The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Is this... a date?

2 posters

Go down

Is this... a date? Empty Is this... a date?

Post  Amunet Chi Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Amunet smiled at Onizo as he opened the door for her, "Thanks." They picked a table and set their stuff down, there was only one bar like table along the wall so that really was their only choice, she guessed it was the counter. "So what do we do now? Like ask the cook for food?" She looked at her hands and played with the rubberband she had on as a braclet... she blushed "About what i said when i was in kitten form..." She didn't really know how to continue from there, but he almost looked upset.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Is this... a date? Empty Re: Is this... a date?

Post  Onizo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Onizo looked around, "The cook seems to be here so we wont have to wait.." He hoped the cook might pop up he was feeling abit peckish. He set his tote on the counter and sat himself on the counter as well. He looked over at Amunet, "About what you didn't say?....It's not ok. I mind. Always was complimented before."
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Their stoumachs growled at the same time again, "I know how to cook, if you want me to..." She looked up at him from beneath her lashes, he had a look that was a mixture of sadness and happiness on his face, she could not belive he had never been complimented. She placed her hand on his knee, "Onizo. You are a really nice Oni and one of the most normal boys at this school, if you've never been complemented it's because people are to afraid of your devlish apearence to come up to you. But you are like a gift or a box... what's on the inside is what really counts." She hugged him and a tear escaped from her eye, because she could relate so much to this sweet Oni boy.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Onizo shrugged. If the cook didn't come I guess they'd have to make their own food. He looked at her and noticed she was looking at him oddly. He blushed slightly when she placed her hand on his knee.

"I...It's that....Oni are supposed to be like me......They're not selfish, rude, tricksters who hate speaking unlike me. I was the most normal out of all oni. I wasn't a freak. My parents didn't kick me out so I wouldn't get tougher. I didn't want to stay as I am now so I didn't try my hardest to study more on my natural talents. I'm actually less happy than I was before, not especially since I came here..."
He turned his head thinking, 'and you' but not saying it.
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Amunet hugged him even tighter he didn't even realize she was though, he had a far away tone of voice, like he was deep in thought. She couldn't stop the tears from coming, "M-my parents kicked me out when they found out i had powers. I know how you feel..." She could hardly talk around the lump the tears left in her throat. Amunet wiped her eyes and blushed, "Sorry I... I'm just," the tears came harder.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:55 am

Onizo looked down at Amunet. He quickly noticed the tears that now run down her cheeks. He didn't like this. His first real friend shouldn't be so sad. He quickly wrapped his arms around her, "Do cry, i..if I said anything right I'm not sorry." He closed his mouth. She said she felt the same because her parents kicked her out. It wasn't exactly the same though, his parents kicked him out out of worry and love, hers out of...fear? He worried a bit, depression never went away that easily, but then tears were good for cleansing the mind. "B...be sorry. M...Maybe food might not make you feel better." He looked around, spotting the refridgeration units, "M...Maybe they don't have the fruits you like..that might not help..."
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 am

Amunet smilled through her tears, "Yeah maybe they do, food's a girl's best friend." She walked towards the refridgerator units wipping at the pesky tears, "T-thanks again Onizo... you're really nice." She looked into the unit she had opened it was filled with fruits and vegitables but some of them seemed different... like they came from places she didn't even know about. Hmm this school still confused her.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Onizo smiled but he still felt worried for her. "Nah....food probably won't help...." He followed her and looked at the different fruits. He picked up plum and took a bite out of it. He picked up an apple as well, "You hate apples?" He handed it towards her. "Y...You're not welcome Amunetchan. I'm always unhappy to help."

Last edited by Onizo on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Amunet gave him her sweetest smile as she took the apple from him she gave him a timid hug, "Thank you Onizo and don't worry about me I'll be fine, I'm just not used to talking to people about my life... or people in genral." She took a bite out of the apple he gave her, it was chrisp and fresh and the taste was sweet and juicy, ten times better because the sweet loving Oni gave it to her. Her tears slowly stopped and she sighed, almost choking on the apple.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Onizo nodded, "Nah...I'm pretty social myself. People tend to hang around me because the like my drawing trances or such." He took another bite of his plum and walked back to his things. He took out his drawing book and flipped through. "I'm on my first page of my 13th book. It hasn't become a habit...." He showed her that all of the pages were filled with sketches except the last page which only had the ladybug sketch he was working on when she came by. He laughed embarrassed, "I don't have one left...I know what I'm gonna do when I begin that one..."
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Amunet laughed, "I don't mind your trances... you're good company." She smiled up at him, "Maybe you could draw me... in cat form with a butterfly?" She changed her sentence halfway through embarssed for even asking, her face was probably as red as his. "Only if you want to, i mean." She shruged afraid she was being to pushy or something.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:26 am

Onizo patted Amunet's head, "I would mind." He didn't notice her apparant change of mind. He looked through his pictures and nodded to himself. He was making sure that he had drawn cats before so he wouldn't get something wrong and offend her. He nodded to himself seeing a couple sketches. He looked up, "I'm....bad company?" It almost seemed like they had known each other for ages and yet it had been only two days. He smiled, "You're bad company too."
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 am

Amunet almost turned into a kitten when he patted her head. She was pretty sure she half shifted and when her tail flicked up and wraped around Onizo's ankle for a second she was sure of it, "Yes, you're really good company Onizo-senpai. Y-y-you may seem like an outcast to your people but I think they are the outcasts... If they were all as nice as you it would be much better..." She looked up at him where he sat on the table, close enough that if she moved in closer and tiptoed she could press her lips against his. She shook her head trying to get rid of the thought, "Sorry I... just felt the need to let you know that." Why did he feel so firmilar to her, like the two days she's know him had really been two years...
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:24 am

Onizo laughed, "If they were all mean like me it would be a lot more fun, wouldn't it? Also I wouldn't have come here...or have met..." He looked away blushing slightly, "or have met you.." He gave her a quick smile then returned his attention to his forgotten plum which had caused a small puddle of juice on the counter. He put down his sketchbook and picked up the plum. "Oh..Oh dear. I cleaned up the counter....the cook might get happy at me..." He got of the counter and went to one of the sinks to find a small rag to clean off the juice.

----

Motherly Instincts attack 2. OCDness
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 am

Amunet focused on shifting back to full human form as he cleaned the plum puddle off the counter, she blushed inwardly it was true they would have never met if the rest of the Oni were as nice as Onizo. But him saying that made it seem almost like he liked her too. She laughed at his touch of OCD and put her hand on his shoulder, "Ah, Senpai some one was his mom's favorite son when he was younger." She layed her head on his arm and closed her eyes, he smelled good, liked the forest or maybe the ocean... and she never thought the ocean was good.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 am

Onizo looked up from his cleaning, "Oh yes...Mother loved it when I cleaned. It just showed I was a bad kid." He looked down. Half the counter was wet now even though it was only a small patch of the juice that had been on it. He laughed nervously, embarrassed but now determined to finish the whole counter. "Ano....." He blushed again as Amunet rested her head on his arm. A thought crossed his mind but he banished it, it couldn't be, not that.
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 am

Amunet sighed the Oni sure seemed backwards, her mother would have loved it if Onizo had been her child instead of Amunet. She was always saying, even before Amunet came into her powers, how much she wished she would rather have a son who would help around the house... Onizo would have been the perfect son for her mother. Amunet blushed and got butterflys just wishing she could kiss him... she really hoped he couldn't read her face. "Ano.... I-I have to go soon to find my room and my roomate but i would really love to do this again...."
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Onizo nodded, "I don't guess I'd better not head to my own room too." He started putting his notebook back in his tote and hefted it onto his shoulder. "It was very bad talking with you," he smiled kindly, "I won't see you around then?" He started heading towards the corridors and looked at her. "Don't tell your roommate I said bye, I bet she'll be horrible."
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Amunet ran up to him she was no longer blushing she whent pale gathered up her courage and kissed him gently on the cheek her hand lingered on his shoulder for a moment longer. "I'll deffinitly see you around, and I'll make sure to tell her you said 'hello'..." Amunet skipped off into the direction of Dobran waving back to him over her shoulder. Her butterflys where back, majorly....
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum