The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Silent Hunter and Spotted Beast

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Silent Hunter and Spotted Beast - Page 4 Empty Re: Silent Hunter and Spotted Beast

Post  Raye-Majick Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:09 am

Raye laughed. "Yeah, you can always trust a friend to fight with you. Zal and I were constantly fighting. The two of us fought together to kill my girlfriend. We fought each other a lot - but we also fought together."

"We were thick as thieves." Raye pulled a thin silver chain from beneath her shirt. Two fangs and a thin silver ring hung from it. "The fangs; they're Zal and my girlfriends. I always carry these around with me."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Silent Hunter and Spotted Beast - Page 4 Empty Re: Silent Hunter and Spotted Beast

Post  Solasta Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:58 am

"Fightink together?" she snorted, a skeptic look crossing her face. "Wouldn't he onleh get in de way?" Co ordination with an ally apparently wasn't her strongest point in combat - she'd often hog the glory of victory to herself rather than allow her partner in crime to rob any of it.

She looked at the fangs with interest, squinting her eyes. "You tooth deir teeth?" she quizzed, raising a brow. "Yo' defeated them?" The way she saw it, teeth were more like trophies more than memoirs. The distinction was difficult to figure.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 234 cm
Weight : 96 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Solasta-Bio-262225645

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:20 pm

"He was a strong fighter. He was the one that dealt the killing blow to his sister."

She shook the chain she had held of and watched the fangs clink against the silver ring. "Yeah. Zal dealt the dealing bow to Ix, so I can't really say I was the one to kill her. But it was me that killed Zal." She ran her tongue over her lower lip. "They were Jinn, though they were snakes, not wolves. When a Jinn reaches about two hundred they go insane. Other Jinn - usually ones that still have quite a way to go before they hit two hundred - hunt them down and end them. Zal and I ended Ix in the 90's and my mate Chaye and I hunted Zal down four years ago."

Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:09 am

If there was one bad habit that Solasta possessed, out of all the other bad habits she already had, it was that she’d never remember names. Ever. There was the occaisional name that would spring to mind if she was lucky, but she just didn’t put any effort in trying to preserve that memory. With this in mind, there was no surprise that she reacted with a rather baffled reaction to Raye’s words, as if she’d just started speaking in Spanish. She huffed, opting to reply to what she actually understood.

“Two hundred? Yeesh. You’d think yo’d go crazy long before dat,” she mused, givng her a skeptic glance. “Heck, I’m not even four yet an’ some could say it’s alreadeh happened.” Chuckling harshly to herself, she combed a hand through her hair. “Two ‘undred though.. Dat must be sah boring.”
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 am

"Oh, we do. I dont think many of us are what you would call sane." Raye gave a wide-eyed maniac grin - made much more effective by the red eyes she sported. "But at about two hundred we snap." She clicked to annunciate the point. "We completely lose it. We don't know enemy from friend. We attack to kill."

A harsh frown marred her face. "We crave blood and will go to any lengths to get it. Its...scary what we become. Hunters have such a hard job having to see that day in, day out."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Raye's grin was rather ineffective on the junkai, as she addressed her with a rather flippant, unimpressed stare. She continued to be skeptic, folding her arms. "How do yo' know what it is?" she huffed. "Yo' never had it before, and don't tell me yo' went up an' asked one of dem. Besides," her gaze turned to her hand, which she slowly clenched as if she was crushing something. "I don't really see de bad t'ing about blood. It's like red water. Yo' really get used to it."

Part of this was bragging, but there was some truth of it. She'd both seen and caused enough bloodshed to the point that she hardly batted an eyelid at it anymore.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:45 pm

"It's pretty obvious when you've known them. Ix and Zal... they didn't recognise me at all." She ran her tongue over her lower lip. "And I'm pretty sure Chaye wouldn't have recognised me and the pups, either..."

"And I wouldn't say I've never had it before. Some of us start having mini episodes a few years before we snap. It usually doesn't happen until we're about one ninety five. But I've been having them the past year or so... I've even had one here."

She gnawed on her lower lip, worrying it between her sharp teeth. Her canine punctured the flesh and a rivulet of blood rolled down her chin. She sighed and wiped her chin roughly, smearing the blood. "I've damn well gotten used to it. I've torn enough throats out to almost permanently stain my muzzle blood red."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:00 am

Solasta bared her teeth at the appearance of names again. How was she meant to remember all these? In fact, why should she even care about them at all? They may have meant a lot to Raye, but as far as the junkai was concerned, these were merely faceless goons.

Looking as Raye as her tooth pierced her lip, she let out a low, rusty snicker. “Well, ain’t dat sweet. We both got gory pasts, ai.” Leaning her hand on the stage, an idea came to her, and she addressed the girl with a curt, curious gaze. “Say, when yo’ finally do snap,” she began, trailing her across her own lap. “How’d you like me to kill yo’? A-ai? Saves de hassle of findink someone else,” she offered, grinning.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:11 am

"Gory is one way to put it."

Her head snapped up and she gave you Junkai a hard stare. "You don't know what you're putting yourself up for, Solasta. It won't be an easy fight - and I will not go down without a fight. Us hunters are so much more dangerous than other Jinn like Ixchel. We've seen thousands of fights - been in thousands of fights. We kill in cold blood constantly and we still have consciences, albeit very messed up. When we snap, we lose that. We go for the kill in every fight."

She sucked her lower lip into her mouth and cleansed it of the blood that ad been lingering there. "I don't want to harm anyone I know. When I know I'm close to snapping - probably a month or so before it happens, I'm gonna go back to America. I'll go back to my pack and let them have their way with me before it happens. I'd rather die with my mind than be killed because I dont have it."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:18 pm

"Hmm!" Her red eyes flashed with indignation and she stood up sharply, scowling down at the Jinn. "Are yo' underestimatink me?!" she snapped, clenching her firsts repeatedly. "Just 'cause I ain't a hundred-whatever-de-heck years old don't mean I can't fight!" Her gaze was sharp and serious.

"But if yo' so worried," she added, scowling. "Why don't you just kill yo'self before it happens?"

(9sorry its shorter than i like im being rushed)
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:43 pm

"I'm not underestimating you at all!" Raye yelled, lips pulling into one of the darkest snarls she had ever produced, voice echoing around the large theatre in a loud growl. The topic of her upcoming insanity was quite a sore one - not something she ever took lightly. "Age has nothing to do with fighting skill and you know that! I've killed people a hundred and fifty years older than me - it means nothing. It's skill level that counts. I've had experience beyond most. I've attacked and killed thousands of Jinn in my time. I have experience when it comes to fighting to the death."

"I don't deny you're a good fighter - Hell, you're a tonne better at fistfights than I am - but if you ever went against me after I snapped we wouldn't be in a fistfight. It'd be a snarling, claws and fangs, anything goes instinctual battle. Jinn dont use weapons or fists. We revert back to animals. Our basic instincts are all that lead us when we get to that point."

She clenched her fists, claws piercing the soft flesh of her palm. Blood dripped to the ground in a steady rhythm and Raye used that to calm herself. She listened to the constant drip drip drip if the blood, inhaling and exhaling slowly and deeply, eyes screwed tightly shut.

"I don't want to hurt my friends, Sol. I'm scared that might happen. I wont be able to back down like I've just done now in that state of insanity. Friends are important to me and I cant- no, I won't let them get hurt because I can't control myself."

Her lips quirked upwards into a sad attempt at smiling. There was no happy emotion behind that smile. It was a mere twitch of muscle. "I'm not strong enough to commit suicide. Believe me, I've tried." The smile turned bitter and tears welled in her eyes. A breathy laugh bubbled up - it was hysterical. "I could kill my own pups just fine, but I'm too weak to take my own life successfully. I'm so freaking pathetic." Her fists tightened, creating deeper wounds in her palms.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Solasta didn't expect a sharp retort from the Jinn, and she stared with barely concealed frustration as she continued to rant. Her eyes briefly flickered over at her hand, narrowing at the sight of the blood, before returning to her face. She found herself also listening to the dripping, every drop making her fists tighten harder, the repetitive rhythm grating her nerves.

The 'smile' was not returned. She strode forwards towards the girl, her teeth bared, her red eyes cold. An arm lunged out to seize her chin, forcing Raye's face upwards to stare directly into her own. "Pathetic?!" she screeched. "Listen to yo'self - yo' whinging like some fekkink baby!" A deep, animalistic growl rumbled in her throat. "I never heard such crap!"

"I was givink you de one chance to clean up yo' mess for you, don't you t'ink about turning it down," she snarled. "I've torn de spines off gorillas, I've mangled de throats of jaguars, I've impaled boas wi' deir own fangs. I kill animals fo' breakfast! Di heck is yo' problem?"

Solasta let go, letting her hand linger a moment more around the Jinn's face. She snorted disdainfully. "Weren't you de same girl I talked to moments ago? Talkink about not giving up?" Her hand innocently trailed over her cheek, before her expression hardened. "Or was that a lie too! A façade! Yo' just a weakling, like de rest of dem!" Her muscles tensed, and in a flash, she aimed a hard slap over her face.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Raye stared up into the Junkai's fierce red glare. "I seem to be contradicting myself a lot these past few months, don't I?" she sighed dryly, tail tucking between her legs. "I'm supposed to be this amazing, brave, strong hunter that knows everything." She laughed bitterly and extricated her claws from her palms roughly with a hiss, blood splattering against the floor and staining dots on her green converse and dark jeans.

"Maybe I really am a fekkink baby," she added, imitating Solasta's accent impeccably. "I'm not as emotionally strong as people believe I am. I'm a weak, pathetic girl that spews philosophical crap sometimes."

Her gaze hardened. "I'm not an ordinary animal, Solasta. If I was, I'd let you tear my throat out right now and leave me to bleed out right here." She threw her arms out. "But unfortunately my nature refuses to let me give my life away. I'll fight to the death no matter how much I want to lay down and die."

Her head snapped to the side with the force of the slap. "Yeah, I'm a weakling." She sucked on her teeth, tasting for blood. A downside of having sharp fangs was the problem of them being able to tear her flesh as well. And lo and behold, there was blood filling her mouth. She swallowed it with a slightly sour expression. "What can I do to change that, though? I have severe inferiority issues and look for every chance to put myself down."

Her nose wrinkled when she finally felt the burning pain in her cheek. "Did striking me help quell your anger?" she asked quietly. Having a lover like Chaye, she wasn't too shocked that someone struck her. Raye had dozens of scars Chaye had left on her. A slap, no matter how hard it was - and Sol slapped freaking hard - was not the worst she had ever received.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:44 pm

The junkai gave a heavy breath after the slap, her hand throbbing, and her eyes wide in shock. The mere fact that Raye reacted with anything but anger surprised her - didn't she want to tear out her throat after the assault? Her eyes squinted disdainfully - it was almost as if she wanted the Jinn to retaliate. The quiet question received an irritated snort from Solasta. "No." She stared coldly. "It just make me want to slap yo' again, harder."

"You baffle me, Raye," she remarked, her voice dead of all tone, and the name being practically purred with a thick accent - strangely enough remembering her name at all. "Yo' call yo'self weak den you say you don't die so easeh." Her teeth bared in a threatening manner. "Den which one is it?! Yo' don't make no sense!"

She managed to calm herself down, before eyeing her up and down in disapproval "Yo' really are a mess." Eyes venturing down towards Raye's hand at the blood that dropped. Her wrist was seized and brought up to her own face. A coarse tongue was drawn over the wound, and a grin passed her lips at the taste. "Yo' realleh shoudln't hurt yo'self like dat," she murmured. "Not when I can do dat for you."
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

The Jinn shrugged. "Then do it. It's not gonna do much more than give me a nasty bruise." Her hands didnt move from their position at her sides - didnt move to cup the stinging flesh of her cheek that she was sure was glowing red.

"I'm too weak to die. I'm too weak to overthrow my basic instincts and let myself be killed." A little grin tugged at the canine's lips. "Don't make sense? I'll be damned if I ever do make sense."

Raye threw her head back and howled at Sol's honest observation. Messed up was an understatement. Raye should be locked in a padded room firmly secured with a straight jacket.

Her booming laughter died down and she stared at Solasta perplexed as the Junkai drew her tongue over the wounds on her palm. She cocked her head slightly to the side and observed the grin that spread across the girls face - much like she did when she tasted other blood. Her red eyes burned into Solasta's face, flickering over every detail. "That could have almost passed as concern, Sol," Raye whispered impishly. "But I'll keep that in mind. If I ever need to be injured, I'll make sure to swing by your way, ne?"
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:18 pm

"Underestimatink me again," she sneered at the remark. "Yo' really shouldn't do dat." Her other hand was brought up with the temptation to fulfil her desire and slap her again, but she resisted, lowering the hand again. Her fingers would twitch with anticipation though.

The noise from Raye caught Solasta's attention. She didn't recall saying any jokes, and saw no reason for the girl to react in such a way. She could've been inclined to point this out, but she didn't. No explanation she would receive from the Jinn would satisfy her, she assumed.

She licked her lips as she returned her focus to Raye, the hand much cleaner than it was before. A wry cackle escaped from her throat. "Concern? Blah." She rolled her eyes, but there was the faintest trace of denial in her tone. "It de one t'ing you can trust me on. Yo' won't even need to ask." It surprised her how quickly they'd turned from yelling at each other to being able to negotiate. Heck, Solasta wondered how long it would take to be at each others throats again. But it wasn't something she was complaining about, on the contrary, it interested her.

Her wrist was lowered as she glanced to Raye's face again, more notably, her lips. She tutted. "You got some dere too," she whispered, bending down so that her face was level with hers. And before she would protest, her tongue was drawn across her lower lip once. She stood up straight, smirking.

((Dangit Sol I have no control over yooou x_x))
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:04 am

"Sorry," the Jinn apologised sheepishly, "I've got a nasty habit of doing that until people put me in my place." She raised her cheek in invitation. "I'm not stopping you from slapping me - you can do it if you want."

Raye smiled slightly, choosing to overlook the Junkai's flexed her hand, watching as a little blood beaded up around the wounds. She raised the bloody flesh to her lips and continued what the Junkai had started, running her tongue over the lacerations, leaving behind a trail of saliva. She would never understand why most humans didn't do it any more - had they become so wrapped up in creating airs around themselves that they had forgotten basic survival instincts? Her mind flickered over the notion of cleaning her wounds after Sol had done so being an indirect kiss. "That could cause problems. Unless I throw a punch at you first-" she snorted at the idea; the likelihood of Raye throwing teh first punch slim to none and the thoughts of the indirect kiss far from the mind "-How will ya know I wanna be injured, ne?"

She had a feeling that the girl wouldn't mind throwing a punch at her any day of the week. They had a strange sort of friendship bond, but it was volatile at best - how many times had they been at each other's throats? And how many more times would that happen? Ten? Twenty? A hundred? Only time will tell, I guess, the Jinn mused mentally.

Raye's tongue flickered out to touch Sol's at it retreated from her lower lip. "Yare, yare, one would think you're looking for reasons to get close to me, Sol," she chuckled, teeth latching onto her spiderbites and drawing them into her mouth, sucking any residual blood from them. She entertained the notion of the indirect kiss again, grinning to herself. Kisses, she corrected, trying to decipher the taste on the tip of her tongue.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm

"Tch." Solasta rolled her eyes as Raye seemed to tease her with the offer of another slap. The first one had been uncontrolled - something which she had been unable to stop in the first place. However, the adrenaline had worn off, and she didn't have much of a drive to attack her now. At least, not in the same way she had before. "Maybeh later."

"Trust me, I can tell dese things," she coolly assured, smirking. "A good half of de people in dis place deserve a beatink right now - whether or not you're one of dem is up to you." Noticing a slither of blood still remained on her own lip, she licked it off quickly.

"Get close to you?" she echoed with disbelief, snorting. "A-ai right, why would I want to do dat?" A hand was placed casually on her hip. "Was merely cleanink up yo' little accident." Whether or not she was being sarcastic was difficult to determine.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:29 am

"You can read people well then? Zal could do that - I could never understand it. Sure I can read and pick up on some things, but I'm still not very good at it." She cocked a brow up at the Junkai. "We were talking about people wanting to be attacked - not deserving it, ne, Sol?" Though she hadn't met everyone in the academy yet, she was pretty sure there was at least one person that needed a beating.

"Is it really that disgusting a thought to get close me, Sol?" she asked in a mock insulted tone when she heard the disbelief in the younger girls voice. She grinned. "I dont know - you tell me, they were your actions, ne?" The Jinn mirrored the Junkai's actions, cocking her head to the side slightly. "I'm a big girl now, but it feels nice to have someone watching after me again. Thank you." That was one of the most sincere thank you's she had ever given. She hadn't had anyone watch over her since she was twenty three and left her pack. Even in her second pack she hadn't been cared for. She was the alpha - the one everyone went to for care.

Her hand slid up to the brands on her arms again.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:09 pm

"I can't tell de difference," she snorted to her inquiry, tapping her fingers on her hips. Of course, she did see a very big difference between wanting and deserving, but it was one she didn't care to consider. As far as she was concerned, they were both the same thing.

"A-ai," she chuckled in agreement. "If I get to close to you, dem colours on yo' head might be contagious, ai." Disregarding the fact that Solasta herself appeared to be a giant purple troll, she twitched her nose as she looked down on her colourful companion. "Dey were my actions, yes, but how d'you know I was controlling dem?" A smirk passed her lips as she listened to her thanks. She hadn't received any thanks for a long time, and if she did, they were usually uttered with a sarcastic undertone. So it came as no surprise that she didn't know how to react to this.

Her reply was delayed. "...Ai. Don't you think dis means you can come cryink to me whenever yo' trip over," she snapped, raising her hands to her head. The rope that was tied tightly around her head was removed, and with it, the large bangs of her hair immediately flopped over her face, her red eyes only partially visible under them. Her sight was limited, but she didn't seem to care right now - she had no intention of getting into any fights for the time being. It had been a while since she let her hair down.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:08 pm

"Hey, leave my colours alone," Raye said defensively, fingers threading through the numerous colours in her hair. Raye liked her colours. "They make me different from everyone else." Raye didn't like being like everyone else. After being in a pack where she got treated exactly the same as her other three littermates, she strived to be different.

"You trying to tell me that you have a good side that you can't control, ne, Sol?"

The Jinn cocked a brow up at the Junkai. "Do I look like the type of girl to go crying to others when things dont go my way?" She didn't like dumping her problems on others very often. She was a suffer in silence kind of girl.

She cocked her head to the side when the girl removed the rope keeping her hair out of her face. "Huh, your fringe is quite long, ne?" Like Raye was one to talk - her hair completely covered over half of her face.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:08 pm

"Awwww," she tutted, a blatant sneer on her face. "I'm just teasink you - I like yo' hair." She combed her fingers ineffectively through her own hair, before curling an end around her finger. If Raye had been a junkai, she'd have to dye herself with dull, grey colours to stand out. Most Junkai seemed to possess a rather wide range of vibrant colours, and she found this somehow amusing.

Upon questioning her 'good side', she rolled her shoulders back into some sort of shrug. Good side? She hadn't been evil or anything - just honest. Extremely honest. Hair tearingly excruciatingly honest. "Here and den, I do lose control," she admitted as if it were a casual matter. "Can't guarantee it is a good side though."

"Never said yo' were anyway," she huffed, grinning. No more was said on the matter, and she raised an eyebrow as she addressed the hair. "Yo' think the fringe is long?" she scoffed in disbelief, before twisting around to display her back, and how her hair ran down the length of her spine. "Now dat's long."
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:25 pm

"It's better than my natural colour. Didn't much like looking like a little old lady with my grey hair." She tapped her visible eyebrow, bringing to attention that it was a light grey colour - not the crazy multitude of colours that graced the rest of her head.

"Losing control is a natural part of life - no matter how unpleasant," she said with a frown, thinking of The Wolf with a little bitterness. Losing control and having that take her place was extremely unpleasant.

"That it is," she muttered, impressed at the length. Raye's own hair reached lower-back in waves, but it wasn't as impressive as the Junkai's. "I've always liked long hair. It was an inconvenience in the wild so I usually had it cropped rather short. It's nice to be able to have long hair now."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 am

Solasta rolled her eyes at Raye's comment. "Oh please, you are an old lady," she sneered, looking vaguely amused. "To me anyweh."

"Aai, at least yo' have an excuse behind it," she mentioned, giving Raye and almost pouty, jealous look, but there seemed to the notion that she didn't really mean it. "Little miss I-go-insane-when-I'm-a-thousand or somet'ink..." Despite how recently it had been mentioned in conversation, the number still hadn't ingrained itself into the junkai's mind.

As she displayed awe at her hair, the raised her chin in pride. "Inconvenient? Ai, you human things are cursed. Yo' hair flaps in the wind, must be a bother," she cracked, smirking. "Won't it get tangled in a fight? Or blind you? Aaa, it's sah flawed!"
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:36 am

"Yeah," Raye agreed with a grin. "But I dont look like one."

"Or something. Two hundred. I wouldn't want to live to a thousand - bloody lonely life to lead." Raye wouldn't be able to live so long watching those she loved die. Granted, if she were any other species, living with a mate for much longer than the mere twenty years she got with Chaye would have been nice. Maybe if Raye had met Chaye earlier she would have had more time with her older mate.

"And I dont always have a good excuse. Last time I went crazy was because they grabbed my wrist too quick. It's hardly an excuse to nearly rip his throat out."

The Jinn's nose wrinkled as she pulled the majority of her hair over her shoulder. "I usually make sure its tied back when I'm hunting as a human. I prefer fighting as a wolf though, so I don't usually have to worry about the inconvenience of long hair."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next