The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Were gonna do what now?

3 posters

Go down

Were gonna do what now? Empty Were gonna do what now?

Post  Hex Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:29 am

"This letter...Might just be what I need..." Hex muttered, and placed a hand in his pocket as he held up the historic looking piece of paper. "What do you think, Jeo? You tired of being nomads?" the small scarlet snake peaked out of his jackets head hole, just enough to look at the paper. It slithered its tongue at it a few times, then just went back into his shirt. Apparently, Hex took that as a response. He removed his hand from his pocket, and proceeded to tap his MT- that thing that covered his eye- and a small red light scanned over it, and a text appeared on the screen of his MT.

> Enter: Academy at Lillegard Castle Letter ... No data Acquired.

"Damned piece of scrap of metal..." the robot whacked the side of his head with his palm, in hopes to get any sort of reaction from it. Because don't you know? Hitting machinery always makes it work. The words soon disappeared and he continued to walk through...Hex looked around, unable to tell where he was. He sighed and slid his hand down his face in disappointment "I really need to get myself a map one of these days...."

After a few days of travel, Hex made it to Sindri's Cove, Scotland. It smelled of nature and fish, a new sight for the robotic boy. While traveling, he had bought a few things, like food for Jeo, aka dead crickets, a wrench, a small canister or oil and super glue. Who knows what he could use the last idem for, but you never know. "Line of buildings facing the beach. Third building painted blue, labeled Barabal Tavern. Wait for an old man who goes by then name Hendry." he repeted, subconsciously, and made it to said building at his own slow pace. He opened the door and entered the tavern, he was obviously underage, but proceeded to ask "Is anyone by the name of Hendry here?" the boy kept a blank expression, and didn’t care about the dirty looks he got from the other men at the tavern.

((Hello All ;D My first post here, I cant wait to RP with all of you))

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : Somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Were gonna do what now? Empty Re: Were gonna do what now?

Post  £NPC Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:56 am

The sea air that blew across Scotland was filled with salt and the stench of fish. This though was all to well known by the man names Hendry. His life here was something you could say was ancient in its own way. Stepping with his heavy boots hitting the ground hard, he swung open the taverns door leaving it to swing and hit the wall that showed years of abuse. Head tilted down the man in the long brown coat and small umber brown cap stepped in. lifting his head slowly he inhaled deep of the scents of alcohol and manly musk that took over his nostrils. A moment of looking around he finally singled out the one boy who had no resemblance to the others. With a slight tilt of his head he closed the door behind him as the breeze seemed to pick up behind him. Though roughened up by the sea breezes, he still didn't care for it. Taking one more moment to look the boy over he nodded and approached him.

The size of Hendry to the boy had quite some difference, but wasn't to bad. He stayed silent as he looked at the boys face, half covered in metal and other half to resemble human. Rubbing his chin he turned a little on his heal to side face him and clearing his throat he placed his hand in front of the male, "The Letter?" His voice was slightly raspy from his long silence that he managed to keep long before their encounter. He hoped this would go smoothly as the day he had crossing the way was long and very repetitive, though everyone he met was very different and unique in their own way.

((welcome its a pleasure to have you aboard Hex!))

£NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:28 am

Hex stayed motionless, trying to take as little attention to himself as possible in the tavern, as his eye, and the deep red targeting crosshair over his MT followed Hendry as soon as he walked through the door. "...But of course..." he replied to the husky man, finally moving, relaxing his body slightly and pulling the note out of his jacket pocket and handing it to him. The small scarlet snake made its way out of his shirt and slithered around his neck, barely able to wrap around the robotic boys neck once. Its head stayed propped up as it stuck its tongue out a few times at the old boater. Hex's attention immediately turned to his small reptilian friend, he gave a small smile as he patted his head with his finger "Its ok, hush." he muttered, trying to lead it back into his shirt with his finger, but of no avail.

The boys attention immediately made it back to the man he was making the transaction with "Now, by any chance can you tell me what is going to happen now?" he asked, his curiosity suddenly kicking in.

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  £NPC Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:02 am

Hendry watched as the boy loosened himself up as he retrieved the letter from his pocket. Though it seemed along with it came a little scarlet snake that made it way up to the boys neck. Hendry stared at it for a short moment before shaking his head and taking the letter quickly. He opened the letter, but before he could read it he saw the boy pat the snakes head and tell it "It's okay, hush." Did the snake have something against him, or perhaps the snake was as new to this as his master was. Either way, he continued to read the letter that was given to him by the boy. He lifted a brow as he saw the numbers stated after his name, X7-812. Looking down at the boy once more he shrugged, it seemed that yes he was a good majority robot and not just a small fraction as it seemed.

Finishing the letter, making sure that their were no mistakes or fraud, though he wouldn't know how one would, he nodded and handed the letter back. He listened closely at what Hex asked and he cleared his throat once more. "See, yer will be a ridin wi me. I will tak yer to the island where the head mistress and others will be awaitin ya. I let yer know though, I be only takin ya up to shore, no further. Perhaps ye lucky to meet wit a guide." His Scottish accent was heavy and thick and as he spoke it seemed to throw the room off balance as if to lean towards him. He turned once more on his heals to face the door and he started heading out, "Better follow close lad, don't need yer to be gettin tint (lost) now." With that he was out the door and heading down to the docks where his trust boat awaited him.

£NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:31 am

Hex kept a smile on his face, that slowly turned from joyful, to a bit confused, he tried to comprehend what Hendry was saying through his thick Scottish accent. He seemed mesmorised in what he said, but only caught about half of what he actually said through all those sentences, but it was enough to understand what was going to happen. Once he headed off in the other direction though, he snapped out of it in a quick shake of the head, "A-ah, ok sir!" he said quickly rushing to the old mans side, keeping the snake around his neck as it lazily kept its head on the robotic boys collar bone. He was wondering to himself why he wanted to make it to the castle so much. But ya know, he had nothing better to do, and being on an isolated little island might be one of the things he needed to evade Kronos for good.

"Oh..." the boy piped up as they exited the air being much thinner then it was inside the tavern, which he enjoyed greatly. "I never caught your name..." he said bluntly, indirectly asking for his name, placing his hands behind his back and interlinking them as he walked, staying right by his side. "I mean, I dont want to refer to you as 'sir' from now on..." his eyes wandered aimlessly as he tried to press more information out of the boatman.

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  £NPC Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:05 am

Hendry was tempted to look back as he heard the footsteps behind him get quiet. Had the boy really not payed any attention to what he just said. Suddenly he heard the boy come running up next to him and he shook his head slightly. From all the people he had met, he still wasn't sure who was most amusing. Kinda lost in his own thoughts, Hendry nearly missed the question the boy had asked. He stopped in his steps and looked down at him and the little snake that was still comfortably wrapped around his neck. Now he knew the boy wasn't paying attention. He took a step towards the boy and he bent down slightly, though his back didn't want him to go further. It had many complaints from the daily chore of bringing the people to the island then coming back was just another thing he had added. "Now, ye must be tryin to fool tis old man aye? I know that te letter had my name listed. So means yer must not have read it, and tis old man dos not look highly te that." Hendry stood tall once more and shook his head, "For bein part machinery, yer not take in info as yer should eh?"

Of course Hendry was getting tired of reassuring people of his name and all he wanted was for the trip to be an easy one. Then for someone to not even know the name of the boatman. Hendry looked over to his boat and then back at the boy, "Yer want a ride, then gets ma name right laddy..." He said crossing his arms over and leaning on the post that they were by. Oh well at least it gave Hendry a little breather.

((I love how I got his accent right here!))

£NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:49 am

"No, i didn't read it." the robot said blankly, and poked his MT with his finger a few times, careful not to hit any of the visible buttons "I apologize if it offended you, er whatever..." He gave a feign smile "I guess I have become to dependent on this lil' thing here." He didn't bother to try to explain the whole scanning process to the boatman, automatically assuming that he wouldn't understand. But his memory was split into two sections, Artificial memory, that acted quite like a computers memory, where he could access it through his MT, unable to merge the two memories automatically. And Cautous memory, what he learned from reading, talking, basically the same way that humans learn. Everything he learns in his cauntious memory, goes into his artificial memory automatically, but not the other way around, that must be done manually. The boy mearly scanned the letter, putting it into his artificial memory, and after that, he just kind of forgot about it.

"Is this really nessessairy?" the boy asked, pouting slightly and sighing, showing he didnt really care for the mans games, he just wanted to get to the accademy. "....Hold on..." he mumbled, closing his eyes and keeping one up to his MT, pressing buttons accordingly...

>Open File: The Academy at Lillegard Castle Letter.png>

The letter appeared on his screen, pixily at first, before turning into a High definite picture

>Action: Zoom

The boy re-read the letter, actually comprehending what was on said letter. "Oh~..." he said, as if he just discovered something magical "Dreadfully sorry, Hendry." he said, clearly not giving much attempt to actually sound very sorry, looking back up at the man, who seemed to have found a comfortable spot agenst a large wooden plank. "Now. If you wouldn't mind. I would like to make it to the academy." Hex flashed another smile at the man and walked closer to the boat.

>Profile: Hendry. Updated.

((My first idea was to make Hex say 'Rumplestiltskin' or 'Henry' just to piss 'im off xD))

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  £NPC Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Hendry watched the boy in slight amusement as he realized he never even pulled the letter back out to review it. He waited for a moment with his arms still crossed. He wasn't sure how the boy did it exactly, but it seemed as if his memory was just there, but not active unless asked otherwise. He shrugged and acknowledged the name. pushing off the post with his shoulder he stood strait and nodded, "Aye that be it lad. Now I have not a ye problem wit yer." Sayin this he continued to the docks where his boat awaited him. The boat could perhaps seat 6 before becoming uncomfortable. A great size for someone who has to transport people on a daily basis in which was its soul purpose. Stepping into the boat and waiting for it to settle its rocking, he looked up at Hex. "Hrrmm..." He pbserved the boy as he rubbed his chin then shrugged. "Tis to hopin yer don't be sinkin my ship, lad." He said as he motioned for Hex to get in. "What yer be weighin anyways?" He asked as he watched the boy getting ready to get in.

£NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 am

"How much do I weigh?" he repeted, looking far off for a second, playing with the tip of a lock of his hair with his fingers. "100...Maybe 200 kilograms..." he shrugged it off, over estimating a fair amount before entering the boat anyway, holding himself up with the wooden plank Hendry was leaning on at first. The boat sunk down slightly as he made it in, and it took him a second before fully regaining his balance "Woah..." he muttered, stairing at his feet as he let go of the pole and sat down. He had only been in a boat once before, to make it to Scotland, so he wasn't quite just to it yet. The boy seemed to weigh a fair amount more than the boatman, making the boat lean slightly more to him as he sat. Jeo retreted back into the robotic boys shirt, seeming to dissappear within his torso. "Well then.....Mr.Hendry." he said "Shall we be off?"

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  £NPC Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 am

Hendry's attention was brought back to the boy as he said he weight 100-200 kilograms, which in pounds would be 220-440 pounds. He stared in disbelief, as even they boy with robotic parts couldn't possibly weight that much. He would find out soon though if his boat would take kindly to the lad. He watched as Hex entered and gained his balance. Looking over the edge he saw how much the boat itself had sank and shook his head. "Aye, promise me one thing laddy, don't be a goin gainin anymore weight now. Less yer wantin to be stuck on te island...." He said as he put the ropes in their desired location. He sighed and kicked off the docks once he saw Hex seated. The boat seemed to groan in disapproval as Hex's weight seemed to make it want to buckle. Hendry shrugged and looked up realizing there was no longer any strong gusts to help him more the boat along the way between the two islands. He muttered under his breathe before pulling two lard ores from the floor board and dipping them into the water. With a heave he began to row the boat steadily across the water towards the island. "So, I be leavin yer with my medical bill, aye!" He really wasn't kidding.

£NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:38 am

"Hurtful..." the boy replyed, looking at the man in a pathetic manor, wrapping his arms around his abdomen. He had no intention to gain any more weight soon, he had a plentiful amount of muscle for his age, and the metal on his body was just about as lightweight as one could find. The boy watched as the boatman pulled out the ores, and a look of pity to the older man struck his face "Uhh...Do you want me too..." he gestured towards the ores with his finger meekishly, showing he would like to row them to the island. One of the things the boy was programmed to do, was work on chalanging tasks, so it felt like it was in his nature to help people. "If you just direct me, I could..." he felt as if there was going to be some magical, or mystical way that would prevent himself from not having to play his medical bi-- I meen, help Hendry get to the island, so he was a bit hesitant on asking him.

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  £NPC Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:32 am

Hendry grunted with every pull of the ores. He had not had such a heavy load in a very long time and it seemed that he would be looking for some place to rest after this. After a few more rows out into the sea he was shocked to hear He's offer. He looked up at the boy and tilted his head. He shook his head in rejection to the offer and continued to row again by himself. A moment had passed and he stopped once more. "Never in all tis rides, have I ever heard anyone to offer me a hand...Tis very generous of yer, and so may I not receive a bill, ten you aye row for me." He said as he handed the ores to Hex. He wasn't sure if he really was aloud to do this, but even a man such as Hendry had his limits. He only wanted to relax a little. The thought of being rowed around instead of vice versa and he chuckled slightly. "What a turn of events...." He said to himself as he began to point in the directions Hex should row. Though the actual island was not that far away from the main land, only one could actually guide people there, but no one ever said you couldn't row yourself and have the actual many only guide you. This was something new and something that Hendry would remember. "Aye! Tis is it over there." He said with a loud voice. How he was glad to see the island again.

£NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:49 am

"I can agree to that" he said as he took the ores from Hendry he began rowing slowly, gaining speed gradually, which wasent much of a task for the robotic boy, only hindering him slightly.He got very excited when Hendry pointed out the island. He perked his head up and his jaw dropped slightly. Much diffrent from what he expected "Thats...Thats it?" he asked, looking at the man for a second before his gaze returning to the giant island.

Lilleguard Castle: Updated

His rowing slowly got quicker, the boy being a little to eagre to explore the island and castle. It didnt seem like it would take much longer for them to make it to the island.

((Fwah, short post is short xD))

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:59 pm

As the waves gently nudged the small vessel closer to the island, Hendry readied the tether, and upon reaching the modest and rickety old dock, he steadied the boat against the wooden post so that his passenger could climb out. The dock led into the beach, both rocky and sandy, and eventually those dunes rolled into the grassy moor. The dirt road started here, leading the way into the forest off north of the moor, disappearing into the shade of the trees and leading the way towards the castle, not yet visible on the other side of the island.

(( Late post is late... xD This can end like this if you want. It isn't necessary to RP travelling down the dirt road, unless you really wanted too. I figure since you already have Hex in an RP at the castle, it's assumed he got there ok from here. x3 ))

`NPC
Admin

https://aalc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum