The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Gold-Scarred

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gold-Scarred Empty Gold-Scarred

Post  Leon Barner Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Flying was an art form. It was the only art Leon particularly cared about and the only thing he was actually will to put in the amount of effort necessary to perfect. The feild was a good place to do this. It was a wide open space with no obstacles, though obstacles were sometimes a good thing. He went to the forest when he wanted this.

Now he flew high above the feild trying out a tecnique that an angel had once shown him. He hated that angel but she knew some pretty good tricks. He flipped so he was flying backside-down in the air. Once he was in position he let his wings out to their full length and held them perfectly still. He was flying more like an airplane then a bird now, gliding through the air and slowly losing altitude as he moved forward. He looked straight up at nothing in particular focusing only on keeping his balance in the air. The worst part was not knowing what he should do with his arms. This never seemed to be a problem when he flew normally, but now they just seemed awkward not doing anything.

His wings were begining to ache from their lack of movement, especially at the elbow of the left one where his gold-scar was. He flipped over in the air again, flying normally, and lowered himself back to the ground, shaking out his wings. The gold-scar still hurt. He wanted to kill the angel who had given it to him. He wanted to possess her and gain that extra tick that would bring him closer to immortality. Most of all though, he really wanted to be able to fly right again.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Gold-Scarred Empty Re: Gold-Scarred

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:08 pm

It just so happened that today Jami had gone somewhere alone, to sleep. Her room was getting stuffy and the autumn air was so crisp. The grass was green but had tints of yellow, and there were many flowers from the summer around still. Jami happened to have been laying in a particularly tall grassy area, absorbing her Vitamin D. A shadow went over her and the sudden block of sun made her open her eyes. The blue sky bright in the air above her. She sat up and looked around the field seeing nothing. Then something caught her eye. Leon was flying on his back.

Why was he always disturbing her. She realized now he was in the area she wouldn't be able to sleep. She didn't want to fight. Her back was still injured even though she could lay on it now. It was scabbed and starting to make new tissue. Jami stood up and brought forth her sparkling wings. She quickly moved them hoping to escape before Leon had seen her.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Leon let out a yawn. He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. It was Feign's fault, just like his gold-scarred wing was Feign's fault. Everything that didn't work for him was Feign's fault. Absolutely everything.

He turned a bit to take a running start and take flight again but some movement out of the corner of his eye distracted him. He looked over and saw a pair blue wings, immediately recognizing them as Jami's. Leon didn't want to start trouble with Jami today and since she had her wings out now he assumed she was going for a flight. He really didn't want to share airspace with her.

That's what he told himself anyway. The real reason was he didn't want to end up crashing and burning while trying some of his tricks. Not in front of Jami now. And he really didn't want her to see the gold-scar on his wing which he was certain was now radiating more heat than his wings. It's what always happened when he strained it. At the cliffs Own had hit the gold-scar with a rock, and the effect was pretty bad. He nearly did a faceplant right into the ground and that surely would have been followed by Owen's beating him senseless while he was down.

He shook his head. If anything, Jami's presence there would have been an incentive not to screw up in the air. He took his running start, not willing to strain his wing more than it already was. Once airborne he flew low, directly in front of Jami to show that he already knew she was there. He wanted to hover nearby and say something snide to her, but knew his wing would object to hovering. Instead he flew around her in circles, gaining altitude as he did. The motion, coupled with his own black wings, was reminscent to a vulture, flying over its prey. Leon had no such intentions at this moment though.

"What brings you here, Jami?" He asked, tonelessly before he got to high for her to be able to hear him without yelling.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Jami had just taken off and was trying to gain altitude. A presence was crreeping upon her and the hair on her neck stood up. Leon flew in front of her and the up above. "I'm trying to relax actually. Saw you and didn't want you to ruin my nap." She said with a little laugh at the end. Jami spead forwards and hoped to loose him. She'd have to find somewhere else to go. There was no way he was going to ruin her day.

Jami's acceleration moved her back to much and it started to hurt, Her altitude decreased and she started to fall. Just great! She thought with sacrastic anger. As she fell she flapped her wings a little so by the time she hit the ground it wasn't a hard thud to break her bones, but enought to get some bruises. Jami sat up and looked at her knees. A white glow surrounded them and her elbows and hands, where she had landed on them. Hopefully they would heal faster now.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 am

Leon's eyebrows furrowed as he watch Jami fall from the air. He followed if only to avoid hovering. When he reached Jami he landed beside her, again to avoid hovering. Looking at her, it was easy to see the problem she had flying. The burn on her back had been from him, and he felt a pang of regret that he'd never really admit to feeling. But she'd done the same to him, twice even. And at the least her's would heal. He had no hope that the gold-scar on his wing would heal. None of the others had.

Now the pain from his scar flared. It always seemed to hurt more once they were no longer hold him up in the air. He pulled his wings in closer to body. He didn't even need to see it to know that it was that angry red again. They always looked fresh when they hurt the most, even though it had been months since he'd gotten them.

A sigh was struggling to come out of Leon's throat but he kept it back and held out a hand to help Jami back up to her feet. To help his enemy back up to her feet. Was he getting soft? It was probably the largest amount remorse he'd show in a physical action to the girl. Maybe she wouldn't even accept it. It didn't matter to him. The fact was, the reason Jami was having difficulty flying right now was because of him. There was no way he could blame it on anyone else at this point, and now he felt like a hypocrite cursing Feign's name.

((Feign is just the angel that gave him the scars in case you haven't figured that out XD))
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Jami pulled her knees in close to her body and hid her face in them. STUPID She stayed that way until she sensed someone was infront of her. Leon was standing there with a hand held out. She cautiously took it and used his help to stand up. Not only was she angery and embarassed from falling but she was confused. What was up with Leon? Why was he being so nice?

"Thank you Leon." Jami felt like something was up but then again her emotions were a bit out of wack at the current moment. She knew this was a bad thing. She was never good in these situations. Espechallly around men. She definatly had no clue how she'd be around a man she disliked.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Once Jami was back on her feet, Leon put his hands in his hoody pockets. Then he looked Jami over, seeing if there were any other injuries he may have caused her that still hadn't healed from their fight, as well any gold she may be wearing.

He shrugged at Jami's gratitude. Whatever. He wanted to ask if Owen had gotten away from the cliff okay, but didn't want to be too obvious in exposing his concern. Besides, he doubted Jami would have made it out alright and left Owen behind so he assumed Owen was okay too.

After running multiple different topics through his head he decided on the one that they obviously had in common, though it was more an overwhelming amount of curisty that prompted it. "How do you even fly with wings like that?" Not that he had anything agaisnt sparkly, powder blue wings, but it didn't seem physically possible for them to take a human being very high off the ground. That and they seemed to phase directly through her clothes without leaving any holes like his wings did.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:03 pm

When Jami saw he didn't react much to her thank you she was a little upset but she moved on to the next topic he braught up. At least the two weren't fighting. Her wings... She had to exsplain them? She thought for a moment. There was a lot to exsplain. "Well if you'd like to know all i say is don't get bored. It is alot." She paused for a moment to observe him but then moved onto her speech.

"Fearie wings are made of magic. It is a genetic magic though. So we have to have them. We can make them disapear but we can never get rid of them completly, unless they were torn off. Once they are visable they become solid, i guess. When you can't see them the magic floats around waiting to condense."
She stopped for a moment thinking she might be going to fast, not that she didn't like talking about her wings that was.

"The reason they can go through my clothes are because, it is magic, and because of that it solidifies around the clothing. To do with my flying, that is basic. My structure is lighter than an normal human. My bones are lighter and my protien isn't so heavy. And natual magic ... Sorry if this is to much..." did she just tell him sorry? Jami was just glad leon wasn't attacking her. "Oh and my wings can change my path very easily because see the ends? They are flexable and i can move them slightly to move my direction."

Jami took a big breath and sighed. That was a lot to say, and she usually was a big talker!
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Leon lifted his head a bit, not expecting her to talk as much as she did but interested in what she had to say nonetheless. Her wings were made of magic, if that was true then they weren't altogether different from his own. After she finished he let out and intrigued 'hmm'.

"You get tired from using that magic?" He asked, "My wings are actually made of pure energy. It's the same energy you would you use to run or basically do anything." He summoned some energy, just a little bit so Jami wouldn't get startled, "This. It's hot, though. It burns my skin, it burns through my clothes. For me it heals pretty quick since I'm so used to it, but if you were to touch my wings you'd get burnt pretty badly. We actually have to make our wings by molding this."

He began to move the small bit of energy in his hand to form a shaky feather to demonstrate. It hardly kept its form and once he smoothed it out it looked to be made more out of water rather than the fiery way it usually looked. Then he extinguished it. "It's not an easy process." Now he smiled a bit, moving his wings out further so their elbows were about a foot away from his shoulders, "But it's worth it."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Jai was a bit pleased he seemed interested. She listened as he exsplained about his own wings and energy, but responded to his question first. "That magic isn't a tireing thing. It is what we call, Natural Magic. It is always there. Other magic like my fire, explosions and Healing take time and energy. Did you know i can also shrink?"

Jami watched as he molded his magic. It was very cool, all Jami could do was make sheres and beams. The fact his power hurt him though seemed odd. "Benifts and concequinces at the same time..." she mumbled in thought. Since the talk they were having wasn't as upsetting as she thought Jami had calmed down. Leon didn't seem so bad...

Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Leon didn't quite know why he was talking so much now. Gathering information was something of a specialty of his. Actually conversing with a person in a way that for once wasn't meant to get them comfortable or make them believe something that wasn't actually, however, was something he wasn't as used to.

He shrugged, "It's not really a consequence. I've had my wings for over 30 years now so I barely even feel the burns." The word "burn" reminded him of the burning sensation he had at the elbow of his left wing and he remembered that he hadn't wanted Jami to see the gold scar. The only way he had to keep the elbow from showing over his shoulder however, was to either hold his wings all the way out behind him or retract them altogether.

He moved them back a bit but not enough to keep the elbow out of Jami's sight. Thankfully the chill of the day had ordered him to wear his windbreaker and jeans so none of his other gold-scars showed. A crooked smile crossed his face and there was a hint of a challenge in his tone, "How well can you fly, I wonder?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:34 pm

30, years? He was older than he looked. She would have never guess he was at least 30. His good looks gave away nothing and not to mention he still acted like a teen .If he was more mature he wouldn't get into fights. She notice him move a bit and saw there was a red mark on his wing. She had a breif look at it before looking back at Leon. That wasn't there last time they met was it? "I fly amazingly well. But at the moment I have trouble, if you can remember..." Her tone wasn't one of upset or anger, but one that showed non-sacrastic humour and and a hint of recolection.

She fluttered her wings nervously looking at his red burn. "Um, whats up with your wing?" She asked with a worried frown, her eye brows furrowed. She couldn't help feeling concern when someone was hurt. It was in her blood.

((fancey words ^^))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Leon flinched. It felt almost as if Jami's mention of the gold-scar on his wing made the pain flare. He regretted trying those tricks now. Though he did feel that the only way he'd be able to fly normally again was to purposely strain the gold-scarred wing. Then maybe he'd get used to it and not feel the pain anymore. Just like with his energy.

"That'll heal right?" He asked reffering to the injury he'd given her to her wings. Now he didn't know whether he should away, or continue looking her directly in the eyes. Which would seem weaker? If he looked her in the eyes would be to keep a straight face as he said what he was going to say now?... As much experience he had in that feild, he, for whatever reason, doubted he'd be able to. So he looked away, pretending to be distracted by some movement in the sky to his left, though there were no clouds or anything in that direction. "I can't fly that well anymore."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Jami stared right back into his eyes. "It will heal, yes. But I will have a scar. It was a very bad burn. Blisters blood, big chunk out of my back ect.." It was strange how she could talk o calmly about her injure to the one who created it.

"The only thing that wont lok the same as it was when it's completely healed is the skin will be a different texture and pinkish, since I have dark skin." She wanted him to know she'd always have something to remind her of it but notin a 'i am making you feel guilty way', just an informing way.

Jami stepped closer to him and held her hand out. A white glow surrounded it. "You don't mind do you? I want to try something." Jami looked straight into his eyes with her closeness and gave him a serious and caring look.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Leon turned back to Jami, his eyes still opened a bit wide from pretending to have seen something. His brow creased for a moment when he was the white glow of Jami's, but he quickly got rid of it and shook his head, retracting his wings. Already they were begining to feel a bit better and he couldn't figure out why he'd talked himself out of retracting them sooner.

"They don't heal," he explained. "They've been like that for months. Demons have lived their entire lives permenantly scarred like that. Even the immortal ones." He turned his attention back to Jami's injury, trying to see her back, and no longer hiding his concern very well anymore "Was it really that bad?"

He hadn't thought it was that bad, especially since he'd molded the energy before throwing it. Molding it made the energy tighter. That was why his wings didn't burn as much. It was the loose, more flame-like energy that was dangerous. Sometimes it was even possible for it to ignite flamable objects.

But, his energy wasn't so bad that it'd cause a scar was it? Or did he just forget how bad it was before he was used to burns? Then he remember: anger was strength. His energy seemed to be more powerful when he was angry and unable to control his actions. His energy was stronger when he himself was weaker.

((I guess if Leon was angry it might have been worse than Leon though, but I didn't really picture it being that bad ^^; ))
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Jami frowned in disapointment and sent away her power. She didn't care if he couldn't heal it. What if she could at least help!? "I was exadurating on the chunk missing, but yeah energy is energy and it blistered. The blood came from all my moving around trying to get to the shore." Jami ajusted the staps of her tank top unconsincely.

Her nose iched and she scatched it lightly. The structure where the fracture had been was still weak. She took a deep breath and braught her attention back to his wings. They were retracted it seemed but she was still thinking about them as if they were all the way out. She did a quick sneaky scan over Leon and her results showed his was covered with nerves that where ruined where the scarring was. Just like any other scar is. "Please, Just let me try something to help."

((yeah ino wat u mean haha it wasn't as bad as she said but it was still pure energy :P))

Last edited by Jami Futter on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 pm

((By retracted I meant he put his wings away. They're not out anymore.))

Leon refused to release his wings again. He didn't know why Jami was so concerned now, but just a few minutes he knew she hated his guts and now she was insisting on seeing his gold-scars.

Anyway he wasn't bringing his wings back out. He'd only just stopped feeling the scar from his wing. He took off his windbreaker, dropping it on the grass by his feet, and rolled up the sleeve of his right arm instead.

Across his forearm were three angy red marks. They looked fresh, as if he'd just recieved them ten minutes ago only they didn't bleed like they would have if that was the case. The spacing of the three scars looked as if he had been scratched by a big cat. He had a feeling that was how Feign wanted them to look. They ran deep as the gold burned through into his flesh. In addition, burns from his energy lined each scar. It was the best way he had to soothe the pain, but the burns also didn't heal.

"They aren't normal scars," he told her, "Months later and they still look like this."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Jami watched calmly as he raised his sleve, revealing the scars. She had a sense they were there but she hadn't expected them to look so bad. He eyes widened. "Yeah, definatly not normal... Does it hurt?" Jami tucked some hair behind her ear. A habit she had when observing someone she was helping. She tried to make her scan more spesific to the three slashes. The nerves were frayed and there was something she could understand. Something her powers couldn't get to and identify. Maybe it was what made them stay.

Once again Jami's hand starting glowing but this time it was her power reacting to what she saw. She looked down at it in amaze ment. "It never does that... Somethings really trying to tell me to help you with those." Jami was mystified. she kept staring at it and after a bit she looked at Leon face and gave him a questioning yet pleading look.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:40 pm

'Does it hurt?' Of course it hurts! You didn't need to do anything more than just look at it to know that it hurt like hell. He rolled his eyes as her powers activated. Oh please. He was expected to believe that her magic had an overwhelming urge to be used on his unhealable scar?

When he looked back at her pleading his arms moved quickly in a somewhat defensive or what-do-you-expect manner. "It's not going to heal." He said a bit more forcefully, but heald his arm out to Jami anyway.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:48 am

Jami was content he held his arm out for her. Maybe if she could get rid of the things she didn't understand it would heal rght. She could make his body understand that the power surounding it was forgien to the body. Jami's glowing fingers gentally stroked against each scar. Her eyes closed and she imagined the barrior beiing sttacked with whiteblood cells.

She opened her eyes with a small frown. It was a bit difficult. The force was strong in him. Jami moved closer to the scars and looked up at Leon with a small smile. "Don't back away, Trust me it's a lot stronger when the healing output is closer to the source, my brain that is." Jami always had a feeling her powers stored in her brain. When ever she healed it would fuzz and tingle a bit. And her other powers would give her head aches.

Jami's lips and eyes had a fainted glow about them. It would work so much fater. She wouldn't even kiss him, she was sticking with his arm. Hopefully Leon wouldn't freak, it was working after all, maybe he could feel it. was the pain easing off?

((star wars ^^))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Leon began tapping his foot impatiently and resisted the urge to roll his eyes again like child. It sounded soo cheesy, though. He wished she would just hurry up and do whatever it was she was going to do already so she could see that it wasn't going to work.

If anything was actually happening he didn't notice it. Any easing in the pain could have been atested to the fact he'd retracted his wings already. The scars on his wing were the ones to hurt first so once they eased up, the others would too. That was how it usually worked anyway. If he looked down at his arm though, he'd see that the burns surrounding the scar were ever so slowly beging to fade. Burns always healed quickly for him, used to them as he was. He had been surprised when the ones around his scars initially didn't heal. It was just something else he had to deal with though.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Jami saw that Leon looked annoyed. He should have been a little nicer. She was helping him after all. Either way she touched her lips to his scars and thought really hard on breaking that power barrier. She ran a scan as her power flowed and it showed something was happening. Jami was to focused on healing to be sure what was going on but something definatly was. The blockage broke and Jami willed the tissues to start healing properly, but she took a mistake and took in some of her own magic.

Not to long after something went off in Jami's mind. Something saying to stop. She backed off and looked at Leon. She was a bit dizzy and her head buzzed. "I have to sit down..." Instead of slowly, Jami just fell backwards onto her butt. She looked up to Leon and widened her eyes. "Um... hows your arm?" She gave a cheesy grin. Her mind was acting quite odd. Jami having accidently taken in some of her own power and was now power drunk.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Leon tensed a bit as Jami kissed his arm. What the hell? These were gold scars. He thought back to when he'd first gotten them and how much pain he'd been in, how he couldn't release his wings because of said pain for at least a month after the fact, how he'd been driven to the brink of insanity from the moment he'd first recieved the scars, no, even before he'd been scarred. It was insulting, to say the absolute least, that Jami evidently believed that she could just kiss it and make it better.

The second Jami began to back up, he pulled his arm away from violently. She was making a fool of him now. She was insulting his intelligence, trying to get his hopes up, though he wasn't such a fool that he'd allowed that to happen. He could feel his anger rising as looked down at her stupid smile. He was managing to keep the shaking under control at this instant, but he was still seething. He could tell he was begining to get tunnel-visioned, so he closed his eyes to prevent this. Looking at that smile there was absolutely no doubt in his mind that she was toying with him and it was making him lose himself. Now his rage began to make him shake.

He didn't even look at his arm, though the pain was almost completely gone now. He told himself he should leave before he completely lost himself, but he didn't even want to move for fear that any action would tip the scales in the favor of whatever was begining to take over. He'd never had it this bad before. He tried to force himself to think for a second about why he was even getting so angry, but he'd already forgotten. His fists clenched tightly at his sides, so tight that his veins were visible under his skin. At the very he was able to keep his eyes closed, though he couldn't shake the feeling that once they opened again, and he looked at that ridiculous face-! He didn't finish the thought, buying his time.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Jami sat there in confusion. Why was he angry? She was helping him. The thing about being magic drunk was that you couldn't use your powers to make it go away..cause it's from your powers...duh. Her eyes widened like a frightened young child. She cringed a bit. "No-o-o, d-don't be mad.... p-please." Her speech was childish with a slur. In her mind Leon's face changed to look like a more masculine version of her self but a bit different. It had sharpened teeth and black empty eyes. His cheek were sunken. His nails were long talons and his skin was nearly bone tight.

It was quite a frightening view her memory had re-conjured. Jami wasn't sure if Leon actually raised her hand at her but her mind was making her see a sharpened hand streaking at her as she could so clearly remember. "FATHER! Please stop!" She cried out. It was amazing how the drunken mind her magic had given her had mixed with feeling of fear and helplessness to create the past in front of her.

((weren't expecting that...were you? o.O))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Leon's eyes opened slowly, though they were no longer his. The color had gone from his normal dark blue, to a solid black that resembled coal and reflected no light. Despite the anger that had just been coming off of him in rays, he stood calm now.

The black eyes wandered from girl to the scars on his arm. He got an unfamiliar sense that they were going to heal. He was intrigued by it, but not enough to ask the her about it.

He looked ahead now and moved his arm in a circle in front of him. It was a practiced motion, though something Leon had never actually done. His fingertips lit up with energy but it was pure black, lacking the tinge of purple that it normally had. A round lattice, pitch black like the energy, appeared before him and he guided his fingers to its center. Moving them from the center, outward, the lattice grew a bit, but stopped abruptly and unexpectedly.

He gave a light scoff that was different from Leon's as he closed his hand into fist an unclentched it again with a flourish. The enrgy dissipated into the air as it normally would. Leon's eyes lightend up again and went back their too-dark blue color.

Leon blinked a few times and his fists clenched again. This time however he was angry at himself, not Jami. He shook his head and sat on the ground in front of Jami. Then he proceeded to exmining the scars, left with the snse that it was actually going to heal. He said nothing.

((Wow I used "he" a lot DX That's because it wasn't Leon anymore and his name wasn't important lol))
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next