The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Looking Around...

Go down

Looking Around... Empty Looking Around...

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 am

Sebastian wandered through the hallways, he didn't quite mind the stitched up cut on his cheek. He was kind of tired, but not tired enough for bed. Currently, he wanted to see the castle, and who exactly was around at this point. He felt a little lonely after all, and he wanted to meet someone other than Kale, and poor Mistress Everly looked like she was beginning to get sick. "Anyone around?" he asked at a normal tone down the corridor, only to hear his voice echo back to him. He gave a small sigh wondering if there really was any other students or teachers around yet.

Back to top Go down

Looking Around... Empty Re: Looking Around...

Post  Zula Clefhoof Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:40 pm

(( errr... zula haven't reached the academy yet but is it okay to rp with you? XD ))

Zula forgot to ask someone in the academy to show her around, which she end up lost in the huge building. She kept on walking at looking around hoping that she'll eventually met someone and show her around. When she heard a male voice not far, she jog towards the source of the voice.

"Finally!" Zula thought to herself. "I've been walking here for hours and hours and I can't seem to find anyone and worse...I forgotten the direction to the dorm."
Then she saw a male with striking silver hair, she slowly approach him. "Um...hello," she spoke in a small voice. "I-I got lost...c-can you tell me where's the direction to Caora's dorm...please?" She looked up at him and gave him a "puppy eye" expression.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Looking Around... Empty Now, we're both lost...

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 pm

"I... d-d-don't exactly kn-know where I a-am my-myself." The male said looking over her. He gave a small smile, she looked so cute an innocent, he hoped that nothing would happen just now to put her in harms way. "W-we could w-wa-wander together if-if you like..."

Vlad rolled his eyes inside Seb's head, Ludolf snickered softly, and said something along the lines of got yourself a crush already do ya?

((by the by, his hair is only silver when it's Vlad, its white when he's Sebastian))

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:52 pm

(( I see maybe I need to read his profile more thoroughly ))

"Ah, okay," Zula answered right away, glad that at least she doesn't have to walk in random direction and the silence in the building makes her feel rather uncomfortable. "Judging from him appearance, he must be a teacher," Zula thought to herself.
While they walked in silence, she tried to strike a conversation, hoping to ease the tension in her and hope he was a good partner to talk to. "Um...I haven't introduce myself," Zula spoke, feeling a little nervous. "I'm Zula, what's your name Sir?"
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Looking Around... Empty Indroductions...

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:16 am

"I-I-I am P-Professor S-Sebastian Moyer... b-b-but I don't like be-being called P-Professor.... S-s-so please, call meh-me Sebastian. I-it's a pleas-pleasure to m-meet you..." Sebastian hardly even noticed his stutter anymore, but when he was talking about something he loved, he knew he managed to get it out a lot faster. He seemed a little tense, but not terribly so, "Are you-" a virgin? "t-t-taking my a-a-art class?"

That was NOT necassary Vlad!

Well you obviously have a crush on the kid, I was just trying to help

Ludolf and Sebastian rolled their eyes at Vlad's comment which was obviously not true. Vlad was just so annoying at times.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:26 am

"Did I hear it wrong, or I heard he asked am I a virgin?" Zula thought to herself, feeling rather awkward for a second but decided to brush it away since she might have heard it wrong.

"Well if you say so, Sebastian. As for art class.. hmm..." said Zula, while she took her time to think about it. "Well actually I haven't decided what class to take yet but yeah, I might be taking art class," she replied to Sebastian. When she looked down and noticed he was holding something that looked like a sketch book.

"Is that yours?" she asked.

((I added about the sketch book because I went to look at his profile, hope it's okay for her to ask >_< ))

Last edited by Zula Clefhoof on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Looking Around... Empty My Sketch Book?

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:07 pm

((one issue, the "a virgin" was not out loud (its italics and outside of " " and not meant to be heard, Vlad added it silently in Seb's head. Didn't really escape...))

((and the sketchbook thing is fine... ^_^))

"Yes, i-it is... for what is an art teacher without his sketchbook." his confidence seemed to come back as he said that, he always took pride in his work. It dawned on him that he had the map redrawn into his sketchbook, but as he thought about it, he didn't want to pull it out just yet, he was enjoying walking with the girl, and he really didn't want to go and send her away just because he remembered the map. His hand reached in his pocket and he made sure that he had a writing utensil, he might do a sketch of the girl if he had the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:53 pm

(( I see, I edited to strike the words so hope it won't cause problem ^^;;; ))

Zula nodded in agreement to Sebastian. "Then you must have sketched a lot of picture on your way here," said Zula as she looked at Sebastian with interest. She wanted to ask him is it okay for her to take a peek but when she thought about it again, maybe not... she felt that it would be better to slowly become friends with him first then she'll ask him to let her look at his sketchbook.
"Um...do you sketch portrait too?" Zula asked shyly, she didn't know why she felt the heat rise in her face, she hope he didn't notice.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Looking Around... Empty Finally Relaxing

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:21 pm

"Y-y-yes, I do.... w-would you like... me to ... to do one of ... of you?" he asked, wondering if that was why she was becoming slightly pink, but he didn't bring it up as he didn't want her to get more embarrassed by the fact that he knew, as that always brought even more color to his own cheeks.

"I- I just wanted to know... how... how old are you?" he asked slowly, trying to stutter as little as possible for the girl, who seemed to understand him just fine anyway. He thought she was really nice, and he wanted to at least become comfortable around her - the first real female to not be either his boss, or ... well a little edgy with him.

He stopped seeing the exit toward the court yard, "Would you like to go outside?" his voice was normal as he looked out toward the sunshine, he didn't even notice this fact. His mouth and voice had a tendency of doing that to him... one minute he'd be stuttering, or most minutes, and then the next, he'd be talking normal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:26 pm

"Of course- er, I mean yes please," Zula couldn't hide her sudden delight when Sebastian agreed to sketch a portrait of her. "Could it be that I made some progress in making friends with him?" Zula thought to herself. She couldn't wait to write to her adoptive father to tell him that she managed to met a nice guy like Sebastian.

"My age?" Zula looked at her fingers and counted them while muttered under her breath. "Um... if I still remember, I'm 17. Sometimes I can be a bit forgetful hahaha~" She hoped she didn't sound silly because sometimes she seriously forgotten her age that her adoptive father have to remind her again and again, which is a bit embarrassing.

When Sebastian suddenly stopped, she wondered why. She's been looking at Sebastian while having a conversation and didn't notice where they were going until Sebastian asked her whether she wanted to go outside. And she also noticed he stopped stuttering already.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Looking Around... Empty Allow me...

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Sebastian held his hand out for her so that he could lead her into the courtyard like a proper gentleman. "Well, I am just twenty one years of age, and already I am a teacher." he laughed softly. He had grown up as a traditional gentleman. His blue eyes were soft, and he was trying to figure out how he had become so comfortable with her so fast. Perhaps there was just something different about her that made him relax. He was happy to finally show his non-stuttering side to someone when talking about something he wasn't quite so passionate about.

((he just means something other than art, not that he doesn't find a great interest being with her))

((after your next post, I'll have seb move them outside to the courtyard ^_^ - as well as move the topic XD))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:57 am

"I see," said Zula. When Sebastian held his hand out to her, she hesitates a little and then placed her hand onto his.

((sorry for super short reply D8 ))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Looking Around... Empty -insert ooc post here-

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 am

((Movement - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum