The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Valentin's Journal

Go down

Valentin's Journal Empty Valentin's Journal

Post  Valentin Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:37 pm

JOURNAL ENTRY 1
IDENTITY

So identity huh? I'm a faun? I'm from a tribe of chanthahca in the Dakotas, USA. I don't really miss it. Our tribe specialized in the healing arts, so that was good because it meant we were on friendly terms with just about everybody. But I was never good with that stuff, so I got into machinery! And I guess that's who I am, because the way I see it, what you do is what makes you... you.

Ah, what else...

Well, I have this roommate. And, I know a lot of people here have roommates, but it's turning out better than I thought it would. I'm normally pretty scared of new people, because you never know what to expect. Zerda's not that scary, though. Plus I've got Kale (I know she'll help me in a pinch if she's able, even thought she'll deny it to her deathbed). And yeah, now I've got this roommate. He's a fox. He's extremely.. comfortable? With himself? He likes to disregard personal space, which was weird at first but I think I'm getting over it.

Eh, this is not talking about my identity though! Or is it, because the people you interact with shape you as well? I dunno. I'm totally making that up because this is what I feel like writing about.

But anyways, I guess I worry about him. I worry about a lot of things, but not people, usually. Maybe it's something about who I am that I never noticed before because when you're on your own, it's easy to run away when things get scary. But now I've got someone else to consider as well. It's strange. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

I'm renovating a shed for him. It's gonna be awesome.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 175
Weight : 54

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+valent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum