The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

New Surprises Along the Path

3 posters

Go down

New Surprises Along the Path Empty New Surprises Along the Path

Post  Zerda Vulpes Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Zerda marched up the hill and found that he might be walking for quite awhile. He looked around his surroundings and sighed as the silence was to much. Even the desert winds would keep Zerda's ears entertained. After a moment of walking on the newly discovered dirt path Zerda stopped to adjust his worn shoes. He needed new ones as these per thin and made for the sands not for rocks and prickly pricks of the forest. As he sat on a rock adjusting his shoes Zerda found his ears perking up as they picked up on a distant sound. He turned and looked around in hopes it was nothing. A full survey of the surroundings was all he needed to get up and continue.

He wasn't sure what it was, but he didn't wan't to find out, or for what ever it was to find him. All he could do was keep to the worn path and hope that the castle would come into sight soon. Especially since his bread was now all gone, and his hunger was back once again. With a grumble of his stomach Zerda picked up his pace.
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : Sahara Desert in Africa
Weight : collecting the bones of his recent hunts as trophies

http://sugarydeath.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d38ytsm

Back to top Go down

New Surprises Along the Path Empty Re: New Surprises Along the Path

Post  Valentin Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:00 am

Valentin was fairly sure that he was supposed to be at the beach to pick up the new student right now, or possibly ten or fifteen minutes ago. He glanced up at the sky as he raced southward down the dirt road. He could see the sun was still visible in the sky, but the horizon was glowing a promising orange. He had to hurry or the new kid would be walking to the castle alone in the dark. The deer snorted and picked up the pace as he torn into woods, taking a shortcut through the trees.

He couldn't see the sun anymore through the heavy foliage of the forest, but the shade from the trees made it seem like it was getting later very quickly. The rustle of disturbed leaves and small branches snapping across his antlers echoed between the trunks of the trees as he leapt over logs and dodged boulders. At his reckless speed, it was no time before his shortcut was ending and would reunite with the path, which lay just pass a small outcropping of rock. Without missing a beat, Valentin's back hooves dug into the grooves on the rocks and he launches himself out onto the path below. But of course with Valentin's general luck, there was more than dirt below him.

Cursing internally, there was little Valentin could do being already in the air. His front hooves collided with the earth not a foot from landing on the new student's head and he immediately veered to the side, just barely avoiding a disaster. He nearly trips in his haste to stop short and skids in the dirt as he spins around to face the other student.

He stood panting from his run and looking at the fox, but he doesn't think he's injured him. The deer is a young whitetail buck with an unusually and evenly dark coat due to his melanism. A bit of jewelry dangled from his ears, jingling quietly with residual movement.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 175
Weight : 54

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+valent

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:17 am

Zerda was listening as he thought of how much ground he had made already. He was proud of himself at the distance and could only smile at the rewards that he could imagine waiting at the castle. The yummy treats of, bread, chickens, and perhaps even fish danced in his little mind. If only his attention that was so focused on the food could have been turned towards the the echoes of hooves off in the distance. His ears pleaded that he pay attention, but unfortunately his head was as hard as the hoof that just collided with his head. Holding his head with a dumb found look on his face, Zerda fell back and landed on the ground with a thud. Slightly confused, angry, adn even a little scared he looked up and saw a deer before him. Though of course not ever seeing a creature like this he instantly retreated, running into the forest. "By god that things just attacked me!...not to mention he is bigger....."

Of course size was something for poor little Zerda to be afraid of. He was the smallest of his family and in the desert it was rare for him to find anything bigger than himself. He ran through the trees dodging the trunks and stumps that attempted to stop him. His ears perked down were little use as his hair covered them as he ran. He stopped after a moment and caught his breathe as his little heart raced a mile per minute. Scared and now lost Zerda felt like crying. He slumped down and perked up his ears to listen around, hoping that the deer was not following. "What have I gotten myself into?" He though silently to himself. He felt as if her shouldn't have come and just stayed home to eat all the rodents he could find. At least there he wouldn't die from anything else than the poisoned reptiles that he would occasionally come across.

After a moment he felt he heard something, but didn't flee till he was positive.
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

(( I'm going to be annoying and point out that Valentin's hoof did not collide with Zerda's head. I typed that he landed almost a foot in the front him and his hooves hit the earth. BUT Valentin will feel so bad for injuring him, that it might be really funny so I think we should go with it~ x3 ))

When the fox-boy took off into the forest, Valentin was confused and stood like an idiot for a second before kicking off into a gallop after the boy before he could get out of sight. "Wait! Shit, I'm so sorry!"

The image of the fox kept vanishing around trees but this type of terrain was extremely familiar to Valentin and he dodged around the trunks with ease. At one point, he did loose sight of the other student and he slowed to a trot with his head and ears swiveling around desperately. There was a rustling breeze that wove its way through the branches and it brought a small chill with it. It smelled vaguely of the salt from the ocean, but it also carried an unfamiliar scent that Valentin quickly realized had to be the fox he was chasing, and he picked up speed, following that trail. His eyes caught movement ahead as he began to close in. His hooves instinctively found patches of soft dirt between the crunchy leaves and he carried on with minimal noise, not that he was trying to be sneaky, he just felt like too much ruckus would frighten the student even more. His thought were distracted momentarily as he reflected on that; someone ran from him. That was a novel experience, usually it's the other way around. He shook his head and focused again on catching up.

"Please, I'm from the Academy!" He called out into the forest, hoping the boy would realize that he is no threat and stop fleeing. It was only getting later and this chasing was doing nothing to expedite their travel time to the castle. If Valentin was right, they weren't even heading in the right direction.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 pm

(( Sorry Sorry XD I misread it seems! I guess the fact of my phone being destroyed beneath a chair jumbled my brain T.T I so sad, but my friend is making it up to me XD))

Zerda sat in silence for a moment as he tried to listen around for the deer that he hoped was not coming after him. He wrapped his tail around his body and shook for a moment as the breeze rolled through. Zerda looked to the right, then to the left as he tried to figure out where he could run to next if needed. After a moment he looked once more and right there was the deer. He jolted his head back and lowered his head perking his ears up. After a moment he heard a voice claiming to be from the castle. After a moment of thinking Zerda decided to come out, though his tail was shaking to state it wanted otherwise. He patted it and popped his head out from behind the tree again. "Wh-why are you a.....talking animal? Are you really from there?" He asked quietly before lowering his head again.

((sorry for the short post I have a lot today and I promise to post longer later on. Gotta see what new phone I want DX))
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:18 pm

((Don't worry about too much about short posts. ^^ We understand real life has its impact. And Zerda is adorable!! :3))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 am

(( No worries! xD My description was confusing on that part anyway, and like I said, I think we should use it. x3 Sorry about your phone! ))

When Valentin had caught up to the fox kid, he immediately stopped racing and instead stepped lightly until halting a couple feet away. He waited to see if the boy would run again and noticed that the poor kid's tail was quivering. His big ears drooped apologetically and in a smooth motion, he lifted his front hooves off the ground, fingers separating from the cleft. The shift progressed up his arms and down his torso in a very quick and inconspicuous manner, like a ripple passed and he was a faun again. He crouched so that he wasn't looming, his expression evolving from cautious to concerned.

"Just a faun, nothing special." His ears swiveled around instinctively, causing the jewelry to chime quietly again, but his hearing picked up nothing concerning. "There's nothing else nearby right now, and I'm pretty harmless. You don't have to be frightened." He offers a guilty smile. "I was supposed to meet you down at the dock. Sorry about that.."

His head tilts, trying to get a view of the boy's face to see if there is any injury. He wasn't sure if they'd hit when he landed.

(( Yaaay for short posts~ /o/ ))
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 am

((Yeah I'm getting the phone tomorrow ^^ I'm happy about that!))

Zerda watched around the tree as Valentin shifted back to his faun form. His eyes widened and he retreated behind the tree slightly as he had never seen anything like that happen once in his little fox life. With one eye still watching guard as the other hid, Zerda listened to what Valentin had to say. He stayed silent for a moment before finally crawling out from behind the tree on his hands and knees. He looked up at the faun and slowly stood up only to meet him a little below the brow of the boy. He took a moment and sniffed Valentin to detect his most hated thing: lies. After a moment he cracked a smile and slowly nodded. "A-alright....whats your n-name?" He asked quietly as if to ask a special secret. He looked up at the chimes on his antlers and stared into them, curious and even entertain slightly.

After a moment of rubbing his head he nodded once more and got a little closer to Valentin. He was happy to meet a person who would guide him along the way and maybe even be a friend who he could run to with questions. Zerda looked off into the distance and then back again, "So where is this castle Valentin? Whats it like? How many people are there? Oh oh oh! Is there yummy food! What kind!" He was so overwhelmed I guess that you could say he exploded with excitement. For once he had someone he felt most comfortable with now since he knew he would protect him. This was something new for him and he was enjoying the freedom to being able to talk so freely, hopefully Valentin wouldn't mind so much.
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 am

Valentin stood patiently while the boy emerged from behind the tree and seemed to be deciding whether or not he would believe him. When he stuttered out his question, the deer smiled in relief, answering in a similarly quieted tone.

"I'm Valentin, student council pres. If you need anything, I'm you're guy." He nods defiantly. He listened to Zerda's other questions, then paused to straighten properly and swivel his ears about like satellite receivers. It took a moment, but then he turned his head to look Northwest. "That way."

Nodding his head to the side to motion for the other student to follow, Valentin began to lead the pair back towards the castle. The forest was steadily growing dimmer, so Valentin figured they could cut through one of the horse fields where there were no trees to filter the remaining sunlight instead of heading back tot he dirt road. But they still had a little bit of forest to traverse.

"Well.." Valentin pulls back a couple low-hanging branches waiting until Zerda follows before releasing them so they don't snap back in his face. He laughs at Zerda's antics, glad to see he's completely gotten over his fear in his excitement. "I guess it's pretty quiet there right now. It's such a huge place and people are only just arriving. Just it's nice, you know." He shrugs and smirks. "Kinda just like a vacation since classes haven't started yet. And ah, yea there's good food. All kinds of food. We have a vegetable and herb garden right in the courtyard.." Here he paused for a moment because he realized that this kid looks a lot like a fox and he probably doesn't prefer vegetables as much as Valentin does. "Well, and there's fish, and.. wild game." The deer nearly choked on the word, so he clears his throat and chuckles to try and hide it. "We have a couple good hunters living here already."

He frowned, then quickly perked up and changed the subject. "So you, I don't know your name yet!"
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Zerda smiled as he followed closely to Valentin through the forest. The boy seemed kind and gentle though the hoof itself was not quite so. His head had hurt slightly, but it was nothing that he would have to worry about. Small headaches never lasted. Keeping close and pushing through the bushes and brush he listened to Valentin closely. "Well my name is Zerda Vulpes, nice to meet you." After a short moment his excitement faded. Vegetables? Herbs? What are those? He thought quietly to himself. Had the boatman, Hendry lied to him? After a moment his suspicions faded. "Oh wild game?" He then stopped for a moment and thought hard, only to follow him again. "Valentin?......Are you tasty? Y-you looked like something one could eat.....uh, but I won't eat you....but perhaps a...Oh never mind! Its uh, just my instincts...." He said nervously as he licked his lips, then bit it. "Uh sorry." Zerda was just hungry once again and his stomach didn't like waiting for food.

Zerda looked around the forest and kept his ears perked, always listening for anything that could jump out. He wondered if Valentins ears were as good as his, but it must have as he had not suspected anything. The forest was dark, but it seemed to be lighting up as they neared some sort of man made clearing. He rubbed his eyes as they began to ache from the sudden light. This was not a usual routine for Zerda. He didn't like staying awake during the day as much, but since he came to Scotland he had grown slightly more accustomed to it. He wouldn't wait to sleep, but then again didn't care to. He was sure that there was going to be much to do as he arrived to the castle. He would have to meet his teachers and other students, if there were any at all. Seemed as if it was deserted from how Valentin portrayed it. Either way he was going to have fun and would be able to eat! This would be a good day no matter what he believed. "I hope there's fish....."
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Valentin slowed to look back at Zerda a little incredulously when asked if he was tasty. He lifts his eyebrows, deciding to be amused, and scoffs as he looks forwards again.

"Perhaps a what? I'm sure I'm delicious. I eat healthily and exercise just enough to not gain fat, which means I sit around enough to not be too stringy and tough." He tried to nod seriously but couldn't help cracking a grin. "Kale--that's the Science professor--has vowed to eat me someday once I graduate. Maybe she'll share." He shrugs nonchalantly, then continues. "There are plenty of fish, of course, but if you fancy fishing, don't go out too deep and try not to go alone. There are some fish out there that will try to drown you, and/or eat you. We have one that lives in the castle, as a matter of fact. You'll get the gist when you meet him I guess."

They approached the edge of the forest and Valentin 'hup!'ed as he planted one hand on the top rail of the horse fence and hops over. He then turns back to offer Zerda a hand if he wants it.

"So this is the back fields where the horses are set out during the day. Looks like they've all been brought into the stables for the night already, though."

The field is more of a rough, vast and hilly moorland lined all around by forest. Where the fence door hides is not entirely certain, as the exit is a pathway only a couple yards wide that stretches in between the trees and leads into the lower paddock, which is considerably flatter and smaller than this one--though still quite large--and open to the dirt road so that people can view the horses there as they ride in. The grass here in the upper paddock is long and unkempt, and somewhere down into the middle of the valley there lies a small stream that carries fresh water to the herd. The grasses bowed under a chilly breeze and Valentin felt a shiver prickle up his arms.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Zerda listened in on the details that Valentin called upon himself. He was pulled into the very details as he licked his lips in desire for the faun now. Biting his lip, Zerda shook the thoughts out of his head and smiled. They had finally reached the stables and he was happy to finally take a look around the grounds he would soon call home. The scene of the old stables reminded him of the camel huts he would occasionally come across as he snuck through villages for food. After a moment of walking he watched Valentin hop over the fence and with inner instinct in hand hopped right over it with ease. He smiled and continued on with Valentin. At the sound of fish the licked his lips and then the news of one that just lived there. Oh how that would be entertaining.

As they both looked around the scenery Zerda noticed a whiff of something in the air. It wasn't fish nor was it bread, but something else. While thinking of what it could be Zerda became oblivious of the advice of not going to far into the waters. That smell was just messing with him and he wanted to know what it was. A few sniffs here then a few there and finally came up closer to Valentin. He tilted his head and stretched out his nose to get one more inhale. He smiled and stuck his tongue out licking Valentins arm. He just wanted a taste and only hoped Valentin wouldn't mind if he took that one lick. He tasted so different than all the othe meats Zerda had before that he couldn't find the words to explain it. He pulled back his tongue and smiled at Valentin. "I can't eat you.....I don't know if your good or not.....maybe I can tell another day." He said looking down. "Uh so I signed up to be with someone in a room. Who am I with?" He asked changing the subject.
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Unaware that his companion had stopped listening to him, Valentin kept on like normal as he finished his chatter about the muirr living in the castle. But then he felt something warm, wet, and very unexpected on his arm. He sucked in a shallow but sharp breath and halted mid-step. Another chill crawled up his spine but this time it's from the panic of being tasted rather than from the cold air, his prey-animal nerves getting the best of him for a moment. His gaze fell down to the fox and and tried really hard to chuckle offhandedly, but it came out a little awkward.

"Yea sure, another day. I was joking anyway, you know, I probably taste more like iron and solder!" Once he's able to swallow his instinctual nerves, he manages a good-humored smirk. "Anyway, yes, your room." Valentin nods and starts forwards again. Past the stables is a small bit of dirt road that leads the rest of the way down to the castle, which loomed not far off now. "I believe you'll be pitching up with me in my room--well, our room. If that's cool with you. Most students are going to be doubling up in the old servant housing. They're incredibly nice buildings though, and we don't have to live in the same building as the professors. The servants here must have been treated really well. Anyway, they're those buildings over there." Valentin extends one arm to point out four separate buildings side-by-side in line, facing the south wall of the castle. "We're Sionnach House, the easternmost one on the end there. And you and I have a great room, it's right near the dining room and kitchen." He smirks, figuring the other student might enjoy this fact. "So if you get hungry in the middle of the night, try the kitchens before you start nibbling on me, mkay?" He nudges the fox playfully.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 am

Zerda chuckled nervously before shaking his long hair around for a moment. His head was getting a little itchy and for once he wished he didn't tumble around in the sands on the beach. The land here was different and even normal dirt here was effecting him differently. Either way he was still happy to have come. Following close to the faun, Zerda trotted slightly as he looked up at the buildings in awe. The detail of them was amazing and the size of it could house his whole race if they were in their prime. There was paths that lead every which way around the grounds and already the little fox boy was getting intimidated He wasn't sure he could learn all this in a short amount of time. "Valentin? How many classes will we have?" He asked shyly. "As well as how will I get to them all when these grounds are so huge!" He said nearly yelling at the end. Covering his mouth with one hand as he played with his tail with the other, he looked up at the Sionnach House and smiled.

The idea of his room being shared with someone he already knew was great! Then the fact of a kitchen right down the hall. He was officially in heaven! Free food and warm living would be great for a change from the old catch your food to survive routine. Zerda took one more look at the building and smiled, "I think i'll have fun here.....are you my friend Valentin? ...I never really had one before" He said quietly.
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 am

The castle is situated at one of the northernmost points of the island with the northeast ballroom tower actually overhanging the cliff side a little. If you were to glance over the edge of the cliffs, you would see the wave crashing against the base some 60-80 metres down, and long and thin strip of rocky and sandy beach exposing itself beneath the waves only during low tide. Coming upon the ocean again after traversing the more enclosed center of the island, the air is colder and bitter in lieu the retreating sun. The breeze here is moist from the ocean, but also from the clouds above, which promised at least a little precipitation for the coming night. Valentin folded his arms protectively over his torso and longed for one of his scarves.

"You need to take at least two classes. But, really, whatever interests you and you have time for in your schedule, you can take. I don't believe any class times overlap each other yet, so theoretically, you could take them all if you wanted, I think." Valentin laughed at Zerda covering his mouth after his burst of enthusiasm. "There's time enough between to get around, don't worry. You probably won't have all your classes back-to-back anyway, or even on the same days. The whole school is a learning experience, not all of our time will be spent in classes." He glanced up at the castle and looked thoughtful. "I haven't really decided what I'm taking yet. Science of magic, definitely, although I'm shoddy at magic. But I recommend science. Kale's the reason I ended up here. I really want to learn from her."

He is distracted from thinking about how much he's looking forward to, as well as dreading, science class by Zerda's next question. He glances down at him and smiles both kindly and amused. "I'll be your friend if you'll be my friend."
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 am

The idea of having short classes seemed fun in Zerda's mind, but he wanted to know everything! In a though he figured that taking maybe three of four classes would be a nice start to get used to student life. Then he would continue on with more classes that he had not signed up for. The thought of science and magic caught Zerda's interest as he had only heard of tales of men who used magic for good as well for bad. These were the kind of things that he thought could only exist on a fairytale, but now they were coming true and he would have a chance to learn it! His tale seemed to agree with his excitement as he thought of this, but soon stopped as he heard Valentin's voice once again. He looked up at him and smiled as he seemed to be making a contract with him.

"Well I don't see why we can't be friends! I agree!" He said almost yelling once again as he stretched out his arms and wrapped them around Valentin hugging him tightly. The little fox had no sense of the word boundaries obviously. He held tight then finally let go with a smile still stuck on his face. His smiled soon faded as he looked up at the clouds and he felt the cold breezes role in. His tail wrapped around him and he shuttered. "Lets hurry please....this cold air is something I have not gotten used to yet...." He said with a shaking jaw. "Who will meet us at the entrance Valentin?" They seemed to be nearing the main building and he couldn't wait to see what his room and the rest of the buildings would look like on the inside. He could only imagine what was waiting if the outside itself had looked amazing as it was.

((Sorry if I seemed a little illiterate XD So sleepy!))
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 am

"Ah-" Valentin stiffened a little when he found himself trapped in a tight hug. His ears flipped up in surprise but he didn't manage to hug back before he was released. He returned the smile as he admired Zerda's innocence. He's sort of like a little kid only without the annoying that most little kids seem to flaunt around all the time. He felt lucky that this kid will end up being his roommate. He'd figured he would somehow get someone scary and he wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Following Zerda's glance towards the clouds, Valentin returned the fox's concern about the weather with a hasty nod. "I'm with you, let's head inside." He motioned for Zerda to follow with a small sideways nod of his head in the direction of the castle, and lead the way at a brisker pace. "Headmistress Everly is inside somewhere. You should know where to find her, so I'll point out her office."

The dirt road becomes a large circular driveway, designed for horse-drawn carriages. The round green in the center of the driveway displays a large fountain surrounded by a flower garden. Under the haze of the growing clouds, the garden is dark and the fountain statue a little haunting, but on a sunny day the colors from the flowers are inspiring.

(( x3 Your post is awesome and Zerda is still SO ADORABLE OMG.
I want to say the statue of the fountain is a mermaid, but I don't want to type that officially without consent from the headmistress. xD Also, I say we continue this in the thread Everly's started in the vestibule where she's waiting for people to arrive, what do you think? ))
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 pm

((I think thats a good idea ^^ I'll continue it there! XD yeah Zerda is pretty cute huh and I think I might make another character not sure yet. What you think?))
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 pm

((Sorry I don't have enough time to write a decent reply at the moment. >.< I'm glad you guys finally arrived though!! And yes, you should totally make another character if you'd like. ^^))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:44 pm

((its all good ^^ take your time! And yay I shall! I already know how she will come along!))
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down