The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Past memories..

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past memories.. Empty Past memories..

Post  Quera Nitely Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:03 am

Quera stood up on the cliffs. Wind blew in her hair.
She looked into the distance. The ocean was calm.
She could hear the soft waves crashing against the rocks.

She stood there...the ocean...that brought back past memories..
a tear drop dripped off her cheek..
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Past memories.. Empty Re: Past memories..

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:51 pm

as soon as Terri had gotten off the boat, he'd taken to the skies. it wouldn't take him very long to get to the castle, so he'd hoped to check out the island first. the place was great for flying---at that moment, he was enjoying himself, doing loo-de-loops through the air. "wahhooo!" he cried. "forget hiding--this is great! that lucky Yuuki!" as he zipped around, a small voice in the back of his mind reminded him that he would have to be careful--if Zigg or Poison found out that he was here, he would be in big trouble. still, he was planning on enjoying himself. as he swooped down towards the cliffs, he spotted a figure there---the person, whoever it was, looked mostly like a purplish blueish blob from here.

he decided to land and see who it was. unfortunately, as soon as this thought entered his mind, an odd updraft hit, shooting him up into the skies, and causing him to loose control. as fast as it had hit, however, it was gone, sending him plumeting to the cliffs below.

"wahhhh!!!!" he yelped, just before he went face first into the the dirt. he rolled, the speed from his fall still with him, and came to a stop right at the figure's feet. he looked up with a goofy, lopsided grin to see a girl standing there, with purple hair.

"oh, is this your cliff? sorry, i was just looking." he laughed lightly, stood, and looked down to find himself covered in dirt and leaves. he chuckled a bit, oblivious to anything the girl may have been doing before he had crash landed right in front of her.
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 pm

"Oh uh it's fine," she said forcing a smile, trying to hide her tears.
"um so are you okay?"

(nothing much else to say.. haha..sorry it's short )
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Terri had started to grin as he looked up from brushing himself off, but he suddenly blinked as he looked at the girl. she didn't look happy. Terri wasn't completely clueless, after all---there were some things that he noticed. in a sort of nervous way, Terri kind of pushed his wings backward in a flicking motion, like someone trying to flick water off their arms. he looked at the girl very carefully. "yea, i'm fine....are you ok?" as he asked his question, his eyebrows pinched together in a worried/confused kind of way. he didn't want to intrude, and he wasn't always that good with emotions--mostly with girls--his main thing was cheering people back up...but he had learned other things, as well....mostly when Yuuki had cried against his shoulder the one time...
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:47 pm

"um yeah, fine," Quera smiled, "I was just...thinking to myself. Don't worry about it."
Quera always tried her best to forget about the past but there were times when she just couldn't help it.
She tried to remind herself that there were still hope there were more of her kind..somewhere in the world.
She often felt isolated because she was the only one left.

Then she remembered one thing..
Happiness...Friendship brings happiness. Forget about the past and start a new life..
Those were the words that echoed in her mind.

Quera gave a soft laugh. Terri seemed to have a confused look on his face as if not knowing whether she was pretending or she had a sudden change of emotion.
Quera smiled," It was nothing. Anyway, I'm Quera."
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Terri relaxed a bit. "i'm Terri, i just got to the castle...haven't even been inside yet, really." his bright, energetic eyes survey the view that the cliffs gave. he held his hands out in front of them, and energy started to spark there. he began to use the orange electricity to form shapes; a dragon, an otter-- even a goldfish, at one point. he looked at Quera and he tilted his head to the side, giving her a lopsided grin. "pick an animal." he stated simply. he was determined to get a smile out of the girl
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 pm

"uhh..okay..how about a bat," Quera replied, not quite sure what he was doing but she seemed to be impressed with how he was using the orange electricity although she wasn't too fond of being near electricity since it was one of her weaknesses.
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 am

Terri grinned and moved his hands a bit. slowly, a bat formed out of the crackling substance. he moved his hands again, and it started to flit around like a real bat. it didn't move as smoothly as the figures yuuki made--sometimes his figures would blip forward like terri would do when he got impatient to get somewhere.

suddenly, the bat kind of gave one last "zzzt" sound, and was gone. "darnet," terri muttered. he'd lost control again. he sighted, and settled for creating a guitar from his electricity, and solidifying it enough to make it look like a real guitar. he began to pluck at the strings thoughtfully, before looking over at Quera. "how long have you been at the castle? what's it like?"
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"Hey that was pretty good," Quera smiled.
"Oh, well I spend most of my time outside the castle," Quera replied, "I haven't been here for too long. I got in at the end of last semester."
She looked at him," So you're new here?"
"hm," she sighed, a violet coloured substance started to form in her hand.
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm

"yeah...hey, you don't know anyone named yuuki by any chance do you?" he chuckled lightly, and began to pluck the strings to "puppet" by thousand foot krutch as he looked curiously at the purplish substance that Quera had begun to form. "why do you spend most of your time away from the castle? don't ya like it?"

(wow, terri isn't having an absurd hyper moment-- you're lucky. then again, he hasnt' built up a chocolate stash at the castle yet XD)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:58 pm

"mm..I don't think so," she said concentrating on the purple substance in her hand as it formed into swirls of violet flame-looking things. "And well...I prefer the outdoors. It's more calm and peaceful," she replied.
She pointed her finger out and the purplish flame-looking substance swirled onto the tip of her finger.
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 am

Terri was now looking at the odd, purple flames quite curiously. he wondered wat it was---it didn't look like actual fire, persay, but he wasn't quite sure what else to call it. this academy would definitely be interesting to be in, he was sure, based off of the few people he'd seen.
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:47 am

Quera closed her hand and the purple flame vanished.
"This is actually water..Mystic water.."
"It looks like some kind of.. liquid-looking flame."
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:07 am

"huh," he replied. "i've never seen anything like that before....so what are you, exactly?"

it was probably one of the more rude questions he could have asked under the situation, but the words were out before he could think--which happened pretty often with him. his curiosity had gotten the better of him. again.
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:20 am

Quera looked down with an almost tearful face..
"The last of my kind...The Murrilbats," she replied
But her frown turned into a soft smile,"But there is someone......" she started to blush, "..I heard his kind is quite..close to mine.."
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 am

Terri looked away in embarrassment. him and his big mouth. 'ahh...i'm sorry....i didn't know." then, with her next comment, he relaxed a bit. "from what i've heard, there are so many different people at the castle....so that makes perfect sense." he gave a slight quirk of his lips. "i'm a demi-dragon...there are only four of us."
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:33 am

"I sh-should try talking to him.." Quera was blushing again. "I never actually talked to him so..........."

".................." (awkward moment XP)

"uh haha..." Quera seemed to calm herself. "Anyway......."

"Right...So how are things going for you so far?" she managed to say.
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 am

he chuckled "a tad uneventful, but at least i met someone interesting" he grinned at her.

"and this person...." he paused and lookout out over the cliff, his face going a bit more serious. "you really should talk to him. i mean, its not right for someone to be alone...."

(wow, absurdely short. lol. you're bringing the calm out in terri ^^)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:49 am

"Well it's just uh..........,"Quera still blushing.
"..i guess i should....."
Quera looked back at Terri.

She extended her gliders. It looked like blue wings.
"That's another thing I can do. I can't actually fly..but these gliders aren't used for flying. They're used to help me leap further..I guess."
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:41 am

Terri looked at the blue gliders curiously "if they're meant for jumping, then what is it that helps you to fly?" the idea of someone actually flying without wings confused terri--that was the only way that he knew how to fly, after all. but then again, when he was younger, the idea of flying through any means had seemed strange
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 am

Quera looked out to the distance from the cliffs.
She then leaped down from the cliffs with her blue gliders extended out.

Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:01 am

Terri watched as Quera launched herself off of the cliff-side. he grinned. this is more like it!. extending his wings, he jumped off after her. he figured he'd be able to see however she flew better from the sky, but not only that, he was sort of itching to get airborne again
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Quera looked like she was gliding down. Her gliders were spread out and she was diving down to the bottom of the cliffs, to the beach. She was trying to show Terri what she had meant.
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Terri watched as she glided...he followed, staying back slightly to give her more room and to see what she was going to do. he pumped his long wings, feeling the familair tug of changing air currents---the cooler air was coming off from the water, while there was just enough warmth from the sunset that it created a very slight updraft that would only be felt when he got closer.

(sorry, just felt like she was up on that cliff as the sun was setting.....lol)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Quera Nitely Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Quera was diving down then swooped up slightly with the help of her gliders and got into an upright position then got into a position to prepare to land.
Quera Nitely
Quera Nitely
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next