The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Study rooms are for sleeping!

3 posters

Go down

Study rooms are for sleeping! Empty Study rooms are for sleeping!

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 am

The grey, mid-afternoon light filtered in through the window. The room was remarkably empty today; who'd be sitting in the studies during the summer break? Nobody had classes, and time was better spent elsewhere.

However, on closer inspection, one could see a shape lying on the couch on the far side of the room. He was motionless, and without the slow rise and fall of his chest, one might even assume he was deceased. A magazine lay draped over his face, obscuring it from view, and his arm lazily danlged over the edge of the couch.

Despite having no classes for his entire time here, he often saw the study as the perfect place to be. It was often empty, and when it wasn't empty, the others were usually quiet. It was peaceful - no disturbing, no social conflicts, no awkward confrontations. Add a television, and the whole thing would be complete. It would be just like home.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Study rooms are for sleeping! Empty Re: Study rooms are for sleeping!

Post  Jami Futter Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 am

Jami never ment to interupt the peace of the studies. But even a girl who acts tough and holds in her feelings has to breakdown once in a while. She didn't think anyone would be in this room, so she creeped in. There was a figre acroos the room that was asleep, and to her suprise, it was Owen. The boy from dinner. His head was covered by a magasine but she could tell from his figure all the way across the far side of the room. The black hair, and the braud shape. Yes he was a bit chunky but he was also a big build. Jami could tell he had a bit of muscel as well. Over all not a bad body type.

GLad he was asleep she ran to on of the couches and burried herself in a pillow. The soft fabric was soothing to her but it couldn't help her emotions. Jami started to think of everything she wanted out of her mind. Salty tears trickled down her face and she started to sob. She hoped she wouldn't wake up Owen. She didn't want to upset anyone.

The tears followed heavier down her face and she had to use the pillow to muffle her cries. It was always worse when she held in so much, but it had to be done. She would rather let it out all at once every now and then rather then be an emotional mess all the time. Jami hated feeling weak.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Amunet sencesed the shift of pressure on her couch and lifted her head sleepliy off the pillow she had snuggled up on. There was a girl crying into a pillow on the other end of her couch, Amunet thought she and the sleeping giant were the only two in here, but then she realized the girl having the mental break down was her new roommate Jami. Amunet walked slowly over to her and snuggled into her side purring. "Is you ok?"
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Owen lay as still as a statue even as Jami entered the room, only moving to unconciously scratch himself in his sleep. At the sound of sobbing, he woozily blinked his eyes, still in a dream-like state. "Nngh?" Still blinded by the magazine in his face, he raised an arm to peel it away. The light blurred his sight, and he squinted to see a fuzzy grey-haired shape across from him. Was that- was that Jami? Was she...?

Doing a double-take, he placed the magazine in fornt of his face again, almost as if he was using it as a shield or disguise. What is she doing here? Why is she-?! Ohgodohgodohgodohgod. It was all he could think.

He couldn't just sit there an ignore her though, even if he didn't know her that well. When a small cat started talking to her, he almost sighed in relief, eyes prying out for somewhere to escape. He didn't want to try and comfort this girl, heck, he'd probably make things worse. But alas, it seemed inevitable. Starting to speak, his voice cracked horribly, almost as if he'd spent the last few hours shovelling sandpaper down his throat. He cleared it and tried again. "Umm...you feeling... ok?" he asked, his voice still rasping. Of course she isn't, you dolt, why do you think she was crying? 'Cause she was happy?! his conscience screamed. "I... can leave you... in... peace.. if you.. want?" he hesitantly said, biting his lip anxiously.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:39 pm

A small sound came to Jami's ear's. She tried choking back er sobs as she turned her head. "A-am-amunet!" Jami recognised her room mate in her kitty form. So fluffy. Jami picked her roommate up and snugglied with her. The cutness didn't help much because she started crying harder.

THen a raspy voice from a person who just woke up sounded behinded her. Once again they spoke and she dropped Amunet and she stood up to face him. "N-n-no-o" Her sobs continued. Wonderful, I am weak infront of someone I don't even know! Jami promised she would only be like this around close friends if anyone had to be present.

She rushed towards Owen, and flung her arms around him. You know what?! I don't care I need comfort. I've been alone for to long. She let her tears stream down her face and onto his shirt. SHe hoped he wouldn't push her off. If he did she hoped it would be to repositon to be more comfortable.

((green without quotations is a direct thought.))

Last edited by Jami Futter on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Owen regretted speaking as soon as he'd shut his mouth. Jami was standing there now, probably preparing to slap him on the face for intruding her private business. He recognised that flash of despair across her face, and he cringed inwardly when she cried out. "S-soo..rry.." He inched himself upwards, ready to stand up and walk away. "I'll.. I'll..."

The last thing he expected was for the other girl to throw her arms around him. But there she was, bawling her eyes out, on his shirt, no less. Still sitting on the couch, Owens limbs refused to move. He didn't know what to say, and when he tried to speak up, all that came out was a quiet rasp. Damn laryngitis...

Carefully, he lifted an arm to pat her on the back. "I'm..." I have to get away. He didn't know what was going on, and he wasn't even sure if this was still a dream or not. But no less, he felt uncomfortable, and he wasn't even too sure about asking what was wrong. It could all just be one messed up hallucination.

((Sorry Amunet, I was in a RP mood and there was nothing else to do XD ))
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Amunet hit the ground with a disgruntaled UMHP! Who said cats always land on their feet? She ran over to them, looked up at Jami and Owen, hissed and then jummped on the couch to resume napping. Amunet muttered under her breathe as she circled to get comfortable, "You're gonna pay for that"
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm

After a few minutes Jami's sobs slowly disapeared. The tears ceased to fall from her eyes. She let her arms fall and she crossed them. "I- I am sorry. I ruined your shirt... Can I pay you back? For my holding you hostage here, how about i give you a favor? Maybe I can exsplain this, and such?"

Her accent was thick and heavy Queen's English. She hoped he would take up her offer. "I could make you a picnic? The weather should be nice this week. IF you do accept maybe we can do it in two days? I want to look around outside tomorrow." (hint larua thread). Jami realised she was saying alot, UH OH.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Owen could only sit there with his jaw hung open, unable to move or say anything while she hung close to him. Why was she hugging him? He hadn't done anything to imply that he was open to hug, but he assumed it was a 'girl' thing.

When she mentioned the shirt, he looked down at it at a blank stare. It wasn't that bad, and he could certainly remember it in far worse conditions. Only recently was it drenched in some girl's blood - a memory he did not want to remember.

Despite the laryngitis, he forced his voice out anyway. "O-Okay..." It sounded about as stable as a train wreck, and he inwardly cursed himself over it. However, the offer of a picnic, though sudden and unexpected, did interest him.

He glanced sideways to see Amunet on the couch, and he frowned slightly. "I think... your cat's... mad," he hacked.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 am

Jami was suprised but glad to hear this, what to pack! She would have to go to the kitchen and talk to the chef. How exciting this was going to be. At Owen's comment about amunet she looked back, "yeah, she will probably kill me in my sleep haha. She is my room mate haha. Wonderful right?" Jami went over to a tissue box and wiped her tears away and cleared her nose. When she was all set she turned back to the boy.

"I am so sorry, I shouldn't have attacked you like that. I just couldn't help myself. You were there and I don't have anyone around when I am like this usually. I really just wanted someone to help. " Jami thought of what to say next and sat down next to owen. SHe turned her body so she could adress him better. She made sure her skinny jeans weren't all crunched up, and her shirt was looking good. They were a bit salt damaged from being in the sea earlier that day.

"I don't do this often. I don't like feeling weak. But i have to let it out at some point. Doesn't everyone. Even if they don't cry, they run or get rid of their feelings in some way. Any way. what would you like to have in the picnic. YOu can name time and place, I'll bring you the food."
She hoped Owen would understand. She wanted friends, and maybe he could be one. It would stink if they saw her like this and avoided her.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Owen forced a smile at her comment, although it ended up looking somewhat too forced. "It's.. It's okay," he spoke quietly, nodding, despite fully knowing that it wasn't. This was a girl for cripe's sake! And she'd hugged him. Nothing was ever going to be the same again.

He shifted uncomfortably as Jami spilled her feelings, not knowing how to contribute. How could anything he said help? He barely knew her. He wasn't sure why she was telling him all this, and he could only fiddle with his thumbs anxiously. Thankfully, she changed the subject. "I dunno..." he shrugged, staring at the floor. "Outside... when it's nice." He cut his eyes at the window. It was still grey. "Maybe a... sandwich... or... biscuits..." He'd never had a picnic before. He was afraid it'd almost be too dainty or childish, and he dreaded to think of the humiliation his friends would grief him with if they knew he was having a picnic with a girl.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

"I'd love to have it outside, thats where you usually have picnics," Jami giggled. He was acting all weird. Maybe he doesn't talk to girls very often. ow cute! Jami would help him out. "What type of sandwiches do you like. I believe I can get some biscuits. I like ones with chocolate on one sidde. What do you like?" The best way to make him more comfortable would be light conversation.

Jami looked at his features now able to see him up close. His skin wasa more of a brown then hers, and it was a bit darker. Not as dark as the elf boy, Aesis. While herr skin was lighter and more olive toned. His black hair was all messy, but it looked nice. meedium length and glossy, kind of like hers, but a differnt colour. His eyes were a brown colour. So lucky to have normal eyes. she thought, thinking of her slivery blue, ad un natural colour. After hugging him she knew he was definatly not completly chunk. He did have a quite a bit of muscels. Jami liked that. He was also warm. That was good too. His personality so far was ok. Jami would try to see more of it on the picnic.

Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Jami seemed to be looking at him closely, and he averted his gaze to the floor, fiddling uncomfortably with his fingers. Was she checking him out? He was pretty sure that there was very little to 'check out' on him, and what there was to see would surely be unsatisfying.

"...Bread." He brought his hand up behind his head, scratching his head, trying to appear as casual as possible and ultimately failing at it. "...I like chocolate too." He bit his lip. Pull yourself together, Owen, you're not some tea-sipping pansy! "Can bring some... sweets.. as well." No, you're not going to this stupid picnic, Owen! He forced a smile, trying to brush aside his screaming subconcious mind. "Where'll I... meet... you?"
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Jami blushed when Owen saw her looking him over. He didn't really say what he wanted in his sandwich so she desided she would bring all sorts of lunch meats. He added he would like some sweets and chocolate. That might be hard to get but she could probably pull it together. Jami got the hint he didn't want a girly picnic.

"Alright, I'll try to get all of those. Also, by the way, don't worry about it being stupid and girly. It is just like eatting regular lunch but outside and with friends. It will be fun don't worry!"

He asked about the location and she thought hard on where. "do you know any good places? I have been here very long..." She hoped that Owen would stop being so meak and help a bit, even thought it was a thing for him.

((maybe have studroom where they share some info and th picnic for after the live event? that is like a hopehe turns up so i can exsplain thing, hmmm but then that means that he would have to chill with her here haha you choose))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 am

Owen's jaw dropped slightly as Jami reassured him, wondering how she knew that was what he was worrying about. He shook his head, knowing that it didn't matter. He knew for a fact that it wouldn't be exactly as she described - she was still a girl.

At her question, he thought about it a bit. He was unwilling to eat in an infested forest, nor was he keen on dining in a wide open field. He looked outisde the window. "The cliffs...?"

((naw i think it'll be easier if they just say the picnic was before the live event))
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Jami was fine with the cliffs. She would check them out tomorrow on her flight. "Perfect! Whe do you exspect to be hungery for lunch? I might want to sooner then later, i get hungery fast haha." She smiled at him a little, hoping it would calm him. She ddn't want him to act so stiff.

((okie!))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm

"Umm..." He squinted at an old grandfather's clock at the opposite end of the room, as if that would help him to predict the time tomorrow. Unable to read the time from a distance, he looked back to Jami. "When I wake up... I guess." He shrugged. Of course, he wouldn't be able to predict just when he would wake up, but he could safely guarantee that it wouldn't be before noon. His sleeping habits had been a wreck recently.

"You can come to my room... if I'm not awake, or somethin'," he mentioned, scratching a hand behind his neck. He wasn't comfortable with the notion of a girl in his room while he was sleeping, but then again, he'd had worse visitors. "I'm in Caora by the way..."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Jami blushed a bit that Owen had invited her into his room. It was a bit interesting for a stranger to let someone come and wake them, but it might be the only way to get im up. "I can come check on you at 1pm for lunch? Caora? Ok i'll go there. Um how do i know you room?"

Jami wondered spmethikng else, "Should I just walk in, or knock and wait outside?" Jami was interested in this boy. She hoped they would be friends. She had never had many .
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 pm

1pm. It almost seemed too early a time, but thankfully, it wasn't morning. "Has my name on it," he mentioned. Jami seem embarassed, and frankly, he didn't blame her. She'd probably forget about it anyway.

"Do... whatever wakes me up, I guess," trying to chuckle lightly. He doubted that merely standing outside would wake him, but he didn't want to admit that. He nodded briefly, cutting his eyes towards the door. "I'll.. see you then, I guess." Standing up, he remembered to pick up his magazine. Before leaving, however, he gave Jami one last look to see if she had anything else to add.

((Feel free to start the topic for the picnic!))
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:38 am

((okie when i get home!))

Jami nodded when he told her todo what was nessacery. "Ok, see you then." She picked up the sleeping cat on her way out to go to their room.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down