The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

This must be it.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This must be it. - Page 2 Empty Re: This must be it.

Post  Draiman Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Draiman's eye's narrowed. "I'm never "afraid" of anything. I'm just cautious. And no, actually, I haven't heard that before." He drew his weapon from the holster, however keeping it at his side. He maintained his glare as he stood clutching Chimney close to him.
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Chimney didn't like the attitude the boys were giving each other. She was a bit squished by Draiman's protective embrace. The boy with the black on him was on the ground now. Chimney tried breaking out of Draimans grip silently struggling against it. She let out a little Chirp, like she was in her animal form. "Leon, are you hurt?" she asked, concerned because, that's who she was, no matter who the thing was.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Height : 162.4
Weight : 59.1

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/31465745?offset=24#/d4ia3

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Leon watched the boy as he took his gun out of his holster. "Cautious?" Here he gave a light shrug. "I can sympathize with that. There is a line between cautious and paranoid though." He gestured to the gun with a jerk of his chin. "Is that thing supposed to intimidate me?"

He looked to Chimney at her question, and, with the help of his methods, smiled sweetly at her. His methods seemed to be coming on and off today. "No, I'm not hurt. Look, they're already gone." He held his arm out in front of him for chimney to see. A very slight violet glow seemed to come from the cuts for just a second before they disappeared. It was a bit harder for Leon to do this rather than simply summon the energy to his hand and hold it up to the injury, but that may have set off Draiman and he wasn't looking to do that just yet.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:18 pm

"That 'line', is a very thin one. And, no, intimidation is not the objective. It's part of the 'caution/paranoia' thing. If people are intimidated they are considerably less likely to do something that would constitute me having to shoot them, and I don't like that because I enjoy shooting people, its how I was bred." He loosened his hold on Chimney, holstered the pistol, and drew his m16, using as something to lean on. He was still in his over-cautious state, however.
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Chimney was fasinated by the cuts being gone already, "Wow!" At being able to move a bit more, chimney wiggled out from Draiman and held a hand towards Leon. "It is very nice to meet you! Your the first new person I've met here!" at the end she chirped a little and twitched her ears. she had a big smile on her face. She liked this boy.

Chimney tilted her head at Draiman and flicked her forked tongue. "Draiman! are you okay? Do you need t sit down?" even in her overly excited state she showed some caution towards her friend.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Leon laughed as Draimen, finding his words to be truly amusing. He crossed his arms in front of him, and leaned back on the tree he'd just been sitting in. "Well, it's a good thing I'm not easily intimidated, then." He gave a one-shouldered shrug. "So what's holding you back?" Leon watched as Draimen moved into what was supposed to look like a more relaxed position and laughed silently. "You've shifted positions four times now. Do I make you nervous?"

Leon smiled at Chimney as she approached, and took her hand, shaking it gently. "It's nice to meet you too. So you are new here?" He gave a light laugh. "Wait till you see the castle." He look back up at Draimen, a mock look of concern crossing his face, following Chimney's. "Something wrong? Your knee?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:49 pm

He brought the weapon to bear and emptied a magazine into his center mass area. Then, dropping the weapon, did the same with the .45.
(Sorry, Migraine)
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Chimney smiled at this boy. She liked him now. But the way he talked to Draiman was confusing. "Yes! We just got here. I can't wait to see the castle! " Chimney wrilled around to go back to draiman and rushed to the side when she saw his gun aimed.

"Draiman! Why did you do that!" Horrified Chimney looked to Leon. Was he hurt? She had no idea that anything Leon said might have upset Draiman.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Seeing the boy raise his gun, Leon immediately began casting. One hand was rested on the trunk of the tree behind him, fingers splayed. He closed his eyes momentarily, concentrating on making the spell go all the way through the tree.

Under his fingers, a smokey black lattice began to form. A phase through matter spell. Leon allowed himself to fall back into it, hearing the first of Draimen's shots being fired. Once on the other side of the tree, Leon immediately cut off the energy to the spell, so it vanished almost in a poof, leaving the solid trunk of the tree behind.

Leon put a hand to the left side of his abdomen, seeing blood when he pulled it away. Three small holes lined with red were there. He wiped his hand on his jeans, then applied it to his back. Blood came off on his hand there too. Good. At least he wouldn't have to worry about digging bullets out of his torso.

Leon summoned his wings again, keeping them in close so they wouldn't protrude out into Draimen's line of sight on either side of the tree. He lifted himself up into the air, using the branches of the tree to help him, so he still wouldn't have to extend his wings too far.

"Keep shooting, Rambo." Leon continued up through the foliage, hoping to use the canopy for protection. The rain, however made it difficult to fly. He flew low over the canopy, still keeping his wings in close. He stopped over the area he'd seen Chimney, and dropped back down through the canopy, landing on a branch that kept the trunk between him and Draimen. From this position, he look down at Chimney, smiled and gave small wave of hello.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum