The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Snackin' at the Crack of Dawn

2 posters

Go down

Snackin' at the Crack of Dawn Empty Snackin' at the Crack of Dawn

Post  Lunasola Sat May 21, 2011 2:48 pm

As Lunie, Lizzie and Kate made their way to the kitchen, they passed nobody by on the corridors. Of course, that was no surprise - who would be awake this early in the morning?

Considering the blonde had only had half a night's sleep, he seemed full of energy, prancing down the corridor like a deer with itchy hooves. Turning to enter the kitchen, he noted that nobody was inside, at least he couldn't see or hear anything. Tasting the air, he noticed the faint smell of caffeine lingered in the air, probably from yesterday.

He looked around, absent mindedly scratching his side, feeling the texture of his new shirt against him. It felt strange, not to mention it was very warm too, despite the chilly weather too. However, the big smiley face pictured on it made up for all its flaws.

"How does kitchen work?" he asked, peering at the cleaned desktops and cupboards. He'd pepared his own meals before, but he'd never had the experience of preparing one like a human. He even doubted if they would have the fruits he liked either. Looking at all the different cooking instruments around him, he couldn't be sure where he even wanted to begin.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Snackin' at the Crack of Dawn Empty Re: Snackin' at the Crack of Dawn

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:45 pm

A cabinet door opened close to the sink. A small child spilled out of it still sleeping, the sun would wake her up in a few minutes as it would fall across her eyes shortly. She seemed to be sleeping like ... like a log, she was very tired, thanks to her curse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Elizabeth had never cooked before and would probably burn water... well actually she burnt alot of things... "Uuh... Lunie?" SHe pointed at the small child that had just fallen out of the cupboard. "Um, are you okay?" Lizzie crouched down beside the girl and pulled her into her arms. "Do I... Know you?" She whispered to the little girl... She looked familiar but Lizzie couldnt quite put her finger on it.

Kate smiled at the thought of Lizzie cooking and went to one of the cupboards hoping to find something easy, when she heard a small thud. She turned and gasped slightly at the sight of what looked like a toddler had fallen out of a cupboard. "I think you'd remember if you knew her" Kate shook her head at her stupid sister. Kate knelt down beside her and gave the girl a small tap on the head, "Come on hun, time to wake up" She murmured.

Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:58 am

"Lizzie?" As she pointed, Lunie turned around from gazing adoringly at the instruments, following her line of sight until he layed his eyes on a small girl. "Oh!" he gasped, hurying forward by her side, watching her pick her up. "I know her, I know her!" he insisted, waving his arms frantically. "She - she young girl, and then, and then... BOOM!" He found there was no other way of describing that strange light phenomenon. "She old, food makings, and... feluis speaking! Yes! She speaks it!" He seemed ever excited as he described her. "And me, I am... tickle monster!" Frankly not caring if anything he said even made sense, he raised his finger, aiming to tickle the girl just under the chin.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Just as the girl was about to snap her eyes open and begin to cry she cooed at the soft feeling under her chin. She held onto Lunie's hand and slowly giggled as she came to life. Her big bright eyes looked up at him "TICKLE MONSTER YOU FOUND ME AGAIN!" she giggled and snuggled into him. She was so happy to see him and she gave him a warm hug. "You sound hungry... I'll cook!" she squirmed out of his arms and got up on the counter. Running back and forth she was already starting to prepare what looked like would be a grand breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:22 am

Lizzie tried to hide her laughter with a cough but still ended up spluttering slightly, "tickle monster?" she asked, raising her eyebrows at Lunie expectantly. "Are you sure? She asked the small child "Would you like any help?" she still couldnt shake the feeling she'd met this girl before...

Kate fought a smile but managed to not laugh as much a Lizzir at the little girls name for Lunie. "yes, would you like help? Be warned, Lizzie could burn water"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Overjoyed, Lunie returned the small hug, giggling with anticipation as she jumped up to prepare dinner. He was amazed that one so young would be able to prepare so quickly, almost to the point of envy. "Wooow," he drawled. "You so good!"

Despite the age, he wasn't so sure about helping her, she seemed rather confident by herself. And after all, it was rather unfamiliar territory, and he wouldn't sure what he could do to help anyhow. But his friends seemed eager, and he looked to them. "She good, very good!" he laughed. "Not worryings, there is goodness, yes." It wasn't that he didn't want them to help, however, it was more of the sense that he admired her abilities the way they were. "You can help with eating, yes?" he cracked plafully.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: