The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Lyrica's Journal

Go down

Lyrica's Journal Empty Lyrica's Journal

Post  Lyrica Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:00 pm

((Mainly for Everly's Literature class, but might use it for things like keeping track of what's happened to her, the people she's met, allow people to see more of what her thoughts are like, pre-AALC events, etc. once I become more rp active. Which hopefully be soon, feels like every time I try to jump into an rp some kind of real life thing gets in the way. ;; ))

If one were to venture into the room of Lyrica the Night Sparrow, they may come across a small purple notebook. It is decorated in a simple, but cute fashion- a fine white lace around its edges, red ribbon attached the inside that is would be used as a bookmark, golden designs on its corners, and in the middle of the cover "Lyrica" is written in curvy gold lettering.
Opening it up, you would see that the writing inside is just as curvy as the lettering on the cover. Each page written in a different color ink. The first page seems to be a journal entry for Madam Everly's class.

"Title: One's Identity
What is it that makes you who you are? What are the factors that determine one's true identity?
Most people would say that personality and memories are what determines it. Which is true.
Yet I feel that there is main factor that many often overlook-
the reality you live in.
Who says that the colors you see are the same colors of others even though you call them by the same names? What you picture as a person is same as the view of another?
Who ever said that we all live in the same reality?
Throughout your entire life you will only see one reality- which is your own. You'll never see any other reality. You may wonder what life is like through another person's eyes, but even then what you think is their reality will be purely based off of your own.
And the factors within your reality is what determines who you are and what you'll become.
Ehh... maybe this thought is a little weird~ ouo
It's not necessarily right or wrong since I can never prove it. Not that I would want to prove it, since it's more fun to leave it a mystery right~? ^^ I could just be thinking too much, who knows~

~Lyrica <3 "

((I tried showing what kinds of things Lyri thinks about on a daily basis in this. I'll probably fix this post up later too. And just to make things clear, everything in this journal is from Lyrica's perspective. Not my own. So, this doesn't mean that I agree or disagree with any of her beliefs and such. ouo/ ))
Lyrica
Lyrica
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum