tired. "Oh gosh it's pretty late, are you tired? If I'm keeping you up you don't need to talk to me."

(unfortunatly I am having trouble thinking of what to write. I feel bad for such short posts!)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:15 am

Zin tilted his head with interest, a few locks of dark hair sliding against his forehead. His hair was getting a little long; he'd need to cut it sooner or later. He pushed it back with a distracted hand, only to have it flop back down it his face stubbornly.

“Would they really fire a healer? Aren't healers like...revered here?” He asked, with genuine curiosity. They were practically untouchable in the Citedal, almost one of the only ways to jump between the rigid social hiearchy. “Especially since it sounds like you're the only real healer we've got.” He raised his eyebrows, although in honesty, he wouldn't be surprised if the staff was that stupid. Afterall, they had yet to find the child killers...

He shook his head lightly. “I sleep every other day, sometimes every few days, so long as I'm not cold.” He turned and walked backwards as he talked to her, gesturing animatedly around himself. “Which is pretty excellent, because it means while everyone else sleeps, I can turn the castle inside out! I'm thinking of going around and drawing on everyone's faces one of these days. As for the net, it's a pretty simple trick with the stairs, but with Halloween coming up...” He trailed off with a slight smirk, clearly proud of himself.

((No worries! I'm thinking of having Zin confront Jami about Owen...))
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:22 pm

"Well, I don't get paid, and they do have a doctor here as well. I am sure it wouldn't bother them if I didn't help out. I am mostly useful for organizing. " She fixed her hair as well after the had moved the hair from his forehead. "I am good for an extra kick in the healing process and for relieving pain." Sheloe was probably capable of a lot and Jami wouldn't be needed. Sheloe's plants could do more than Jami could.

Turning the castle inside out, now there was another interesting thought. This guy seemed full of interesting thoughts. "I'm up for assisting you with your net trick." A small smile slipped back on to her face. Maybe a little fooling around was just what she needed, and it would put her mind on other things!

(so sorry this took so long D: College and highschool stuff man D:)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:21 am

Zin decided not to comment, tacking it up to one of the many strange cultural differences. Jamie would have been quite, well, pampered at the Citedal for her abilities. What if she doubted her abilities because she hadn't been able to save Owen? Was that what she was saying? He remembered the image of her on the beach, trying to breathe life back into the dead body with a little bit of dread. But no, no, he couldn't pretend to know what she was thinking...

The godfairy was, suddenly, miserably torn. All those years ago, it had irked him when people had pretended not to see his grief after his sister had died, even if he understood. On the same token, he was still grateful to the people who had taught him to laugh again. Which did Jami need more, though? Him to bring up Owen, or a someone to do silly pranks with?

“GREAT!” He cried happily, trying not to let onto his thoughts, unsure of how well he had succeeded. He threw an arm around her shoulders and immediately started to wheel her off in the direction of his room. “All you have to do is attach the netting above the staircase, and maybe help me move some stuff, but it'll be easy as turning blue! And since you're a healer, I know you might be worried about people getting hurt, but we'll just put some pillows at the bottom of the staircase,” he chattered quickly, aware that, in his semi-guilt for not telling her how he knew her, he wasn't making much sense. “And then I can see you fly! I always thought flying would be fun. Falling is pretty fun, but the landing? Not so much.”

((No worries! I completely understand. College and work have taken over my life at the moment as well. XD))
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:41 pm

((hope you don't mind, but I thought it would be good to transition a bit and move things along haha. Let me know if you disagree and I can change this up!))

Laughing along with Zin, Jami picked up her pace as they headed towards their destination. He certainly liked to talk didn't he? Jami would have spoke up more, but she didn't really know what to say. "Flying is one of my favorite things to do. It has some sense of freedom to it. I could try to fly you around if you want to give it a go. I've held up some people before." She held her hands in front of her. "Like held onto there wrists or put my arms under their armpits and had them hang below me. It probably wasn't too fun for them though." She let out a quick but amused laugh.

Jami was glad she wasn't too tired, otherwise flying might be a bad idea. Her magic could totally wimp out and she'd fall, which wasn't fun like Zin had mentioned. "So where is the net coming from and where am I hanging it?" They were coming around a corner toward the main stairway now. Looking back up at Zin an image flashed in her thoughts. A male with dark hair on the sandy ground, leaning over the cold lifeless body of Owen... Her smile slipped for a second before she decided she was better than that. "I bet I can beat you to the top of the stairs." She gave Zin a playfully challenging look.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zin Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:23 pm

((I'm just going to conveniently have Zin carrying his backpack around with all of his prank gear. So sorry for the delay!))

He almost stopped in his tracks when she offered. “That would be amazing!” he cried, happily clapping his hands together. “But...wouldn't I be too heavy for you to carry? I wouldn't want to hurt you.” She could always wish him to be lighter or for him to make it easier for her, but that got into the grey area of asking a wish for himself. And if he did that, then his magic wouldn't work for her at all...and he still really wanted to help this girl, in whatever way he could. He couldn't help feel slightly responsible for Owen. “The net- I've got it with me. In my bag.”

“I bet you can't,” he cackled back, and, without warning, surged forward, sprinting for the stairs. If he was tired that they were gallivanting around at such a late hour, he certainly showed no signs of it.

((Sorry it's kind of short! It was better when I first wrote it, but I just wanted to make sure it sent this time around!))
Zin
Zin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:41 pm

((Would you like to close this and make a more recently and up to date thread? :P))
His enthusiasm we a bit contagious. "Oh yeah, your fine. I can just use some magic to help me carry you around. It isn't anything I haven't done before." He had the net on him? Good, he seemed pretty prepared overall. Always ready to pull a prank purchase? As He sprinted off up the stairs her wings appeared ad she launched herself straight up. Her arms reach up above her head to insure no head damage if she over shot. Curing a concussion wasn't something she was too thrilled about, but unfortunately not something that hasn't happened before.

Becoming level to the top of the stairs she reached to step down on the floor. She looked back down the stairs to see if she had won.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down