The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Leave B.A.Tney alone!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leave B.A.Tney alone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave B.A.Tney alone!

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm

"Oh stand down little kitty, let the big boys play," he gave a dark laugh, "And as for you pretty boy, I'm sure you're gay, kinda hard to have 'violet' hair, and I'm sure that your nose must be broken, that lemur shove its s*** up it in your sleep again?" He had a very cocky tone, and actually leaned forward and patted the man's face, before standing up, same thirsty eyes, same dangerous disposition...

"Don't I dare what?" he asked in a hiss, showing his fangs in a cocky toothy grin, "What do you think I have no class? A child?" he gestured first to Andraste, "too young. A cat?" he then gestured to Ndale, "too disguising. A thing?" he pointed at Lunie, "Not in the mood to try something new, same goes for your lemur, and as for you pretty boy, well, there may be hope in you, but I don't stick my fangs into gay things..."

His eyes were still daring however, as if he would do something any minute. He gave another deep laugh, he was testing his boundaries, and trying to surpass them, as was his nature. His voice was deep and his attitude sharp. He looked like he belonged in an old outfit, standing in front of one of those creepy mansion houses, inviting you to spend the night because your car broke down in the middle of the night, and then you're never to be seen again, and that was just a general feel to him, it usually got worse as you actually got to know the guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri May 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Ndale snorted in amusement at the particularly weird teacher - Pai - and his insults. He was glad the man was confident.

The cheetah narrowed his eyes and changed his growl to just one angry hiss, taking offense to both the cat comments and the gay remarks even though they weren't directed at him. His tail flicked.

"Oh, sorry, that's what you're doing? Playing?" The cheetah gave a dry and rumbling chuckled. "I thought you were flirting, I was only trying to warn you that our violet-haired man here was way out of you league. Wouldn't want you to embarrassed by rejection now, it smarts something awful." The corner of the feline's mouth pulled up into a smirk.

Ndale backed up until his tail brushed Aesis's leg, reassuring himself that the boy was still there. He noticed Lunie next to the tree and locked eyes with the boy, raising a brow, silently asking if he was okay. He looked close to panicking.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Sun May 08, 2011 10:19 am

"Eh..." Aesis muttered, as he watched the conflict in front of him.

Hopefully, I won't get involved. Hopefully.

"A...A....ACHOO!" he sneezed loudly, hoping it wasn't too loud to get him noticed. He preferred staying in the shadows, thank you very much.

He looked down at Andraste and whispered softly "Don't worry."

Heh. Good lie. The other voice seemed to reappear

It's not a lie, nothing bad's gonna happen, smartness, He thought to himself.

Sure sure, if anything happens, not my fault, The taunting voice in his head said mockingly.

He rested his hand on her forehead, hoping to calm her down some.

"....great, I don't have a clue what to do." he thought.

Last edited by Aesis on Mon May 09, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 5ft 11in/180.34 cm [DISCONTINUED]
Weight : 126 lbs/57.1526386 kg [DISCONTINUED]

http://veranazwingli.deviantart.com/art/Aesis-New-App-271615289

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 am

Lunie peered around nervously, half worrying, and half wondering how his innocent little scheme had turned into a rather scathing argument. His guests had stepped over the line now: both figuratively and literally. His would-be stone wall looked rather forgotten amidst their threats. The poor BAT probably wouldn't be able to get any rest at all.

The feluis looked rather offended at his scorning of violet hair, and even moreso when referred to as a 'thing'. He wasn't one to shout in protest, but his tremblling lip indicated that he at least wanted to say something. When Ndale directed his gaze towards him, he looked like he could've had a heart attack right there and then. He still couldn't be sure whether the cheetah was on his side or not; Lunie got the impression that he was only fuelling the argument. He tried to smile, but one half of his face wouldn't obey him, and the other's twisted grin hardly looked convincing at all.

"C-can we just..." he cautiously piped, raising his voice ever so slightly. "...Leave BATney alone?" Pressing his back to the tree, his wide green eyes swept across the others. "...Please? No fighting?"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 12:43 am

"Pft. Calling me pretty boy, eh, you twat? And you call me gay? I'm hardly offended. Violet hair has nothing to do with my sexual status, thank you very much. I just wonder how you like me to the extent of calling me pretty. How obnoxious. I'm sorry, lad, but I'm not gay. I'm straight, thank you, and if you want to stick your fangs into gay things, start biting yourself. Lemmer here isn't discolored or gay in any way either. I just spilled paint on him, and he hates baths. Of course, I wouldn't dare washing him either, but that's out of subject. Now...where were we?" He said, pausing momentarily to breathe after his long speech. From what seemed to be out of nowhere, he pulled out a pair of very large protractors, whose metal edges gleamed against the light. He did a dramatic movement of showing off his shiny protractors, then going back to widen a smirk on his face, directed towards Vlad.

"Why yes, we should't have fy'tin', and we must leave BATney alone, eh? The poor tree is probably scared to death by this 'gay thing'" He said in a cockney accent, gesturing towards Vlad with his protractor in a mockingly manner.

--

Cockney accents are like a sort of British Accent.

Long post. Amg.

Sorry solar, if Pai is mean Dx I'm just trying to fit in-depth with his mockingly state. If you would like me to change the post so he isn't so harsh, tell me ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:10 am

After listening to the man call him gay, as well as many other insults that he was sure the man had just heard somewhere and really didn't understand, and after the dramatic, and lame theatrics, Vlad gave a cold smirk and opened his mouth, "Well duche bag... it seems you have a hearing issue.... allow me to clear it up for you." Using his fully vampire speed, he took a swing at Pai's face (unless he's faster than a vampire... I'm fairly certain this punch will connect...). A cold dark feeling seemed to leak from his body, and the whole courtyard seemed to grow dark. A mist seemed to spill in from nowhere. Vlad was showing off a bit. He gave a low dark laugh, especially since he was growing hungry, and he could smell the blood from the child's wrapped up arm. Perhaps... eating a child... wouldn't be that problematic after all... especially since the brat had gotten him into a bit of a tight spot with a 'dean' Kale. In the blink of an eye, he moved around Pai, and over to the little girl behind Aesis. His hand reached out and touched her, his eyes dancing with joy in the darkened courtyard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 5:49 pm

The child tried to move back, she was fearful of this man, there was something about him, and that touch. She knew the feeling of evil. It had touched her just once before, it had made her mind twisted into another reality. She couldn't bare the feeling of his skin on hers.

Desperately she tried to move away. Jerking away from the man she tried to put Aesis between she and the vampire. She tried to keep a distance away from the man trying to hurt her. Her heart pumped and her breath came hard. She was too tired to conjor up anything that she had done against him in the library, and too young to know any low energy advanced spells. She was useless, and she was the victem.

((PLEASE excuse my spelling... I use a spell checker for a reason))

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Ndale raised an eyebrow at Lunie for the look of terror, not knowing what was up with the kid. He only shook his head and refocused on the two men as something that looked a bit like weaponry was taken out. He was eying the protractors with some wariness when the vampire attacked. Ndale cursed himself for letting his attention waver, and he stared down the man as the mist filtered in and the sky darkened. The cheetah's eyes adjusted quickly, straining as if out on a hunt. It was only this concentration that the feline picked up on the slight shift that meant movement. Ndale may not have been able to track the exact steps of the vampire, but he saw enough to connect the dots. It was like a deer: you can almost predict which direction they will swerve and where they will end up depending on the angle of their body.

Claws sunk in to the earth as Ndale spun around on the spot. He needed only a second to spot the man was behind the little girl now, reaching for her. The problem, though, that the feline saw was the fact that the girl was twisting away, putting Aesis in the middle. With no real intelligent thought besides this fact, the cheetah leaped forward, hitting the ground once more and gaining speed before lunging. He was a hurtling mass of teeth and claws aimed to clamp his jaws around the offending outstretched arm. Ndale would be dead before the man laid a hand on his elf.

(( Ndale doesn't have to succeed, or anything, he's just being brash.

Also, question: how fast is Vlad actually? You say he disappears when he moves quickly? I don't know the general vampire speed. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Wed May 18, 2011 7:29 pm

"Eh?" Aesis asked as he was used as a shield for Andraste.

He heard a scrape that seemed familiar...

"Ndale?!" he shouted, turning to see the feline bounding toward the man.

"Stop it, you idiot!" he exclaimed, in an attempt to keep him from getting hurt.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri May 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Lunie's pupils contracted to slits at the first sign of danger. The sudden darkness of the courtyard only served to send a shiver down his spine, and he emitted a quiet whimper. "Stop that...," he whispered in his tongue, despite the fact it was already too late.

First tensing at the punch, his nerves were hardly allowed time to settle as the vampire then lunged for a rather young human girl and an elf. It was then he realised Ndale's presence again, fierce as ever, leaping towards the offender. A sharp hiss escaped his lips, more instinctively than anything. With his tail lashing from side to side, Lunie watched the conflict motionlessly, the haze not only clouding the area, but also his sense of judgement.

((kjasdnsa still have no idea what to write))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Vlad made a motion to shove Aesis to the side, and moved the opposite direction. He took a hold of the child in his arms, using his top speed. He wasn't going to let such a sweet smelling child get away from him. He couldn't control himself, not after Kale, and not after having an encounter with the child just a few days before hand. He wanted to make her pay for hurting him, but most of all, he wanted to taste her sweet blood. It was filling the air with it's delicious smell, he needed it, and he needed it bad.

He dashed through the doors and into the corridor with the child in his arms. He didn't even take a notice to the cheetah which seemed only to be walking after him at the speed he was going. He just wanted his food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 1:15 pm

The child gave a squeal as she tried to break from the man, but she was still weak from the blood loss she had recently experienced. She tried to kick and hit and move, but it was no use against the adult's strong arms, and her magic was kind of weak, "HELP!" the child cried out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:38 pm

"Ow." He said, as the fist came in contact with his face, then fell to the ground with a 'thud'.

As blood flowed out of his nose, he got up, tattered, and smirked.

He looked at the vampire, now trying to attack a girl and the elf. Despite being a stranger, the girl seemed like someone Pai thought was worth protecting. He picked up his protracters, and pointed one at the vampire.

"Hey. You. Don't be a pedophile now, fight someone your own size."

Pai wiped his nose of blood and wiped it on his shirt.

He was prepared for a beating.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue May 31, 2011 12:48 am

Ndale didn't chase the man when his bound didn't find his target. Tough pads on the bottom of his feet dug into the earth and slowed motion to an actual walk, more like a stroll really. Shoulder blades rolled easily as the cheetah glared after the retreating man as he wasn't about to hunt the idiot. If the vampire wanted to kill the kid, then he'd be killed by the Deans later. Ndale had been hit by Kale quite a few times already before, and he had lived with Od for years, he knew neither of them would mind and both were scarily efficient. If not them, surely the other teachers would do something, possibly even this teacher right now. Ndale turned his head to watch Pai point a weapon at Vlad.

He snorted airily and looked to Aesis with a bit of worry. He had heard the elf shout, but he couldn't stop mid-leap. Ndale circled Aesis's legs, rubbing against them, wondering if perhaps they should just go. Leaving the drama of the courtyard seemed a good idea, and perhaps they should go get some healthy food or go see Od about the cold the elf seemed to be catching in the music room. Ndale spotted Lunie out of the corner of his eye. Perhaps they should bring the yellow boy with them, he didn't look so hot right now.

(( I don't really know where this is going. ^^;; ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Tue May 31, 2011 11:52 am

As he was shoved to the side, he stifled a sneeze, and almost lost his balance, but managed to maintain standing.

He watched Ndale 'survey the damage' around him, then looked to the direction the man escaped with Andraste.

"....Andra...ste..." he muttered, slapping himself in the face for being a weakling, failing to protect her.

"Ndale..." he said, gesturing towards the path the other man took.

'Hopefully,' he thought,'Ndale would understand he wanted to just try at saving her.'

Bwah. What fail you are. Let me take over, for one.

'Just shut up, will you?'

[[...neither do I. I think I posted Pai pretty late o3o]]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue May 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Lunie twitched slightly at the sight of the conflict, his tail still lashing angrily. He didn't seem to be fully aware of himself as he emitted a low growling noise, his teeth bared to reveal a pair of fangs. He felt nauseous at the sight of Pai's blood, but tried to put it out of mind. He looked towards the others again, only to find that Vlad had taken off with the child. At first, he was relieved that he had gone to leave BATney alone, but he only started to panic again for the welfare of the young girl, even if he didn't know her. Then he laid eyes on Ndale and Aesis, both of which made no effort to aid her.

Whipping around to face BATney again, he leant against the bark, stroking it obsessively like a wound. "Don't you worry about a thing, everything will be alright, nothing is wrong, the bad guys are gone, don't woorry..." he muttered under his breath, forcing a shaky chortle. Fists tightened against the tree, and his slitted eyes peered at Ndale and Aesis.

Striding towards them, his expression seemed to be filled anger, if somewhat misplaced. "Why aren't you helping her?!" he shrieked, his normally calm, submissive voice was shrill and sharp. His claws seemed to be constantly sheathing and unsheathing as he stared, twitching slightly.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Ndale looked up suddenly when Aesis randomly slapped himself, but his worried stare grew attentive when the elf said his name. He watched the boy gesture after the fleeing vampire and a small sense of dread filled his chest. He glanced back at the elf, a look that clearly said 'you can't be serious.' But he knew, if Aesis wanted to save the kid, then he would be chasing after that madman whether or not he cared about Andraste.

It was then that the yellow creature, Lunie (who he didn't really know, having only met him maybe even only once before this), came marching over, puffed up with anger. The boy's shrieked sentence had Ndale pinning his ears and rearing his head back in an affronted manner. The cheetah responded by baring his teeth and hissing fiercely. How dare the little loser, yelling at them for not doing anything when he himself was only standing here yelling at them.

"I don't see you exactly running after the insane kidnapper to risk your neck for the girl's enthusiastically." Ndale growled out and narrowed his eyes on Lunie. "Back off, brat." It was unusual for the feline to be so disrespectful to anyone, but his day was positively going to ruin from the lovely morning he had with Aesis, he felt entitled. After a moment of glaring at Lunie heatedly, his ears and tail drooped and he looked back up to the elf questioningly, taking an almost reluctant step towards the direction Vlad and Andraste had gone. Was he being instructed to follow them?
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 am

Andraste suddenly ran back into the courtyard, trying to get back to Aesis. She looked panicked, a little bloodier but safe. Tears were streaming down her face, and she held her neck but there was just a small scratch. She was crying mostly because she was freaked out rather than hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm

He looked on at Ndale, who seemed to be insulting Lunie in some way. He then saw Andraste rushing back, and grabbed her hand and gestured her to Lunie.

"Perhaps this yellow creature could take care of you while I go bash the other man's face for hurting you, eh?" He said, in a voice that did not appear to be his own.

'...oh...great.'

He-he. Serves you right for not listening. I'm the boss now.

The times when that voice in his head took over never really ended up well.

"Ah...so pathetic. Can't fight at all anyways." The voice said, flexing his thin arms.

He made a mad dash forward for the danger that laid ahead.

'Stop!'

Or what. I'll hurt your precious body? Please. The only one who would care would be that cat guy, who you hate anyways. Deal with it.

He then brought out his staff- turning it into its scythe mode, and swinging it around to test how well it could hit something.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Just within the doors the vampire was cramping up as Seb and Ludolf tried to hold him down. The two of them had at least allowed the girl to get away. He was grumbling to himself inaudibly, but getting no response from the two who held him. Thankfully, for them, they were finally starting to pull themselves away from him so that they could hurt the other without hurting themselves. Ludolf and Sebastian were still strongly attached but they no longer were so attached to Vlad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Lunie's eyes contracted at the sight of Ndale hissing at him. Defensively, he crouched down low on all fours, kneading the grass with his front claws. Why was the cheetah angry at him?! He tried to hiss back, but it was only audible as a slight cry. "I didn't wanted to..." he started, trailing off. What good could he do against those so terrifying? He wasn't a fighter, he never wanted to be a fighter. And now that the cheetah was mad at him, it didn't seem like anyone was on his side at all.

He shivered, unable to control the tense feeling in his spine. He really wanted to run away, but fear kept him rooted to the spot. It was then he noticed Andraste running back, safe and sound, and he smiled in relie--

No. The smell of it hit the roof of his mouth before he even had the chance to sigh. There was blood. His eyes dilated and contracted repeatedly, twitching slightly. There was tears running down her face. There was violence, they weren't safe.

His breathing was audible now, scraping by the back of his throat at every exhale. He wasn't kneading the grass anymore, he was shredding it, tearing it into small, green shreds. He could feel his rationality slipping away, being replaced by an unrecognisable darkness. The elf was running away now... and it had a weapon. It carried violence in its grasp, swinging it like a childs toy. He was going to get rid of it.

Surging forward on all fours, he followed Aesis, leaping towards him with his claws outstretched. Funnily enough, he was aiming for the scythe rather than any flesh, but was ready to claw his way through anything to reach it.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Ndale turned a wary eye on the defensive Lunie, but turned to watch Andraste return. He could smell the blood, and it made his hunter's heart hammer. Otherwise this, she seemed fine, if a little shaken. While his attention was here, Aesis bolted, and Ndale snarled at him: a warning to stop that didn't quiet make it into words. Just then, a yellow blur shot past him after his elf. Furious with this turn of events, Ndale too leaped forward into the fray.

He only made three bounds before his exhale was off. It was too moist, and his chest sat weighted slightly and awkward. The cheetah skidded to a stop, he took a deep breath in to feel the strain, and felt the rattle instead. Arching his neck forward he heaved an experimental forced cough. He stared, eyes wide and horrified with ears pinned forward, at the little flecks of red that stained the green grass. His mind raced, why would he be doing this now? He had only stressed himself this morning, but, he hadn't rested but he had taken it easy, right? He...he had shifted. His lungs went from horizontal to vertical to horizontal. Did that matter? Another shuttering exhale came harsh from the feline's throat. Ndale didn't know, but he sure as hell wasn't going to be doing this here. He choked back another cough.

Surging forward, the cheetah raced past Lunie and Aesis, darting into the building and skidding around corners. He was not okay with ditching Aesis so, unknowing of how the deal with Vlad and Lunie would turn out, but he would not let the elf see him hacking blood. Ndale didn't stop, even as his heart beat faster and the liquid in his chest burned as it seeped farther. He needed to make it to a bathroom, a sink, his dorm room, anywhere to sit and empty his lungs. A small smudge of blood every front left paw pattern was the only trail left telling that the cheetah had been by, and even that blurred out of existence after a hallway.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm

"Heh. Pathetic little monkey. You think you can stop this? Violence has already started!" He laughed airily. "Don't expect me to stop, you monster. That man deserves payback. Lots of it." The voice said.

He began advancing onto Vlad, only to trip over his scythe-which contracted whilst he was falling over.

What the- What the heck?! You know Vlad deserves punishment, and you know it!

'Shut up! Blood shed is not the answer, you stupid idiot!'

Stupid? Me? You should shut your mouth and watch things happen.

Aesis managed to regain control, and saw a blur speeding by.

'...Ndale?' he thought, wondering whether it was Ndale or Lunie.

[[Bwugh. Short post. Couldn't thinkkk D:]]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum