The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Will here be better?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will here be better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will here be better?

Post  Xanyu Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:52 am

Xanyu shook her head. "He didn't seem shy, but yeah he is kinda interesting." She blushed, " O..Oh. No, we hardly know each other...might've been only ten minutes before you showed up." She shook her hands, flustered. She hardly felt much towards Leon. He could, maybe, be a slight acquaintance. But she knew, that he hardly felt anything towards her. He might have only just recognized her as a living being. She took a breath and calmed down.

Xanyu was even more surprised at Xena's next phrase. "B...Beautiful? I..I'm not beautiful. F...father said I was a monster...Inhuman..." She looked down and was close to crying as Xena petted her. "Th..Though he used to say nicer things...I miss those days...Father was so kind..."
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:29 pm

"No no dear, you're absolutely beautiful, I don't exactly like being stuck looking human honestly...." she gently stroked the girl, her demon eyes looked over Xanyu slowly, examining her, all of her features, as if breaking the girl down in her own mind, "It sounds like your father got something wicked stuck in him... perhaps he began to follow the dark master, or something pushed its way into him to do as such... I've seen it many times..."

Xena had left out the other boy to try to focus on Xanyu, there was an opertunity to learn, had she been created? Was her 'father' a scientist, or a breeder, or was he one of the creatures that had mated to create her. She was beautiful in Xena's eyes, and she wished to learn more about her as a living creature, and perhaps something inside her wished to take control of Xanyu, sweet talk her into being friends, into listening to her, following her... would it be possible, would she listen well enough, would she be so willing?

She shook the thoughts from her head and gave a gentle smile, a warm one, it wasn't completely real, but there was an air of truth to it, a curiosity...

There was no reason to believe her capable of evil however....

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:00 am

Xanyu sniffed, holding back the tears. "Y...You're very kind... But I think he was always like that. He was mean to more people before me." She laughed quietly, "I thought I was special but I guess not. He would sell those people he was mean to, once they were obedient. I'm glad Mr. Narving brought me here, I haven't been physically abused yet, but oddly I miss father."

Xanyu sighed. It was hard to cry after years of not, but nothing stopped the capability of feeling it. She wanted to get the burn out of her throat but couldn't think of anythng to take her mind off her problems.
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 am

"Sometimes people can just snap...." she said cringing inwardly at the idea of being called kind. She gently wrapped her arms around Xanyu, "Don't worry about him, sometimes, we can miss those who have hurt us, even if they were physically abusive as well as being emotionally abusive."

She let go of the hug and gave Xanyu another gentle stroke, "I'm happy you're here too, you seem so very nice after all. I'm sure you won't meet very many problems here. It seems like a safe enough place," she said gently, though knowing her own master could still hurt her here, he just couldn't come there physically to hurt her, not that he couldn't abuse her from where he was. The necklace around her neck ensured that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Xanyu nodded, "Okay." She sighed, her ears lowering slightly. She decided she had to change the subject, but with what.. It took her a moment, but she finally found a good one.

"I'm glad I'm here to. New places are nice." Xanyu smiled shyly, "This place is pretty nice." She looked at Xena seeing if she could guess but she wasn't very sure. "Um...I'm in Caora..What house are you part of?"

--------
It's hard thinking up longer posts when Xanyu isn't doing what I made her for. Everyone else's bidding
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 pm

"I don't really know, it had some sort of wolf crest...." she said slowly, "oh well....." she said, "how about we go to the library, there's a book I need to find, and I'm quite sure it's not going to be all that easy."

(worry for my breifness.... and Xena is trying to get her won over so that she can get anything outa her.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Xanyu thought a moment, "Um...I don't know that one either."Her ears perked slightly, then. "Library? I...wouldn't mind going there. I haven't rad books since father turned on me. So it'd be nice to read again."

--------
it's alright. I bet if she tried, Xena would find it very easy to do that now. X3
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Xena began down the hallway, "Come on..." she said, and set off for the library.

Continued : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum