The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

The Aftermath

3 posters

Go down

The Aftermath Empty The Aftermath

Post  Haggis Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:55 am

The sun beat down on the cliffs in an ungodly manner, hitting the eyelids of Haggis' closed eyes. Wincing in discomfort, the green eyes slowly cracked open to reveal a fairly groggy goat demon. He peered up at the sky for a moment, unsure of what the hell he was doing there in the first place. Ever-so-slowly, however, he remembered the events of the previous night. There were fireworks, yes. Then Ndale, Roy, and Lizzie. that he remembered. And then the drinks.

Oh God that was it.

The drinks.

Haggis attempted to sit up, but the moment his elbow hit the soft grass of the cliff a pain shot through his head, making him groan in discomfort and lay back down. His hands flew to either side of his temple and slowly started rubbing them in an attempt to make the headache dissipate. He did allow his groggy eyes to wander across the cliff side. Bottles were scattered everywhere, the faint sound of music echoed in the distance, and at least three other people were scattered across the grass with him. He recognized one in particular.

After rubbing his throbbing head, Haggis tried again to sit up. He succeeded with much effort and peered to his side. He looked down at the knocked out boy next to him. His messy black hair shielding most of his face as he continued to sleep. Haggis wondered if he looked like when he passed out.

"Oi, Roy." He tried to call, but his own voice felt like a jackhammer. "Roy." He tried again, softer, gripping said boy's shoulder with as much force as he could muster and shaking him as hard as he could. Which in the condition he was in, wasn't much at all. "Roy." He repeated, "Get up." Oh god, why couldn't he mute his voice in his head? It hurt really bad. "Roy!"
Haggis
Haggis

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 68 kg

http://slotmechanic.deviantart.com/#/d5ikhaw

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty Re: The Aftermath

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:13 am

Lizzie must have rolled quite a way from haggis in her drunken state, as when her eyelids fluttered she could see him across a way on the cliff with Roy. She groaned softly and rolled onto her front, holding ber head in her hands. What the hell happened? "Uuuuhhhh" the bottles, Ndale and the purple professors bottles.... Lizzie's head was throbbing as she tried to rethink the disaster that was last night. "oh dear god..." she muttered. Raising her head slowly and carefully she glance around the catastrophe's main area and the poor innocents passed out around her...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 am

OH, the poor boy couldent even tell if he was cauntious. His body had a sort of warm tingeling sensation about it, he felt fatigued and heavy. He could hardly tell how ice-cold his skin was compaired to the waring effects of the alchohal. His face was still tinted pink as Roy's fingers gripped and loosened, as he felt the billowing grass beneth him. Without barely enough energy to moan in discofort, Roy turned his head away fom the goat demons. The boy's voice was like a foghorn in his ears. Clearing his throat in discomfort and a feutal attempt to get rid of the lingering taste in his mouth, he soon started hacking and sat up. One arm covering his mouth and the other gripping at his chest forcefully.

Being albe to breethe normaly again, Roy tried opening his eyes, only for them to be shut again from tiredness and spat on the floor, trying to get whatever was in the back of his throat out. "Mmmnnngh...Oh jeez what time is it?" he still hadent identified the person next to him from the daze he was in, and had no idea Elizabeth had even there. With one hand proping him up, the other reached for the back of his pants, just to make sure his markers were still there.

(( I have no idea if they got returned or if Roy's gonna have to look for them :> Boths fine, it ight be funny to see what happens if he dosent have em. Please excuse my spelling, its 1:36 am XDDD))

Roy
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 am

((I'm pretty sure one of his markets got tossed somewhere on the cliff at one point, so its most likely laying in the grass somewhere. Only one though...))

Haggis couldn't help but sigh in minor relief as Roy woke up, releasing his shoulder to let him up. Though his coughing didn't help his banging headache. "Oi, shut upp." He couldn't help but whisper, covering his ears until Roy was done. After a moment, Haggis peered up at the sky, wincing a bit as the suns hit his overly-sensative eyes. "Aw, I dunno." He muttered, rubbing his arm in an attempt to wake it up, "Late-mornin' or somethin?" He could feel his stomache suddenly start to churn and he groaned, falling over into a fetal position. His head rested on the soft, cool grass, making him feel slightly better. But not really.

"Aw man, I feel like I'm gonna throw up." Haggis groaned, keeping his grip tight around his stomache, not looking up. Small parts of his night playing in his mind. He remembered drawing on people, something about zombies, and was there something about dancing? The more he thought about it the more his stomach hurt. "Urgh...W-What HAPPENED last night?" He wondered, slowly sitting up as the stomachache ceased. For the time being anyways.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Pouting, he briefly looked at Haggis muttering the words "Alchohal makes me sad." Ana stood behind him, giggeling mennesingly as he watched the boy in his alchohal-induced tortured state. "You're not nice Ana!" he stated, not breaking her happy state even a bit, not even bothering to make eyecontact with the ghost.

Roy shut his eyes, his face was content, but like the other boy, his stomatch was freaking out, and still full of alchohal. The burning and warm sensation throughout his body felt nice, but he was visibly shaking because it was pretty damn cold outside and late at night. He peeked his eyes open slightly and looked around, noticing the girl who had also awoken. "Oh. Eliz is awake, Hag." he said with a feeble point with a finger, leaning into his legs to support him as he sat on the hill. Looking back to Ana, the only person who probably wasn't intoxicated beyond belief, Roy asked "Ann, can you go and tell here we're gonna head back to the --hic!...Ughn, dorms?" Ana scoffed and crossed her arms "Lazy arses." she muttered, heading the other way towards Elizabeth.

"Oi. Lass. You." she said, approaching her "We're gonna take you back to your dorm." She gestured with a flick of her head towards Roy and Haggis.

Roy
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Lizzie managed to pull herself up into a sitting position, legs folded like a five year old. Her expression was blank as she just about kept up with the conversation going on nearby. She tried to keep her groan silent but it came out soft as she put her head in her hands and shook her curls from her face. She glanced up slowly and groggily at Roys name for her, did he just call her... Eliz? Lizzie shook her head again, as long as it wasn't Eliza she didn't mind... She drew the line at being nicknamed after the wild thornberry....

Lizzie blinked stupidly, "I think I'm stil drunk... A ghost is talking to me" she thought out loud... "please tell me ou guys see this too" she glanced at Roy and haggis... Wow, they look how I feel. She thought, this time not out loud. "my dorm? " she repeated, "are Roy and haggis coming too?" she spoke softly, trying her best not to cause her brain any
More pain than what she was already suffering, she didn't feel like spending time alone with a ghost - well, at least not without some friendly faces to look out for her.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:38 am

Haggis didn't peer up from his comfortable position on the ground as Roy stated Elizabeth woke up. A sharp groan escaped his mouth, however, when he said they were heading back.

"Auggghhh." He let out a long groan of unhappiness, though as it lengthened it sounded more like a goat's bleat of discomfort. "Can't w-we just lay 'ere for a while longer?" He sighed as he rolled over, laying on his side and watching Ana float over to Lizzie, "You know. Someone will find us eventually...And -hic- maybe with any luck we can roll down the hill or somethin..." Though the idea of rolling on his side for a who knows how long amount of time gave him a whole new stomach ache. "Okay y'know what, nevermind..."

Struggling a bit, Haggis held on to what was left of his mind and slowly stood up. The alcohol rushed his head in a fury, trying desperately to keep him on his butt. He fought it weakley and managed to stand up on two wobbly legs. He stumbled forward a bit, nearly running Roy over. In an attempt to keep his balance, he latched onto the other boy's shoulder and stood there with wide eyes, making sure his legs wouldn't give out. After a moment he slowly let go of Roy to see that he could now stand up sort-of properly.

"Ah...s-hic-sorry Roy." He apologized in a lame tone of voice before turning back to Elizabeth and Ana. "Nah, you ain't hallucinating. Though I thought the same thing..." He tried to remember his first meeting with Ana, but the attempt to bring a memory back from his mind allowed another wave of pain to wash over his temples, making Haggis give up the thought and stand still, using his fingers to rub more soothing movements on his forehead.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:02 am

Eyes half lidded and breath shallow, Roy laid down on the wet grass and sighed "Ick. Never again." He didnt want to even move an inch. Ana made her way back to roy with her hands on her hips "Oi, Eejiot (Idiot) Get up and start walkin'" she poked his head with her claws and looked up at Haggis. "You seem a bit more reasonable, boy'o. I dont know th' way back to th' dorms. Lead us."

"Wait!" Roy said, barely moving, before he pointed weakly with his finger "'Ow'd muh markers get all th' way ova' 'ere?" Roy pushed himself back up and wobbily made it to his feet before standing up, then just making it far enough to once again collapse on the floor and reach for his markers. He brought it over to his face and looked inside.

"Red, Orange, Yellow, Gre-...MOTHER A MERCY WHERES MY GREEN MARKER?" he pushed himself up only to fall again to his side and roll down the hill again for a few seconds "Holy crap crap crap wheres my -hic Ughhhh....Green marker. Help me Haggis, gravity hurts." He reached his hands up franticaly, already in a spaztic trance.

Roy
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:33 am

Haggis groaned and covered his ears as Ana spoke. He heard her voice even with his ears covered. It was still the equivalent of sandpaper rubbing against his eardrums. He was afraid blood would start flowing from it. For the first time that morning, though, he had finally realized this was the result of a hangover. A very, very, VERY bad result. He mentally cursed Ndale and that professor for bringing those stupid bottles of alcohol. "K-Kay. Sure." He managed out, looking up at Ana with a weak thumbs up.

Slowly, Haggis stood up and tried to gather his balance. After a few tries he finally managed to stand on his own two feet. He rubbed the side of his head a bit, peering around the place as Roy stood up as well. Through the foggy headache he couldn't help but feel like he was forgetting something. It was something very important. Something that would make someone very upset if it happened. What was it...Wincing, he tried his best to remember.

Roy's panicked voice was even worse than a jackhammer. "Aaaah!" Haggis jumped in surprise, his hands flying over his ears again. "Not so loudddd." He whined a bit, walking over to Roy and grabbing his hand. With as much strength as Haggis could muster (which wasn't a lot, beleive me), he heaved Roy into an upright position. Taking in a deep breath, Haggis peered groggily around the cliffside. "Okay, let's think...Or at least try to." Haggis decided as he stared at the grass. "We're on a cliff, so it couldn't have gone too far...or maybe it could of...or..."

A silence as Haggis thought before sighing hopelessly. "Let's start over there." He decided as he pointed towards a spot on the cliff with a few rocks.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:39 pm

I final failed attempt at shaking her head clear and Lizzie decided to attempt two feet. Pulling herself slowly and steadily she pulled herself first onto the balls of her feet, then straight up. after a few wobbles and stumbles she was standing moderately straight. "Did you say you'd lost a marker" She spoke softly as her head still felt like it was being drilled into. She didn't remember drinking all that much but apparently it affected her quite badly... The short girl tottered her way over to haggis, "Hey, what are you guys looking for?" She whispered, assuming he felt how she did from the state of him. "How are you guys feeling this morning?" She gave a faint smile to both before beginning to stumble around the top of the hill, every now and again jumping up a little to test her flight. It wasn't too good and she could only keep up short bursts at most. It was giving her an even worse headache concentrating too hard so she soon gave up and began searching for the missing marker too...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Still in a flustered mess, Roy was hoisted up with the help of his good friend. His other hand was pressed over his face as he franticaly talked, his voice getting lower and lower and he ranted.

"Oh god, oh f***,t we'll ne'er fin' it Ah will forever be without a green marker, Ana will kill me she hates me enough as it is awreddy, she's jist gonna straight up mudder me in mah sleep she will ne'er forgive me if Ah dornt fin' it that's th' only reason wa she's e'en here maybe it will be better aff if she jist kills me haur its nae loch....."

The rest of the horribly depressing words that slithered out of his mouth were to quiet to hear with a human ear, but others with superb hearing would probably be able to still hear faint words comming from his mouth. Roy stopped for a second to look up towards where Haggis pointed. "Kay, man." he muttered. He couldent help but feel a sudden burst of anger through a thick hangover clouding his mind as he heard a female voice in the distance, asking if he was feeling fine. Without knowing who it even was first, he lashed out in anger, eyes irate, with an expression of pure furiousness. "DO AH LOOK BLOODY FINE?" he roared, his scream echoing through the hills, before feeling a sudden burst of self-pity once he saw it was Elizabeth.

His head pounded and ached, and his stomatch was aching and gurgeling. And now he just felt plain BAD. He didn't mean to shout at her or anything, Roys just feeling...Confused. He always treated his markers as if they were his babys, and without them - even one- he's just a boy with a ghost and a funny name that goes to a school for people much more powerful than him. He folded his arms and clenched onto his lower chest because of a sharp pain in his chest. "Ahm...uh...Sorry...Abit that... I-I...Sorry, Eliz..." He looked up at her with a small smile, then turned back to Haggis "...Lets look over there...Yes..."

"Heyyyy. Ye stupid galikit pansy stop mopin' befor Ah beat th' everlovin' crap outta ya. No one like's seein' that." Ana said, swirving behind him and resting her featherlike arms on his shoulders. Roy sniffled and clenched his teeth as his eyes filled with tears slightly, he almost felt like crying, he was just feeling like a mess and Ana calling him names wasnt helping. "Ahn stop yer snivveling ya sorry sob and shut yer trap. Be a man, I'm not that angry ach'a." Ana hit him on the shoulder and Roy wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, sniffing sadly "I feel so bad now, stop making me feel bad." he muttered and continued to scan the ground with his eyes and follow Haggis to the rocks. "If yer tired, Hag, ya can just go back to your dorm, I can lookby myself...Same goes for you Eliz..."

(( The paragraphs in which Roy becomes a blubering mess of emotion from his hangover xDD))

Roy
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:52 am

Haggis bit his lip as Roy panicked. It didn't just hurt his head to see him like that, it hurt his heart. He felt a bit guilty. Though he couldn't quite remember the events of the night, he was pretty sure the marker was somehow his fault. Facing Elizabeth, all he could get out was a shake of his head before turning to Roy. "I-It's okay Roy. I wanna help." He tried in a small whisper, "We'll f-f-find you're marker soon. I'm s-sure it can't be that far."

With that his eyes went back to searching the ground, realizing with sudden dismay that the ground was covered in dark green grass. It wasn't exactly the best thing when you're attempting to find a green marker. Add in the fact that his vision was still slightly blurred around the edges, and you had yourself a rather difficult search. Taking in a deep breath, Haggis decided to lean forward and brush his hands along the grass with half-hearted hope that he would feel the texture of the marker stand out from that of the grass.

Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Lizzie leapt back slightly at the sudden flash of anger from Roy, it didn't seem at all like his nature... but forgave him quickly - she was just as testy with her head pounding like this. "Hey, dont worry hun - we'll find it" She gave a nervous smile before floating along searching the ground as she went. She watched haggis do his thing and decided getting closer was probably a better idea and dipped towards the ground, not far enough that her top would fall but so that she could see better.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum