The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Sebastian's Story

Go down

Sebastian's Story Empty Sebastian's Story

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:43 am

Between Sebastian's mattresses, he keeps his little diary hidden, in order to keep a record of the important events that happened. - mostly because between Vlad and Ludolf, things can get a little fuzzy.

Sebastian is religious about keeping his diary, because it is also like a skill book for him as he writes down all his spell work (all of which is very basic) as well as some things that Vlad and Ludolf need to remember.

This Diary is midnight blue, and has a nice lock on the side. The calligraphy on the front clearly label's it "Sebastian's Story" written in his own neat handwriting. There's a little dragon that finds itself in the corner of the book that tends to disappear and come back again. When it disappears, it usually means that Sebastian is adding an entry, even if he is nowhere near the book.* It was one of the basic spells that poor Sebastian was able to master, not that it did him much good anyway, except, well, in high-school and college when he was writing paper after paper after paper, but of course those dragons weren't permanent.

So, students, if you read this, you should be aware... these really are Sebastian's thoughts and feelings. Use them responsibly. **

((*This will not be mentioned in RP, for the fact that not everyone reads all the posts made by everyone, and I don't want someone to be like "WTH Does that mean!?"))
((**This means that the diary itself is up for grabs, if you want to steal it, it may be a bit of fun! ^_^))

Back to top Go down

Sebastian's Story Empty Entry Number One

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 am

It appears that I've been accepted into the teaching staff at Lillegard Castle. It should be a lot of fun, I can't wait until I'm there. Perhaps this will be a new start for me, (which is why I got this new diary).

I think perhaps I should write a little about myself in this thing, I mean, what's a diary that starts off in the middle and doesn't include who you really are. So... here it goes.

I'm Sebastian Kevin Moyer.
I stand at 6'3"
I have white hair
My eyes are blue
I'm skinny with muscles under what little fat I have...
I have two other entities living within me...
I'm an art professor
My blood is half Vampire, half Werewolf, and it seems that I have none of the good traits about either...

Entity one: Vampire - Vlad
- 6'6"
- silver hair
- green eyes
- very strong, wider shoulders than me...

Entity two: Wolf Ludolf
- 4'
- Midnight blue/black fur
- Ice-blue eyes
- strong, and fast (always wants to lead the pack)

Currently the little dragon on the cover is writing for me because I'm busy packing to go to the castle. I feel like its going to be an adventure for me. I cannot wait to see the new faces. Perhaps I'll make some new friends, but really my primary goal is to teach these students the diversity of art. I think I'll make that the first assignment... what do they find as art, and then they can do a drawing or sculpture or a writing to show what they really think that art is, they could probably also take a photograph, but I think I might require three photographs as it isn't as hard as creating a drawing or sculpture or literature. (sometimes).

Anyway, it seems that I have finished packing. It's off to go find Hendry, I do hope that he'll be a nice man...

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to update names.)

Back to top Go down

Sebastian's Story Empty Entry Number Two

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:34 am

I made it to the castle alright, there were a few problems, such as my letter being taken all the way to the castle by the wind... It just ripped it from my hands, and I almost didn't get to come to the school at all with the way it almost played out. Hendry refused to take me until he seen the letter, not to mention Vlad made an appearance - which almost stopped my journey before it even began.

In other news, they're keeping their eyes on me, apparently I'm that close to the edge. I really have to be careful because now, if Hendry hears one bad thing about me, I'm going to be shipped back never to return again. (Isn't that great?) *sigh*

Anyway. a lovely woman named Kale came and brought me my letter, it cost me $7000 though, (I got this money back from the headmaster herself. (She's such a nice woman, she even gave me stitches despite the bleeding. - Vlad and Ludolf were fighting again.)

Currently I'm somewhere in the castle, but I don't know where... I think I'll wrap it up, I hear footsteps, perhaps I'll continue about my journey here later... Hopefully I'll be able to make friends with this person. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Sebastian's Story Empty Entry Number Three

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:39 pm

So, I met this beautiful young woman. She's a student here at Lillegard. Her name is Zula, and she's the sweetest woman that I could have ever met... She's a few years younger than me, and for some strange reason she wears a bell around her neck, I wonder if she has another form, or if that's just what she likes. I think it looks really nice on her, but I think she would look even better in some true form fitting clothing, but again, that's not for me to say... perhaps her drawing will show what she really likes to wear in a few days, after all, sometimes the picture shows the true nature of the person rather than what they put on on the outside. I wonder what her's is... speaking of which, I wonder what Kale's drawing has done.

Anyway, I best concentrate on the young miss's portrait, I can't get too distracted writing in this thing...

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sebastian's Story Empty Entry Number Four

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:34 am

Well... I blew it. She ran off, and she took my notebook, she'll probably report me, and I'll lose my job. Hendry will probably try to drowned me on the way, I'm epically screwed... I just hope Zula doesn't get in trouble for any of this... it's ridiculous... I just can't believe this is h----holly shit what is with that girl!? Her hair is ON FIRE!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Sebastian's Story Empty Entry Number Five

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Well.. this is confusing... I'm so lost now, and now, without my notebook... I'm actually lost... uhh..... what do I do now... just great, i have nothing to do now...

Back to top Go down

Sebastian's Story Empty Entry Number Six

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Well, it seems that I have been doing more and more at this point. Ludolf seemed to have a grand time with Zula, and I, well I am in the middle of decorating my art classroom. I really expect to be alone at this point, and the painting itself is going quite well. I love the way the splatter paint looks on the walls. My favorite colors too. It's looking real nice. And soon I'll put up the easels and I'll put up the rest of my art stuff, and get out the art supplies and put it away and then I'll be set for the class to begin. I hope it all turns out --- Ohhhhhh Zula is here.... *surprise* - stupid quill....

Back to top Go down

Sebastian's Story Empty Re: Sebastian's Story

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 pm

She kissed me... *scribbily line due to Seb fainting while writing*

Back to top Go down

Sebastian's Story Empty Re: Sebastian's Story

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down