The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Molting Season

2 posters

Go down

Molting Season - Page 2 Empty Re: Molting Season

Post  Himitsu Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:29 am

Mitsi glanced from Lunie to the rooster and back with a rather doubtful and uncomfortable look.
"I really don't know... he looks super angry and just look at those claws.." he shook his head. "I.. I'd really rather not go near that thing."

He was certain that sneaking up on the rooster when it wasn't looking, wasn't going to be easy or very helpful. Feathers don't just fall off after all- especially not long tail feathers.
He felt rather sorry for his new friend, but he really didn't want to even try to get those feathers.
Not only was the rooster rather scary, but he was pretty sure its tail feathers weren't meant to be shed, even in molting season. Pulling them out would probably be rather painful for the bird- and as much as he wasn't particularly keen on the creature, he also didn't like the idea of causing it pain.
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154
Weight : 40

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/art/AALC-app-Himitsu-258189447

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:57 pm

With Mitsi's words, his hopeful expression was replaced with bitter disappointment, realising that his newfound friend may have actually had a point. "...Oh." His tail, which had been previously swinging from side to side went limp.

He looked to the rooster again, cringing when it suddenly caaw'd him. Lunie had to admit it too - he didn't want to go much near it either. He gave a sigh, looking down towards his bucket. At least for now, they'd obtained quite a number of feathers, at least enough to make something out of it.

Regretfully giving the rooster one last glance, he turned to exit towards the gate, a little less motivated than usual. "Maybe he change his mind later," he hopefully said, lifting a leg over the fence rather than trying to decipher how to open it. "What you here for?" he asked, rather suddenly. "I mean, you was not looking for feathers yes? I steal you away from something important? I hope not!"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Himitsu Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 am

Mitsu looked over listening as he climbed the fence and gave a small laugh.
" Oh- me? nah i was juuust walking around.. taking a nice stroll..." he jumped down smiling and dusted himself off. " It's such a nice day after all.."
He sighed and looked at the sky in a rather appreciative fashion before stretching and looking around.
"So um.. I guess we're headed back to the castle now?"

He was about to take a step when he noticed something rustling in some nearby trees.
Curious he looked around and tilted his head slightly, he couldn't see anything out of the ordinary... but he;d heard something moving.. probably just a bird.. but...
"Hey.. uh.. did uh.. did you hear that?" he asked offhandedly, staring intently at the source of the sound.
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Lunie's face brightened into a smile again at the mention of the weather. It wasn't incredibly sunny, but it was at least nicer than what he'd usually expect of autumn.
At his question, he nodded fervently. "Oh, yes! And then I can--"

He stopped short at the rustle, his ears immediately pricking. Too sudden to be wind. He gave a worried glance to Misti before looking towards the source. "I heard, yes..." he confirmed slowly, his voice lowered to a hush. He raised a finger to Misti's lips, urging him to be quiet before taking a tentative step towards where he'd heard the sound.
"Hello? Is there anybody hiding?" he asked meekly, peering tentatively at the foliage.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Himitsu Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:14 am

Mitsi kept his wary gaze firmly on the offending foliage- but there was no answer.
Save for some more rustling and the sound of a twig snapping that was.
Hmming slightly he took a stepback and glanced at Lunie.
It could just be nothing.. A bird or.. A rabbit?
He didn't know- but this wasn't a normal island now was it-
So there could easily be equally unusual wild life.

He glanced from Lunie to thebush and back and then to the plant again in contemplation.
He was tempted to say something-
But Lunie had motioned him not to so instead he simply gave a questioning look.
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:13 pm

A prickle of dead ran down his spine the closer he neared to the bush. His ear twitched at the sound of a snap, and he crouched down stealthily, low enough for the grass to reach up and tickle his chin. A long twig was scooped from the ground and pointed shakily at the bush.

"Come out, please, not hurting...!" he called meekly, stretching his arm out to poke at the bush experimentally. As quick as a flash, a furry claw whipped out, and Lunie didn't even have time to shriek at it before he turned tail and fled, dropping his measly weapon along the way.

Scrambling, he took cover behind Himitsu, and he scowled at the offending beast... which turned out to be a mere squirrel. He blinked, sighing in relief, before looking to Himitsu in mock-accusation, still clinging to his back. "Don't scare me like that! I thought it something big. Scary. Like..." he bore his teeth, looking anything but threatening. "Roar."
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Himitsu Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:27 am

"hehe sorry.." he straightened up smiling rather sheepishly. "hehe.. I think if it had done that I might have had to run away"
He was mostly joking- his new friend did not look in the least bit intimidating, more cute than anything.. in fact yes- he was adorable.. but he got the idea.

"But being frightened can be fun sometimes heehee~" he giggled. "Like hiding with someone else under the covers of your bed, all silent and suspensful" that was fun.. especially when you knew nothing was really out to get you.. it was just fun to pretend.. it was always fun to pretend^^.

"So.. shall we head back now?" he held out his hand with a pleasent smile, waiting for Lunie to take it.
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:57 am

Dropping his not-very-intimidating expression, Lunie tilted his head playfully at Mitsi's suggestions. "Scaredness is fun...?" he asked, looking as if he'd never heard the idea of it before. His eyes lit up with a sudden realisation as he pictured it. "Oh! Like scared, but not really super scared, yes?" He giggled. "Like, saying 'Boo'!"

With the bucket of feathers still held in his other hand, he grinned widely at Mitsi, and gladly took his hand. "Of course!" he practically chirped, pulling him along.

((moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: