The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Watching the Horizon

Go down

Watching the Horizon Empty Watching the Horizon

Post  Hryshen Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Hryshen had treked that morning through the forest. It was a nice day and the air had a hint of humidity. She didn't bring a water bottle but she had her ways of hydration. She wasn't very used to working with fresh water so it had took her a while to get it in her head of the different minerals that salt water didn't have. The forest was full of water and she loved the fact. When she did feel thirsty, all she'd have to do is create a bubble made of dew a voila a nice clean drink of water.

In only two hours, Hryshen found herself at the edge of the beach, her toes just barely in the soft, white sand. She looked ahead and watch the waves that beckoned her to come closer. She stepped onto the beach and walked from the soft, dry sand to the clay-like, surf-drenched sand. A small wave brushed over her feet. She sat down where she stood and traced pictures in the sand. As the waves erased her pictures, she looked up lazily. She followed the sea to where it met the sky. She wasn't sure whether Sindri's Cove was in that direction or not, but it was nice to think it was.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Drawing and Reading

Back to top Go down

Watching the Horizon Empty Re: Watching the Horizon

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 pm

The soft sound of moving sound added itself to the sounds of the morning. The black wolf made not another sound as he drew closer to the woman he seen in the distance on the beach. He was very quiet as he slunk into the trees just off the coastline. He still wore the cuffs around his ankles and wrists, as well as his upper arm.

He came out from behind the trees dressed in a loose fitting t-shirt and shorts. He hadn't bothered putting shoes in the un-enchanted backpack that he wore today as he made his way out behind the girl, "Good morning," he said gently, keeping some space between them as not to startle her right away.

His smile was warm, and he looked like he was wearing swimming trunks, as if he had been planning on taking a swim, which he had been, however he was going to be in his wolf form. Right now however, he didn't feel like running into another awkward situation like he had in the infirmary . . .

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:00 am

Hryshen was humming when the man crept behind her. It was a soft, watery tune she had learned in her earlier years as a sea squirt. She used to sing the song to the baby fish as they went to sleep. She was enjoying watching her memories of those times run through her mind. She was holding her knees to her chest to keep mostly out of the water so she wouldn't change. Her toes were already showing signs of changing, webbing forming in between. Her tail rested in a semi-circle around her body, flicking at tiny fish that thought it was sea weed.

Hryshen stiffened when the man addressed her. She was poking at a crab that had crawled near her and wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings, except the horizon. She looked up at the man, relaxing as she decided he wouldn't hurt her. "It is a very lovely morning. Are you enjoying it as much as I am?" She smiled softly at the man, then picked up the crab. She cooed softly at it, telling it in it's own language to go back home where it was safe from people that might step on it. She set it down again, letting it crawl home and looked back at the man.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Ludolf gave a soft smile watching the crab scurry home, "A very lovely morning indeed," he said in a gentle tone, "I didn't expect to see anyone out this early, I was actually just on my morning run to be honest."

His voice was as sweet as his general attitude, he sat down beside the girl and gave a smile, "The sea is always so calming is it not?" he asked, he took the pony-tail out of his hair and carefully braided it back as something to do with his hands. Today was a day that he just had to be moving, something had to be occupying his time, usually it was his tail waving back and forth behind him, but since he was in his human form, he settled for playing with his hair. He quite enjoyed being mistaken for a Native American male, as he did look the part when he was in his vampire form, aside from being a tad pale.

His gentle eyes looked over Hryshen, he didn't want to say anything to embarrass himself, such as the fact he found her to be quite pretty. He did, however, whisper it to himself in a wolf tongue. It came out sounding like a soft puppy's whine, having no idea that she could also talk to other creatures as well. His eyes fell on her tail and watched the fish play around it, he gave a gentle laugh, finding it quite cute.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Hryshen laughed. "Neither did I but you can see, we both were surprised. But it is nice to be surprised when it's meeting new people. My name is Hryshen, might I ask yours?" She closed her good eye, facing the horizon. "It's so nice to have fresh air and warm sun as well as the calming sound of the waves."

Hryshen nodded and looked at him. "You seem restless. Why don't you go swim?... If that was what you had been planning to do in the first place." She hadn't heard what he had whispered, but she did happen to recognize that dog-like whine. She wanted to ask him but she wasn't sure if he'd feel uncomfortable or not.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 am

Ludolf smiled and he blushed a little bit, he brushed his nose like a wolf would when they were red in the face, he gave a smile, "It is a very nice surprise. My name is Ludolf, which ironically means wolf," he gave a slight laugh. He looked out across the sea, "It's always been very relaxing, though it can be a tad too warm for my tastes... I like swimming on cooler days, and today feels just perfect for one."

Slowly he stood up, "Would you like to join me?" he asked with a warm smile, holding his hand out to help her up if she chose to come with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Hryshen smiled, "You have a nice name Ludolf....Would you happen to be staff here? You don't look like a student really." She began to swirl the water to her side. "I'm actually used to warmer than this. I used to live in the Caribbean." She watched him get up.

"Well...I would but I have a problem if I get all wet." She blushed, abit embarrassed. She then took his hand to help herself up. "But I haven't had a nice swim in a while. I can wait for my land legs to come back." She added for a measure, incase he wondered, "It's the problem with being a nymph."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down