The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A lack of accommodation

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A lack of accommodation - Page 2 Empty Re: A lack of accommodation

Post  Larita Marten Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

"Trying to be nice??" Larita's voice was full of shock as she repeated the other girl's claim. "This beast is anything but nice! She insisted that she should get both of the beds, leaving me to sleep on the floor, and when I objected, as I rightfully did, she attacked me!" Larita crossed her arms over her chest. Sure, she had only revealed half the story, but it was the half that mattered, after all. The fact that she had initially insisted on claiming both the dressers had all but left her memory.

"Professor," she said, her entire demeanor changing drastically. She became all pleasantry, her voice slow and persuasive. She widened her eyes and shook her head as she spoke. "I can assure you, Professor, I've never been unkind for even one moment of my entire life. The fault lies completely with my roommate here. Please don't let her erroneous claims persuade you otherwise. You are surely too intelligent for that." She smiled sweetly and tilted her head, displaying just how innocent she was.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Height : 170.2 cm
Weight : 54.5 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=32021447&offset=24#/

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:52 pm

The dean patiently waited for each girl to say her piece, and when they were through he had not moved from his position where he leaned casually against the door frame. He honestly didn't believe that neither girl was at fault. In fact, he found it most likely that both were equally guilty, thought he did not say so. He nodded understandingly at Solasta's claims, and settle a smile on Larita at hers. Admittedly, he was charmed by the pampered girl's attempts to persuade him with her flattery. Problem was, he was certainly secure in the acknowledgement that yes, he was particularly clever, and telling him so did not stroke his ego as much as it might have.

"Oh, Miss Marten, don't you think you are harsh in your suggestion of expulsion as a punishment?" But the question may have been rhetorical, since he looked away from her and did not appear to be expecting an answer.

Odqura lifted his chin and his eyes wandered to the beds thoughtfully. He thought to himself for a moment, then nodded. "Simple. We will bring in a third bed." He looked to the girls for approval.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:58 am

Solasta shot a fierce glare at the opposing girl at her story. Of course, she mentioned nothing of the threat, the lip and the insults that she'd oh so generously offered to the junkai. Not to mention, she had already laid claim on both the drawers - taking both the beds was nothing but fair and even.

If Solasta at all had mustered any srap of respect for her room-mate, it perished at Larita's appeasing words. It was weak, and Solasta's claims most certainly weren't errenous. The scandal! She silently seethed, her boiling rage clearly evident by her expression.

She snapped her head at Od as if he'd just committed a crime by talking. Needless to say, his convenient suggest was not met with praise. "Anot'er bed?" she protested. She looked at Larita again as if she was a misbehaving animal, her expression disbeliving. "Don't she deserve some sort of punishment? Fo' beink rude?"
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 234 cm
Weight : 96 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Solasta-Bio-262225645

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 am

"Rude?" Larita scoffed. She would have probably been willing to accept the third bed as a solution to their problem, but it had already gone too far for that. She wanted to see this girl embarrassed, ridiculed. She wanted her to have to admit that she was the one in the wrong, and she was determined to get her way.

"I assure you, dear roommate I am never rude! And if anyone should be punished, it's her! Don't you protect your students? Or is bullying allowed at this institution?" She kept her arms crossed over her chest and jutted out her hip to the side in a pretty fashion. "I will not accept any solution that lets her walk around this place as if nothing happened. Justice must be served!" she ended over-dramatically.

But she had made up her mind, and it was obvious that she would not willingly budge on the matter.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm

The dean eyed both girls with an unwavering stare that was significantly less amused then previously. He shook his head and favored neither with a direct response. Instead, he nodded his head slowly in an accepting manner.

"Alright," He decided with resolve. "No beds then."

Of course Od did not expect either student to be pleased with the response but if they wanted to act like children and deny logic simply to make sure the other remained unhappy, then he would treat them like children and neither would be happy.

"I'll arrange for the move within the hour. If you would like to dispute over an area of floor to sleep on next, might I suggest someplace which is in lee of the window. It's chilly at night and there may be a draft."

Both eyebrows were raised in a superior and resolved manner as the dean swept his gaze over the room one last time and then nodded to the girls as if in farewell. He nudged his shoulder off of the door frame and made
to leave, but took his time in turning away. He was fully expecting to be halted by at least one protest and meant to give either or both girls sufficient opportunity to do so.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:44 pm

"Justice must be served," she imitated her under her breath in a mocking manner, rolling her eyes away from her as if her room-mate wasn't even worth the effort of scraping up a retort. And this was a lot, considering the junkai often made a habit of expending her breath on the most needless matters. She crossed her arms in a childish huff before looking to Od, hoping that his sense of judgement would far outweigh Larita's.

It didn't.

"What?!" she immediately spluttered, her fists almost flaring up with the shock - but she managed to suppress it. "I am not sleepink on de floor like sam freakink animal!" It was outrageous - why was this man even authority? Her teeth grinded unpleasantly as she whipped her red glare around the room, seeing absolutely nothing that could possibly be used as substitute bedding. Except for Larita's clothing, of course.

"Dis is injustice!" she clamoured. He pointed in anger to the opposing girl. "I would never waste my time bullyink dis waste of breath! She's de one deservink de punishment, not me! I-I not doink not'tink! It's 'ER."
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Larita's mouth hung open in astonishment. An administrator was supposed to solve the problem, not make it worse! This was nothing like what she expected. "Sleep on the floor?" she said, her volume increasing. "How does that solve anything? Absolutely not. I refuse." She turned her body so that it was rotated away from the professor, her nose turned up in the air.

She let out a short hoot of laughter at Solasta's comments. "Please, I bet you're used to sleeping on the floor with the dogs. They'd probably accept you as one of their own. God knows you smell the part!" Larita seemed to have forgotten that the dean was in the room, dropping the act of decorum to ridicule her roommate. But once she was done, she turned back to him, her mouth forcing out the words. "I demand that she, if you can even call it that, be assigned another room as far away from me as possible! That's the only solution! This is MY room and my beds and I aren't going anywhere!"

As the last words left her mouth Larita marched quickly over to where the beds still stood, pushed together on the other side of the room. She turned around, sitting roughly on the mattress and crossing one leg over the other. Once seated, her arms resumed their place, crossing over her chest with a jerk of finality.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Od looked dully between the two immature girls, and finally sighed resignedly. "Alright, fine. Both of you, please come with me and we'll go see Headmistress Everly about your reassignments." He waved a hand, motioning for them to come along, and held the door open politely.

He wore an impressive poker face while he plotted. The Headmistress would be in her quarters or her office at this time, likely sorting paperwork and assignments. "The Headmistress will be over-seeing detention now, but I'm certain some interruption will be welcome. Detention is so boring, after all." He could certainly lock the girls in some empty dungeon cell for a time so they had no option but to at least try and work out their differences. Or kill each other. "Do not fear, I am not giving either of you detention. But if we go there now, we can sort it all out and you won't have to spend another night here together."
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Larita's comments continued to send another ripple of fury down her spine. Larita's insults took it a step too far that time, and the junkai stared with her jaw gaping, utterly offended. It took all her willpower not to go over and pound her face in, and her fists trembled with the effort of resisting. However, she at least trying to prove to the dean that she was innocent in this matter. She shot a threatening glare at Larita, one that would imply 'you-are-so-dead-when-we-get-out-of-this'.

And now, this so called dean was taking them to the headmistress. No doubt for punishment. She glared at Od in a suspicious manner before giving in, strolling forward to give him a superior, arrogant glare. "Whatever. De sooner I get dis t'ing-" she gestured offhandedly towards Larita, "-outa my face, de better." Her tone was authoritative, as if it was her making the decision, and not Od.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:18 pm

To Larita, talking to the headmistress meant that she would most definitely be getting her way. She nodded as Odqura spoke, and when he was finished, she uncrossed her legs and stood up in front of the beds. In response to Solasta's glare, Larita stuck out her chin and averted her eyes away from the other girl.

"Fine. Let's go then. I want to get this over with." She marched towards the dorm-room door. As she walked, she glanced down at her cuticles and blew lightly. "I seriously need a manicure," she said to herself, though loud enough for anyone to hear. "How long do you think this'll take, Professor? I have much better things I could be doing, you know."
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character