The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Settling Down

2 posters

Go down

Settling Down Empty Settling Down

Post  Rachael Fallon Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Rachael arrived in her dorm room far too excited. This was the first time she was staying so far away from home and her old sheltered life. She was happy for her new-found independance, and excited to meet her roommate. All she knew of the girl was that her name was Leigha, and she wasn't exactly sure how to pronounce it either.

After about an hour, Rachael had completely unpacked, placeing her clothes in the dresser and bedsheets on the bed along with something she absolutely had to bring, despite its size. She plopped a huge stuffed rabbit that lay on its stomach onto the bed. It just managed to fit. A few key things, like curtains, were still missing, and she would have like to get more things to make this side of the room more her own.

For now she lay on the bed, feet towards the headboard, and just relaxed, putting one of the rabbit's huge ears over her stomach. She absolutely loved that rabbit. It had been a birthday present from her brother when she was little (though her parents had actually been the ones to pay for it, her brother was the one to physically give it to her, making it his gift).
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Settling Down Empty Re: Settling Down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Leigha walked into her new room ploped her luggage down on the bed and turned around. On the bed across from hers was a gigantic.... bunny. "Um hi." She hopped her roommate wasn't a hyper seven year old.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:06 am

Rachael looked over to the auburn-haird girl who'd just entered, assuming it was Leigha, though in her mind she mispronounced the name.

"Oh, hello," she turned so she was sitting on the side of the bed instead of laying on it. "I'm Rachael," she introduced, respectfully with a smile on her face. She felt she should make a good impression on the girl who was going to be her roommate for the following semester.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Leigha smiled, "I'm Lee-a spelled L.E.I.G.H.A. Big bunny you got there..." Leigha sat on top of her bed, "What are you? I'm a Ninfa."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Rachael was relieved that she now knew how to pronounce the girl's name correctly. "I'm an angel," she said modestly. It almost seemed like a joke to say it out loud. "Angel" was what her father called her when she did something good. It wasn't suppossed to be something she went around introducing herself as. But it's what she was.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Leigha scoffed, "We'll get along reaaaal well..." she said with heavey sarcasism. She eyed the bunny wishing she could blow it up with just her gaze. "What's up with the huge bunny?" She stood up and unzipped her bags starting to unpack her things, making sure to color code as she sorted them into piles based on purpose. She took out her brother's collar and placed it on the-her headboard as she sighed.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:18 pm

A frown crossed Rachael's face at Leigha's sarcasm. What reason could she have to believe that they wouldn't get along? They'd only just met.

Rachael looked back at the rabbit when Leigha mentioned it. "Oh, my brother gave it to me when I was little." She smiled at the memory, then watched Leigha as she unpacked her own things. "Umm, what's with the collar?"
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 pm

"It's my brothers.... I was going to give it to him for his birthday, but things happened" She feel back onto her bed and sighed. Leigha held the collar up to the light as she moved it around letting the gems catch the light. It cast rainbow patterns through out the room.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum