The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Dawdlin' in Dobhran

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dawdlin' in Dobhran Empty Dawdlin' in Dobhran

Post  Lunasola Mon May 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Upon being asked about cleanliness, Lunie looked to the ground nervously. "...I lick," he squeaked uncertainly. He certainly didn't mean to suggest that he would actually lick mud - it was more like grooming than actual washing. Baths were always inevitable in situations like these though, which he soon found out as Lizzie began to lead the way.

After being dragged up and down the dorm buildings, the pair somehow managed to wind up in Dobhran, with Lunie, of course, whining all the way. "D-don't make me go in the bath, pleeease! It's so wet and wateryyy!" Despite trying to resist, it would hardly take any effort at all to pull him. All the while, he left a neat little trail of mud behind him - at last, something to mark their way so they didn't get lost.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Dawdlin' in Dobhran Empty Re: Dawdlin' in Dobhran

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm

"Uuuh, okay - Like a cat?" Lizzie tried not to feel just a little grossed out. She only knew of animals that licked themselves, and even then she wondered why they did it... "Yes!" She gave a big grin, they had found dobrhan! "Whats wrong with wet and watery?" She questioned, although she knew it wasnt very fair as she herself hated all things wet and watery. She continued to drag her mud covered new friend around searching for a bath.
When she finally found one she let go of Lunie and leant down to start the bath running, making sure to not be touched by the water. "Dont worry, I'll leave as soon as the bath is full but you have to have a bath cause im pretty sure the professors wont appreciate the Lunie prints youve left everywhere" The water slowly began to rise as Lizzie began to search for some kind of soap.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Mon May 09, 2011 6:21 pm

"Cats?" he echoed, seemingly not pleased with that relation. Cats were so strange with their licking - they'd go places where Lunie had never even considered sticking his face into. "Eww, no, not like cat, like feluis!"

Frowning, Lunie looked away as she asked her question. "...I just not like it," he pouted, crossing his arms. As she let go, he almost considered running away,but decided to stick around a little longer, simply because he didn't want to disappoint her. As the water started running, Lunie tentatively stepped out of the room, peering around the corner of the doorframe to stare at the inevitable horror that would soon befall him. At her comment, he squinted his eyes slightly, not willing to step inside the room. "...Art professor might like them," he stubbornly said.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon May 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Lizzie paused in her search for the soap. "Whats a feluis?" She asked, feeling quite stupid... He had seemed quite offended by the cat thing so she leaned around the door to give him a big smile. "And why dont feluis like baths?" She giggled and returned to the bathroom to shut off the running water. "Come on - it wont hurt you, Im going to leave now but when i come back you need to be squeaky clean" SHe teased as she walked out, giving Lunie a gentle nudge in. "Off you go" Lizzie wandered away to sit in an arm chair and wait to see hopefully a clean Lunie exit the bathroom, a Lunie you could actually tell what colour his fur is...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue May 10, 2011 1:44 pm

"I'm a feluis," he tartly pointed out, as if it should've been extremely obvious. "And w-water takes forever to dry!" he stammered, giving the bath another evil glance.

As Lizzie nudged him in, he briefly lost his balance, stumbling to the side a little before shooting an aside glance at the girl. "..." With a pouty look on his face, he stared at the room, contemplating whether to step in or not. He desperately didn't want this bath, but Lizzie was also currently waiting for him. He was also beginning to hate the dirt all over him.

He took a tentative step inside the bathroom, yanking his foot away as if he expected the very carpet to come to life and snap at his heels. "Lizziiieee, I not wanna do this," he whined, pointing inside the bathroom urgently. He knew he wouldn't be able to avoid the inevitable, but at the very least he could delay it.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu May 19, 2011 6:01 pm

"A feluis? Never heard of those, you'll have to tell me all about yourself once you take a BATH" She rolled her eyes at him and leaned against the doorframe. "And that is why hairdryers were invented silly! Plus i can produce heat through my... *ahem* gift " She sighed heavily, "Look it wont kill YOU"

Lizzie hadnt mean to make him stumble and she followed him into th bathroom, "Lunie, dont go giving me that face" She raised an eyebrow,, he was just so sweet - it was almost a little bit hard to say no... "No" She stated, "You're having this bath whether you likie it or not" He was obviously stalling for time. She gave a big fake sigh, "Well, i guess i'll just have to go and have dinner by myself... and i'll have no one to be my best friend... no one to teach me Lunie Language or about Feluis - Because i cant go round with a mud monster... Obviously" She smirked a little and pretended to start walking out.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri May 20, 2011 9:50 am

As Lizzie spoke, Lunie couldn't help but glance at the bath warily, not trusting its intentions at all. However as his friend began to leave, his eyes widened as he let out a little gasp. "No! No, Lizzie, no, don't leave meee!" he whined, reaching out to tug Lizzie back by her sleeve. Of course, he'd never pause to consider that she may actually just be pulling his leg. "I'm sorry! I'll take a bath, I promise! I will! I still be your friend!" he spluttered, tearing himself off, stepping towards the bath.

He glared at the water, although it was more like a pout than anything threatening. He could vaguely see his own reflection, a muddy brown blur in the water. Was that really what he looked like? Tentatively, he stuck two fingers in it. Thankfully, it wasn't cold, but he was still reluctant to enter it at all. He slid his other hand into it, sloshing it around in the water. He felt rather guilty that Lizzie felt that way about his dirtiness. With a sigh, he lifted one leg over the edge of the bath, and then the other, twitching slightly at the uncomfortable soaking sensation. Crouched down in the bath, he peered over the edge at Lizzie. "...See? I in bath now..." he huffed, still not looking the least bit pleased.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun May 22, 2011 3:52 pm

"Uhh, I think this is something you need to do by yourself Lunie, especially as i uh, dont know you that well..." She went a little pink. "But I'll wait outside!" She was about to take off when he had hold of her arm. As Lunie stepped into the bath Lizzie couldnt help but giggle. "The water isnt going to kill you!" She went pink again, "Im gonna leave so you can take your shorts off" She wandered out and shut the door behind her carefully. Slumping into an available armchair to await a clean Lunie.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun May 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Lunie was slightly confused at her colour-changing antics, but dismissed it as something human-related. When the door closed, he simply stared for a moment, before giving a quick glance at his shorts. He frowned, noticing that they were wet, and after sliding them off, he chucked it at the closed door. It hit it with an unsatisfying 'smuk' before peeling off and landing in a sodden pile on the floor. He would have to clean them later...

Looking down at the bath he was in, he gave a shudder, carefully climbing out again, still dripping from the waist below. He didn't want that bath. He didn't like baths. But what would Lizzie say?! 'I never want to be your friend if you not clean!' she'd yell. But he'd forgive her anyway because he always forgives people.

He gave a glance out the window, and thought of an idea. Climbing up onto the windowsil, he grabbed the handle and tried to push it open... Except he couldn't. Frustrated, he shook it, pulled it, and tried to twist it, but it remained unmovable. His only escape route was locked.

Hopping back down onto the floor, he paced restlessly around the room like a caged tiger. All the while, he could see his reflection in a mirror on the wall - filthy as usual. There was only one conclusion he could come to - he was going to have to get down to business and take this bath.

Lunging inside like he was tackling a beast, his triumphant stunt ended a little sooner than he had planned after landing rather awkwardly in the bath. "Oww," he moaned, rubbing his head. Bits of mud floated around in the water, much to his disgust. Sighing, he tried to rub the mud from his arms, satisfied when he found it to be moderately successful.

It was then he noticed the tap at the opposite end of the bath, shining in all its silvery glory. Curiously, he slid towards it, trying to peer into the opening from underneath. However, his hand accidently gripped the handle, spinning it, allowing a steady flow of icy cold water directly into his face. "Dagh!" he shrieked, scrambling to the other end of the bath, annoyed at the slippiness of the floor. "M-meanie!" he accused, pointing at it as it continued to run.

Reluctantly, he washed himself down, from his shoulders down to the bottom of his ankles and the tip of his tail. However, due to the cold tap, the water had become rather cold now. He wasn't about to go anywhere near that tap again though, he knew it held a grudge against him. Besides, he couldn't be sure how he'd even turned it on in the first place. Shivering, he quickly scrubbed his face, unsure whether he had even cleaned it properly.

No longer wanting to stay in the freezing bath tub, he clambered out, successfully splashing half of the bath's contents across the floor. It was so c-c-cold! He grabbed for the nearest towel, immediately rubbing it over his face to dab the water from his eyes. Peering around, he eyed the mirror again, noticing with pride that he no longer looked like a 'mud monster'. However, his normally light, poofy hair was now darkened and drenched, flattened closely to his skin. It made him look thin and gangly, his bones almost visible beneath it. The only thing that stayed remotely similar were his wide, disappointed eyes.

He wrapped the towel around his waist, holding it in place with one hand. He exchanged a bitter glance with the bath, unsure whether he was meant to leave it running or not. Hoping the problem would solve itself, he reached for the door, opening it. With a sour expression, he stepped out into the corridor, a trail of water following behind him. "L-Lizzie..." he shivered, looking for her. "I d-d-don't l-like b-b-baaths..."

((long post LOL! I got carried away XD))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue May 24, 2011 3:57 pm

((Lolz it's like a novel! ))

Lizzie lazed around in the arms chair, every now and again giving her curls a pull and play with but her short attention span caused her to bore within minutes. She felt a sudden tug of worry at the sound of splashes coming from the bathroom but decided everything must be okay when she heard Lunies stuttering voice complaining about the bath again.
She laughed, "I know Lunie" and walked to him. "Want me to get your shorts washed while you get dried off?" she asked, giving him a little ruffle to the head.

(( sorry short but laptop is playing up so typing on phone!))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Thu May 26, 2011 10:06 am

Blinking at the little head-ruffle, he bowed his head slightly, still not pleased with what he had to endure. He'd already made his promises - in his mind at least - he was never going to take another bath again. It was horrible. No, it was WORSE than horrible, it was...

Blinking again, he looked up sourly at Lizzie, realising she had asked him a question. "That would be very nice of you," he mumbled halfheartedly, dragigng himself around her to slump into the armchair she was previously in. Water still dripped from him like minature waterfalls, and it felt unusual and heavy, but he made no effort to dry them off as he settled into the rather warm chair. Rubbing his eyes with the edge of the towel again, he looked to Lizzie again, a hint of worry in his eyes. "I left the water running... Is that okay?" he piped cautiously.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Thu May 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Alicia had been sitting in the room she shared with Lunie organising her stuff and putting clothes in a drawer till she heard quite a lot of sound coming from down the corridor to the sitting area specificly splashing and running water sounds. Curious as to what could be going on she headed out to investigate.

upon entering the sitting area the first thing Alicia noticed was the sopping yellow creature on one of the armchairs
wondering what in the world until closer inspection "Lunie! oh gosh what happened?? you- your all wet!"
she quick glanced around not seeing the other person among them at all rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a towel
when coming back into the sitting room she slid on the wet floor and fell onto her backside with an audible THUfd
her glasses fell sideways off her face and she groaned in pain
once it started to not hurt so much she got back up and picked up her glasses putting them back on with one hand and rubbing her thigh through her dress
picking up the towel and walking over to Lunie she placed the towel on his head and rubbed vigourously
"sorry Lunie but you need to dry off right now! if you don't you might catch a cold!"
ignoring any protest and whether this crossed any friendship barriers or was borderline motherlyness
Alicia dried off Lunie's fur till it was the nice fluffy she had seen when they first met
satisfied with her work she smiled "thats better right? sorry if it hurt"

backing up a little Alicia turned to put the towel in a washing basket or something till she noticed a Brunette nearby
"o-oh i never noticed you there, I'm Alicia Harper, Lunie's roommate"
Alicia smiled gently at her "and you are?"

Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Height : 155cm
Weight : 66kg

http://istar120.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Alicia-Harper-260003634

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon May 30, 2011 11:10 am

Lizzie's eyes widened, "You left it running?" She hurried back into the bathroom. Thank god it hadnt over flowed, however Lunie had left puddles everywhere. Lizzie pulled a couple of towels out and dumpd them on the floor, using one to turn the tap off. She mopped up the floor and dumped his shorts into the bath to soak for a bit, being careful to not get splashed. Lizzie floated out at the sound of an unknown voice. She saw a girl drying Lunie and then turn to her. She gave a big smile, "Oh, Im Elizabeth! But you can just call me Lizzie!" She then turned to Lunie, "Uh, i cant get the plug out" SHe blushed a little. "But your shorts are soaking!"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Mon May 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Watching Lizzie place way too many towels everywhere, Lunie twiddled his fingers anxiously, feeling a little guilty for the mess that his friend had to clean up. His ears perked up at the arrival of Alicia, and he looked a little cheered. "Aaaileesh-shar," he smiled, but quickly fell quiet when her reaction was a little less than pleasant. He hung his head slightly, mumbling a barely audible apology.

Wincing as Alicia accidently slid and fell, he only stared and shivered as she rushed back, smothering his face with a towel. At first, he tried to duck away, but was eventually forced to remain still as his friend dried him off. However, it wasn't discomfort that flashed in his eyes, but gratitude. "Th-thank you," he sighed, examining his arms. They weren't as fluffy as before, and some dampness still clung to it, but it was a vast improvement nonetheless. "It not hurt at all."

He turned to his attention to Lizzie again, smiling. "The plug?" he asked, confused. It was probably something that kept the water in. Looking bashfully towards the floor, he would've blushed if he could. He would've cleaned his shorts for her! From the way Lizzie was asking it, he felt that she would want him to unplug the bath for him. After all, he did want to repay her for the kindess of short-washing.

Standing up, he kept a hold on the towel around his waist, tottering back towards the bath. Despite the mud floating around, he was able to indentify a shape at the base. Seemingly forgetting all promises of never returning to the bath, he reached both arms into the cold water, before submerging his head and his upper torso in an attempt to reach the plug. After flailing his hands about, his fingers finally caught on a chian, successfully yanking the chain out. Lifting himself out, he held the plug proudly in his grasp as he turned his head to face the others, almost completely unaware that he was drenched again, from the waistline upwards. "I-is all g-good, yes?" he smiled.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Tue May 31, 2011 4:40 am

"nice to meet you Lizzie..." Alicia paused and watched as Lunie proceded to dunk himself in the bath.
"......." Alicia stared at Lunie speechlessly her mouth open and eyebrows forming an angry line "LUNIEE I JUST DRIED YOU ugh!" Alicia briskly walked and placed the half wet towel she still held on his head rubbing again but only to give up and telling the felius to dry himself. "if you needed to unplug the bath i could have done so." Alicia wondered if drying him had shaked his head too much. She then noticed a pair of shorts in the almost drained bath, picking them up "um... why don't you hang them up to dry?" wondering where there would be a clothes line at a school...
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:43 pm

As Lunie stood with the plug held proudly in his hand, the bath gurgling quietly away beside him, the last thing he expected was anger. He flinched noticably at Alicia's yell, instantly dropping the plug. "...Huh?" He was hardly allowed time to react as the towel was practically flung into his face, rubbing rather uncomfortably against his fur. When she gave up, the towel still hung over his face, covering his mortified expression from view. "..." It took a few moments for him to defrost from his position, raising his hands to the towel to dry himself, his rubbing mostly orientated around his eyes. He barely mumbled an apology as he did this, pausing to glance at Lizzie expectantly, despite being unable to see her.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Lizzie giggled a little at Alicia's reaction but said nothing as Lunie was scrubbed with the towel. "Uh, Im not so good with water but if you hold them up i can dry them" She turned to Alicia - looking hopeful. "Its a... Talent" SHe gave a small shrug and Lunie a ruffle on the head. "Aisen Oos Lunie?" She asked, giving him a big smile. Her curls bounced on her shoulders lightly. "So, i thought you were going to teach me all about Feluis-se-se-se-es" She giggled lightly.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Alicia held out the shorts by the corners wondering what Lizzie was talking about. "what?" confused at what the girl was saying now and glanceing at Lunie's covered face for answers.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Lunie's expression remained rather blank after Lizzie's head-ruffle, his face still hidden under the towel. He wouldn't have minded staying under there forever; it was the least he could do to hide his shame. "Eh, sen-ni opah..." ("no, i am not feeling happy") he sighed, not caring whether she understood or not. However, he smiled anyway at Lizzie's optimism, and even Alicia seemed slightly interested.

"Feluis is like humen," he shrugged, not knowing where to start on describing his race. After all, what he needed was someone to explain all about humans. "But humen are bigger, stronger and... not all nice... yes?" He couldn't be sure if that last part was correct, the existence of someone who couldn't be kind almost baffled him.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 am

Lizzie raised her hand to she shorts an let a steady flow of hot air out to dry the shorts quickly, she continued to do this as she turned her body towards Lunie. "Aaw what's wrong?" she gave him a smile. She tried to not be too offended by his description of humans. "I'm human" she said, before thinking, "well, you know... Mostly..." she smiled and turned to Alicia - "What about you Alicia?"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:27 pm

"uwa!" amazed by Lizzie's powers, Alicia almost dropped the shorts, gripping them after her brief surprise.
"umm... i'm human... and part medusa..." she replied to lizzie's strange question, it was obvious she was human after all, the only difference being her horns.
Lunie's tone worried Alicia, was he asking something perhaps? "human are nice Lunie," Alicia smiled "but they can't always be nice, they can get angry and sad too... some get angry and sad quicker than others i think..." not sure if her description was okay since she had not met many humans other than the scientist.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm

At her inquiry, he shrank away, pausing. He couldn't really think of what exactly had gone wrong, or at least, not a reason that he was brave enough to admit. An uncomfortable cold feeling crept up his shoulders, and he removed the towel from his face, a small smile showing. "N-nothing's wrong," he stammered, eyeing the bath again. He'd faced his fears twice, and neither of which had reaped any benefits. Not to mention, it eerily reminded him of that bucket. Shuddering, (and not just for cold), he turned his attention back to his friends.

He blinked at Alicia's description, knowing full well that there were nice humans, after all, he'd met them shortly after joining the academy. But he'd already witnessed humans' not-so-friendly side too, and it wasn't a memory he could shake quite so easily. "Maybe you right," he mumbled halfheartedly. "But not-nice humens not matter much to me, not when there is good ones!" He gave a glance at his shorts, and smiled a bit more. He reached out an arm towards it, wanting to take them. He didn't like having to hold the towel around his waist much longer.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 pm

"Yeah, some humans emotions jump about in swings" Lizzie dropped her arms from drying the shorts, "Me thinks these are done" She gave Lunie a smile before turning back to Alicia, "Wow, are there lots of... part medusa-people or are you one of a kind?" She asked, genuinly curious.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Alicia, seeing as the shorts were dry, handed them to Lunie "here you go" she smiled at him briefly hoping that if she cheered up so would he. "sorry if me being angry has upset you, i was just worried you'd catch a cold from being all wet then you go and get wet again making all that work be pointless, do you understand?" she sighed and turned to Lizzie "not that i have heard of or seen, its a touchy subject can we not speak of it anymore" she replied.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

As Alicia passed the shorts over, he brightened, appreciating their optimism. After all, she didn't appear to be mad at him anymore, he wasn't sure what he would do if she was. She didn't seem too happy about Lizzie's comment though, and he was wary if it would end up the same way it did before. Taking the shorts with both hands, the towel dropped from his waist, and he quickly tried to shove the clothing back on, almost blissfully unaware of his nudity. “Hehe, is so warm…” He glanced back up at his friends, smiling. “I think maybe yes is understand,” he nodded to Alicia, not sure if he really did. “But not catching cold!” His torso was still soggy, and he subconsciously ran his fingers through his chest hair to feel.

“Not talking about Medusa!” Looking to Lizzie, his ears drooped in slight disappointment. “If you is make Aleeshar sad then is that making me sad then making you sad and everybody not happy,” he whined, managing to splurt out the whole sentence without taking a breath. He frowned. “And that’s bad.”

((Bwuuhgh been struglging over this post forever. x3 I have no idea how to move the RP forward))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next